Charity Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_P
M_P
17 Followers

You don't want to believe that you're liking it. Before you have a chance to betray yourself again by moaning louder he slides his cock out of you, it's soaked from your juices. He spanks your ass a few times and parts your cheeks with his hands. You feel his tongue on your soaked pussy, he licks furiously for a few moments. Then in one long slow motion he licks from your clit, over your opening and along your exposed ass crack to your rosebud. He spits over your asshole getting it ready.

You would be biting your bottom lip right now if you could. You start to struggle more, you don't want him to know that you like anal. You have already betrayed yourself once by letting yourself squeal, you don't know if you can contain yourself if he starts to fuck your ass.

Sure enough though his cock enters your asshole and you take him deep. At first you scream because of his size but it doesn't take long before you go quiet. You are trying hard not to make a sound but it's no use, slight moans start to escape through the hole in your gag.

You can hear him scoff again as he fucks you harder. Your secret is out and there is nothing you can do. As he violates your ass, you feel him slip a silk strip around your neck and feel the pressure as he pulls on it. He slides his cock out of you and a moment later he is in your pussy again but this time his condom is gone and you can feel every inch of his greasy, precum covered cock in your pussy. You're so wet that every stroke causes little drops to slide down your leg.

He is fucking you with a vigour that you have never experienced before. He pulls on the silk strip around your neck choking you. Pleasure starts to envelope your entire body, a massive orgasm is building, you barely realise that he also has a finger in your ass. You start screaming but not from pain, not from fear just the shear overwhelming pleasure. You don't care who this man is. You don't care that he kidnapped you, stole you from your life just to turn you into his little play thing. You don't care that Jessica is in the next room probably listening to you. You don't care that she mostly likely knows that you're a dirty whore who is enjoying getting raped. All you care about is the pleasure. With each scream that leaves your mouth you both get closer to earth shattering orgasms.

Your orgasm continues to build with a force you have never known. As it hits, your pussy explodes sending shock waves through your body. A few moments later you feel him cum inside you but it's only the first shot as he pulls his cock out of you and releases the rest across your ass and back. Then a moment later his cock is in you again slowly stroking you down from the greatest orgasm you have ever had.

As you come down he slides his cock out of you and you feel his cum dripping down your legs, all over your ass and back. He slowly unties your arms and legs and takes off your blindfold and gag. You are now completely unbound, you could run but your body is so utterly spent from the rape that you can't move. He helps you to your feet. All the cum on your body starts to move, some of it dripping on the floor. He leads you to the door of the cell, opens the door and tells Jessica to clean you up. She is completely awake. An astonished wide-eyed look is on her face but she is not shocked by how you look.

She takes you from him and helps you to the shower. You can barely walk and you're glad that she is helping you. You enter the shower and she holds you as she turns on the water. It's cold at first but you don't react, it slowly warms and you can feel his cum start to leave your body. The more you come down from your orgasm the more you come to realise exactly what just happened. You start to feel dirty and wrong.

You help Jessica clean you and you get a little frantic about it but Jessica grabs you. "It's ok, It's ok". She holds you close to her, you can feel her naked body against yours and it calms you. Thoughts are racing through your mind. You want to tell her that you liked it too, perhaps it would explain why you feel so wrong but you don't want her to know, you don't want her to think less of you.

You stand still and silent while she lathers your favourite body wash over you. It's sinking in that you just liked getting raped. Not only that but you liked getting fucked in such a way you didn't think possible! You can't believe you just had the greatest orgasm of your life and it was delivered by a kidnapper and a rapist. What does that mean!

Jessica's hands start to wash your breasts and it brings you even closer to reality. You smile a little, happy that at least you have a friend in here looking after you. Her hands start to wash the cum from your belly and you wonder just how low she is going to go. Then her hands are on your pussy. You are still a little aroused and it feels nice to have soft hands touching you instead of a rough, hard cock.

"You liked it didn't you?" she says, not even looking at you. The question shocks you. You don't know what to say. Your mouth is open but no words are coming out. "You can tell me". Her hands and fingers are probing and cleaning your pussy and ass. You shudder as you process her words. She quickly washes your legs and stands up in front of you whispering, "Don't worry, it's ok... I did too".

She steps out of the shower and you follow her. She dries you with the towel. You're speechless, you have no idea what to say but it doesn't seem like Jessica wants a response. She puts a hand on your cheek and looks into your eyes with a friendly smile and then leads you from the bathroom.

She keeps walking down the hallway, past the cell you were being held in. You start to gesture to the room trying to get her attention but you're still too shell shocked to speak. We're supposed to go back into the cell after the bathroom, she is gonna get us in trouble!

When you get to the main room you find that the man is not there. Jessica opens a hidden door disguised in the wall. There is a staircase and you follow her up cautiously. How did she know that was there? What is going on?!

She opens another door at the top of the staircase and you enter a dark room lit only by a fire place. There are windows and you can see that it's dark outside. You see a naked man sitting on a couch without a mask but still shrouded. You wonder if this is the man that has raped you both. You start to get scared thinking that you're really going to be in trouble now that you have left the basement. He doesn't seem angry though but you can't see his face fully. You step onto a large fluffy rug, warm from the fireplace and stop cold as you recognise the stranger. It's Michael, Jessica's boyfriend.

Your mind races and you're totally dumbfounded. Jessica stops and turns around to face you. Both of them are smiling, you're not. Michael stands up and takes a step towards you. He puts his arms around you both and whispers, "Now Kiss".

M_P
M_P
17 Followers
12