Charity Slave Auction Ch. 01-05

Story Info
Kay goes on a date to a Charity Slave auction.
4.7k words
4.55
69.6k
58

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Kay had met John a few months earlier at a fetish event and since then they had met a couple of times for drinks, he was thoroughly charming. He had even introduced her to a designer who made latex clothes, where she had been measured up and had a dress made for her.

He called her one evening and said he had been invited to a very exclusive event and wondered if she might want to come. He explained it was a charity event at a large country house. She said it sounded lovely. He wanted to tell her more about it so they agreed to meet for drinks the next day.

When they met for drinks, he immediately showed her the invite for the event.

It said it was a black-tie charity event with champagne and canapés and a charity auction and had a picture of a very large country house with a large sweeping drive in front of it.

There was even a theme for the event which was fantasy fashion and that was the theme of charity auction as well.

John said he would really like her to wear the latex dress that had been made for her, as it would be the first time she had worn it. He encouraged her by saying lots of other women would be wearing leather, latex and burlesque type costumes. She agreed.

He then said he thought she would look amazing wearing it if she took part in the charity auction. She was not sure about that but he explained it was just like a catwalk show and each person who took part would be bid on and the highest bidder would get the lady to join them for the evening. Reluctantly she agreed after he promised he would bid for her, after all it was for charity!

John arranged for Kay to come to his apartment beforehand and he would then drive them to the event.

When she arrived with her outfit to change into, he had a surprise for her.

He had arranged for a professional hair and make-up artist to prepare her; He had also bought her a couple of gifts.

The first was a little black latex G-string and bra set. The second was a pair of stretch black leather thigh boots with 7" heels.

Kay slipped the tiny G-string on, it was just as well she had shaved herself, and then she put the half cup bra on. She then slid her legs into the boots, god they were gorgeous and came right up her legs. She loved boots and was surprised how easily she could stand in the towering stiletto heels, although they did have a 1" platform that helped.

Jane, the make-up artist then made her sit whilst she did her hair and then her makeup. She applied far more makeup than Kay usually wore. She put mascara on her eyelashes, a dark grey glittering eye shadow on her and then did her lips with a deep red glossy lipstick. The effect was very dramatic and sharp.

Kay then got into the red latex dress that she had bought with her. It had a halter neck and was low cut down the back. It was cut tight over the waist and thighs before dropping straight to floor level. Kay slid into the dress and pulled it up until the halter went over her head. The dress being custom made fitted her body perfectly, curving right into her buttocks. The tight cut across the legs meant as soon as she moved the long slit up the front opened up to show her entire booted leg. At the front the dress was cut tight to hold her breasts in position, and the black half bra beneath ensured they were shaped perfectly to stand out pressing against the taut rubber of the dress. With the boots on the dress just reached the floor and at the back had a slight fishtail so it swished across the floor elegantly. Jane got a can of silicone spay and sprayed Jane all over giving the dress a wonderful mirror like shine. It also made her bare skin glisten as well.

John came in.

"WOW you look like you are worth a million dollars."

Kay was equally staggered by how she looked.

John drove them to the venue which was a good two-hour drive.

As they arrived Kay could see the front entrance was all lit up. John stopped the car right outside the front entrance and opened the door for her.

As she got out a photographer immediately started taking pictures of her, as if she was some celebrity, as she walked up the stone steps of the portico.

John joined her as she walked into the grand entrance hall. There were already lots of men in tuxedos and girls in a variety of outfits.

A waiter immediately offered her a glass of champagne.

As they walked across the room a woman came up to John.

"Hello John, oh this must be Kay."

"Yes hello."

"Well Kay looking at you I am so glad John persuaded you to take part in our auction tonight."

"Well it's all in aid of a good cause."

"Yes of course."

"Oh, can I ask you to wear this, it will help bidders know which lot they are bidding on."

With that she produced a shiny metal collar with a large ring at the front, off which was hanging a big red disk with the number 10 on it.

Very matter of factily she put the collar around Kay's neck and clicked it shut at the back. The large disk hung down just above her breasts.

Kay now noticed some of the other girls wearing the same collars but with different colour disks.

"When we are ready one of my girls will show you where to go Kay. In the meantime, enjoy yourself."

Chapter 2

John and Kay mingle with the other guests. There are a number of stunning looking girls in a variety of outfits, she also notices a good number of the men looking her over.

The waiters are very attentive and as soon as Kay has finished her glass of champagne another one is given to her.

After about an hour Kay sees a number of the girls being led upstairs. The woman who greeted her comes over.

"Hello Kay time to get the auction underway, now if you would follow me."

Kay like the other girls is led off upstairs and then along a wide corridor which then turns into a narrower corridor that curves around, they walk pass a number of rooms each with a number and electronic lock like a hotel room.

"Here we are Kay." she opens the door with a key card and walks in with Kay.

The room is quite narrow, with what looks like a mirror covering the entire end wall from floor to ceiling. Slightly to one side but turned towards the mirror wall is a red velvet chaise longue. On the left, near the door is a small toilet cubicle and next to that down one side a clothes rail, on the other side of the room is a dressing table and mirror. The floor is covered is a deep soft cream carpet. The ceiling has a number of spot lamps focused on the chaise longue and chair.

"Okay Kay this is your dressing room, when we are ready for you, we will come and collect you. There is a fridge by the dressing table with champagne, wine and other drinks, help yourself it is on the house."

"Now I should just explain how the event works." she goes on to explain to Kay the details of how the event is going to work.

"Basically, there are twenty-five models to start with, all wearing various outfits and each of you will parade one at a time. When the initial parade is finished the audience is invited to make bids on which outfit and girl, they like most. In each of first 4 rounds 5 girls are auctioned off. So, the 5 girls who attract the lowest bids are won in each round until we are down to the last five. For those girls who go through, the bidding starts the next round at the price of the last bid in the previous round."

"I should say for the top 5 girls there are prizes including designer clothes, a photo-shoot and a modelling trial with a fashion house. Oh of course the higher the bid the longer the bidder gets to have you in their company. Oh, for legal purposes can you just sign this agreement that confirms you agreed to participate in our auction tonight."

"Now the first round will begin shortly so one of my assistants will come and collect you and then she will help you change into your other outfits for the following rounds."

"What other outfits? I only have what I am wearing."

"Oh, don't worry we arranged all of that with John, there are a range of outfits on the rail over there to choose from."

"Anyway, good luck, and one of my assistants will come and collect you in a minute."

Kay realises she may have got into a bit more than she bargained for, she was going to talk to John, he had obviously planned all this and tricked her, the sod. Having said that she was nervously excited about the idea of her being a model, if only for charity! She is feeling quite flirty, must be the effect of the champagne she thinks.

Before she has even had a chance to look around a girl dressed in a tight black mini dress and heels comes to collect her.

"Hi I am Sue, you must be Kay, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay follow me."

Kay is led along the corridor and then through a door to what was obviously the back of the stage.

"Now Kay I would just like to attach this to you collar to lead you around the stage."

Quickly Sue has attached a long metal chain to the ring on her collar. Before she can say anything, she hears a compere say.

"Okay now we have slave number 10 and she is modelling an evening gown."

Sue leads Kay out on to the raised catwalk, the lights are all on her so she cannot see much.

"Now the dress she is wearing is made of latex and see she is also modelling a pair of 7" stretch leather stiletto thigh boots by Christian Louboutin."

The catwalk is quite long and narrow and when she reaches the far end, she realises it loops back on a parallel walkway meaning there are four rows of bidders sitting right alongside the catwalk.

Kay tries to put on her most elegant walk, looking straight forward with her head up and her legs striding out. Each stride means the dress pulls right apart revealing her perfectly encased legs right up to the top; as she strides along the rubber G-string is no longer covering her pussy but has been pulled in between her labia.

"Hmmm those legs sure are long, and don't they look divine in those boots." says the compere.

Having returned to the back of the stage she hears the applause and then the compere says.

