Charlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous as hell. I thought it was kind of cute at the time. Sam moved closer trying to understand the rules as we went along. I helped Charlene off with her one garment, a large T shirt she wore as a night gown. Fully exposed, she was ripe for the taking, and with out waiting I dove right in.

I must have kissed every inch of her body, hoping that Sam would get wise and reciprocate. To reassure Sam, I said to him, "You know, I just want to see Charlene have a great experience." Obviously I had lost my mind. I was on fire inside, a dreadful turmoil of fierce emotions. And I loved these strong feelings.

Both Sam and Charlene stared into each other's eyes, as if they were finally free to keep going. And I was free, too. I was getting very excited. My breathing was coming in spurts.
Sam and I kind of divided her up. He got the left half and I got the right half. We kissed her, for a good ten minutes. We caressed her, and we slowly ran our hands over her body.

Charlene made wonderful noises, and kept sighing and saying, "Oooohhhhhh, please don't stop. I can't believe this."

My erection was rock hard. Somehow Sam and I managed to keep from grabbing each other's hands. All three of us kept on getting more excited, and both of us men had stiff hard bulges in our underpants. We stayed above her waist, kissing, nibbling, licking and softly rubbing.

She was groaning and moaning and making very satisfying sounds. "Oooooohhhhhh yessss, Mmmmmmmm. Please do that some more..."

All three of us were huffing and groaning. I told Charlene that I loved her.

Sam whispered into her ear, "Boy, Bob sure is a lucky guy to have wife like you!"

Even so, Charlene and Sam continued to wait for me to take the lead. As she began to squirm, her knees began to slowly separate, and her thighs actually shivered. She began to raise one knee and open and close her legs. She was gradually sliding lower on the bed, and both Sam and I began to run our hands down her legs, but just on the outside, not her inner thighs.

Finally, with her legs open, her knees trembled steadily, as though she was convulsing. Her entire body was undulating, and we had yet to caress her thighs. But her knees stayed open, and her mons was grinding up and down. We were torturing her and she loved it.

She began to gasp, and said, "Oh, my god."

She was ready for anything. Her sexual needs had overcome her inhibitions. She hoped Sam would do great things to her, and she was pretty confident that I would, too. Her thinking processes were fogged over now, and she was ready for some penetration. I knew that she wanted our hands on her body.
I caressed her ass cheeks with one hand, and ran my other hand across her stomach. Sam put two hands on her breasts and began to pull on her nipples so her nipples and breasts pulled out a good two inches. She let out a groan, and yelped, and rotated her bottom against the maleness around her. She was rising up to heaven, and I was feeling really excited. There was a quivering in the pit of my stomach, and my throat was tight. I was going to let my wife fuck another man, my brother, right in front of me. All three of us knew it, and it was overwhelming.
The scene was too much for me to just watch. I couldn't just sit there, so I slipped my hand onto her inside thigh and began sliding upward toward her pussy. She began to kiss Sam, as I arrived at her pussy.

I slid my fingers apart, so that I had her lips between my fingers, and I started to rub forward and back. She was very wet, and she began to move rhythmically with my hand, making little whimpering noises. I began kissing and caressing her clitoris.

Sam's hand was on her back, pulling, and she gripped his cock through his shorts as I was eating her pussy. We were mindless, but we were all in tune with one another. It was indeed fantastic.

I should have felt terrified at what I was letting my wife do with another man, but both Sam and I were so absorbed in her pleasure that she was all we could see. She was completely wild now, just breathing heavily and making little whimpering sounds.

Sam fumbled at first, but did manage to taste Charlene's moist love canal before I suggested he go first and mount her. As Sam removed his underwear I stared in wonder, I had never seen a tool so large, so close, and so hard.

Charlene was ready, her eyes darting back and forth between me and Sam's huge penis. Sam hovered above her for a moment, his manhood, like a spear, aiming for the prize. He inched forward torturously slow, as he entered Charlene her jaw went slack, her mouth opened forming an 'O'. Sliding further until he was buried to the hilt, Charlene not looking away until she felt his entire length in her. Sam then went to work.

He had an abundance of energy, and was pounding into Charlene at break-neck speed. Her heels pressed against his thighs urging him on, her arms wrapped around his neck as if she was afraid to fall off.

"Unbelievable." I thought. "How can he keep this up?"

Charlene sensing my astonishment, reached a hand to mine, clasped it, and smiled a knowing smile, and then she mouthed the words, "thank you."

I just returned her smile with one of my own.

When Sam came it was frenetic and Charlene held him even closer than before. Sam was getting an education in really good sex, but wasn't taking notes. Charlene was, I found out later. When Sam finished, he excused himself and quickly left us to ourselves.

Charlene commented, "He seemed nervous."

I however, was invigorated and saddled up for my ride. I was completely overcome by my emotions and mounted Charlene with one thrust, and was in to the hilt. My cock was beginning to be exquisitely hot and tingly. I knew that I was not going to last very long, and I began to take rapid thrusts. My cock was running away with me. It was thrusting and vibrating, and I couldn't hold back much longer.

My balls began to draw up and I could feel them welling up. At last, I felt my balls and my cock tingle and sharp little pleasure pains shot through me, from my balls up to my abdomen. I couldn't stop myself and I fucked her as hard as I could, with cum shooting out of me.

My brain exploded in a thousand bright lights of swirling emotions, and I let out a huge groan and grunt as I shot a stream of semen into Charlene. With both of us shaking and thrusting and crying out, Charlene's entire abdomen started to convulse. Her ass and her pussy simultaneously convulsed and gripped my cock as it was throbbing inside her.

Completely spent we slept soundly through the night.

I was pretty shaky the morning after Sam, Charlene and me made love. Before that night, it would be hard to believe that I could watch my wife have an intense, intimate relationship with my brother. Their lovemaking was so passionate that it left me completely drained. It was a shock to me that she really went ahead and did it.

She had sexual relationships with other men for years, but when she finally broke loose with Sam, it took my breath away. Afterward, when she told me that she loved me, and we made sweet love into the night, I was less fearful. Still the next morning, a weekday, as we awoke from sleeping, I was anxious.

I woke up first, as she lay next to me, sleeping peacefully. After I was fully awake, I just watched her. I really love her, and want her to be happy, without any feeling of restraint. But I was feeling kind of stupid that morning. I mean, what's wrong with a man who has a gorgeous wife and then encourages her to go fuck another guy? Especially when the other guy is his good looking and really hung brother.

I was kind of naïve, I guess. I was nervous about what she would say when she woke up. I told myself that the kids and I were her life, and that last night was just a fling.

But there was this slightly ill feeling in the pit of my stomach. As the feeling came into my consciousness, I realized that the scariness of the situation was enjoyable. Somewhat like a small pain that was intense. Could it be that I liked feeling scared? Maybe I let it happen just to have the feeling. There certainly was a thrill.

I guess I really didn't think she would freak out, and that confidence was the key to my enjoying the fear. Watching her come with Sam's big dick inside her made me come, too. The whole experience was illicit. It was forbidden, taboo, scary and just plain exciting. As long as nothing important really changed between Charlene and me, it was arousing. I wondered how Charlene felt.

I tried to imagine how she felt, but I couldn't, and she hadn't admitted anything to me. In the past, she had said something about breaking loose, and then she ended up with several lovers, and she really loved it. Underneath my scary little feeling was a real fear that Charlene might not tell me if our relationship was changing into something less.

Even so, as I lay in bed, I realized that I had enjoyed the whole night of Sam and Charlene's sexcapade. The building excitement, the sensuality, and tension, even watching them make love. God, the sight of her in his embrace! They had been so erotic! Images of them with him on top of her, his big cock head wedged inside her, flashed through my mind. I groaned inwardly as I relived her wildness, with her legs wide open, just panting and moaning, reaching for my hand and smiling.

Normally totally in control, Charlene had shown her true passionate female side, and if it was stimulating for me, Sam was really inflamed. My memories flooded over me and I got a huge erection, just lying there looking at her next to me.

So I knew at that moment, the very morning after, that I wanted another adventure. I was shaky, but it was that shakiness that made me feel excited. And what I had to look forward to was another fantastic female detonation.

