Charlene Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake...
3.7k words
4.46
8.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my Vanity table getting ready to go out. Our family was dining with the Holisters that evening. I guess it was by way of apology. My Dad said it was to show everyone that Mr H supported me and Jake, as well as the Dean.

I sat staring at my reflection in the mirror as though I were a stranger to myself. My mind far from my task.

In a few short years I had put my step father in prison for raping me and taking my virginity, I had had Billy Dunnham and Curtis Flemming expelled from Harvard for attacking and raping me. The jury was still out on the verdict. But tonight wasn't about that. It was about showing solidarity and I had a part to play in this class act. Like it or not.

I put my heavy hair up in ringlets and clips. It looked young and flirty. My white gown was layers of shear floating gauze that became opaque from the vast number of layers. It clipped at the breast with a gold clasp creating an empire waist effect, showing my figure to best advantage. The fabric flowing gracefully to my feet and swirling around my heels just peeking out at the bottom. I looked youthful, sexy and incredibly beautiful.

I knew I looked the way I was expected to on the outside but I was trembling almost uncontrollably as I applied very little make up on my face. Mascara and sheer lipgloss. Light perfume. No jewelry.

I didn't want to go out, I didn't want to dress up, I didn't want to look sexy. I wanted to disappear into my own skin. As I appeared in the living room my parents faces lit up. They were pleased with my choice.

Our arrival was announced. As Mr H rose to greet us his shock was evident. His face cleared and he greeted my parents. Kissed both Moms cheeks, shook Dads hand.

His eyes fell to me. I could see desire in his eyes but there was no lust. Just open acknowledgement of seeing a beautiful woman. I felt admired and beautiful. It was very nice. He kissed my hands and put an arm around my waist. "let's meet everyone shall we?" I couldn't help it. I tensed up at the intimate touch.

The evening was long but turned out to be enjoyable. I was well insulated from the dirty looks the wives and older daughters threw my way by Mr H and his wife, my parents and Jake. Mr H had invited jake too and made him my dinner partner! With Jakes help I was comfortable and relaxed the entire night.

Unknown to me this made me glow with beauty and confidence. Mr H's son Luke was on one side of me and Jake the other. Before we left Luke stood aside with my father and his. He asked permission to court me. Both our fathers came over looking very pleased! Luke said goodbye to me and asked if he could take me out Friday night. I could tell by my dads face that he wanted me to say yes.

I did not hear from Jake for several days. My date with Luke came and went and still no Jake. I caught glimpses of him but he did not approach or text me. Saturday I went looking.

I finally found him clearing tables at the student bar called the Hub. I touched his arm and he turned to stare down at me. He didn't say a single word. Just looked at me without any expression.

I began to feel nervous. I asked if I could talk to him when he was done his shift. He simply nodded. No one spoke for a minute. I was starting to feel like a freak when his boss yelled for him. He said " I will pick you up from your dorm when I'm done." then he just walked away. I felt tears well up but I walked away quick.

I was in my room dreading his arrival when the knock came. I looked out and opened the door to let him in. He just leaned on the door frame staring down at me with those huge sexy eyes. I noticed they changed shades of grey with emotion. They were very dark right now!

I started to feel flustered. My voice sounded breathless when I asked him to come in. He just kept staring. Finally he held out his hand and said "let's walk." His deep sexy voice vibrating in my most feminine places!

I grabbed my keys, sweater and wallet, took his hand and left.

We walked until we were near a secluded part of campus. Park like in it's quiet beauty. Large trees, benches and thick grass. Bountiful manicured flower pots hung from light posts and beds dotted the path that cut through the gently rolling ground, winding out of sight. The beauty of the old buildings peeking out here and there.

I loved the architect and feel of the school. We sat under a tree much further from the path than I ever would have sat if I were alone. I felt totally safe with Jake and sat close to him. He looked like he felt kinda awkward for a minute until I touched his arm. Then he smiled at me and I lost all my breath.

