Charlene on the Street Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlene restitutes herself.
2.6k words
4.31
25.6k
00

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Charlene walked down the street in her revealing brown knit dress, trying to get her bearings. Her breasts swayed under the loose material with her every movement. Her tanned legs were impossibly long under the short dress. All she wore under it were those dirty white crusty panties. How was she ever going to get back home without being attacked or arrested as a prostitute, practically exposing herself in the bright sunlight?

The hotel where her lover took her before disappearing without paying the bill was a couple of blocks from the main avenue. Charlene knew generally where she was and what direction she should go in, but she wasn't sure about the side streets. At least from the hotel to the avenue there weren't many people around. That was good because she just knew that she'd attract attention as soon as she reached a main drag.

In the club, she was protected by Billy and the other people who worked there. If she had had any idea when she went to work last night that she was going to be leaving the club for another part of town and would have to walk for miles, she would never have worn that dress. She would have covered up and even worn a bra.

This was so weird. She made good money as an exotic dancer -- mostly from the tips -- exhibiting her naked body to whoever cared to look. Now she was didn't even have a quarter to phone Deidre, her roommate and the new club manager. She was walking home from -- she guessed -- five miles away with no way to hide, dressed like a slut. If only she had cab fare! And she had to work tonight!

Charlene reached the avenue and turned right. Although she tried to stay in the shadows, she was soon drawing all kinds of attention she didn't want. This was a nice neighborhood and people weren't used to seeing someone dressed this way. Tight knit dress with a low neckline and a high hem. High heels that said "fuck me" and bare legs. Tits bobbing up and down as she walked. Nipples sticking out firm.

At home, she sometimes went days without wearing decent clothes. She didn't have to because the apartment building where she and Deidre lived was right behind the club, with just an alley separating them. Most people in their apartment building were singles, into the city scene, and were cool about nudity. Lots of them went to adult clubs themselves and sometimes she saw her neighbors in the audience. Some of her neighbors were club dancers like herself. She had got careless, leaving for work wearing only that skimpy brown knit dress.

She didn't mind showing off her body -- not at all, it made her horny - but she did not like being exposed like this out on the street. She felt very vulnerable. There were people out there who could really take advantage of her in her current situation. It had already dawned on her that sooner or later someone was going to start harassing her. There wasn't much she could do about it. It might get ugly. She could get hurt.

There were also police to worry about, since they could arrest her on any pretext for public lewdness, indecent exposure or as a prostitute. The way she was dressed it would be hard to convince anyone otherwise.

Fortunately, there were not that many people on the street yet. It was only about ten o'clock and the shops had only just opened. The unwanted attention was coming from passing cars on the busy avenue. Men leering and women scowling. The driver of a passing call yelled "whore" at her. Funny. This morning, in daylight, the traffic was hostile and judgmental to a young woman walking half-naked on a public street. Tonight, however, cars would be cruising this same street with men searching for hookers.

She wondered if she could find a couple of dimes and a nickel on the street to call Deidre or Billy. No luck. She wondered if she could hitchhike. Bad idea -- anyone who would pick her up in broad daylight, the way she looked, would mean trouble. Maybe she could find a taxi that would take her home on a promise to pay the fare when they got there. Not likely. Besides, taxis in Los Angeles were few and far between.

She walked by a shop that was being rebuilt -- the construction crew stopped and stared. She walked across the street from a parking lot -- the attendant walked outside his booth to get a better look. A gardener trimming a hedge took a piece out of a rose bush. She could have liked the attention under different circumstances.

What would Deidre do in a case like this, she thought. Her roommate was pretty smart, if a little haughty at times. They called her Deidre the Duchess. She had persuaded the owner of the club to let her manage the place on a temporary basis after the regular manager died. She did such a good job, even though she kept on dancing at night, that he made her the permanent dancer. Now she was scheming to buy the club and wanted Charlene to go in on it with her. That would sure be nice, a chance to call the shots and share the profits....

Charlene suddenly snapped out of her daydream. She noticed something that got frightened her. A couple of young men in black jackets were walking in the same direction, away from her, up ahead and across the street. Big guys, walking with a swagger. Hoodlum types. Mean-looking. The jackets looked like they might have gang tags. She had to avoid them. She walked close to the storefront and watched the tough guys down the next block. She would have to run the other way if they turned and saw her, she supposed, but her high heels would slow her down. She'd have to take them off, fast, if they came at her. At least she would have distance in her favor.

She had another problem. She was really hungry now. Last night she hadn't had much to eat and this morning she had left the hotel with no breakfast. She also needed to get off the street for a few minutes to avoid the hoodlums while she tried to think up a plan. She'd go into a restaurant and deal with the tab later. The first restaurant she came to looked too nice and too popular. She'd stick out like a sore thumb among the clientele. The next one was just a small coffee shop. Its front window was not so big and there was hardly anybody inside. The guy at the cash register was arranging menus. The waiter wasn't around.

Charlene went inside and took a seat facing the wall in a corner. She sat bent over, trying to be inconspicuous. The coffee shop was air conditioned and too cold. Her nips stood out even more under the stretchy fabric. The waiter came back from the kitchen into the coffee shop, holding a fistful of sugar packets, and noticed her.

"Can I help ... (choke) you?" he said, stumbling in mid-sentence because he had never seen breasts like hers in the restaurant before -- he was standing over her, looking down the gaping front of her knit dress, right into her cleavage.

"May I have a menu?" Charlene said, sweetly. The waiter mumbled something and walked backward, bumping into the next table. He brought her a menu, hardly taking his eyes off her. She ordered the ham and eggs and a coffee, figuring that it would be fast.

