Charlene

Story Info
Military wife is shared, and shares again.
14.6k words
3.85
125.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

Charlene was sitting at the bureau gently anointing herself with potions meant to enhance her appearance. Tilting her head just slightly, as if teasing the mirror in which she gazed, lazily attending her bedtime preparations she allowed a slight smile cross her lips as she caught me watching her from the shadows.

"Just like old times." She quipped.

Just like old times... It hadn't been that long ago, had it? I began to rethink the events that had brought Charlene and me to this point in our lives.

My name is Bob. Charlene and I were married in the summer of 1979. As long as I can remember Charlene had been a flirt. Not that she made an effort of it; she just had a way of behaving that attracted men to her. I had occasion to question her several times about the way other guys were always coming on to her. She played innocent every time. She really didn't know that she had this effect on men.

I joined the Army the following year and was stationed to Ft Campbell, Kentucky. We had our first kid there. Just as the Army has a habit of doing, they put me on orders. I was assigned to Korea and spent a year there; not being able to take a mid-tour leave made it was a very long, lonely tour of duty. When I left, Charlene was staying with my brother, Sam, and his wife, Melissa.

I returned home in November of 1981. As I got off the plane I fully expected to see many of my family members, brothers, sisters, mom or dad. None were there. No sweat, I remember thinking, as I saw Charlene standing at the gate. She looked as though she had put on some weight. Funny, I thought, she had sent pictures of her and she looked slim?

I hugged her for what seemed like hours before I turned and picked up my bags, and we departed to the parking area. Once in the car, it was obvious that she had a pronounced belly protruding from the loose sweater she was wearing.

I just blurted out, "are you pregnant?"

My head was spinning with the implications of what I was asking her.

She very calmly said "no."

Not exactly the response you get when you make a preposterous statement. Unconvinced, I rode quietly the several miles to a new apartment my wife had moved into, never having thought to inform me of the move.

That first night was a re-exploration of our sexual appetites. I kept wondering what she had been up to? The following day I set about finding a home pregnancy test kit to check for myself her true status. Sure enough, the test was positive.

"What is going on?" I asked

She pulled a letter out of her pocket and handed it to me, shaking with anxious tension. Inside I found a letter in broken English describing an affair I had supposedly had with the young girl in Korea. Along with the letter were photos of our tryst. Oh shit, I thought, what the fuck is this?

Charlene explained that she had been so upset about the letter she had looked to a man at work for solace. He was having problems at home and she offered to share his grief. The rest is a story that never was fully explained, but it sure as hell had an impact. She was about seven months pregnant, and I had to explain why I had an affair!

My head was spinning. I had nothing to anchor my thoughts to. Everything I had trusted, understood to be true, was evaporating, and I was unable to check my emotions. Rage, frustration, and jealousy were alternating in my every thought. How could this happen? How can this be explained? I groped for answers and found none. Our marriage was at a fatal crossroads. I had to think clearly, and could not.

I realized that I had put her in an impossible position, but how could I accept the fact that she not only fucked around on me but became pregnant while doing it? Between the love for my family and the guilt I bore for my transgressions I was unable to make a decision. I found myself wondering what the other guy had done to Charlene while they made love, and became strangely aroused by the thought. It became clear that I was not really angry as much as I was embarrassed by her pregnancy.

My new assignment was now as a drill instructor at Ft Benning. The hours were long and arduous. Charlene had made friends and we seemed to be on the right track. Every thing was fine.

Our third child came along in the winter of 1986. We were a happy family. Charlene decided to have her tubes tied so there would be no more surprises.

One day Charlene had mentioned that a friend of hers had hurt her feelings when she accused Charlene of 'making it' with her husband. These are common accusations among army wives, but usually there is some truth to them. I asked if she had.

Her response was "no."

Where have I heard this before? At any rate, we fucked like minxes for several days after this incident.