He was so sexy and large. He towered over me at 6'4. I was a big girl but i felt dainty beside him. I really liked his protective streak but I also loved the time we had spent together as well. He was quiet and restful like me. I really wanted to get to know him better.

Jake took my hand and started rubbing his thumb absently over mine. His eyes just kept looking at me but he never spoke. It was like he was content to just look at my face forever.

I started to feel a warmth bubbling in my tummy. I could feel a blush spreading over my face and neck. Jake just smiled.

I finally started to just talk. I told him about how safe I felt with him. I shared about how much I liked our time together. I shared with him my gratitude for saving me and protecting me without concern for the cost to him. How warm being with him made me feel. He just watched my mouth move and held my hand. I talked for at least half an hour and finally just fell silent.

My mind was racing like crazy! What was he thinking?! I just poured my guts out and he never said one word. He barely blinked. If it weren't for his thumb moving I might have thought he was asleep. That and the way his eyes watched every move my lips made! It was very sensual and I felt flustered. Heated and excited in a strange way.

Then, ever so slowly, Jake pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. My heart was pounding out of my chest! His arms came around me slow and gently pulled me in so close I could feel every muscle in his upper body.

My nipples peaked hard as desire raced up from my belly. His large hands spread over my back and up into my hair. His kiss got deeper and more intense as I opened my mouth to receive his tongue. He ran his tongue along mine and I felt my body respond. Wetting my panties and pebbling my nipples incredibly harder. I wanted to rub my body all over his.

I sucked his tongue in and he moaned. Then I suckled it and He pulled away. I whimpered. He pulled my head down and cradled it to his chest. His heart was pounding out of his rib cage. I burrowed in closer and sighed.

I felt incredible and incredibly safe. I could believe how my body was responding to Jake and his gentle onslaught. Miraculously I wasn't repulsed or upset by Jakes kiss. In fact, I was turned on, despite all I had been through. I was a little unsettled by that.

Jakes hands rubbed me gently up and down my back and legs. His lips nuzzling and kissing my neck and ears. I was exploding with new sensations everywhere all over my body. It felt like electrical currents were running through my blood and pooling in between my legs!

"Jake... What's happening to me?"

"I don't know," He whispered "but I hope it's the same thing that's happening to me!" Was all he said.

We cuddled for another half hour or so kissing on and off. Every time it got real heavy Jake would pull away and snuggle me. My body was on fire and my panties were soaked. I was afraid I was the only one but when we were getting up to go I accidentally pressed up against his erection with my side. It was huge and hard! Bigger than I thought a man could be!

I just looked at him. His face got all red and I felt myself relax. He was just like me... Shy! I could feel more than my heart melting.

He walked me back to my dorm but wouldn't come in. Instead he turned me in his arms and leaned his back against the wall. He kissed me deep and passionately. Such intense feelings were racing all over my body. I couldn't help my self I started rubbing myself against him.

Against his hardness and my nipples against his huge pecs! He was shaking and gasping as he turned me quick, opened my door, kissed my lips quick and left. Every part of me was dazed and vibrating.

His text came through as I was climbing into bed. He wanted to see me tomorrow. I fell on my bed sighing "YES"!!

Sunday morning at 10 am he knocked on the door. I was still alone as Clara hadn't been there since Friday morning. Jake came in while I grabbed my things. He pulled the door closed as his arm came around me. Leaning on my door he pulled me into him. I thought he would kiss me but he just held my chin. His other arm came around me, pulling me close. I was on my toes with my head tilted up and he just rubbed his thumb along my jaw and stared into my eyes. My heart skipped and started to pound... Hard! It felt so romantic.

I thought he wouldn't speak but his lips came so close our noses touched. His eyes closed and he whispered against my lips. "will you go out with me"? He waited... Hovering. My yes was not fully spoken when his mouth devoured mine!

My heart was singing! My body was melting...

We walked to his car. I don't know how he was able to his erection was so massive and hard. I know because it was pressed into my tummy so delightfully not three minutes ago!