My anticipation made me worry that there was something wrong with me. When I realized that I wanted her to do something like that again, I felt guilty, like I was failing in my husbandly duty. I knew that getting her to do it again was a dangerous act to contemplate, and I really shouldn't think about it. But deep inside, I knew that I wanted to feel that dangerous feeling again. I wanted to let go again, and I wanted to be with Charlene when she did it.
The fact that Charlene hadn't told me how much she had enjoyed Sam's ministrations was unnerving and made me feel vulnerable. Why didn't she share her erotic thoughts with me? Good God, how many husbands gave their wives license to go out and make love to other men?

When I left for work Charlene was still sleeping in our bed, Sam was fast asleep on the living room couch. I wondered if Sam was up for another round with Charlene later that night. I believed Sam to be restrained by the taboo and the thought of him taking advantage didn't enter my mind.
All day I was haunted by the memory of Charlene and Sam locked in an amorous embrace. A recurring thought went through my mind; Why don't you give him a call and make sure he knows he's welcome? I was rigid with excitement and fear. So when I called Sam to make sure he knew he was welcome, I was kind of choking. My throat got thick when I remembered Charlene with him. They were very good together. While I was on the phone with him, I had a vision of him thrusting into her, and her fierce explosion under him.

I almost fainted when he said he "was embarrassed to talk about it, but was pleased none the less."

As the reality of the impending evening dawned on me, I didn't actually feel all that relaxed about things. I mean, Charlene would probably like to make love to Sam again, yet she still figured that Sam might be reluctant. Also, I was pretty sure she would be uncomfortable about fucking Sam with me right there. Rather than just let things drift in no direction, I decided to arrange things the way I wanted them. As I thought back over Charlene's various affairs, the one that came to mind was with Mark and how she was completely insatiable with him when alone.

She's a hopeless romantic, and only capable of letting go if her fantasies are tweaked. When I got off work, Charlene picked me up. I kissed her on the neck and smelled her aroma. Held in a tight hug, she melted against me. I dropped my hand down to her waist, and pulled her tighter against me.

She was probably thinking about Sam all day, as I was, but little did I expect what came next.

When I asked, "how did your day go?"

She sighed and said "Ok... Sam and I made love before work and I'm just now getting off."

This hit me like a ton of bricks! "You what?" I asked.

"Yeah, Sam was all over me before I went to work so we spent the morning making love. God, but he's horny!"

"Tell me the details." I said.

She filled me in as we drove the short way home. She explained that he was nervous around me and seemed to relax when I wasn't there.

"Well, no shit!" I thought. "Did he eat you?"

"Yes."

"Did you blow him?"

"Yes."

"He's hung, isn't he?"

She shoots me a side-ways glance and says, "Oh yeah."

Charlene had arranged it smoothly. Charlene was positively electric. She was very confident and pleased. She spent the evening humming and making dinner. About an hour before dinner, she got in the shower, and then spent about half an hour putting on makeup that carefully looked like almost no makeup. She dressed in bikini panties. Her sleek tapered legs were gorgeous below all that red. For a top, she put on a satin top that draped over her breasts and was scoop necked enough so that if she leaned forward, you could see right down between her breasts. The top was short and showed her thighs.

The total effect on any male was so strong that most men would stop dead in their tracks and stare. I couldn't help but kiss the back of her neck and graze my hands over the sides of her breasts. She liked it and leaned back into me.

I slid my hands over her breasts from behind and cupped them both, and lifted gently, just applying a little pressure. When I got no resistance, I kept going and rubbed my fingertips over her nipples. She made a nice little mewing sound and pushed hard with her bottom against my crotch.

I was enjoying her letting go, but I knew that Sam would be soon enjoying her favors. I guess that she knew, too.

I whispered in her ear, "Sam really thinks you're hot, you know. He's going to be so enchanted. You look stunning tonight."

She just melted a little more. Finally, we heard Sam getting out of the shower and we separated. My hardening cock gradually subsided as we greeted Sam. He was clearly impressed by Charlene's image. She stood up close to him and he looked down at her. The view was great. Her cleavage was just right, puffy, but not too big, sweet looking, and very hot.

I watched him suck in his breath. He was really knocked out by her. I couldn't blame him. I thought she looked so good that I would have gladly taken her clothes off right then. But not yet, I thought. I groaned to myself as I thought about her smooth, sleek, naked body, the slight round rise of her stomach, and her hairy bush hiding her treasure. I had to force myself back to the evening in front of us. I smiled to myself, thinking about what a magnet she was. Two men captivated by her. Like two tense, impatient animals circling a female in heat.

The dining room looked like a private room in an exclusive restaurant. Sam walked in and instantly caught the flavor, "God, Charlene, this is fantastic. You're a real genius at entertaining."

Those were magic words. Charlene beamed, and chirped back, "Well, Sam, I wanted to do something special for you."

Sam reached out and lifted Charlene's hand, and then squeezed it softly. Charlene enjoyed his attention.
While Sam and Charlene tried to think of something more to say, I went in the living room and put on some soft music.

We sat down together, and I said to Sam, "Doesn't she look gorgeous?"

"Bob, I have to tell you that Charlene is a beautiful woman. And Charlene, you're driving me crazy. Your eyes are so deep and brown."

Wow, I thought, way to go, Sam.

Charlene was actually beginning to look a little worried about me. Sam was sounding pretty sincere, and I certainly noticed. But I wasn't acting jealous. Charlene's worry would turn into perplexity, soon enough.
We ate her romantic meal, with light talk about how the day had gone. When, inadvertently, I had brought up their morning tryst, I saw Sam tense noticeably, and I realized he didn't know that Charlene had confided in me. Quickly, steering the conversation around to the previous night to avert any embarrassment, I knew they would both have some strong memories, and a couple of times their breath caught, hesitatingly they just looked at each other.

But on the other hand, I loved the scared feeling I got. By encouraging them, I could be setting myself up for something I didn't want to see or feel. As I wondered what was going to happen, I actually shivered and a shudder ran across my shoulders. They didn't notice.

I kept Charlene's glass full, and she laughed and was very pretty and happy. Sam kept his glass empty, no matter how hard I tried. Several times I had to get up and get a bottle chilling in the refrigerator.

I thought to myself, these two are having a fine time. I wondered what they thought was going to happen. Surely they were wishing that somehow they could repeat their morning encounter.

Charlene had begun to lean forward, toward Sam when she gestured, and he was getting little flashes of red lace against her soft skin. Sam was hypnotized.

Sam kept up the complements. "Charlene, your hair really gleams in the candlelight." And then, "This dinner is one of the best I've ever had."

Charlene was thrilled, and giddy. We finally ate our desert by candlelight, with romantic music in the background. After we finished, we sat together on our big soft couch. Charlene and I sat together, and Sam sat down from us, at the end of the couch.

As the music softly played, I put my arm around Charlene, who by this time didn't seem to know what to do. Here we were, the three of us, awkward, but bound together. Neither Sam nor Charlene seemed to want to initiate anything. They didn't seem to know what to do.

It seemed really simple to me. I decided to see what would happen when I kissed her, right there in front of Sam. So I leaned over and gave her a kiss, and nuzzle on the neck.

She stiffened nervously, as if to say, "Bob, not here in front of Sam."

I put my hand around her breast with one hand, and gently pushed her head back into the cushions with the other. She yielded, and looked up at me. I smiled down at her, and she blushed. I looked over at Sam, frozen as though he couldn't wait to see where this was going.

I relaxed, and enjoyed the two of them waiting to see what I was going to do next. The moment was loaded with sexual tension, but no one spoke. The candles, the music, and the drinks, combined with Sam's flattery had made Charlene really compliant. She was enjoying whatever was happening.

I wanted to be sure that she felt safe, even though she had to be apprehensive about Sam's reaction to any sexual advances from me. But the truth was that Sam wasn't about to jump up and leave, and Charlene was really pretty hot by now.

Looking into her eyes, I leaned closer to her, and slid my hand down her neck to her bare cleavage. I grazed my hand over her satin blouse, and brushed across her nipples without making much contact. Her eyes fluttered, and she blushed again. Without saying anything, she breathed in hard and swallowed, shooting a furtive glance toward Sam.

Sam stared and watched. I couldn't slow down now. With my right hand on her breast, I slowly lowered my face down to hers, and brushed my lips across her mouth. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, and I put my own mouth right against hers and we kissed. It was a long, slow, kiss that had a built-in intensity.