Chardonnay's Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
When she misbehaves, Mistress makes her pay.
940 words
3.84
21k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please Note: This story is 100% fictional, and something i have never experienced myself. This is my first story.

******************

The floor was cold, and the atmosphere even more so. I was kneeling, legs spread to shoulder width apart, hands resting on my thighs, my eyes closed. Goosebumps covered my skin and i was beginning to shiver, however i was not sure if it was the cold or fear making me do so.

My mistress was next door, in the bedroom, preparing for the rest of the evening. She had come home earlier than i had expected that afternoon, and caught me in the act. While she was away at work, i had let myself into her private study. I stripped to my underwear and laying on her desk, plunged my fingers into my pussy, slowly bringing myself to an intense orgasm. That was when she caught me. She had expected to come home to her pathetic little slave kneeling by the door, and upon finding me absent, began to search the house.

I heard her heels clicking across the wooden flooring in the hallway, but was too close to release to stop what i was doing. I could hear the door open, my mistress screaming at me, but i didn't want to stop. She was right next to me, leaning over me, but it just turned me on having her that close to my body. My Mistress grabbed my wrist, wrenching my hand away from my dripping pussy, causing a gasp of disappointment from me. She brought her face close to mine, and warning me that a punishment will follow, she dragged me onto the floor and out of the room.

I was taken from the study, across the hall to the bedroom, and from there into the adjacent bathroom. I had been warned on previous occasions that i was forbidden to touch myself without permission, and had been punished for it many times before, but i had never seen my mistress this angry.

She dumped me onto the cold tiles, and stood towering above me. "Into position whore!" I quickly adjusted myself into the position she always expected of me; kneeling, knees far apart, hands on my thighs with my eyes closed. And that's where she left me waiting. I heard her leave the room, and start opening drawers in the bedroom.

I shivered as the air around me seemed to become colder. I was still in just my underwear and desperatly wanted to cover up. I felt vunerable. It seemed like hours before my mistress returned, telling me to open my eyes. There she was before me, so tall and beautiful. The look she gave me made me so disappointed in myself that i had displeased her. I lowered my gaze from her eyes to her feet, noticing the bag that she had placed next to her. I shivered again, more fear now than cold. My mistress spoke;

"Whore, you have angered me more than expected you ever could of. Your pussy is mine to own, and i have forbidden you to touch it. Yet again you have chosen to disobey me. I'd usually punish you in the bedroom, but i feel you are now too 'unclean' to even be in there, so i'll punish you in here. Lower your head to the floor, and raise your butt in the air."

I did as i was told, raising my butt and lowering my head, expecting a harsh spanking, as normal, but i was soon made aware that my mistress had other plans. I could feel her behind me, her fingers softly stroking my skin. She began to pull my panties down my thighs, exposing my butt and pussy to her. I braced myself for the hard blows i was sure she would give me, but they didn't come. She ran her hands over my exposed butt, and in between my legs, pausing at my pussy, remarking on my wetness. Mistress roughly pushed her fingers into my soaking cunt, and slapped my butt hard when i moaned. I bit my lip and keep silent as she moved her fingers in and out of me, faster and faster, coating them in my juices. She removed her fingers soon after she began, and showed them to me, telling me that i'm a dirty slave. I blushed, embarrased of the signs of my arousal.

Stroaking my butt again, she parted my cheeks, running her wet fingers between them. I gasped at the feeling, as she slowly began to push a finger into my opening. It was joined soon after by a second finger, stretching my tight hole open. She wriggled her fingers inside me, and removed them, repeating her actions over and over again. I began to rock my hips back and forth agaisn't her hand, enjoying the sensation, moaning softly. She removed her fingers. "You're enjoying this far too much slut, that has too change."

I could then feel something else pushing into my butt, larger than her two fingers, streching me further than before. I groaned, louder and louder as it invaded me, finally entering me completely. I felt so full. "My little slave, now you'll be sorry for what you have done." Mistress whispered to me.

She pulled me to my feet, the plug she had forced into me pushing painfully further inside as i changed position. She had me lower myself onto the toilet behind me, my legs either side. "You'll stay here till i decide what next to do with you, you filthy slut." My mistress tied my hands behind my back, and left the room.