Charity Auction

Story Info
Classy housewife puts herself up for auction.
5.4k words
3.99
148.9k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and Robert sat in their car outside the venue. Claire was pissed. She couldn't believe they were still having this argument. "Just come in and play nice," he was saying.

"Oh, please forgive me if I'm not in the mood for one of your fucking charity auctions, Robert. Things aren't exactly as rosy as last year."

It was true. Since last year's charity auction fundraiser, Claire had caught Robert sexting with some skank secretary at his work. Claire hadn't suspected a thing. She wasn't even going through his phone. She wasn't the jealous type. Why should she be? She was so out of his league it wasn't even funny. Claire's body looked like it had been carved by a sculptor. Her slim waist curved out like a race track. She had spectacular music-video girl tits and an ass that simply could not be believed. Everything she wore from skirts to jeans to the tight, elegant silvery gown she had on tonight drew stares and whistles everywhere she went. Once in college, at some divey bar that she only went into to piss off her country club president father, a bartender told her she was a PAWG. "What's that mean?" she giggled.

"Phat-assed white girl." She had always liked that.

But no, she didn't even have to be suspicious of Robert to catch him. The stupid prick hadn't changed his privacy settings on his phone. Little miss 20-something sent pictures of herself in some ridiculous corset and a dildo buried in her snatch right to his goddamn lock screen. The little punkass couldn't even cheat correctly.

"We are not in a good place, Robert. I do not want to go in there and be your fucking trophy wife tonight. Let ALONE be bid on in the auction. It's HUMILIATING."

Robert rubbed his eyes with his hands, "I know. I know. I just... if we can get through tonight and my boss is happy with the amount of money we raise, I could get promoted. If I get promoted, we could literally buy a new house. We can figure all this shit out later, but if we get through tonight, it'll make everything a whole lot easier." Claire sulked. She couldn't really argue with that. Robert had been on the short list for a VP position for some time now.

"Okay. Fine. I won't cause a scene. We can go in, but I am not participating in the auction. I just can't deal with some weird old guy acting like he 'owns' me all night."

Robert shook his head, defeated. "Fine. Just be a good girl." He exited the car and Claire pursed her lips as she thought how fucking sick she was of being told that.

Inside the ballroom, all the bigwigs from Robert's company were there. Claire dazzled Mrs. So-and-so, head of whatever the fuck, laughed at the lame jokes of Mr. Big-fat-and-mustached who oversees the blah blah blah, and of course, found time to glare at Robert's secretary lurking in the corner drinking some childish pink cocktail. Claire ordered a Basil's Hayden on the rocks, slammed it back, and ordered another all without ever taking her eyes off the girl.

Robert and Claire took their seats next to Ben and Heidi Gardner. Claire was genuinely happy to see them. They were all good friends. Well, used to be before the texting debacle. They were all caught up to speed on Robert and Claire's issues, so there was a bit of tenseness in the air. Claire did her best to seem cheery and put them at ease, gabbing with Heidi about this and that while Ben tried to talk to Robert about horse racing, of which he knew nothing.

Inevitably, the auctioneer, an ancient local comedian named Archie Templesmith, took the stage to polite applause. "Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the main attraction of the evening, a grand Southern tradition, the sweetheart auction!" More applause. "The rules are as follows: you fine folks in the audience will hear a little bit about our lovely ladies who have graciously agreed to participate this evening. Then the bidding will commence. All proceeds go straight to the Clean Water Foundation." More applause. "And, should you win the hand of one of these lovely ladies, they become your date for the evening. But no funny business now!" He winked and the audience laughed politely. "May I call to the stage, Brenda Lamont, Trish Del Toro, Missy Walker, Desiree Anderson, and Claire Mulcahey."

The audience applauded as the four other women got up and approached the stage. Claire's expression turned incredibly grave and she locked eyes with her husband. He gave her a sheepish grin. 'Fucker,' she thought. 'I should fucking kill him.' Before she could do or say anything a spotlight hit her.

The auctioneer said, "There she is! Claire! Come on up here!"

The walk up to the stage seemed to take an eternity. Claire was stewing mad. 'How could he put me in this position?' As she walked, Claire noticed man after man (and some women) taking time to check out her famous ass, no doubt imagining what they'd like to do with her if they were given the chance. An idea started to bubble up and she tried, with difficulty, to shake it off. 'No. That'd be insane. You're being insane." But as she climbed the steps onto the stage, she caught site of that trashy little selfie-taker blowing a kiss to Robert in the audience. An atomic bomb went off in Claire's head. Something snapped.

