Charcoal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott looked stunned, and more than a little guilty.

"Is that still the plan?" Soul asked quietly. It was a good plan, but one he wasn't really fond of.

"We couldn't ask that of you, of course not!" Josie answered at once. The others remained silent. "Really? You would ask that? I cannot believe such a thing would even be suggested-" Josie would have gone on if her husband hadn't brushed a hand over her lips.

"We hadn't thought of an alternative." Nova spoke quietly, almost apologetically.

Soul stood silently. He couldn't think. Just when he thought things were getting better.

"There is a way to fake it, it would wear off quickly and most likely have other side effects, but I read about it earlier. If Soul and Scott were to exchange blood it would cause a similar rush of power, but leave the bond unfinished. If we were to act quickly enough-" Melissa trailed off slowly.

"That is rather dangerous isn't it, especially because- well the trust isn't quite there yet, and neither have done something so powerful." Nova also spoke quietly. The mood in the room was decidedly low.

"Can we try it?" Soul broke the silence. "What does it entail?"

12