Charity Case

Story Info
Emma Roberts and a fan have different expectations on a date.
1.6k words
4.29
14k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer - This story is a work of fiction, did not happen, and has no basis in reality. All characters presented are over the age of 18.

*****

"So when do I get to fuck you?"

Emma Roberts looked up from her phone to stare at the guy across from her in the limousine - he'd already started to unbuckle his belt. She'd known agreeing to one of these Win a Date With a Star contests was retarded and now this jackass was proving her right. Why did people think every celebrity was some kind of slut?

She scoffed, "Uh, dude, I'm not going let some stranger fuck me because he won a contest."

He looked at her like she'd just kicked his puppy, "Then why the hell did I go on this thing?"

Emma waved her phone at him, hardly believing he could be such a dumbass, "For charity, you dipshit. Charity. What's wrong with you people?"

The dude was like thirty, Emma thought, way too old to be thinking he could win a fuck from a celebrity. He'd been perfectly polite when they met and during the date itself. He'd even dressed decent, well, decent for someone like him.

The guy was all but sputtering, he'd obviously totally bought into the idea that he was going to get to fuck her. What the fuck?

"Look, I saw all those pictures - I know what you celebs are like!"

"Yeah? Well, just because they're whores it doesn't mean I'm a whore, dude."

"I don't care what you think you are! I know what this was about and unless I get it I'm gonna go on twitter and hashtag what a fucking bitch you were! See how you like your face on the front page then!"

Emma was the one sputtering at that. She'd done this in part to stop the rumors that she was a bitch - she'd been working too hard at constructing a new image for this miserable piece of shit to ruin it all for her. She could feel her lip curling at what she realized she was going to have to do.

"Calm the fuck down, spaz. I - I'll let you, like, jack off, okay? I'll watch. You are not fucking me."

She could see the tiny gears grinding in his head, thinking it over. Why the fuck did he need to think it over? He was sure as hell wasn't going to get a better offer from a girl in her league.

"I want—" She cut him off before he could start in on whatever pervert fantasy he'd worked out. "You're not going to get a better fucking deal, so either whip out your god damn dick and jack off or get the fuck out. The door's right there, bitch."

She crossed her arms and looked at him. He was mad, she could tell, but he finished unbuckling and unzipped, tugging his pants and underwear all the way down to his ankles before he gabbed his limp dick. She kept her eyes locked on his crotch rather than look him in the face and she almost grinned, seeing that he'd been so hopeful he'd obviously trimmed his pubic hair for her.

She watched as he took the small, flaccid cock in his hand and slowly stroked it, all but vanishing at first, then slowly lengthening with each passing, his thumb flicking out over the head as it grew and filled out, hardening until it stood tall, now with only a part of the shaft gripped in his hand. She thought she could almost see it throbbing in his hand and she knew it gave a barely perceptible jerk as he glanced a finger along the underside of the head.

She gave a start as he spoke, uncomfortably aware that she had gotten far too engrossed in staring, "At least show me some tit." Her first reaction was an almost perfunctory, "Fuck you," before she reconsidered and uncrossed her arms, sliding one hand up, along the deep cleavage of the dress she wore, tracing the swell of her breast as she pushed the fabric back just enough that her fingertips were able to trace the areola, teasing her nipple without giving him a view of it, uncomfortably aware of a surprising warmth beginning to build between her legs as she played along for him.

He suddenly released his cock, letting it stand free, and spat into the palm of his hand before resuming his grip. She could see his strokes were now leaving behind slick flesh as his hand flashed up and down his dick, highlighting the veins and rigid crown of his cock. God, she'd known guys jacked off to her, but seeing it brought it home in a way she'd never known. She'd never found the idea appealing before, but now she was suddenly able to imagine them, numberless and faceless, all stroking their own slick cocks for her.

She licked her lips and spoke, voice breathy, "You want that to be my spit, don't you? My hand. Maybe my mouth." He groaned and she watched as he all but bucked into his hand, eyes locked on hers as he nodded.

She couldn't contain herself anymore. She pulled the length of her dress up, sliding hands beneath it to grasp the edge of her panties and slide them down, wiggling in her seat as they came off her ass, down her thighs and the length of her slim legs to fall around her ankles, where she slipped one foot out, spreading her legs wide, almost mirroring his position. A dirty, but delicious thrill running through her.

Emma licked two fingers and slipped them under her dress, leaving wet lines along her thigh as she traced her fingers along sensitive skin, teasing herself, running them up along the lips of her pussy, gathering more slick juices on her fingers as she quickly dipped one inside, fire gathering and building as she imagined herself from his view as she finger fucked herself.

Dress around her hips, legs spread wide and one breast exposed as she licked her lips. She wondered if he could see her pussy, wet and glistening as she teased herself and then finally circled her clit, her legs tensing from the sensation. She began to focus on her pleasure, circling her clit, teasing it, fingers meeting and dancing around it just as she liked, feeling the heat of her pussy build, reaching her other hand up to cup her exposed breast and her body shivering under her own touch.

She stared across the short distance, eyes flicking to his own and down to the hand that stroked his dick. He looked almost painfully hard, the head of his cock flaring out above his fist each time it descended the shaft. She wondered what it would be look to hold it, to touch it, to feel the heat of it in her palm or on her tongue. Long minutes of silence passed as she imagined it, fingers working beneath her dress, small sounds of pleasure drawn out of her to meet his own intermittent grunts and gasps until finally it all built until it roared through her, legs clenching on her own hand like a lover's. Her back arching up almost painfully as she clawed at her breast and she bucked and gasped her way through one of the most intense orgasms of her life, finally ending with a long, drawn out, "Fuck," as her legs slowly released her hand and she collapsed on the seat, fingers still tracing along the sensitive flesh of her pussy, small shudders rippling through her body, watching him come closer and closer to the edge as she stared at her.

She was gasping for breath as she all but melted in post orgasmic bliss, until she reached out one hand and beckoned him over. He wasted no time, kicking his pants off from around his ankles and closing the short distance between the seats of the limousine. He climbed on the seat, straddling her, cock held stiffly in front of her face. She leaned her head forward and took him into her mouth, feeling the muscles of his body clench and jerk his cock inside her mouth as she lubricated it, tongue swirling around it, lingering on the sensitive area beneath the crown, wrenching from him a long, drawn out sound of pleasure until she released the warm flesh of his dick from her mouth, now slick from crown to base and wrapped her free hand around him, jerking from end to end, thumb glancing teasingly beneath the head.

She locked eyes with him again and said, "This is what you wanted, isn't it, you filthy fuck?" His hiss of a "Yes" delighted her, sent pleasure tumbling through her as her hand worked up and down his length, ever increasing in speed, thumb moving even more insistently along the underside of his cock to focus beneath the head with increasing frequency. She could feel him throb in her grip as she tightened it, feel the heat of him and then with surprising speed he was cumming.

She felt a warm rope of cum hit her cheek, another splashing her lips and into her mouth as she gasped in surprise, her chin and down to her neck, more shooting out less powerfully to coat her chest and exposed breast, staining her dress. She felt amazing and powerful, filthy in a way she had never experienced. Like a whore. It was a feeling she would never forget as he bucked in her hand, the final spurts of cum ceasing as he leaned forward, resting his weight against the back of the seat as she brought her tongue out to taste him, taking long licks, making sure to drag her tongue heavily against the head of his cock to wrench final shudders from the sensitive flesh.

And as they sat there, cum staining her body from chest to cheek, she thought she'd been wrong. Maybe she would let a stranger fuck her next time.