Charismatic Billy Belair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, I don't like that word being used in front of my wife and daughter."

"Then what's another word for jerk," Billy grinned.

Rosemary giggled, Leon sighed and Monique bleated, "See what I have to put up with daddy."

"Just dump the guy and get on with your life Monique."

Monique looked at her father in disbelief so Billy eased the tension by said smoothly, "Well here's the deal. A developer has an option on a failing boutique hotel to buy the building to convert it into high-class apartments reconfiguring each three hotel rooms into an apartment and making the four hotel suites into two penthouse apartments. The developer has funding but is short by six mil. Mr Gold said the developer has had problems raising the shortfall because he's had two failed projects through being under-funded in the past two years. All the approvals are in place and Mr Gold said the contact looks fine to him and when I queried about the developer having two failed projects he said could I show him a developer who hadn't experienced that."

"It's all about risk isn't it Billy?"

"Yes baby, you are back in focus, aren't you?"

"Yes, and it feels good."

"Excellent. Then do this for me in the morning darling when you are fresh and raring to get going. Focus on the jerk."

Monique giggled and her parents relaxed visibly, knowing Billy was achieving what they hadn't managed to do.

Rosemary asked, "How much can you two put into this project?"

Billy said two million, looking at Monique who nodded.

"I can switch one million from the trust fund my parents set up for me. Please excuse me. She made a call.

"Hi dad, Monique and her boyfriend have been talking to me about a project."

"No, not him – the hot-shot young attorney. Yes, he does seem trustworthy. He has another project and is looking for ..."

Rosemary looked at Billy who whispered twenty percent minimum.

"The developer says a twenty percent return minimum is forecast with final sale within twelve moths. Monique and her business partner have two million to put in, I'm putting in one million from my trust with your approval and we'll need three million from you. Interested in talking about it?"

"Good, I get back when have set up a meeting. I'll get Leon to run this and do the entire contract work on our behalf without fees because this is family and we need to keep a developer under control. Good night dad."

"Yes, that's all ready to do," Rosemary said. "Order champagne please darling. I've longed to be involved in a financial deal with Monique."

"Yes dear," Leon said holding up a hand to attract wait staff. "Billy and Monique, Rosemary and I have a warehouse investment that is beginning to become an investment dog. If this developer is any good we have all look at this warehouse as an apartment conversion possibility. The location is good – near a university so a conversion into small low-cost apartments could be on."

"No, maintenance where students are involve is high Leon," Billy said. "I should know!" If this current project gets the green light we should investigate your warehouse. It might be practical to add another couple of floors. I'll need to talk to a few realty specialists in the area to see where the demand for accommodation lies. Then your father-in-law, Monique and me will have to negotiate a commercial deal with you two, with a bit of discount because it's family."

"Are you family?" Leon asked.

"I should be by then. I'm limiting myself to one project at the time so I can keep to the terms of my contract with Brown, Copeland & De Luca Law."

Billy went back with the De Luca's for a nightcap. With the drinks poured Rosemary and Leon said goodnight and disappeared carrying their drinks.

"That was a really interesting evening," Monique said thoughtfully.

"Yeah. Show me your tits."

"What now?" Monique said, looking nervously at the closed door.

"Yeah, so what if they come in? They both know what tits look like."

"Billy, the inconsistency of your behavior and your attitudes really confuses me. At times you can be such a gentleman and at times – like right now – you can be so crude."

"Do you think you can improve my consistency?"

"Yes I do."

"Good."

"Do you mean that?"

"Absolutely."

Grinning, Monique said, "Billy, I have something to show you."

She was more than halfway drunk and by the time she was fully undressed she wanted it.

Billy kissed her tits and then her lips at length and then said he must go.

She didn't wail; she understood so just stood naked at the front door waving him goodbye, pouting.

Billy rode home in a cab, absolutely focused.

* * *

Some young guys like Billy have priorities, and high on the list is sex. With Monique holding out he had to get it from somewhere although his monthly encounter his aunt was a partial fill in. However, continuing with that remained a huge risk. Billy had just shafted his Aunt Julia up the butt. She loved it. The idea of going backdoor sickened husband Lance. As they rested Billy said he believed a chick he had his eye on at the office was about to come across to him.