She thought about making a run for it as she ate breakfast. Speed was what it would take, she decided. She would wait until they were distracted, then bolt out and lose them running. It wasn't a great plan but it was all she could think of. They weren't likely to follow her too far for the measly price a ham and eggs. She'd eat, wait until their backs were turned, and run out, grabbing some tip money if she could. Just enough for a bus -- a taxi if she was lucky.

She actually did it. She went to the restroom and then hid there with the door slightly ajar until the coffee shop was empty. But as she ran out the door she ran right into the cashier coming back. He was the owner and he had just stepped out to get a newspaper. He grabbed her wrists and yelled at her "You slut! Coming in my coffee shop and trying to rip me off! Who do you think you are parading around half naked and stealing from decent folk like us! I should call the police!"

Somehow Charlene knew how it was gong to turn out when he said that he "should" call the police instead of that he "would". It made more sense to confront her and let her go than to call the police and disrupt business, just for the price of a plate of ham and eggs. Sure enough, he yelled at the waiter, who had just come back from the kitchen again, "Walter, you keep an eye on the place while this thief and I work out a restitution!" "OK, Mel" he said. "Take your time."

Mel, the owner, dragged her into a little office in the back. She made a big scene of trying to get away -- so much that her left tit popped out -- but she let him pull her into the tiny room and set her on a low chair. She pushed her breast back into the dress. He stood in front of the door and looked down at her, anger giving way to lust.

"Well, young lady -- what do you have to say for yourself?"

Charlene gave him a long story -- which was almost true -- about how she was sorry but her boyfriend had thrown her out with only the clothes on her back and she had no money and could he please take pity, etc. In her mind, she was thinking: Five to one he wants a blow job. That's one thing these guys don't seem to ever get at home, that and anal.

Sure enough, he went into a "let's work this out" routine and finally said, "maybe I could forget this in exchange for a little favor." Charlene got the feeling that she was about to engage in restitution.

Charlene looked at him wide-eyed and remorseful, which was hard to do the way she was dressed and considering that she had been caught red-handed. She said "Oh sir, I'll do anything you want!" That wasn't quite true. He wouldn't get to fuck her, not for ham and eggs. She looked up at him from the low desk chair, crocodile tears in her eyes.

Figuring he had her where he wanted her, Mel said "Well it's really nothing and I'm sure you've done it before but ..." He was embarrassed. Charlene liked that in a pervert. He couldn't seem to just come out and ask for it.

"Here, let me help you out. I think I know what you need", she said, soothingly. "Let me make it up to you the only way I can." She reached up and unzipped his fly. Mel looked shocked that she already knew what he wanted. He stood in front of her, speechless. Seeing no resistance, Charlene unbuckled his belt. She pulled his pants down to his knees. She said "I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused. Running a restaurant is hard work. Let me give you a little something to make your hard day go better." He nodded, speechless. By this time she had fished out his cock and was holding it in her hand. Her other hand reached in for his balls.

Mel was an average-looking guy. He didn't turn her on in the least but there was nothing wrong with his equipment and he smelled clean. Charlene figured she owed him a thrill in exchange for breakfast. She looked at him and licked her lips. She liked playing with guys' nuts, liked the taste of jism and a blow job should be more than enough to settle the bill. This wasn't such a bad deal.

He was getting excited now. He pushed down the stretchy neckline of her skimpy knit dress and pulled out her tanned, nicely full natural tits. They felt really good to him. He palmed her breasts, hefting them from above, squeezing them and ran his thumbs over her nipples while she gently masturbated him. Her rosy nips made little hard knots in the middle as they went erect. The fondling felt nice enough to Charlene. It would give her a little pleasure while she took care of business. Back home in Arizona when she was a teenager boys did this to her every time she went on a date. It aroused her.

She tossed the hair out of her face and opened her mouth. She didn't waste any time taking it down her throat and letting her tongue work it. She licked the underside and the root and put the tip of her tongue in the little eye. She let him put his hands on the back of her head and fuck her face for a while, slowly. She held his balls tight while she sucked the shaft, gently at first then harder and harder. She kept this up for a long time, watching him get red in the face. Finally, when she saw he was about to come, she pulled down on the skin between his nuts to keep him from it, jammed it down her throat and started sucking it so deep he was paralyzed with want and blocked at the same time.

He had never had a blow job feel so good! When she was ready to wrap it up, she let up on his testicles and did a funny little thing in the back of her throat that made his whole dick quiver. She made him come -- he couldn't have held off if he wanted to and he certainly didn't want to. He shot his wad into her mouth, big gobs of thick gooey come, more than he ever thought he had. She swallowed most of it but when he pulled out a big string of come dangled and broke, falling down her chin and dripping onto her right tit.

She looked up at him with an evil grin and licked her lips, making no effort to clean her face or hide her breasts. Maybe when she got home she'd have Deidre lick it off. Sometimes when one of them was freshly fucked from a hot date the other one would lick her slit for the cream. It was a little game they played.

"You sure satisfied this customer", she said. "Can I go now?"

"Yeah" Mel said weakly, still recovering. His legs felt like rubber and he didn't quite have his wits back.

"Fine" said Charlene, "only there's one thing." He looked at her.

"On the street a blow job costs twenty bucks. My bill came to five. I'll just take this and call it even." She helped herself to a wad of bills and some quarters on his desk, obviously a tip he'd scooped up when Walter wasn't looking. Mel didn't reply but he got out of her way. Charlene pulled her dress back up over her chest while she made a beeline for the door, flashing a customer who had just sat down at the counter.

Now that they were even and she had traded money (and food) for sex, did that make her a restitute?

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers