Character Select

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers

Elliot groaned again, rolling her over onto her back. She smiled up at him as he moved down her body with kisses. He nuzzled her breasts, sucking at her nipples and causing the tension to build further inside of her. Dropping to his knees in front of the couch, Elliot wrapped his arms around her thighs and hefted her up slightly to give him better access. He lowered his head between her thighs and she felt his tongue push lightly against her outer lips. The feeling was amazing and unlike anything she had ever felt as a man. A woman's lips around his cock had been heavenly, but this was different. This was something equal and better at the same time. Elliot's tongue lapped slowly and consistently along her slit, periodically alternating to flick lightly at the small bud at the crest of her pussy.

The tension was becoming unbearable. Her body was on edge, growing ever closer to something just out of reach. Suddenly, Elliot stopped and she felt the goal slip a little further away as he stood up. Unbuttoning his shorts, he let them fall to the ground and then, after a moment of hesitation, he pulled down his boxers, allowing his cock to spring free. Trixie had a cock once. She'd used it to masturbate with a countless number of times, but that was so long ago. Elliot's looked different. For the first time, she felt what it was like to want a cock. Not to be part of her, but to be in her. Her body ached for it.

She pulled at him, guiding him down to between her legs once more. She felt the nudge of his head pushing against her well lubricated lips and whimpered slightly to urge him onward. Again, Elliot hesitated briefly, but the sensation of a wet and waiting pussy sliding against his cock was irresistible. With a slight push, he slipped inside of her. Trixie gasped as the hole in her was filled. Her hands raked across his back as he slid inside of her only to start pulling out immediately. She wanted him to go back in, to stay inside of her until she was done, but another thrust caused her mind to boggle with passion.

Trixie could remember vaguely what Elliot was feeling. Her best friend was trying to enjoy each second of her warmth while preserving himself as long as possible. Trixie didn't have time for that, she needed to feel him burst inside of her. She finally wanted to experience a cock spurting inside of her. Not just any cock, but Elliot's her long time friend. Or at least Mark's long term friend. A sudden invasion of worries filled her mind. How would this change their relationship? Could she go back to being Mark? Wouldn't it be impossible for them to be friends after this? The knot of tension was at its peak and all of the questions evaporated into absent thought as she felt Elliot start to thrust erratically.

Trixie watched her friend's eyes squint shut and then felt the first blast of cum coat her walls. She was amazed at how much she could feel, each surge of his cock and each wave of cum erupt from the tip. Finally, the knot of tension exploded as her body convulsed in an earth shattering orgasm. Her abs locked up and she moaned into Elliot's chest as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. With one last shove, Elliot pushed his cock to her core so that the last rope of cum would find her deepest spot. He went still inside of her as she continued to jerk and twitch with pleasure, murmuring slightly the whole while.

Elliot's cock slipped out of her as he stood up. He started to walk away, but she grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the couch, enjoying the feeling of their sweaty bodies sticking slightly. This will work. Things will finally make sense. A warm feeling washed over her and Elliot seemed to be growing calm as well. Trixie stared at the screen. It was black other than a flashing blue text scrawled across the center, "Level one complete!"

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,477 Followers
12