"Okay so can I see any initial bids; shall we say an opening price of £1,000."

Before she can hear more Sue removes the lead and takes her out the door at the rear and back along the corridor to her dressing room.

Chapter 3

Sue walks over to the bar and pours Kay some champagne.

"How did that feel?"

"Yes, really good, it was amazing walking down a catwalk for the first time, did I look the part?" Inside Kay is buzzing.

"Oh yes you looked fabulous." she didn't add that the fact the bidders got an eye full of her pussy was an added bonus!

"Okay now I just want to tidy you up as you will be called again, and then after that we will change your outfit."

Sue got Kay to sit on the stool whilst she picked up a bottle of silicone gel and started rubbing it all over the latex dress and gloves to make them shine again. Kay couldn't help herself but be aroused as Sue massaged the gel over her breasts. Sue then asked her stand up and lean on the stool so she could polish the back of the dress. Sues hands seem to linger over Kay's pert arse.

"Okay Kay now turn around."

Sue then pushes the dress apart and without another word pulls the G-string out of Kay's pussy and then rubs the whole area with the lube. Kay gasps as she feels Sue's fingers press against her already enlarged clit. Quit unnecessarily Sue then spreads more of the lube between her pussy and her inner thighs to the top of the boots. Kay is finding it irresistibly arousing.

Kay's head is buzzing as Sue stops. She is looking at her mobile.

"Right they want you back on stage, for the final of Round 1."

"Here we have number 10 again. Apparently, she really enjoys wearing these latex outfits so if you want to see more you know what you need to do."

Kay was walked around the catwalk more slowly this time.

"So, a good number of you were interested last time, so who is going to start the bidding this time. Remember we are starting now at £3,000."

Sue who is leading her around stops and makes her slowly turn around in front of each group of bidders. The auctioneer is accepting bids which are going up £500 at a time. Before she reaches the end of the catwalk it is up to £7,000

Kay finds it strangely erotic as she watches the men bid on her and the price is going up.

On returning to her dressing room Sue says "Okay I want to get you changed into your next outfit now."

She goes over to the clothes rail and selects a pink outfit.

It consists of a pink circle style dress with matching knickers, suspender belt, bra, white latex stockings and a pair of black patent 6" stiletto heel Louboutin Hot Chick shoes.

Sue helps Kay out of her dress and the boots.

Then she hands Kay the outfit a piece at a time.

First, she slips on the little hipster knickers, they are a very tight fitting over her pussy and buttocks, and then the matching suspender belt.

Next comes the bra which is heavily wired and half cup which when clipped up pushes her breasts up and together shaping them.

Now she puts on the white stockings which have pink seams down the back, and a little pink and black printed lace effect at the top. She clips these to the suspenders.

Finally, she slips the little dress on which has a halter neck, is cut low over her breasts and the little circle skirt flares out and is very short not really covering her arse cheeks or tops of her stockings. She then slips the incredibly high heel Louboutin pumps on.

"Oh yes you look incredibly cute in that." Sue says.

"Oh, would you mind if I get the photographer in so he can take some shots of you modelling the outfit?"

"No that's fine." replies Kay

The photographer arrives, it was the same one that was at the front door.

"Hi Kay, right what I would like you to do is pose on the chaise longue for me."

"Okay."

Kay is thoroughly carried away by the situation. Laying on the chaise longue she pouts and poses for him. just as he asks. He then carries on by asking her to stand up by it and then finally asks her to place her hands on her knees and look at him. This position ensures the skirt rides up fully exposing her buttocks and pussy. He moves around her taking shots including lots of close-ups from behind as he keeps her looking in different directions.

Kay thoroughly enjoys the little photo-shoot.

Chapter 4

As she waits Kay has a moment of reflection. Wow this is amazing. Since being a young girl, she always dreamed of being a model, like a lot of girls, although of course such dreams in reality rarely happen, and she ended up building a career in business advice. Although her love of fashion shaped her career as she advises fashion companies. Now she runs a highly successful consultancy.

Then her marriage started to fall apart. At the same time whilst working for one company she came across latex, seeing Kylie Minogue wear it at a concert. That resulted in her getting her first piece as a fun leaving present. As she separated and started to build a new life her interest in latex grew as a distraction. She found she enjoyed wearing it and started to look for places she could go. That was when she came across John, which directly led to him persuading her to volunteer for this charity event. It sounded like a great weekend away and fun and so it was proving.

Ever since she started to wear latex as soon as she put it on she feels completely different. She feels things she had not felt for a long time, her body seemed to respond to it. She found herself doing things she would not normally dream of doing being the professional executive she was.

Her body was still buzzing from walking around the catwalk for the first time. She had tried to see some of the bidders to see what they were like but the lights were very bright and in her eyes. If she had been able to see she might have noticed that the audience was entirely male.

Kay was pulled back from her thoughts by Sue talking.

This time Sue explains things are going to be a bit different but keeping up the theme of a slave auction.

Once again the chain leash is attached to her metal collar with the number 10 tag on it.

Kay is led to the back of the stage where there is a small Perspex box just large enough for one person, she steps in and Sue removes the leash from her collar. The box also has a Perspex floor and is just tall enough for her to stand. She shuts the door of box which is covered in a black sheet. Kay feels the box being lifted up and hears the auctioneer/compere talking.

"Okay now we have back what so far has been our favourite lot of the night, slave number 10."

At that moment the black cover is lifted up and she finds herself dangling above the bidders. The room has been re-arranged and part of catwalk partly moved. The box is hanging about 6' over a space around which the bidders are seated. The lights on the floor now shine up to the box totally preventing Kay seeing anything.

"Now as you can see she is wearing a lovely temptations pink tutu outfit which shows off her fine assets perfectly. Hum she does look good in latex doesn't she."

The tone of the compere's language is now a lot more explicit as he describes her.

Instead of being shocked however Kay is aroused.

"Just look at those perfect round breasts which are straining to escape from that bra."

Kay finds it quite arousing being talked about in such a sexual way, and being locked in the box, she feels weirdly just like something on a shelf being sold, she begins to play up to it.

"Just look at those gorgeous long, long legs encased in those stockings finished off by the impossibly high Louboutin stilettos. I am told the style is called Hot Chick, how appropriate is that!"

As he says this Kay reaches down and runs her hands up her legs. Of course, in bending over to do this her naked buttocks and pussy are fully exposed to the audience as the box rotates.

"Hum just look at how pink and wet that... skirt looks."

Looking up the audience have their eyes fixed on her pussy which is now glistening with her excitement and arousal.

As she stands up straight again, she desperately wants to stroke her pussy but knows she shouldn't, so just caresses her latex encased hands over the tiny skirt, pressing the skirt hard against her pussy.

"Okay let's start the bidding again and remember this there is a time limit of 10 minutes, mind you by the look of it that is just as well as she might not be able to control herself for that long that that!"

"Okay I have £10,000 in the room, £11,000 on the video link, £11,500..."

Kay was stunned by the bidding; were they really prepared to pay that much for a few hours with her for charity.

In a matter of moments, the bidding was at £15,000.

"Now come on Gentlemen so far you have only seen a little of this slave; I can assure you that you want to bid higher. so, you can be assured of seeing her in the next round in more of her lovely latex outfits and remember one of you will get the pleasure of having her for yourself."

Kay's pussy is now positively dripping, she is finding herself fantastically aroused, it is just like one of her secret sex fantasies coming true.

She even starts to squeeze her breasts with her latex gloved hands. As she does this the bidding races ahead.

"Okay Gentlemen last 30 seconds of bidding on this slave, we are now at £20,000."

"Okay bidding is now closed at £21,500; you will have to wait to see if that is enough for her to come back later."

The curtain then comes down over the cage and it moves back; the door is opened for her to get out. She is led back to her room with her head buzzing and her pussy dripping.

Kay gabs a glass of wine and gulps it down; and lays down on the chaise longue; as the adrenaline rush slowly wears off a bit, she thinks to herself.

"Wow what just happened there?"

12