Charismatic Billy Belair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day, two hours, twenty-one minutes into 'final' negotiations as Billy was now calling it, Mr Gold threw up his hands and said, "I'll should be out making money, not sitting here. I agree to the $2.5 million being added to the $11.8 million where we were at two days ago. Prepare the papers Marco and get my wife off my back."

"Thank you sir. May I take you to lunch? I'd like to hear from a shrewd oldie like you how to make money in this city."

"What kind of consulting fee will be paid me?"

"Just a reasonably priced lunch Mr Gold."

Mr Gold smiled showed misshapen and stained teeth. "Well, you think and talk like me Billy. Okay."

"But Mr Gold, we have lunch ready for you here."

"I'll give that a miss thank you Marco. Billy's got ahead of your with his invitation."

On the way down in the elevator Billy called Monique.

"Hi sweetheart. Mr Gold had agreed to Mrs Gold's figure of an extra $2.5 million. I'm now taking him to lunch. Please advise Steve."

Monique screamed in delight but when she began talking became aware the call had been cut.

"You have just started at the office and already have a woman you call sweetheart?"

"She'll be a tough nut to crack Mr Gold. So I'm drawing her a picture of what I want to see happening and with her being able to see that concept she has no chance of stopping her mind thinking about it."

"Perhaps I should pay for lunch, though I won't waste money like that. My feeling is you have much to teach me. I only had six years of schooling so am a little weak in that department and have never read a text book."

"I'll have to consider what level of fee to charge Mr Gold."

"Son, do you want my boot up your ass?"

The women in the elevator with them looked shocked.

Billy laughed and patted the laughing Mr Gold on his back. He looked a little frail to punch on the shoulder.

When Billy returned to the office at 4:30 Monique ran up and kissed his cheek. Billy caught her face and kissed her on the lips, gently. He released her and she jumped back two paces.

"Billy!"

"Don't be too hard on me Monique. I'm a sucker for temptation."

Still highly colored Monique said, "All attorneys and certificated legal assistants on this floor are to go to the meeting room where Steve and you are to talk about those final negotiations, with emphasis on thinking and strategies. It is to be a workshop session."

"Aw, do we have to?"

"God Billy, you're drunk. I'll make you coffee while you call Steve's PA and say we are ready."

Billy watched Monique's ass as it weaved away. She turned and glared at him. He grinned and thought her glare appeared to be turning into a smile as she continued on her way.

"Jan," he said to an attorney possibly senior to him. "Would you kindly call Steve's PA to say we're ready."

"Yes Mr Belair."

Billy wondered why he was not Billy – a slip or showing sign of respect?"

"Show me your tits Jan," he whispered and drew the angry response from newly married Miss Jan Prentice, "Fuck off Billy."

Billy retreated, pleased that Jan now had him in proper perspective.

That evening Billy went home by train as Lance was working late.

Sonia introduced him to a runt of a guy named Arnold, describing him as one of her boyfriends. Arnold muttered hi and left.

Billy, who had this noble idea that he could help fix the world grabbed Sonia by the shoulders and sat her down.

"Ouch that hurt."

"I don't want to see you around jerks like that."

"Who on earth do you think you are Billy?"

"Listen, you are eighteen and still filling out. You are destined to have a great shape and will book even better than you look now."

"What do you know about it?"

"I know enough from experience you'll have the looks and the body to soon be hauling in A-class guys."

"You are spaced out."

"You're not listening. But your mind, posture and lack of sheer presence will let you down."

"Says you."

"Right smart ass. Give yourself to me for six months, doing completely what I say."

"And what?"

"The swan will begin to appear."

Sonia laughed derisively but Billy saw interest in her eyes.

"I'll also teach you how to fuck."

Her eyes widened and she said, "You're on."

"Right, into shorts, top and running shoes. We do this every evening as soon as I arrive home. Weekends you'll have off unless you wish to join me for a big run on Saturday morning. We'll run by a gym on the way home and I'll enroll you and me."

"Is this to be torture?"

"Depends on how you view it...torture or working to build on the framework you must have if your are to possess the most fuckable body on the planet."

