Charity Event

Story Info
Two couples attend an unusual charity event/
4.2k words
4.5
135.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have lived in this neighborhood for over twenty years and only in the last two years have we become close friends with another couple, Pete and Michele, who have lived in our neighborhood for fifteen years. Molly and Michele had met during a back to school night a couple of years back. The women started to spend a lot of time together. As their friendship grew, they started to share more and more of their personal life with each other.

Michele was the wild one, and in the course of time she had awakened the woman in my wife. I was on the receiving side of that awakening and I was not complaining. This past year Molly surprised me with a calendar at Christmas. My calendar contained sexy pictures of Molly for each month of the year. January featured Molly in a nice white teddy, February she had a little less, it was a slow strip until November where Molly appeared completely nude. But the best picture was December's. In this picture both Molly and Michele were featured, kneeling on a bed, each with an arm around the other, smiling at the camera, wearing a very tiny bikini.

One evening while the four of us were having a small dinner party at our house, Molly and Michele told us about a charity event they were planning to attend and asked if we would like to go along. The money raised would be donated to a number of local charities. We were told that it would be a formal event, and that it would be a lot of fun. I was not sure where the fun was, but I did see the twinkle in Molly's eyes when she said, "Trust me – [i]it will be fun![/i]"

The event was three weeks off and we were instructed that we would need a tux. The women had already scheduled a number of shopping sprees where they would be looking for dresses.

About a week later Pete and I went out to be fitted for our tux. On our return, the women announced that they had both found their outfits. They were giggling so much Pete and I figured there was more to this than just getting their dresses and shoes. We asked them to model the dresses and got a flat refusal. "You'll see us on the night of the event!" Michele cooed back, "Until then you will need to use your imagination."

The remaining two weeks flew by and I had forgotten all about the dresses. It was now Saturday afternoon, the day of the charity event. Molly made an early start in her preparations for the evening, taking a long hot bath with the door locked. When I knocked a few times to see what she was doing, all I got from her was, "Leave me alone! I am doing my nails and shaving my legs. I need to get ready for the party!"

Later, I heard Michele arrive at the backdoor while I sat watching a game in the family room. She announced herself and asked where she could find Molly. I sent her upstairs to my wife and heard them giggling conspiratorially before the door closed upstairs.

About an hour later I got up, put on my shirt, cummerbund, and bowtie. I left the jacket on the chair. As I was finishing, Pete knocked at the back door. I told him to come in and I offered him a drink as we both exchanged jokes around our wives activities.

Twenty minutes later I heard them coming down the stairs. As I turned to look up I was greeted by two of the most beautiful women that I had ever laid eyes upon. "You look so HOT tonight! Are you sure you really want to go to a party?" I asked. Both women smiled as they continued down the stairs.

Molly was wearing a lovely long black dress with spaghetti straps over her shoulders, the front of the dress was low enough to show some ample cleavage, and she was wearing a white laced shawl over her shoulders. As she turn around you could see that the dress dipped down low in the back and there was a long slit in the dress that ran from the floor to just under her thigh. She had her hair down, all sexed out, wearing a pearl necklace, matching earrings. She was also in three inch black heels. She looked great.

Michele was equally as stunning. She wore a red dress that ended just above her knees. Her dress also showed a lot of cleavage, but was higher in the back. She did not appear to be wearing stockings with her red heels. Her hair was also flowing down her back and around her face. Pete's heavy sigh, when he saw her, said it all.

With everyone now ready we left our house and were on our way. As Pete and I had no idea where we were going, our wives directed. We headed down the highway for a number of miles before I was instructed to turn off into a section I recognized as being a more exclusive part of the county. Finally Michele directed me to the entrance of a big estate. We drove for about a half-a-mile before the estate house came into view. It was a three story building with pillars at the top of a slow ramping stairway. The estate appeared to have been built around nineteen-thirty and glowed with refinement.

The cars were parked at the front and around the side of the building. I found an open spot and parked. We got out, walked up to the house and were greeted at the door by a large man in a tux who asked us for our invitations. He glanced down at the paper Michele handed him, looked up, and with a devilish smile said, "Welcome, please come in and enjoy yourselves."