"Who would like to go first?" said Archie.

"I would!" said Claire, loudly and clearly, surprising herself and Robert in the crowd.

"Well all right then!" said Archie. "Mrs. Mulcahey, why don't you take the mic and tell your potential suitors what they might expect if they are lucky enough to win a date with you."

Claire walked up to the microphone. "Um... A date with me. Well... (a deep breath) for my date this year, I'd like to offer something a little different. Our date will happen right here on this stage."

The auctioneer made a big show of stroking his chin. "Intriguing! Tell us more, Mrs. Mulcahey."

Claire's heart was pounding in her chest but her winning trophy wife smile didn't show it. "Well, you see Mr. Templesmith, I've always been known as a good girl." She added a coquettish little hip pop as she said 'good girl.' The audience chuckled. "Ever since I was little, it was drilled into me how important it is to be good. All my life, men have been telling me to be good. My father, my teachers, my husband. 'Everyone knows Claire Mulcahey. She's a good little girl.'" Archie and the audience were starting to wonder where the hell she was going with this. "But the truth is folks, I fucking hate being good."

Over at their table Robert stopped breathing. What the fuck was going on? Heidi and Ben whipped their heads back and forth from Robert next to them to Claire on stage.

Claire forged ahead, thinking it was now or never. "The truth is, I want to be bad. The truth is... I'm just a phat-assed white girl who wants to get fucked."

The audience gasped. Some people laughed. A good portion of the men leaned forward in their seats. Archie was completely taken off guard. "Um— uh well we could—," he sputtered but Claire kept going.

"And so, to the highest bidder I offer you this: you get to take part in a once-in-a-life-time, no questions asked, nothing off-limits sex show right fucking here on this stage. With me." The audience was positively buzzing now. A few, Claire noticed, were scrambling for their checkbooks.

Archie was trying desperately to get control of the situation but before he could get to the mic, Claire had reached under her gown, pulled off her thong, and held it up with one finger before saying, "So... let's start the bidding. Who wants to beat up my married pussy with their big fat dick?"

At their table, Robert clapped his hands to his mouth and choked out a scream but it was drowned out by the excited and disbelieving furor coursing through the audience. Robert turned to Heidi and Ben and said, "What the fuck do I do?"

Heidi and Ben looked condescendingly at him. "I suppose a real man would get up there and try to stop it," Heidi said. "What ARE you going to do, Robert?" Ben grinned wickedly and kissed Heidi's neck. She bit her lip. Robert noticed the ballroom buzzing with energy, but he remained firmly planted in his seat.

Then, someone shouted, "$1000!"

Archie snapped out of his daze. "Uh... $1000. We'll start the bidding at, uh, $1000. I have to say folks this isn't like any Sweetheart Auction I've ever done. I can put a stop to it if you like?"

The audience practically exploded in a chorus raucous boos. People were laughing and clapping and shouting, "Come on! Let her go! Do it! Do it! Do it!" The show it seemed, was set to go on. Claire was beaming from ear to ear, standing with the banal confidence of a Price is Right model.

Archie shrugged and said, "Do I hear $1500?"

"$1500!"

"Do I hear $2000?"

"$2000!"

"25!"

"$3000!"

Archie was back in showman mode, "Well well well! It seems quite a few men are willing to show this pretty lady a good time!"

Claire grabbed the mic. "I'm more looking for a man who is willing to show this little whore who's fucking boss." More screaming and cheering. Claire's pussy was on fire. In the back of her brain she mused, 'I'm talking a big game. I better be able to put my money where my mouth is.'

"$4000!"

Archie couldn't believe it, "Ladies and gentlemen we have a officially beaten our record for highest single bid ever in the history of this auction. And we're not even done! Do I have 5? $5000?" Silence from the crowd. "$4000 is the highest bid, looking for 45. Do I have 45? $4000 going once." Claire grabbed the edges of her neckline and pulled the material aside to show off her gravity-defying tits. She bit her lip and bounced a little to put on a show. Archie could only grin and point at the delicious pair. "$4000 going twice!"

"$5000!"

"There we go!"