"You mean Monique?"

"Yes," Billy said in surprise.

"Rosemary often talks to me about your two."

"Well Monique is not a lot like her mother. She is rather moralistic and a little timid in other directions."

"Then why are your bothering?"

"Because she is top shelf and I'll be able to work to change her a bit. She will want to change me quite a bit so I'm thinking I should end this with you, like today."

"Okay, but one more time up the butt before we go. Does Rosemary take it up the butt?

"Is that a trick question?"

"Yes," Julia giggled.

"I don't mind if you can't believe this but I haven't touched Rosemary and I think she knows why."

"Because of Monique?"

"Yes."

"Good boy."

Before they left the dingy hotel room Julia arranged for Billy to meet Sonia and her boyfriend at Grand Central on Thursday. They were arriving on a college break.

"Are they staying with us?"

"Yes, they went to his home in Boston last break."

"So they're going steady. I'm pleased about that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's what I wanted for Sonia. To steady her down."

Julia sighed and said her parents had that responsibility but had failed to enact it. "You have been so good for our family. I know I shouldn't say this but I always have had a big mouth. The partners have decided to make you a junior partner, to be announced at the meeting of attorneys and certified legal assistants tomorrow."

That revelation excited Billy and Julia received a gentle and prolonged ass-fuck to remember for the rest of her life, if she cared to do that.

* * *

There was a mass of homecoming students and families at the station and Billy was standing waiting, remembering back when he arrived home on the bus for his homecomings, his loyal mother waiting for him. He thought his father's beatings had given him backbone but his mom's clarity of thought, always being there for him and her tenderness, had been significant in making the person he was, or at least turning into. About the only value his father had instilled into him was, 'Do what I say and you'll be fine'. What shit was that?

"Hello Billy."

The voice from the past was even better than he remembered... more honey in it. He looked up and met the steady gaze of Sonia, dressed crappy in a sweater and jeans like most of the other female students with make-up that was crap. But she was taller and he could see the beauty that surrounded her whole being.

"Calvin, this is Cousin Billy – for god sake don't call him William or Bill or he'd flatten you."

"Hi Calvin, I've had legal dealings with your mother. Are you doing law?"

"Yes sir."

"Cut the crap Calvin – call me Billy."

"Mom says are you building an awesome reputation."

"If you want reputation I can tell you a few stories about your mom Calvin. I've been called in to work out of our Boston office a few times. She's known in my office as Mrs Castrator."

"Mom is? She is one of the softest older women I know."

"Believe me Calvin, you don't know your mom outside the house. Hello Cousin Sonia, do you have a kiss for me/"

Sonia flew into his arms and kissed him in the cheeks enthusiastically."

"Steady on Sonia, Calvin will become jealous."

"No it's fine sir... er Billy. Sonia has told me about the debt of gratitude she owes you."

Billy laughed and said Sonia had simply benefited by attempts by Billy to repay a family debt. "Without Aunt Julia bringing me to New York as my patroness I would have been nothing Billy. I'm on my feet professionally and financially but I still choose to live with them because they are the only family I have outside of Kansas. Aunt Julia wants me to live with them till I marry, whenever that will be. They apologize for not being here to greet you both but they have an important client cocktail party to attend. It's the preamble to a possible merger Sonia so your mom is truly apologetic. She asked me to deputize for her."

"That's fine Billy. She did call me to explain," said Sonia. "I'll have more homecomings but a big merger opportunity might only come dad's way one or twice in his entire life in practice."

"Good girl. I'm impressed. Let's go home."

On the ride home Sonia said, "Has mom one or two rooms ready for Calvin and me?"

"That's beside the point."

"Oh."

"Sonia, you're not thinking. You two move into the one room if that's your desire. When your mom arrives home well-primed after a cocktail party and more drinks at dinner, is she going to accept or reject your decision?"

"Accept I would think."

"There you go. Take a calculated chance Sonia. A tense minute, perhaps two, and it's all over and you'll never have that problem with her again. You know it doesn't matter what you father thinks; he'll fall in with what your mother says because she rules the house."