"Christ Billy, that's over the top."

"It's the concept you set in your mind. You advance towards it incrementally until you eventually stop."

"Oh god, I think I can believe in you when you talk to me like that."

"I'll off to change. Meet you back here in five."

They ran at a reasonable pace and Sonia showed some style. She explained running for fitness had been compulsory at junior high school and they'd been coached. She stopped as soon as that became an option.

Billy muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"I mumbled stupid bitch."

Sonia laughed and that pleased Billy.

"I need to rest."

"We run on until you find it necessary to stop."

He slowed the space slightly and Sonia ran through her pain barrier.

They looked around the gym and she was amazed at all the equipment.

"This is nothing like the gym at high school."

"This is a real gym designed for patrons who wish to invest in their bodies. You'll have a better gym at college."

"I'm half thinking of withdrawing my application."

Billy gritted, "Young madam, you are going to college."

"Yes master," she said, staring at him.

"What?"

"You think I'm you young sister."

Billy flushed and she looked triumphant. "You dirty swine; you've fucked your sister."

"If you call what you and I did fucking, you have some learning to do."

"Ohmigod, am I going to love this brutal regime."

Billy smacked her ass and they made their appointments for assessments.

Sonia looked at her membership card and receipt. "Oh god."

"What?"

"We can't pay all this money on me."

"It's my investment in you. You fee includes a personal trainer, five days a week for six months. It you attend all sessions diligently and complete schedules that will bring me satisfaction; it you fail to turn up for a session you know you will be wasting my money of which I don't have much just now. After six month you'll be at college and in the gym will becoming under the notice of A-class guys from day one. The difference between your Arnold and a good choice A-class guy is Arnold hangs around just to fuck you; the good A-class guy will want to sit and talk with you, discuss movie plot, eat better food and take you home to impress his mom."

"Really, you don't believe that do you?"

"Darling, I've been an A-class guy since after my dad first bullied me all summer into loading and unloading bales of hay. You mom thinks my dad is a yokel and has never done anything for me but I'm telling you he made me physically into the kind of guy he'd like to have been himself. It was his gift to me. Now I pass on the gift to you if you have the nous to accept."

"I'll do anything you want. As for the sex that goes without saying."

"Fine, but just heed this. As your mom would wish to say to you every morning and night, 'Remember this darling; always regard all males as jerks until they prove otherwise'."

CHAPTER 2

One hundred and ninety-two days later Billy at Grand Central was with Sonia and her entire family to see her off to her choice of college to study art – fashion and design. Just as Billy had predicted, a swan was beginning to emerge. Sonia had grown taller and had filled out appropriately. Further, she was more confident, her make-up was superb as was her carriage and a beautiful smile was never far from her face.

In bed that morning with her mother, Julia had said out of the blue, "As well as fucking you and forcing you to become athletic Billy has taught you so much more about yourself and what to do, hasn't he?"

"Fucked me?"

"Yes, having Caroline in the room with you guys as a chaperone was the same dodge I pulled on my parents."

"Thank you mom," Sonia said, weeping and hugging Julia. "Thanks for allowing that to continue. As you say it was only part of my education. He is such a gifted person. You ought to try to get him in bed with you."

"Darling don't be so disgusting," Julia said, having to hug her daughter to hide her guilty face. She and Billy spent a couple of hours once a month in a hotel room.

At the station Julia looked at her daughter objectively, knowing what Sonia had told her, and saw the enormous improvement that had gone largely unnoticed because she saw Sonia every day. "It's a remarkable transformation."

"What was that dear?" Lance asked watching the other young women ready to board the 'college express'.

"I was saying our daughter is becoming an outstanding young woman."

"So I've notice, particularly over the past month. Even her diction has improved. She must be keeping better company. I think Billy has been a tremendous influence on her. I say, you don't think those two have been doing it do you. They are cousins."

"I would expect so darling, and probably with Caroline as well."

"What, under our roof?"

"I have no idea darling, do you?"

Caroline, now perhaps the most active slut in their neighborhood whispered to best-friend Sonia as they kissed goodbye, "I'll be on tap for him if he wants me."