The audience whooped and cheered. The man who bid $5000 stood on his chair and whirled his napkin around, whipping the crowd into further frenzy. Archie again, "Will anyone dare to outbid this brave benefactor?"

"Show us that ass!" called someone from the crowd. This time Archie beat Claire to the mic.

"A bid of $5500 hundred or more and the lovely Mrs. Mulcahey will give us all a peak at that beautiful round rump!" Several people immediately jumped to bid.

Claire bit her lip again, shrugged at Archie, and cooed, "A deal is a deal, Mr. Templesmith." At this point she was determined to not let anything phase her. She wanted to seem like a pro and put on a show for the good people.

Claire turned her back to the audience and gyrated her ass to one side like a stripper. She tossed an out-of-breath sexy look over her shoulder and began to slowly inch the bottom of her long, elegant, "good little housewife" gown higher and higher until her delicious, cream colored ass was out for the whole room to see.

This hoity toity fundraiser crowd had devolved into a wolf-whistling stag party. Someone screamed, "That's fucking right bitch! Slap that phat ass!"

Robert was positively pale hearing this thirsty crowd objectify his sweet little wifey like this. On stage, however, Claire giggled like this was the most charming thing she had ever heard and brought her right hand swiftly down onto one of her cheeks. Her beautiful ass jiggled satisfyingly and she let out her best exaggerated pornstar moan.

She let the skirt of her dress drop back down to cover up again. She played bashful which got the crowd even more hot and bothered. Ben was straight up groping Heidi's heaving chest at this point, and they weren't the only ones getting handsy. Robert finally let it sink in: this was going to happen and no one was going to stop it.

"I have $5500. Do I hear 6?" continued Archie. "$6000 to the Clean Water Foundation for the chance to degrade this desperate housewife in front of all your coworkers. 55 going once! Claire, if you've been such a good girl your whole life, how do these potential lovers of yours know they'll get the most bang for their buck?" Their tone was so professional, like this was some normal beauty pageant. The surreality of it all made Robert feel like he was in a nightmare.

Claire said, "Well, Archie. I suppose nothing is a guarantee but I'll just say this: If you win me tonight, I am your slave. You can ask me to do anything in the world and I can't say no." Each time she doubled down like this, Claire's cunt grew wetter and wetter. "I've never fully submitted to anyone, but based on how wet my pussy is right now, I have a feeling I was always meant to be a subservient little cum whore."

"My goodness folks!" Archie bellowed. "She means business! Fifty-five hundred going twice!"

"$15,000."

The room went silent. All eyes turned towards the back of the room. There stood a tall muscular man looking sharp in black pants and an expensive button down shirt. His rolled up sleeves showed off his toned, masculine forearms. He had steel grey eyes, an incredible jaw, and an air of complete confidence.

"SOLD!" screamed Archie Templesmith from the stage. The crowd went wild and Claire burst into her biggest grin yet. "Get on up here, you charitable soul you! Come collect your reward!"

Robert watched this unknown man stroll across the floor toward the stage eyeing Claire with intensity and hunger. Claire's casual beauty pageant attitude was still the most unnerving thing about this whole situation to him.

Claire's winning lover-to-be had made his way on stage. Archie brought the mic over to him and said, "And what is your name, young man?" The man whispered into Archie's ear. Archie informed the crowd, "Ah! Our lucky bidder has chosen to remain anonymous. He's humble too, folks!" The audience and Claire all laughed at Archie's joke. "Now, I must admit, Mrs. Mulcahey, I don't know how we should proceed from here."

Claire thought about this and said, "Well, I think the only thing to do is to ask him how he'd like to get started and we're off to the races." The stranger thought for a moment and then whispered in Archie's ear again.

Archie blushed a bit but recovered and said, "He's a gentleman through and through folks! Our noble mystery man will begin by devouring Mrs. Mulcahey's marital canal!" The audience made confused noises. "He's going to eat her pussy." Deafening applause. Everyone was on their feet to get a good look except Robert who was pushing on his head with both of his fists.

On stage, Claire sat in a chair. Mr. Mysterious got down his knees and spread Claire's legs slowly apart, locking eyes with her as he hiked her dress up once more. Claire helped him by pulling the gown all the way up until her bare ass was on the seat. Without another moment's hesitation, the man buried his face into her bare pussy. She yelped out and arched her back.