Caroline arrived screaming in excitement, setting off Sonia. Billy saw Calvin roll his eyes so he said to the two females he and Calvin were going to the Black Rose bar for a drink and they could come later and join them for a meal. As they were leaving Julia called to welcome Sonia and Calvin and Calvin was called back to talk to his hostess.

Billy's respect for Calvin went up a notch when he over-heard him say to Julia, "Mrs De Luca, I'm sleeping in Sonia's room with her. We are adults so don't require your permission but as it's your home I would like you to tell me it's fine with you."

"Thank you Julia. We will see you guys later tonight."

After dinner Caroline went back home with them. She said goodnight to Calvin, kissed Sonia and then pulled Billy into his bedroom. She was such a slut though Billy, almost losing his thumb in wide space when he pressed it into her butt. He pulled on a condom and thought he also was a person of loose character but at least he intended working on that.

Next morning Billy was called to the meeting of partners and half an hour later at the usual Monday meeting Monique people to move along one seat to allow her to sit next to Billy, which was unusual. When managing partner Ashley Brown announced the appointment of associate Mike Ross and Billy Belair (jumping associate level) as non-equity junior partners there was big applause. After people had leaned over to shake Billy's hand or slap him on the back Monique kissed him, to the oooohs of females close by. Monique clutched his arm and said her mom had whispered the news to her that morning over breakfast. Monique invited Billy out for lunch – that being a first.

Returning to the office with a couple of wines in her belly, Monique called her boyfriend Gary and advised she no longer wished to be associated with him. The jerk asked in disbelief was she sure about that. Lovely sweet Monique these days under the rough-edged influence of Billy, turned nasty for almost the first time in her life and said, "You're dumped, get that into your thick head."

Monique sat in disbelief that she'd spoken to someone like that. Her next thought produced a big frown: new junior partner Billy Belair would be proud of her. Her hand fell on to her left breast as she thought she'd not had sex for ten days so the jerk's alarm must have been ringing. Her hand dropped to her lap – she pulled it away hastily – as she looked along the glassed cubicles on the other side to the back of Billy Belair. She smiled thinking he was on the phone doing client prospecting for a change.

Minutes later Billy entered her cubicle, frowning. "This could either dismay or elate you. The developer about to sign with us for the hotel conversion is being sued so wants to keep $4 million of his money aside and for us to make-up the shortfall. I called your father and he agreed with me, dump the asshole so I reported back to your father and said you and would be better off using our gains to buy an apartment and he agreed but said the jerk would have to..."

"He's gone."

"Oh great work Monique, I'm so proud of you. A gutsy performance. Are you free to be fucked tonight?"

"Billy!"

"Ooops, sorry. Forgot you were touchy-touchy sensitive. Sonia called and asked me out with Calvin and her for dinner tonight and suggested I bring a partner as Caroline is playing basketball tonight. Sonia is much younger than you of course, as you know, but she and Calvin are such an urbane duo together you forget they are just kids."

"Well since I have nothing on this evening I guess I must answer yes."

"Oh great. Bring a toothbrush... oh and an overnight bag. You can sleep with me."

"I will return home to sleep thank you," Monique said icily.

Billy scratched his head and grinned. "Good work, I didn't want you to be a slut."

"Billy Belair, you can't talk about women using that word!"

He walked off whistling.

* * *

Billy returned cold-hearted Monique to her home well after midnight. They arrived noisily and just as Billy grabbed Monique to ram his tongue into her mouth to try to rev her up the big light turned on. Rosemary appeared and they could see through her thin nightdress she had big areola to match her big tits and she shaved her pussy.

"Mom, you are wearing see-through."

"Oh so I am? Please excused my indelicate behavior Billy but you have seen it all, many times I shouldn't wonder."

"Mom!"

Monique's weak rebuke was ignored.

"I just waddled out to invite you to stay Billy. Monique has dumped her boyfriend Gary so you are free to sleep with her here. Every young woman needs that kind of sustenance.

"Mom, will you return to your bed!"

"Keep your shirt on. Goodnight darling. Stay for breakfast Billy."

She returned to the bedroom and Monique fumed, "My mother can be such an embarrassment."

Billy grinned. "Why, it's the duty of every mother to ensure her adult daughters are being adequately fucked?"

"You are just as bad as her with your wicked comments. Oh god, you haven't...with her I mean."