I found myself dreaming of her fucking some guy while I was at work. It became an obsession and seldom could I concentrate on anything else. I had to pull duty at the anti-tank range one night and had plenty of time to just sit and think of her in the throws of passion with her lover. I began to write down what I thought were my true feelings about her having extramarital affairs. I don't remember what I said but it was erotic. It wasn't intended to be, it just came out that way.

The following day I let Charlene read it and she said that she understood what I meant and would like to have an affair, if I didn't mind. I was floored! My wife was volunteering to screw another man.

As cool as I could I asked her if she would screw the neighbor whose wife had accused her before. She said she would rather not as the situation was too tense. Good call. I was thinking with a lust clouded mind, and needed to do better.

We were coming up on cycle break, where we ended the training of one group and got ready to start another, and I had yet to figure a way to get Charlene a lover. Graduation came and went, we started the cycle break, and I had a stroke of genius.

There at the desk was a young soldier, maybe 18 years old that was being held over because he had been injured during training. I don't remember his name, but an idea struck me right there and then. I went home and asked Charlene if she was up to some strange dick tonight. She looked frightful, but wanted to know the details. We talked and I went to retrieve our yet uninformed sex partner from the unit.

When I got to the unit I found him in the laundry area, cleaning up the day's mess. He said hello as I approached and I asked him if he was up to a short break from his task. He was more than happy to let the mess lay, grabbed his hat, and accompanied me to my waiting truck.

He said, "I might get in trouble if I leave and the duty sergeant comes around."

I hadn't thought about this. So I went to the duty sergeant, a friend of mine, and asked, "Can I use this soldier to help me move some equipment for a couple of hours?"

"No problem." He replied.

We were back on track. Throughout this entire time I was hot, flushed with sweat, and sporting a raging hard on. We left the area and I drove around so as to confuse the young man as to where we were going.

As I drove I stumbled through a concocted explanation of what we were up to. I said that a young widow I knew was lonely and would like some safe sex with a couple of soldiers.

When I asked him if he was up to it, he exclaimed, "Hell yes!"

Charlene met us at the door and I introduced her to the young man as Sally. I was about to explode. The anticipation of this moment was overpowering, but there was no way I could go first, not wanting to leave him alone in the house, I told them to "have fun." And off they went to the bedroom.

Charlene was nervous but she didn't miss a step. Her approach was calming to the young man and she invited him to undress as she used the bathroom. I asked her to leave the door open when she went back so I could keep an eye on things.

She got on the bed beside him, fully unclothed, and kissed him gently on the forehead, then on the lips fuller and more passionately as they embraced. My head was light and dizzy, all the blood was racing to my groin. I was becoming faint.

Reaching down my lovely wife grasped his manhood and began to stroke it steadily and firmly, as a professional would. He sucked, first one, then the other of her breasts. He maneuvered himself above my wife's body and then nestled his engorged penis into the V formed by her thighs.

She spread her legs, and moved up to meet his penetrating movements, making contact and then a slight hesitation before he slid into her with one stroke. She must be so hot and wet, I thought at the time.

The oddest realization came over me, that the way she was so accommodating and composed was truly amazing. I don't know if Charlene came that night but the young man was in absolute heaven.

As I took him back to the unit we talked about how much fun it had been.

It was then he confided that, "it was the best pussy he had ever had!"

I smiled at this and said, "I'm glad you had a good time. Just keep it between us, ok?"

He assured me he would.

Racing back to the house, I almost broke my neck getting undressed and into bed. I was so turned on that I had made maybe 2 strokes into my lovely wife's awaiting warmth and I was coming streams of cum into her, mingling with the stale cum of her previous lover's.

I asked her, "Did you enjoy it."

She nodded and said, "It was fun."

Now we were pros at this stuff.

Soon, I was to get orders to leave Ft Benning. But before we left two very erotic moments occurred that would rock our world.

I had spied a young man that seemed very young, he was a holdover from training also, but I did not know him. It would take a little work to get a strange kid into the unit area so I could pick him up.

He was perfect. A blonde haired, blue eyed, pup. Seventeen years old as it turned out. While I was trying to find a way to get this kid for a couple of hours, I overheard the duty sergeant tell him, "If you can get to the main PX and back by lights out you can leave the company area."