We entered the house. We walked towards the music and found ourselves in a large room filled with formally dressed people as far as the eye could see. The talk was loud and the music louder. There was very little room between the people who stood talking and eating.

The four of us moved further into the room and were greeted by a waiter serving drinks. I took a glass, turned to find Pete, looked around and then noticed that we had lost our wives. I asked Pete if he knew where they had gone. He suggested they might have gone to the ladies room. Not knowing what we should do, Pete and I stood with our drinks in hand and exchanged nervous small talk.

I was now getting very apprehensive. Our wives had been gone for about an hour and we had no idea where they had gone. We started to move around the room in an effort to find our wives when I heard the sound of a bell. A hush fell across the room and we heard a voice announcing. "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for attending this evening. I should also like to thank our hosts for their hospitality. Now that you all have been well fed, it's time to pick your wallets of all your money for these fine charities. I think you will find that your money will be well spent."

With that the crowd started to move towards the speaker. As we followed I could see a large stage on which the speaker stood. He was an older man, in his fifties, with short white hair and wearing a tux. At his side stood a young woman dressed in a long flowing gown. "Now going up for auction is Christine." Announced the speaker who, it seemed was to be our Master of Ceremonies. He reached out, took the woman's hand and turned her around before the audience.

Here we were watching a beautiful blond, standing slightly above us wearing a long black dress, long flowing hair, and matching heels. The dress looked to be skin tight above her waist stopping well below her neck. The skirt flowed over her hips and draped down her legs, halting just above her heels. "Let's start the bidding with the dress. Do I have a bid for the dress?" The MC inquired, his eyes scanning the room. "A hundred dollars!" Cried a voice from the crowd. "One hundred and fifty dollars." Shouted another. "Do I hear two hundred dollars?" Asked the MC and with that a female voice replied, "I'll give you two hundred dollars for that dress."

The bidding continued and quickly rose to one thousand dollars. I knew this event was designed to raise money and now I was watching how the money was being raised. My imagination was starting to race, wondering what would be the outcome of this bidding. I still did not know what was going to happen next, but I certainly wanted to know. I did not have that kind of money to play with, but I was hoping to be able to watch. My eyes focused on this beauty and my imagination was taking me to a wonderful place.

"I have one thousand dollars. Do I have eleven hundred dollars?" asked the MC. "I have one thousand once. One thousand twice, one thousand three times – sold to the man at back for one thousand dollars. Please come up and take your winnings."

A man, who looked to be in his forties, walked up to the front, pulled out his wallet and paid. He stepped behind the young woman, reached behind her, found her zipper and pulled it down. The dress glided quickly from her shoulders down to her feet. She stepped from the dress and he picked it up, leaving her standing in a black corset that was tied very tightly around her waste, wearing thigh-high black stockings, matching g-string and four inch platform heels.

The MC walked over to Christine, took out a leash and fastened a collar around her neck. Stepping way, he held the leash in one hand as she bowed her head in submission. "Ladies and Gentlemen, who would like the honor of leading this beauty around for the rest of the evening? For that honor, it will cost you. Let's begin again. What do I have for Christine?" The MC asked, his eyes searching the crowd again.

The bidding was a bit more brisk this time and quickly ended at eighteen hundred dollars. This time a younger man I would guess to be in his thirties came up, quickly paid, and walked behind the young woman while taking the lead from the MC. He walked in front, turned and pulled on the lead. She moved in his direction and stopped. He tugged on the lead and directed her to move off the stage. She followed him with her head still bowed, a little unsteady on her feet. The MC helped her down off the stage to the floor. "Let's give a nice hand for Christine and enjoy her charms as she remains with us this evening as you see her now." The MC called. The crowd clapped as she walked away from the stage and into their midst.

"Wow that was incredible!" Pete said excitedly. "I never expected to see that!" "That was something else." I agreed. "By the way, have you seen or heard anything from the ladies?" "No," Pete replied, his forehead furrowed into a frown as he turned to search the crowd. "I don't know where they are."

"Now our next volunteer lady for auction this evening is Molly." The MC announced.

I thought my heart would stop on hearing that name, but there she was, my lovely wife being escorted up onto the stage. She turned completely around, still wearing her shawl, looking radiant. Pete looked at me. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. "Let's start the bidding for the shawl. What do I have for the shawl ladies and gentlemen?" The MC asked.

Molly's shawl sold for a cheap five hundred dollars. A young man had bought it and as he took the item off my wife, his hands ran down the side of her body. She was not expecting that move, shivered, turned and smiled at him. He moved off the stage with my wife's shawl. "Now what do I have for the dress?" Shouted the MC.

I was beginning to understand what all the secrecy between Molly and Michele had been about as the bidding topped twelve hundred dollars. Suddenly the MC shouted, "Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears this beautiful creature is not wearing a bra! So let me ask you again. What do I have as a bid?"

The bidding was brisk again and quickly reached twenty-five hundred dollars. I watched, dumbfounded as an older, respectable looking gentleman, stepped onto the stage. He paid, walked up behind Molly, unzipped the dress and slipped the straps off her shoulders. Molly smiled, pulled her arms up to her breasts and let the dress drop to her feet. She stepped out of the dress, without a bra, wearing thigh-high laced black stockings and a very small g-string that left little to the imagination.

Molly stood before the crowd in her g-string, her arms neatly folded across her chest. As I stared at my wife, scarcely able to believe my eyes, she astonished me by suddenly unfolding her arms, one at a time, to display her firm round breasts. The audience responded noisily with loud cheers and whistling, the applause almost deafening as she stood, practically naked, and smiled back at them.

I could not believe my eyes. Here I stood, in the crowd, looking on with a room filled with people staring at my sexy wife. I was both excited and scared at the same time. Part of me wanted to run and pull her off the stage, yet another compelled me to just wait and watch. Pete nudged my elbow, "Wow, this is the most exciting thing I have ever witnessed in my life, and with your beautiful wife, Wow!" "Yeah!" I grinned at him and raised an eyebrow, "And I wonder where your wife is Pete?" "Oh my God!" Then he suddenly burst out laughing, "They are so wild when they get together – what the heck, it's for a good cause!"

"Now isn't she lovely ladies and gentlemen," said the MC. "But we really must remove that g-string. What do I have for the g-string, please?"

The bidding continued until it reached two thousand dollars. This time it was a woman who won the bid. She looked to be in her forties, beautiful in her own way. She moved up to the front, paid and walked behind Molly. She moved her arms around Molly from behind, grabbed Molly's breasts and tweaked her nipples. The audience cheered loudly as Molly glanced back at her in surprise. She stood passively as the woman slowly moved her hands down Molly's body until they came to rest on the thin strings that held the tiny g-string in place. She slowly peeled the g-string down Molly's legs to her feet. The crowd went wild, shouting and whistling cheerfully at Molly's unveiling.

I quickly discovered why Molly had spent so much time getting ready this afternoon; she had shaved all her pubic hair. As Molly stepped out of the g-string the woman's hand ran straight up between Molly's legs. The look on Molly's face was of pure pleasure as she squeezed her legs together and squirmed. The woman walked round in front of Molly, stooped to pick-up her prize and as she stood, she leaned into Molly and planted a kiss on her lips.

The crowd clearly approved of the way the g-string was removed, but went crazy when the woman kissed Molly. It was obvious that if these women had wanted to continue to play, the audience would have let them while they watched.

Molly stood there, naked, except for her thigh-highs and heels, bare breasted and front slit clearly on display. The audience loved it, and called for her to turn and show herself off. Molly turned slowly for the crowd, showing her lovely naked body for all to ogle. Her facial cheeks were redder when she faced them once more. I guessed she was both embarrassed and excited by some of the lewd comments they made.

The MC stepped up to Molly and whispered in her ear. I watched, slightly confused as Molly nodded her head readily. He turned to the audience and announced, "Molly has accepted the invitation to be one of our waitresses for the remainder of the evening. Our host has agreed to pay twenty thousand dollars if she will remain naked for the rest of the evening, and Molly has agreed. Let's give a nice hand of applause for Molly, ladies and gentlemen."