"Fucked her? Who do you think I am Monique, Don Juan?"

"Will you swear to me you haven't"

"Monique De Luca, I swear I have not fucked your mother or even laid a finger on her," Billy said solemnly.

"Thank you but you can't use that word in association with my mother of all people."

"No, you are quite right. She has awesome tits doesn't she?"

Monique didn't snap back. She just began pushing him to the front door saying, "Get out, get out."

The light that Rosemary had turned off went on and Leon appeared with a towel wrapped around him.

"Guys, Rosemary and I are trying to get to sleep and so is the whole neighborhood. Could you cut the noise and go off to your bedroom. Please, like good kids?"

Monique could only snort in despair. Billy lied manfully, "Everything is under control Leon. Sleep in peace."

"Oh god, this is meant to happen, isn't it." I'd wanted to wait until I felt really comfortable about you."

"Well, you'll have to find out if I'm trainable, won't you?" Billy said, cupping her vulva and feeling Monique push against his hand and sigh heavily.

In the bedroom he stripped off while Monique stood rocking on her heels watching and looking undecided.

"Oh my, I knew it would be big."

"Did mommy suggest that to you?"

"You need your mouth washed out with soapy water."

Billy pulled up Monique's top. Meeting resistance he just kept on hauling it up and her arms went about her head and her bra was undone before she'd sniffed and opened her eyes. Her bra was pulled off and hit the ceiling. Billy stepped back to admire the breasts.

"Do you like them? I think they are my best feature, although probably somewhat small for you."

"I think your best feature is your sweet, generous nature."

Monique emitted a single sob and threw herself at him. She held her head down so Billy made noises kissing her hair and with the action of a singly minded seducer reached to unzip her skirt. As it fell Monique turned up her face and they kissed, with rising passion and soon she was flicking her tongue into his mouth. It was all on.

Monique went on to her haunches to suck him off but no, not initially.

"Allow me to take a good look at this big 'un."

With talk like that Billy was only too happy to oblige.

After a brief study and a single tentative lick Monique made a request.

"Billy, I don't require you to wear a condom with me until the time comes when I decide to allow your to introduce me to the butt alternative. In return for that concession if you even fund it necessary to fuck another woman, I want you to promise you'll wear a condom."

"Sure, I promise. That's a great concession Monique; we both stand to benefit."

"That was my thinking. I also never want you to fuck my mother."

"That's an unnecessary request but I promise."

"Oh Billy," Monique sighed. "Let's get on with this; I'm tired."

At breakfast everyone appeared in a great mood and were relaxed until Rosemary asked, "Was that a first for you guys together last night?"

Monique and Leon were no longer relaxed.

"Yes Rosemary. It indicates the respect we had for one another. But with the jerk dumped the runway was clear for me."

Rosemary screamed with laughter and Billy grinned, chewing a bacon muffin.

"I would favor you having a deep relationship with Monique and to assist her shape her professional presence and success rate Billy. My wish is to be able to nominate my daughter for junior partnership, jumping associate status as you have done."

"Dad!"

"No Monique, it's fine. Tell me Leon, if you want that for your daughter then why is she specializing in company law?"

"Because she is technically minded. I couldn't move the partners on that."

"Well, what a cop out Lance. You know she'll vegetate there being an also-ran with eleven associates above her in the company law team."

"Okay, should I accept your rationale and overlook the slur of cop-out, where would suggest she be placed?"

"Where she is cut out to be Lance, where she knows where she should be if she were success-driven as we both are: Divorce – and by that I mean female clients – and estate planning."

"Oh yeah, don't you know there are no fees or rather virtually no fees in estate planning because attorneys perform it as a service for traditional clients."

"Well I do know that and it's traditional and that's stupid. Attorneys should direct their clients to an estate planning specialist who has the outside contracts and is right up with the complexities of latest law and can see down the track."

"Working in divorce appeals to me but I'm unsure about estate planning. Some of those older people are difficult to deal with," Monique said.

"Old people, what old people? If we were performing top-level service for clients we would be involving them in estate planning as thirty year olds, not waiting until arranging a last-minute exit plan. Kids start thinking of marriage but mostly never think to plan a financial future that at the end will really benefit their children and save tax and duties."