What a stroke of luck! I watched as he walked to the bus stop, then I drove up. I remarked that, "The bus had just left and the next would be by in 45 minutes, but if he wanted a ride I was willing to help."

"Thanks." He said as he climbed in.

His name was Pete--Something or other. I drove to the PX, and along the way explained that a girl I knew was staying nearby and that I should probably check on her as she was newly widowed and had to earn her money by having sex with the soldiers of the area until her insurance check came through.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Uh....Her husband, a soldier, was killed in an accident in Germany and she's trying to get along as best she could." I managed to explain.

He had almost caught me in my subterfuge.

When we got to the house I quickly explained to Charlene what I had set up and that she would have to charge him for it.

Returning to Pete, who was sitting in my truck, I asked him if he was horny, as Sally, the hooker wasn't busy and needed a payday.

He said, "I'd love to but I'm broke."

Fuck! I've screwed this up. I thought. "What if I loan you some money?"

"Hell yes!" He blurted out, "I haven't had any pussy before. This is shit hot!"

Holy crap, a virgin and Charlene is going to play the pro! This was getting good. In we went. The same setup as before; Charlene met us and took him into the bedroom. All I could think about was how lucky this kid was to lose his cherry to Charlene.

She did something a little different this time; noting, I believe, his lack of experience, she kneeled before him and began to take his pants off. Watching this was something that became so vivid that I remember it clearly to this day.

Once they were both fully unclothed, Charlene got on the bed, and extended her hand to Pete, enticing him onto the bed with her. They embraced as teens might, not awkward, but innocently, preparing for the exploration that was to follow. And follow it did. They proceeded slowly at first, mostly petting, and talking.

I was about to interrupt them when Charlene coaxed him into position and guided his member to her now throbbing wetness between her legs. Even then he continued to chatter about his girl friend back home. A full hour they caressed, and kissed, and made love.

I continued to watch silently as they worked themselves to climax. Getting dressed, Pete continued to talk to Charlene, now with a twinkle in his eye and the boyish pride of his first sexual conquest.

He was giddy as we drove back to the unit. I warned him also of the ramifications should anyone find out he had been out of bounds having sex with hookers. He understood.

As an afterthought he said, "I'll get the forty bucks to you pay day, ok?"

"Sure." I said.

Charlene was waiting when I got home. What a turn on it was when she explained all that I could not hear from my clandestine observation post. As I was plowing my wife's freshly fucked vagina, she was relating her entire episode with Pete.

Love had never been as intense as this. That night I made love to my wife three times, coming in violent orgasms each time. Exhausted, I collapsed and slept the sleep of a contented man.

Up to this point, Charlene had been practically alone with her lovers, save my watching from a secreted position. I now wanted to up the ante. What I had in mind involved more than the 'rub, fuck, run' scenario we had been following. But for this a twist was required in how I recruited my candidates.

I wanted a guy that was hung well and virile enough to get Charlene fired up. The previous guys were safe, and average, and un-intimidating. For the next phase I wanted to double up with a young stud and give Charlene a real thrill.

My choice came soon enough. He was watching TV when I approached.

I asked him if he could "give me a hand."

He said, "Sure."

I said, "I have a friend that I wanted to give a special treat to and you look the part."

He said, "I'm your man." Oblivious to what was up.

On the way to the house I filled him in on the details of the plan. He was so excited by the time we got to the house I was worried that he wouldn't make it to the bedroom. He held up though and as I was introducing him to Charlene, I noticed a calm confidence come over him.

Upstairs, in the bedroom we fumbled with pleasantries and I tried to break the ice by having Charlene undress our guest. He was wearing sweat pants and sat down to allow Charlene to pull them off. Next was his underwear. As Charlene pulled them over his already rigid penis she let a small gasp escape. I watched as she continued to remove his underwear, never letting her eyes move away from his now fully exposed manhood.

Bingo! He was a man's man. His seven inch tool was slender at the base, increasing in circumference to the head which was now purple and the size of a lemon.

