Charity Golf Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The banquet ended just after 7:00 and everybody started heading to their cars. Mindy was in charge of all the left over school paraphernalia so I volunteered to help carry the stuff to her car. We lingered a bit getting everything packed so by the time we got to her car with the boxes the parking lot was dark and everybody was gone. As I put the last box in her trunk and shut the trunk I expected to find Mindy in the car ready to go but she was leaning against the side of the car. I walked over beside her and said, "I am certainly glad that I decided to play in this tournament because it has been one of the best days for me in a long time."

She looked at me as she said, "Why has this been such a good day for you?"

I answered, "Because I met you Mindy." I was not sure how she would react but I reached out and lightly ran my finger along her cheek as I continued, "I have never felt such an immediate attraction to anyone as I have with you. I know it sounds stupid but you have made me feel like a giddy teenager again."

She took my hand in hers and brought it up to her lips she said, "Maybe it is just the novelty or the excitement of somebody new but I feel the same way about you but I also have to say that you are a bad influence on me Jim. I have not even known you a day and you have turned me into an I don't know what. I cannot believe you were doing what you were doing at dinner and I can believe it even less that I was actually letting you."

I took a step closer to her and smiled as I said, "But you have to admit it was exciting and it felt good didn't it?"

She hissed at me, "Yes, it felt incredible damn it but for one thing I am married and for another thing I have never let anybody remotely do something like that to me before. It was just so... I am not even sure what it was!"

I said, "Sensual... sexual... passionate... That is what it was."

"That is just it", she said. "You are making me think and do things that have never entered my mind before. All of sudden in just one day you got me thinking about sex, wanting your touch, wondering what you want to do to me, wondering what it would feel like with you. Just sitting in that chair at dinner I was more aroused than I ever have with my husband."

I replied, "And that is bad? What is missing from both our lives is passion, excitement and that is something we have both discovered today with each other. So can you just get in your car now and drive away and forget all about that?"

She replied, "I don't know. You have awoken feelings in me that I never knew I had. I have had more naughty thoughts in one day than in my whole life but I can't sleep with you, I am married for god's sake. Going home to my husband is going back to that same dull routine but what am I suppose to do?"

I looked deeply into her eyes as I lifted her chin with my finger, leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. She kept her arms at her side so I broke the kiss and stepped back. She looked at me with a look that screamed out her need. I said, "Do you want me to go?"

She was quiet for a moment and then as she stepped forward and pressed her body to mine she said, "I will probably regret this but no." I felt her arms go around my neck. I felt her soft breasts pressed to my chest. I felt her hips against mine. I felt our legs touching. From shoulders to feet our bodies were pressed together in a passionate embrace. I kissed her again but this time I felt her kiss me back. Her lips were warm and moist on mine. The kiss deepened and I pushed her back against the side of her car, my full weight leaning against her. My tongue touched her lips and they parted to let my tongue enter. I felt her suck my tongue into her mouth, a light rhythmic sucking pulling my tongue in deep. Our tongues then began exploring, touching and tasting the other all the while the passion inside of us growing. I broke the kiss and moved my lips to her neck, light butterfly kisses down along her neck and shoulder before my tongue drew a damp line up the side of her neck. I could feel her fingers twined in my hair as my tongue traced the outline of her ear, my warm breath whispering into her ear, "Can you feel how hard you have gotten me?"

"Yes and you have me so wet", she whispered back.

We continued to kiss for a while longer before my hand moved to her breast. When she felt my hand beginning to slide up she shifted her body to the side a little to give me free access to her breast. Through her shirt my hand closed over her breast, my fingers pushing into the soft flesh as I felt her filling my hand. As I pressed my hand against her breast, I could feel her nipple searing into my palm. I heard a light gasp escape from her lips when my fingers pressed against her nipple. As I caressed her breast I could feel her heart beat getting faster against her chest.

I then moved my hand under her shirt, my fingers gliding over her warm, bare skin as my hand moved higher and higher. I pushed my fingers underneath her bra and for the first time I felt her naked breast in my hand. My thoughts from the morning flowed through my mind. She felt so good, firm but also soft in my hand, her nipple hard and pressing into my palm. I gently squeezed her breast and then she gasped as my fingers closed over her nipple and pinched. Her moans told me to pinch harder, sending little shivers of pleasure pulsating through her body. As I continued to caress her breast and play with her nipple I could tell her desire and need was growing. Her body pushed harder against mine, little moans of pleasure sounding in her throat.