The crowd applauded as Molly was helped off the stage. I saw her move into the crowd, but there were too many heads in the way and I quickly lost track of her. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Michele who is our next volunteer." The MC called. Now Michele was helped up onto the stage in her red dress and matching red heels. I jabbed an elbow into Pete saying, "What's good for the goose...!" Pete knew what was going to happen next and could only smile back.

It didn't take long before Michele was facing the happy audience in just her bra and g-string. She looked decisively nervous when a young man came up to claim her bra, no doubt recalling what happened to Molly when she was stripped. The crowd cheered when her ample bosom was uncovered and Michele, whilst flush red, looked relieved when he left the stage with her bra without incident.

The bidding for Michele's thong was very competitive. In the end if was sold for a handsome price. A middle-aged gentleman stepped onto the stage and knelt down in front of Michele, his back to the audience. Having won the bid, he clearly intended to enjoy claiming his prize with the right for a private view of Pete's wife all to himself. Michele glanced down at him, her smiling face bright red as she waited to be stripped. Her eyes screwed tightly together as his hands reached the waistband of her thong and slowly lowered it down her long shapely legs.

She stepped back out of the g-string, still hidden from the audiences view. He stood up and thanked her, before waving her thong to the crowd as he left the stage. Michele blushed deeply as everyone stared at her nakedness. But if the crowd thought the auction was finished, they were about to get a surprise. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a special item hidden on Michele to auction off." And with that statement the MC raised a small handheld box in his hand over his head. "Let me show you what fun you can have with this!" With that he lowered the box, looked down and appeared to press a button.

Michele let out a sharp "ooooh", followed by a nervous giggle as she pressed her legs together. She was still standing on the stage, naked, but now was starting to move her hips. "This is a remote vibrator, and as you can see, it works!" said the MC with a chuckle. "Let's start the bidding at five hundred dollars. Do I have five hundred dollars?"

The bidding quickly rose, ending at two thousand dollars. A young man that looked to be about twenty-five stepped up to pay and retrieve his prize. He took the box, looked at it for a short period of time, pointed it at Michele, and pressed the button. Michele let out another moan of enjoyment. The young man helped Michele off the stage and they too disappeared into the crowd.

Another six women were presented to the party, each loosing some clothing. A few gave up all their clothing for the benefit of the charities. One woman was offered as a photographer's model for an evening and raised a considerable amount of money. Finally the auction was over.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to inform you that we have raised over seventy-five thousand dollars this evening for our charities." The MC paused, drowned out by the huge cheer that rose from the audience, "I thank you for you kindness. Now please, enjoy the rest of the evening and entertainment – thank you."

The crowd moved away from the stage. As I looked around I could not find Molly or Michele. But I did notice that one of the women who had lost her clothes earlier was now walking around naked, serving drinks and food. I turned to Pete and said, "Let's go look for the ladies." Pete nodded his head in agreement.

We walked up to one of the naked servers, each taking a drink, and thanked her, after enjoying the view of a wonderful pair of breasts, with nipples that were very erect and hard. We walked off, looking for our wives. It did not take us long to find them.

We spied Molly first, still naked as she carried a tray of food. People were approaching her to take the food and run their hands over her body. She appeared to be enjoying both jobs. As I walked up to her, she spotted me and smiled. "So how long have you had this planned?" I asked. "Michele heard about this event about two months back and asked me if I might be interested in doing it. As you can see, the rich love to play. Only in this case their toys are more expensive. And it is for charity." She beamed at me, obviously enjoying all the attention she was getting. "We interviewed with the family about a month back and they said they would like us to be part of the entertainment." "What did you do for the interview?" I asked. "I'll tell you about that later in bed." She whispered to me with a wink as she started to walk off, and then suddenly let out, "Oh!" As a middle-aged man placed one hand on the food tray, and the other on her ass, she wiggled as his hand ran over her ass, turned and smiled back at me. "I've got to go back to work. See you later, Hon." And off she went back into the crowd.

12