Archie, ever the showman, brought the mic over to Claire. "Now Claire, tell us a little bit about what brought you to this decision tonight." Claire's head rolled from side to side as she enjoyed the sensation of this stranger's tongue expertly working on her clit. She struggled to find the mic.

"Um... hoo fuck. Well... you see... my husband has an incredibly small dick." Laughter from the audience. "And even when he can get it up, he never wants to try anything adventurous. I've bought... SHIT-" her toes curled as the man inserted a finger into her hole. "I've bought sexy outfits, offered my asshole to him, none of it interests him."

Archie said, "I think I speak for everyone when I say, 'What a chump!'" All Claire could do was nod and moan again.

"And so I thought, 'If he won't let me blow his mind and rock his world, why not whore myself out for a good cause?'" The audience whooped and applauded as Archie gestured to entangled twosome.

"There you have it folks, and now I think we'll turn the stage over to our lovely couple. Enjoy everyone!"

Mr. Mysterious had retreated from in between Claire's legs. She stared at him hungrily, the thought of all he could do to her and of her promise ringing in her head: 'I can't say no.'

He opened his mouth to speak: "Lick your juices off me." Claire leapt up, eager to prove herself. She kissed him full on the mouth, running her tongue over his, then lapping at his lower lip and chin like a cat. He held out his finger which she immediately grabbed and began to fellate. He whispered, so that only she could hear him, "Are you a good girl or a bad girl?"

She popped the finger out of her mouth. "I want to be bad for you, honey. Make me your bad girl." While she said this, she was grabbing at his belt and undoing it. She caught her breath as she reached down his pants and grabbed what felt like a fucking tree branch. An involuntary moan escaped her mouth. She pulled the stranger's cock out and the audience was in silent awe.

Mr. Mysterious gestured to Archie for the microphone. Archie held it in front of the man's mouth as he said to Claire, "Get on your hands and knees and face the audience. You're going to look them in the eye as you get fucked."

"Yes sir," Claire breathed.

Claire walked to the edge of the stage. Everything moved in slow motion. She had let it get this far and there was no turning back now. She knelt there under the bright lights of the stage on all fours, her head low to the ground. The audience seemed to be holding its breath. She noticed people with their phones out, recording her. She noticed women with their legs spread, unabashedly, absentmindedly finger fucking themselves. This, it surprised Claire to learn, made her feel incredibly proud.

Back by their table, Robert was positively sick to his stomach but he couldn't look away. He stole a glance over at Heidi and Ben to see they had their hands all over each other. They were incredibly turned on and so it seemed was the whole room. If Robert couldn't work up the nerve to intervene, no one in this whole venue would bail him out. He turned his eyes back to the stage.

The stranger rolled Claire's expensive, silvery dress up over her delicious, round ass. The man's cock twitched at the entrance of her hole, still glistening with spit from his oral performance. He hesitated.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, and Claire made an impatient noise. She turned to face the crowd and flashed her million dollar, trophy wife smile.

"You didn't pledge all that money to ask 'if I'm okay with this.' You pledged all that money to use my holes like a fucking whore. Now," she locked eyes with her husband, horrified and unable to look away, "fuck my married cunt with that big fucking cock."

The moment of uncertainty passed and he pushed his monster 9-inch cock inside the debutante's slit, who groaned from somewhere deep inside her throat. She slapped the stage in front of her. "Oh FUCK, honey." Claire took a moment to collect herself, clocking the fact that she had just burst into a sweat. "Fffff-FUCK." She let a little laugh escape her and then she flipped her hair up behind her so the audience could see her face. "Fuuuuuhuhuhuck that feels good."

A tentative "woo!" from the crowd. 'They're loosening up,' thought Claire. 'Good.' Claire started grinding her ass in lovely, slow circles, letting her cunt get acquainted with every inch of this man's pornstar dick. He started to make small, savory thrusts.

"Mm, that's right honey. You fill up that little good girl cunt. You want to turn me into a slut?" Then, louder: "You want to make me your slut?! Ohhhhhh fuck yes, baby. Turn that good little pussy into a bad girl's pussy." Claire was playing all of this to the crowd. She had never said words like this in her whole life, but that only fueled this spiral of arousal she found herself in.

Then the man currently balls inside her exclaimed, "I'm gonna stretch that pussy out until it's a fucking WHORE'S pussy." The crowd cheered and Claire bit her lip and groaned again as she quickly thrust back on his dick all the way to the hilt. She was in heaven.

12