I was wet again and a little confused. I wanted to talk to my mother about it but I was so embarrassed! Every man that had ever touched me had repulsed me and made me cringe. No response, no heat, no pleasure. Jake just had to stare in my eyes and my panties started to get moist! I didn't understand what was happening to me.

Jake never once let go of my hand. When we slowed in front of a tiny house I looked at him. He just got out and came around to open my door. Holding my hand he walked right in. We wandered all around until we got to the back door.

There was a tiny old man sunk down in a chair almost lifeless. Jake let me go and hunched down in front of the man. They talked quietly for a few minutes. Then Jake introduced us. I was so deeply touched that he wanted me to know his only family!

I helped Jake make lunch. We had a great time with his grandfather. He had tons of stories to tell about Jake. His childhood, his parents, even his pets over the years. When we left him napping I felt like I knew Jake very well.

Our summer together was the most incredible time of my life. We spent all our spare time together. Since we both worked it wasn't as much time as we wanted but we took Eric and Nina with us sometimes so that we could still hang out when I had to babysit.

By the time our last year at Harvard had rolled by I was irrevocably in love with Jake and I knew he felt the same. The entire year flew by in his arms. His incredible lips were on mine every chance they got. I was almost out of my mind with wanting and I knew he was struggling to wait too.

Everyone on campus knew we were an item. This year the love sic tide of followers never came. Jakes size and glare was enough to dry up any amorous feelings that threatened to rise up in every guy on campus.

If there were any that did feel it I never found out about it! It was simply a perfect year. I was deliriously happy and Jake, my sweet, hot, protective boyfriend was the reason.

Graduation brought major change into my life. My parents were so proud of me. They glowed with pride! They arranged for Andrea to be there as a surprise. I cried all over her. Jake finally pulled me off her so he could hug her too. It was a perfect day that ended just as wonderfully.

Jake took me out after the family BBQ. By the time we got to the after party we were hot, rumpled, very bothered and engaged. He told me he had already asked my dad so if I wanted to marry him I could. It took me 20 minutes to stop crying long enough to say yes!

After that it was hours of blissful exploration. Jake roared as he finally dragged his mouth off mine and put some space between us. He was hard as steel and crazy with desire. But, no matter what I tried he was determined to wait. Even swallowing his entire erection as I hummed with it deep in my throat didn't make him change his mind! But it was close.

The next couple years were hard on me. I left the state for my graduate studies. Jake and I wrote, text and video chatted as often as we could. He came to visit every chance he could. Usually once a week or every other. We missed each other like crazy.

He worked as much as they would give him. He wanted to marry me the day after graduation. He wasn't gonna hear no from me!

My Mother came to live near me at the end of my first year. Dave had broke the door down and actually beat and raped my mother. We held each other and cried. I felt so guilty for leaving her there!

Mr O paid for her to see my therapist and my Mother started to put her shattered world back together. Dave did time for Her assault. I think the judge added a bit of time for the bruises the covered her face but that's just my belief.

My Mother left him while he was in prison. She filed for divorce and was awarded the house. She sold it and bought a small condo. Then she was diagnosed. Aggressive melanoma.

Jake took time off and we sold Mothers condo and most of her furniture. We moved her and Andrea to Jakes grandfathers house.

Between Jake and his Grandfather, they cared for them both while I struggled to get through on my own.

I did graduate, with Honors no less. But my spark was seriously low. Without Jake I was lonely. Guys hit on me continually and even a Professor or two. I was stressed out most of the time.

I still found dealing with aggressive sexual advances difficult because of my past. I cried a lot. Jake was in constant turmoil. He hated leaving me.

The only conciliation I had was that Andy was safe, my Mother was safe and Mom and Dad gave me a ton of love and support.

I had a great little place across from the campus. A professor and his wife were going on sabbatical for a year and needed a house sitter. The Dean put in a word for me. I was getting paid very well by the school to live in the house rent free. It was a sweet deal.

They decided during the break to extend their sabbatical to the five year limit so I was good till graduation. After that the 'good fortune' torch would pass to another lucky student.