My hand then started its downward journey, sliding over her ribs and down her stomach until I reached the snap on her jeans. I undid the snap and her jeans fell open as I slid the zipper down. I felt the top band of her panties stretch as my hand pushed in. Deeper and deeper my hand moved until my fingertips found that little mound of hair. My fingers stroked through the soft, curly hairs several times before I moved my hand around the curve of her mound and between her legs. I could feel her swollen outer lips in my palm, the crotch of her panties damp against the back of my hand.

Then I stopped. I just held the palm of my hand pressed against her pussy lips as I licked all around her neck and shoulder. My lips moved back to hers and our kiss deepened. It was not until I heard the little moans of frustration and I felt her legs spread a little as she thrust her hips forward against my hand that I moved my finger into the wet slit between her lips. I stroked that warm wetness a couple of times before I plunged my finger into her opening. She was so wet that my finger just slide in with no resistance, the soft inner walls of her pussy closing over my finger. I slide a second finger in, both fingers sliding easily up to the last knuckle inside her. The inside of her pussy was soft, wet and warm, just as I had imagined it. She felt so good around my fingers.

I then pulled my hand whole hand out of her panties and brought a dripping wet finger up to my mouth. I could smell the clean aroma of her pussy as I slid each finger into my mouth, the slightly salty taste of her pussy juices spreading over my tongue as I sucked on my fingers. Her breathing got deeper; her eyes wide open as she watched me taste her pussy juices. I then plunged my hand back into her panties, getting my finger wet again with her juices but this time I used my finger to trace along the outline of her lips, spreading her own juices over her mouth and chin. Her tongue followed behind my finger, tasting herself for the first time.

All through this I could feel her getting hotter and hotter, her body squirming, whimpers of pleasure filling my ears so I fingered her once again. When my finger first thrust back into her hole she cried out in pleasure. I pressed my palm against her clit as I moved my finger up and down the front wall of her pussy trying to find her g-spot and I found something because she again cried out and clamped her thighs tight around my hand. I could feel the walls of her pussy pulsating around my finger as she came.

I felt her sag back against the car, her thighs releasing my hand as her orgasm subsided. She started to say something but before she could I pressed my finger to her swollen clit. She cried out and her whole body jumped as I began to rub her clit in a small circle. Her moans got louder and her hips began to move in rhythm to my finger. I varied the pressure of my circling finger, hard then soft and it was not long before I felt her thighs clamped my hand again as she came. Her moan was almost guttural this time and her whole body was quivering as the waves of pleasure swept over her body.

Her breathing was deep and fast and she breathlessly said, "Oh my god that was incredible. I have never come like that before! I have to sit down, my legs are shaking."

She fastened her pants and we both sat down on the curb and it was a couple of minutes before her breathing began to slow. She looked at me, her hair damp and sticking to the side of her face as she said, "I have only been with my one man and that is my husband. I have never had the chance to explore any sexual variety and find out how much it can spice up the experience. Obviously my husband and I have had sex many times but he has never taken the time to get me aroused like you did. I am embarrassed to say that I do not have a lot of sexual experience beyond the missionary position in a darkened bedroom."

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her eyes to mine as I said, "Do you want to feel me inside of you Mindy?"

She looked down and was quiet for a moment before she said, "I am a thirty-seven year old mother of two and my body is certainly not the body of a twenty year old. Do you really want me?"

I said, "Mindy, you are a beautiful, sexy woman and yes I find you very desirable. I want to make love with you but I do not have any condoms."

She looked back up at me and said, "Jim, I know I will feel guilty later but I want to make love with you too. I need this experience to add some excitement to my life and I do not want to look back with regret that I passed up the chance. I trust you so you can put it in me without a condom as long as you pull out before cumming."

I took her hand and helped her up. I pulled her close to me and kissed her. She leaned back against the car trunk as she pulled me against her. We were standing together so her leg was between my legs and my leg was between hers. It did not take long for either of us to get aroused again as she said, "I can feel your hardness against my thigh. I want you inside me now."

I undid her jeans again but this time I pulled them, along with her panties, down off her hips to fall around her feet. Standing there in the moonlight I could see the trimmed little patch of dark hair at the junction of her legs and the little slit between her pussy lips. I turned her around to face the car and she bent over the trunk offering her hot, little pussy to me. It was just as I imagined, her thighs framing her swollen outer lips which in turn framed her inner lips, her pink hole waiting to be filled. I dropped my pants and moved behind her and began to rub the head of my cock up and down between her pussy lips. I could see her juices glistening on the head of my cock as I pressed the head against her clit. I heard a little moan of pleasure as I rubbed the head back and forth against her clit. I then pushed the shaft of my cock between her outer lips, spreading them with the tip of my cock touching her butt. As I rubbed my shaft up and down her slit I leaned it to whisper in her ear, "You know you are being a very naughty girl don't you?"

Her breathing was already getting faster as she replied, "Yes! I want to be your naughty girl feeling you inside me!"

My breathing was getting faster too as I asked, "So do you want to feel a new guys cock inside your pussy? Feel what another dick feels like thrusting inside of you? Do you want that?"

She moaned as she answered, "Yes. I want to feel a new cock in my pussy, I want to feel yours deep inside of me. Put it in baby!"

With that I began to thrust my dick into her. We both let out a moan together when the head first pushed past her inner lips and entered into her hole. I slowly pushed my hips forward, watching as inch by inch of my cock disappeared inside of Mindy. She was so slippery as I pushed in but her pussy soon tightened around my cock. After I was completely buried inside of her I slowly moved my hips back, watching as inch by inch my cock slide out, her juices glistening wetly on my cock. I continued to very slowly thrust my cock in and out of Mindy. After several very slow thrusts I held just the fat head of my cock inside her hole, the rest of my shaft feeling the caress of the cool night air. It was not until I heard a whimper of frustration from her that I thrust in hard and fast. I drove my cock in hard, my hips banging against her ass pushing her hard against the trunk. Her moan was explosive as the base of my cock banged against her pussy lips. I then begin to thrust in hard and fast. My ass rhythmically moving forward and backwards as I pumped. I could hear the wet, slurping sound of my cock banging Mindy's pussy. The sound of two bodies slapping together echoing in the parking lot. My hands were holding her hips as I fucked her, pulling her back with each inward thrust. The car was rocking as I drove Mindy against it with each hard thrust in. Her moans of pleasure were mingling with mine as we both got closer and closer to cumming. It was as I had imagined earlier but rather then her breasts pressed to the dresser they were now pressed to the trunk of her car and rather than her husbands cock it was my cock thrusting into her. I could feel the pressure building... I had two maybe three more thrusts before I would cum when I heard Mindy cry out that she was cumming. I moaned that I was almost ready to cum. She looked back over her shoulder directly into my eyes and said, "Cum inside me baby. I want to feel your seed in me."

With that I let go. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock as I let a hot load of cum erupt from my cock. I thrust in a few more times, each thrust pumping more cum inside of her until I was finally spent. Still inside of her I leaned against her as I caught my breath. Slowly my cock shrank until I went limp and I pulled out. We both leaned down and pulled our pants back up and then sat down on the curb. I put my arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder as I said, "That was amazing Mindy. Thank you."

She leaned in and kissed me before saying, "That was amazing and I really enjoyed it though I will probably hate myself in the morning but it was an experience that I will always treasure."

I said, "I am sorry that is there is no place for you to clean yourself up before going home."

She giggled and said, "Hopefully hubby will not notice that I have another man's cum in my panties when I get home. It is going to be an interesting night sitting on the couch watching TV with him with you leaking into my panties."

I then looking deep into her eyes and asked, "Mindy, will I be able to see you again sometime?"

She answered back, "I would love to stay in touch but I am not sure if I can ever meet you for real again. I cannot risk getting caught having an affair with you so we will have to see how things go. It is late and I have to get home now."

With that she leaned in and gave me another lingering kiss before getting into her car and driving away. She gave me her email address and we have emailed each other many times since that night but we have not met since then. We have talked about it and both want too but we shall have to see a discrete chance ever presents itself again.

12