When about to board, Sonia turned and said, "Thank you for coming to see me off everyone. You make me feel like a princess. Mom and dad, I promise to head for high grades. You two guys are responsible for making what I am and I wish to publicly thank Billy for applying the finishing touches that are turning me into a sophisticated woman. Billy, you were also the best lover I've had. Bye everyone."

Sonia's two sisters, one holding the hands of two toddlers and the other with her new baby, turned to look at their parents, horrified. But all they saw was Billy standing beside them grinning, their mother with her hand over her mouth to soften her giggling and their father studiously studying his shoes.

Sonia appeared at the window and the sister with two children freed one hand and both sisters blew kisses at Sonia and joined the waving as they train pulled away. When Alice the elder sister turned to bite Billy's ass, figuratively, he'd disappeared. When Julia next looked at her daughters they were almost rolling about laughing. She rushed over to help with the children.

* * *

By this stage Billy was recognized as Mr Fix-it although of course what was irretrievably broken remained that way. Even so he did have remarkable success record. As managing partner Ashley Brown said at a Monday morning conference of all attorneys and certificated legal assistants, "Give that one to Billy; he's the one with a mind that sees around corners."

Billy was making progress with Monique. If there were an empty seat beside him in the café she often sat there and he began doing the same with her and he felt he was seeing a little extra something in her smile. He was lunching with her for the third time in six months but this time he had something to ask her, something very special.

"How's your love life," he began.

"Fine and I see no reason for you to take over."

"Problems with eyesight and intelligence?"

She smiled and said sweetly, "Speaking of intelligence, you didn't bring me to this cheap place to talk to me about that?"

"Correct. Monique darling..."

"Just Monique is quite sufficient."

"Darling, can you get you hands on two hundred grand?"

She looked at his carefully and said, you are serious about this aren't you?"

"Yes. Mr Gold called me yesterday asking me a take an investment risk from him. He wants to liquidate an asset to move in to complete a big deal. I must advise him by 5:00 tomorrow that I can come us with $400,000."

"I don't like the sound of 'risk'.

"The risk is we might not make five times our investment if the proposal doesn't proceed."

"Instead we would lose the lot?"

"No, it is for a long-term lease of a building on a small area of land. It is a managed investment and the net return to the investor has averaged 1.38% above the average commercial lending rate over the last fifteen years."

"So we would borrow money to make the investment and our nominal return would still be less than that?"

"Yes, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"You take in tax breaks and if this key block adjoining a much bigger site attracts another prospective developer it's all on again."

"This is high flying."

"Fly with me baby."

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"You are making it sound exciting."

"So you're thinking of going with me. I knew you had balls baby."

"That is absolutely gross, I'm leaving."

"Stay, we'll finish up here and go and look at the site but I'm telling you it's not pretty."

Monique snorted and said why bother.

Twenty minutes later Monique stood with her handkerchief over her nose because the street refuse bins had not been emptied. "Oh god, this is disgusting. What am I doing here?"

Billy took her by the shoulders and bent his knees so his mouth was level with her left ear.

"This is all about vision Monique and I want to take you through it. Mr Gold has it and he recognized that I have it. This little building we'd purchase the lease on has two firms of accountants on the first floor and the ground floor tenants are that Laundromat, a take-out food place and a 24/7 store."

"Now see those buildings right up to the red truck that way, and those buildings this way to that tower office block?"

"Yes."

"The one developer has options to buy all of those properties and knows the site is designated for a parking building of no less that six levels. What he and his advisers don't know yet but Mr Gold has know for two years is that a change to site development controls about to be released soon will insist the egress and exit of vehicles must be placed where our building is for optimum traffic control with left turning traffic being able to round the corner of this arterial street we are standing on and straight into the building and traffic where we are standing to make a half right-hand turn and directly enter the building."

"What if Mr Gold's information is wrong?''

"Then the risk is a failure. But I ask what if he's correct and you and I walk away with a cool two million bucks less our loans."

"Oh god, I'm almost wetting my pants." Monique turned around to him and Billy kissed him and she kissed him back, firmly, and then opened her eyes and pulled away yelling, "How dare you!"

"Calm yourself baby. You understand what a risk is. Being daring is just another form of it."

On the walk back to the office Billy said, "Have vision baby; forget about the money. I want you to think about the repercussions on you financially and mentally if it all goes wrong and then to have a quick think about enjoying the benefit."

"I would have to finance the shortfall in my interest payments out of salary."

"That's one aspect baby. But look for any other downside including starting right at the beginning: where are you going to get two hundred grand in such short notice?"

"That's easy. From my grandparents."

"The sun is beginning to shine out of your asshole honey."

"You are so foul."

"I called him when you were marching up and down that property. Uncle Lance will front up with $200,000 for me. I think it's unwise of me borrowing any more until I building up capital and income."

"It would think so too. The amount scares me. What did Uncle Lance say about the proposal?"

"I rather not say."

"Come on, don't hold out on me partner, I mean prospective partner."

"Granddad called me back after making some quick inquiries. He wouldn't say what they were. All he said was could he go into the deal with me but I said I was committed to someone else."

"You mean me?"

"Yes, I thought I would give you a try. It's called breaking down barriers. I'll come to you within the hour with my answer."

Monique was a dark beauty with dark express eyes, a neat small to medium-sized bust as far as Billy could tell, great legs and a nicely tapered waist. When she came dancing into his cubicle she was dancing and her eyes were shining.

"Granddad says he's bringing in the check now. He wants to see what you look like. If he likes what she sees he'll give me the check. He knows the site as he is a director of a development company that snapped up one third of the options but Mace-Toohey got the drop of them so M-T bought up the Straightwell Development's options. Granddad says we'll get our two million if M-T drops out because Straightwell will jump in, that is if the council planning requirements impose those egress-exist requirements. He can't believe your contact knows details of any proposed change. I didn't give him Mr Gold's name."

Ben Jupiter looked hard at Billy and handed Monique an envelope. Monique introduced the men and they shook hands.

"If this deal comes through for you two, you must see me if you find another good prospect. I've become too long in the tooth to run up blind streets. But only come to talk about good speculative deals. No rubbish. Do you hear?"

"Yes sir. Monique and I aim to be an astute business partnership."

"We do?" Monique said scowling.

She was ignored. Her grandfather left her speechless when he said, "Well son, you appear to have far more polish and style and breeding potential than that half-jerk she'd going around with at present."

"Say goodbye and thank you Monique; your grandfather is going."

"Bye and thanks a million granddad."

"You're welcome baby. I only said what I just said for your benefit. Don't assume you always know best."

Billy thought he was making some progress with Monique. Only yesterday she allowed him to cup a breast for all of ten seconds. 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009 1010. That was long enough for Monique to feel the heat of his hand through two layers of light fabric and for Bill to feel the warmth of a firm breast. Even when she went to pull his hand away as they walked to the restaurant he thought she did so reluctantly. He wondered if he were bold enough and dug two fingers into her cunt and thrust them dripping under her nose would she coo, 'Oh darling, take me, I'm all yours'? But then again perhaps not. He came back to reality and said, "You look pretty."

She looked at him, astonished, and took his hand, causing a hiccup in his heartbeat.

At the table Billy said conversationally, "This boyfriend of yours. Do you two fuck?"

Monique almost shot out of her chair. She looked around hugely embarrassed and then began relaxing. It appeared no one had heard the outrageous comment. She whispered looking a little upset and confused, "If you can justify asking that I will confirm we do."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"You just confirmed you do."

Monique thought back to what she'd just said and her face burned. "Christ you are a bully; look at what you just made me do."

"Oh Monique, please, language. You may offend people within hearing."

"If you must know I'm thinking of dropping him."

"There's no need to do that for me."

Monique smiled and picked up her table knife and felt the edge. "If he is a jerk then I should drop him but that doesn't give you a leg in because my granddad would not like me going around with a big dick like you."

"Young lady," said a woman sitting almost alongside Monique but facing the opposite direction. "Could you please moderate your language or lower your voice."