Last week I graduated. I married in a small ceremony two days ago. My sister was my flower girl. My Dad, Mr O, gave me away. Mrs O helped my mother as they shared the honor of Mother of the Bride. Mr H stood as Jakes best man and several of his college friends sat as his family.

His grandfather had already left us to join his sweet Mary on the other side earlier in the year. Jake had cried in my arms all night. I held him close and whispered my love to him until he slept.

After our wedding we had a big reception with lots of love and laughter. Many wonderful toasts to our happy future and many silly ones too.

Jake and I dance together all night. Every dance but one. Mr O swirled me around the floor busting with pride for our Father/ Daughter dance.

His whispered words of love washing over me and misting my eyes. His sweet gentle kiss on my forehead as he passed me to my husbands waiting arms tugged at my heart. I loved my family fiercely!

My mother died that night. Jake and I postponed the two month private island resort honeymoon that Mr H gave us as his 'first' wedding present to deal with her funeral.

Andy cried for the mother she lost and never really had. I cried for Andy.

Mom and Dad had bought us a house as our wedding gift. Near theirs of course but in a less affluent neighborhood. They didn't want us to be dependent on anyone to be able to keep their gift.

I applied for and obtained custody of Andy. I was proud to raise her as my own. Jake fully agreed. He took his role as older brother seriously and was very protective of Eric, Nina and Andy!

My graduation gift was a small cottage on Martha's Vineyard. Mom and Dad had also given me a beautiful letter outlining their will and their love for me. Making me guardian of their children and heir in the event of their death with minor children. If they died while Eric and Nina were adults their assets would be split three ways.

I cried a lot that day. To be loved so deeply was the greatest gift I could have received. Dad pulled Jake aside and told him he could only give me away because he knew Jake loved me more then he did. That he would protect and provide for me with everything he had in him. Jake, being Jake, just nodded and shook hands. He already knew I was his and no one would ever harm me.

Mr H's second wedding present was a substantial financial gift intended to kick start Jakes business. I watched as Jake struggled with his emotions. He was alone now except for me and it was humbling to receive so much love and support.

Mr H genuinely liked Jake and admired his drive and character. I think he saw a lot of himself in Jake and probably wished he saw more of Jake in his pampered son.

Our first night together was perfect. Despite my mothers death, or maybe because of it, I was determined to put the pain and insecurity of my past away. I had never made love. Others had used me and taken their fill but that was just intercourse.

Jake found out I wanted to wait to make love to my one true love the night he rescued me and he wanted to wait too.

Many times I pushed him mercilessly to take me and make love to me but no matter how hard I pushed he refused to budge!

That's not to say that we didn't explore! Jake did some things to me that made me crazy and desperate for more. I tortured him too.

As our moment together approached I realized that all the desperate desire, the beautiful torturous exploration, the slow steady building of want had taken away my fear of penetration. I was ready to give myself to Jake with eager anticipation.

We came together with explosive passion. From the moment Jake pulled me into his arms to the moment we fell exhausted together hours later Jake devoured me with all consuming passion!

His mouth kissed and suckled me everywhere. His tongue licked and tasted every part of me. No place lacked for his microscopic attention.

From the moment he penetrated me he murmured continual sweet words filled with love and passion. Every thrust taking him deeper. Bringing his love deeper till I was delirious with sensation and gushing in climax after climax. My words of love almost incoherent.

But oh how I paid him back! My mouth and tongue had become quite skilled during our make out sessions. It didn't take me long to figure out how to add the torture of strokes with my hands, mouth and hmmm...body to my list of skills.

For all his smooth talk and roars of passion...My new husband whimpers when he can't take anymore!

Today as I write this I am pledging to myself to hold on to my new life. To keep this open intimacy and love with Jake.

We are young now and may face many more heartaches but like Grandpa Joe and his love Mary, we can get through this life together, strong and in love to the end.

I am pledging to value my family and keep our relationships alive. To thrive together and fight for those who slip into mere existence. To protect the gift and give it to others.

My name is Charlie.

Today I am burying my Mother and with her the pain of my past.