Charlene lay back on the bed and I pointed to the left side of the bed and nodded for him to do likewise. I took the right side and immediately began kissing and caressing her face and breasts. Charlene began cooing, and was enticing our guest to be more assertive, as I pressed my face between her thighs and began eating her throbbing clitoris.

Oblivious to the ministrations above me I continued to lose myself in her womanhood. I came up for air and watched intently as they kissed. It was so surreal; previously I was an observer, a voyeur. Now I was square in the middle of my wife's fantasy and absolutely ecstatic. I motioned for him to give her oral pleasure, and he moved into position to begin his turn at the Y.

I was now lying along with Charlene kissing and hugging as this stud did his best stuff. I closed my eyes to savor the moment and felt Charlene turn her head. Opening my eyes, I saw his impressive manhood hovering just inches from our faces. He was lost in his task and oblivious to where we were. I looked at Charlene and motioned her to take him in her mouth. Her eyes grew large and she shook her head, 'no'. I motioned more determinedly this time.

Very tentatively she reached for and placed the large bulbous head into her mouth and stroked it several times. This was too much for me. I turned her onto her back and began pistoning into her vagina with fury and abandon. Coming to my senses, I slowed my pace and then decided to let him have a turn at the well.

He approached her kissing and fondling her, at this point I had pains in my loins that can only mean I had to piss like hell. I stepped out for a moment to relieve myself and return.

Upon my return I found Charlene on top of the young stud. His crank buried to the hilt into her sex pot. Charlene is frantically driving her pelvis into his, repeatedly impaling herself on his member. I stood and watched for a moment, then got back on the bed.

Charlene began to cum as I have never seen her cum before. Rapture achieved, she allowed him to get on top and finish his orgasm. She looks to me, as contentment washed over her face. I know something has stirred in her, this was over the top, and we both realized it.

I took him back to the unit. He thanked me profusely, and we parted company. Back at home my wife waited. This time she was fully and completely satiated. As we held each other close I commented on her seeming wonton abandon earlier this night. She seemed embarrassed that I had seen her give in so totally to her desires with the young man.

"I didn't know you were coming back in," she said. "I thought you were through and was letting him finish."

"Really?" I asked. "Did you like it?"

"It was good." She said.

"Good! I call what you were doing rapture."

She smiled, and curled up to me as we fell to sleep.

Chapter 2

Soon we found ourselves on the way to Washington D.C., our next post. The kids loved it, we loved it, but our sex life became dull and uninspired. The stress of working around the nation's capital and Charlene having to work and take care of the kids kept us both tired and bored to tears.

We lived in an apartment complex in Springfield, Virginia, and liked most of our neighbors. In an attempt to capture some of that earlier magic we began in Georgia, I tried to warm Charlene up to the idea of taking a lover again without any success.

Time is an enemy when it deprives you of the success once enjoyed. I found myself becoming despondent at home and irritable at work. Something had to give. Little did I know that the 'something' I needed was close at hand.

A young couple, Mark and Cathy, often dropped in to visit. I think it was mostly because Cathy lived with her mom and did not want to get too carried away with Mark at home. Both were 18 or 19 years old and very attractive.

A falling out occurred between them that was never really clear to me. Too bad, I remember thinking. Both of them seemed to take the breakup hard. Cathy was mean and vindictive, she wanted Mark back. Mark was apparently struggling with the emotion of it all, and confided in Charlene.

I may have been dense, but Charlene and Mark had bonded through this period without my having noticed. Mark would show up to chat with Charlene while I prepared my things for work, prior to going to bed. Charlene was a night owl so it seemed routine that they were still chatting as I went to bed. I didn't give it much thought.

There were several guys in the apartments around us that I could see Charlene giving a lingering glance towards, so I thought, hey, why not try again? I began by getting her as hot as I could one Friday night, late, and began proposing one after another.

"How about the guy across the hall?"

"He's cute," she would say.

"Would you like to try and get something going with him?"

"Nah." She quipped.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers