Charity Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete had just asked me if I have seen Michele when we both heard a familiar "Oooooh!" As we turned to see where the voice came from we found Michele in the middle of the room, standing with her knees pinched together, a look of self-conscious pleasure painted on her face. Off to the side we found the cause of her enjoyment. The young man who had bought the remote device was pointing it at Michele and pressing the button. It was working!

She walked up to us and said, "Can I offer you men a drink or something else?" With a devilish smile, "I am not sure I am going to make it to the end of the night without wanting to get fucked if he keeps hitting that button." She grinned.

Pete and I took another drink, ran our hands over her body. "I am enjoying this too much and as much as I would like to stay with you two handsome men, I am having too much fun serving drinks." With that she moved on.

I watched her naked ass, and those long legs running down to those high heels. All I could do was sigh out loud as she walked away.

Pete and I wandered through the house for the next couple of hours. We spotted the girls, here and there, serving food and drinks. We were taking in the view as much as everyone else.

It was getting late when Molly came up to me, "You and Pete find the car and meet us out front in ten minutes". She gave me a kiss and walked off. I turned to Pete and said, "Time to go home and get lucky, old man."

We put our drinks down, walked out of the house, found the car and drove over to the front door. As I was coming up to stop, I spotted two naked ladies on the top steps. They waved, and I stopped the car.

Molly and Michele ran down the stairs, still naked, but for heels. Pete opened the back door and they jumped in. "Where are your clothes?" I asked foolishly. "They were sold, silly. Remember?" Replied Michele and both women giggled.

As Pete closed the door Michele turned to Molly and said, "That guy has been hitting that button all night. I am surprised the thing has stayed in because I am so wet right now. Oh.... Oh... Oh!" exclaimed Michele as she moaned out loud and pressed her legs together. "There he goes again!"

I looked out the window and there was the young man again pointing and pressing the box at our car. "Get out of here before I waste this orgasm," said Michele.

With that command I put the car in gear and we started down the driveway. The day still had a few hours remaining. I looked into the rearview mirror and saw two very naked ladies whispering into each others ear. From the giggling I figured there was another adventure coming before the night ended. But that is left for another story.

12