Chapter X

Story Info
Two brothers prepare to fight to save a lover.
1.5k words
3.89
33.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter X

"A year is a long time," Tommy said, leaning back against the bar, stirring his whiskey with the little spoon he'd used to put the sugar in. It was dangerous, this plan of his.

Yavin had cleaned out the hotel room, shoving the couch to the side, flipping the bed up onto it's side. There was nothing left in the center of the room, just Yavin Eirn and his invisible demon.

Tommy licked the whiskey bitter sugar from his lips, and wondered if he could do this. It was like something out of one of Yavin's stories and if Tohma caught them before dawn there would be hell to pay. In this very diamond sharp moment though, Yavin Eirn moved through a sword kata, long titanium blade slicing through the ordinary air of the room. Eirn's bare shoulders glistened more than the blade though. Pale Japanese, with that insane blond hair grown longer and laying ragged over flexing shoulders. Vampire slayer. Yavin had never been content with just being great, Tommy sneered in his thoughts.

It was all planned, a mental game his older brother played with a mad man with too much intelligence and ethics that made Tohma look like Mother Teresa. Insane. Yavin Eirn was not a knight, but here he was in his black leather pants, arcane symbols written down the outside of both legs in pale flexible titanium. Vampires weren't real, but in four hours, ten minutes before midnight, before the one year anniversary of what had happened to Sean, Yavin would be on the ruins of Immortality.com, challenging someone only he and Tommy believed existed. "You really think this is gonna work, big brother? Wake him right up? That nutcase is not going to come fight you."

"He'll come," Yavin said, but the doubt showed, the edge of Yavin's nerves when he buried the blade in the bathroom doorframe. "Do you think I did a year's worth of research not to know this bastard? He'll come. I'll kill him. Sean will be free."

"You're nervous."

That turned Yavin around, golden eyes narrow, sweaty hair clinging to his face. "Shut up, Tommy."

"Is that anyway to talk to a man you're about to have sex with?" Tommy straightened, moving away from the bar. "Don't you think it's time?"

"I am not having sex with you," Yavin said, grinding his teeth.

"You can call it what you want," Tommy said, feeling uncomfortable with this, even though the man closing the space between them hardly looked like his brother, more like a spirit made flesh. With fingers gone suddenly shy, he reached out to touch one pink nipple, the golden hair around it "But you still need me to work this spell. I need energy for that. So that's what we're doing."

Yavin almost thought he could see Sean's spirit sitting there on the bar, blue and white hospital gown. His lover was here, in a San Francisco hospital. They hadn't gone home after Yavin had found him. Yavin closed his eyes and gripped the edge of the bar, just about where Sean sat. "Tommy…"

Voodo, spirits, it came natural to Yavin's little brother. "Life is worth fighting for. Love more so. Sean's here. Can you feel him?"

"I can see him." White tiger eyes studied his little brother. "You can feel him?'

Tommy reached out and ran the back of his fingers down Sean's spirit cheek. "It's the energy, the charge of what we're doing, about to do. I once told him he could call me Yavin, if I could call him Ryuichi."

"I'd let you call me Ryuichi if you could let me kiss Sean." Yavin said, face expressionless. Yavin closed his eyes and turned his head away as Tommy trailed a nail down his chest, to the edge of his sweat soaked leather pants.

"Eirn," Tommy whispered. "It wouldn't work if you're such a fucking ice prince."

The hair stood up on Eirn's neck and he snapped his head around, glaring at his little brother, whose eyes had gone violet. Sean's spirit was gone from the bar and Yavin found himself reaching out to dust his fingers over his brother's eyelashes. "Sean?"

"I am able to share, after all. It's only practical," Tommy said before licking the edge of his mouth, a characteristic Sean gesture. "You're taking me home, Eirn?"

Fingers closed around a fist full of Tommy's shirt, jerking the body closer. Need locked his jaws, locked his stomach in knots and he grabbed hold of his brother's chin, thumb and pointer finger pinning him as Yavin stared into violet eyes. Vulnerable love, both the love of brother for brother and lover for lover lingered in those eyes that were both Tommy and Sean. "I'm taking you home, Sean. Tommy, you're safe?"

The smaller man nodded, laying his palm on Yavin's bare chest. "Clock's ticking. Give me big magic."

Their lips met, soft only for a moment, before Yavin's tongue opened the mouth under him, caressing every surface, leading the other tongue in a waltz the deep guttural rhythm of his heart, of the music that lived in Sean. Buttons gave way, snapping like a line of bubbles on packing material as Yavin opened the shirt, peeling it down Tommy's shoulders, half way down his arms, where he held it, bunching it up in his hand, pinning his brother, the host of his lover's spirit.

"Yavin!" Tatshua purred with a distinctly Sean tone, a seductive kitten, naughty and so lovely.

That put Yavin over whatever reservations his mind was trying to put on him. Groaning, he pressed himself against Tommy's leg even as his ran his free hand over the bare skin of his back. The pants were simple pajama bottoms and they slide down easily so that Yavin could cup the tight curve of muscle. Leg between Tommy's, Yavin held him close, and tripped him, guiding him down towards the carpet.

Arms still behind his back, tangled in his ruined shirt, Tommy lifted his hips, licking his lips. Kneeling between his legs, Yavin ran a hand up his bare belly, fingers spread wide. "You're trembling."

"Eirn."

Quickly, he pulled the pajama bottoms off, leaving just the shirt holding his arms and white socks. Not counting hair color, they looked a lot a like, and a writer and a wizard, not really all that different. "I thought you were going to call me Ryuichi."


"Want to forget who you are?"

"Usually," Yavin said fingers hurrying to find Tommy's entrance, only to slip easily inside, sliding on the oil from a melted suppository. "Put your legs around my hips."

Tommy closed his eyes, feet seeking each other as he did as he was told. He whimpered and hoped that was Sean's spirit whimpering, not him. The moan didn't hide the sound of Yavin's zipper coming down though. He was like his brother, top and when he took his lover, it was Ryuichi that was moaning. "Ryuichi, I love you."

"I love you too, Sean," Yavin said, massaging Tommy's entrance with the head of his cock. "Has Ryuichi taken you?"

"A couple times."

"That better be my brother saying that," Yavin snarled, but he was smoothing brown hair away from the face below him, caressing as he entered. Muscle gave way slowly, reluctantly. "Relax. I'm good at this. It'll feel good."

"That's easy for you to say!" Tommy arched his back though, legs holding tight. "I want it, Eirn," he cried out, more in Sean's voice than his own.

Magic. Yavin thrust forward, deep into the heat that wasn't his lover, but was. Tommy lifted his head and caught Yavin's lips, an inexpert Sean kiss, inviting but more innocent than skilled. Yavin drew back and thrust forward, his tongue taking over the kiss, one hand hold him up, the other taking hold of Tommy's hair. And it was Sean under him, holding him. Even he could feel the energy building between them, bare belly to belly, bare thighs sticky to the sweat on his sides. Power swirled like a storm, violent and protective, leaving them in the eye of need and natural power. Blond hair snapped around, jumping with static as Yavin neared his peak, thoughts and heart reaching to disembodied spirit of his soulmate. Tommy dragged his nails over his brother's back, drawing blood, bonding and sucking in the energy he'd need for what they had to do.

Fire screamed through Yavin as those nails opened him and he arched his back, burying himself deep into Tatshua, spilling seed that had build up in his body during Sean's sleep. "SEAN!"

Tommy absorbed the echo of Yavin's passion, expelling Sean's overwhelmed spirit the way one closes the curtains to protect innocence. "Ryuichi-sama!"

Across the city, miles away the owner of Immortality.com set down the glass of wine he'd been drinking. He felt it, like an acid spit into his spine, felt the call of wizardry… Someone wanted to free the singer? Someone with enough power to be interesting. Someone to make a good replacement for the singer after he killed him. It was going to be good Halloween…