Charlene on the Street Ch. 07

Story Info
Charlene gets taken for a ride.
3.8k words
4.19
24.1k
00

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers

Charlene walked as fast as she could to get out of the neighborhood. She felt the eyes of every resident who was at home staring at her lush body clothed only in that skimpy brown knit dress, stained and filthy, in high heels. She had no place walking down the street in a decent neighborhood and she knew it.

She now had twelve dollars in her hand. In Los Angeles, taxis are few and far between and very expensive. She figured that if she got to the main street, she could call a taxi from a convenience store, maybe, and hide until it came. She had several hours to get back to the club before her shift started but she was tired of feeling exposed and vulnerable. As the pleasant memories of sex with Enrique and putting on a show for the old veteran faded, she felt upset all over again at having been abandoned at the hotel. She was afraid that she would be attacked again, like she had been by those punks this morning, and that this time things would not end so well. Finally she reached the cross street and walked one block up to the avenue.

She didn't believe what she saw! There, in front of an old hotel, was a limousine. It was not a stretch limo or a van but it was definitely a limo and the driver was definitely holding the door open for the passenger. A tough-looking, tall man in dark glasses, wearing a full-length coat despite the LA heat, got out and said something to the driver. He looked like he was dismissing the driver, or telling him to come back later. She was too far away to hear the words but it sounded like they were speaking Russian. The driver nodded and closed the door as the man walked into the hotel.

Before the driver could walk around the car and get back in, Charlene had closed the gap and accosted him. She gave him a great big smile. He scowled at her.

"Hi there. I wondered if you could do me a favor. You see, I have to get somewhere and I don't have a car but I don't have time to wait for a taxi." She took a deep breath. "Could you drive me about two miles? I can pay you," she held out the twelve dollars. Close up, she could see that he was heavy-set, powerful-looking. His eyes were icy blue and his lip curled on the left. He wore a leather jacket cut like a sport coat. He was ugly.

"You want me drive you downtown?" He said with a heavy Slavic accent. "You whore." He said this matter of factly, as if whores didn't need transportation.

She had him figured out. These Russian "mafiya" types used to come into the club a lot but they caused a lot of trouble. They were always trying to bring drugs in or grab the dancer's crotch. Deidre had finally had to get the bouncers to stand over them whenever they came. She called them "droogs", a play on the Russian word for friend and also on the way the pronounced "drugs", of which they were very fond. Deidre had already told her that Russian gangsters were moving into Los Angeles big time.

Charlene was put off by his bluntness but she needed this droog to help her out. "Actually, no I'm not, although I know I don't look too decent right now. It's a long story. Just drive me to Lesters's Bam-Bam Girlie Club (that was its name, dumb as it sounds) and I'll pay you."

"Is not enough," the intimidating driver said. "Taxi in this town get $22 for that trip. Limo more. Limo service will check mileage on odometer and want fare, $35. I pay limo company $35, you pay me $12, I lose $23. You back from bad date? John don' pay?"

"Like I said, I'm really not a hooker even though I know it looks like it. I've got lots of money but it's at home. Drive me there now and I'll give you $50." She was getting desperate.

"Hey, moment ago you say drive you to Lester's. Now you say you go home. Sound fishy. You get in, rob me, stiff me when you get out?"

"No, no," Charlene reassured him. I live right next to the club and besides, the club will give me the money to pay you. I just need to get there."

"You give money now. Hurry up. Boss want car back in two hour."

"Look at me!" She was trying hard not to scream. She threw her arms out and then pulled the loose top of her knit dress down, showing her tits down to the nipples. "Where do you think I'm keeping more money? All I have is in my hand, but I've got more at home."

The droog stared at her suspiciously. "I go now. No money up front, no drive."

"OK, OK, OK," she said. "Can we make a deal? Can I do anything for you to make it worth your while?" She knew perfectly well that he would ask for a sex act. She was perfectly willing to give it to him if it got her off the street and back to the safety of the club and her apartment.

He thought for a moment. "OK, I take chance. You get in."

With mixed relief and fear, she got into the front seat on the passenger side, because she knew he would get mad if she got in the back. The funny thing was that she had plenty of cash at home. She made good money stripping at the club. She could rent this limo for the day without a strain. But at the moment all she had in her hand was a lousy twelve dollars. She obviously had to make this guy very happy to get where she wanted to go.

The driver drove three blocks, abruptly turned into an alley, and touched a little plastic box mounted on on the visor of the limo. The remote signaled a gate opener. By the time he pulled up to a chain link fence, the gate had opened all the way and he drove into a little yard paved with broken asphalt, with just enough room to park. The fence was high and there were metal slats inserted into the web, so it was hard to look inside from the alley. Obviously these were people who valued their privacy, probably for reasons she did not want to know. T

he droog touched the remote again and the gate started closing. There was just enough space to park the limo on the left side with enough clearance on the right for a little shed with its door open, showing rags, soap and wax they obviously used to wash the car. The shed was next to the alley and between it and the building was an open space cluttered with some trash and a couple of tires. There was a removable bench car seat on the ground, probably taken out of the car when it was converted to a limo. It was battered and a spring was poking out and she guessed they simply hadn't bothered to take it to the dump. There was no shade behind the building. Since it was not long past noon and the sun was still overhead, everything was uncomfortably hot.

Charlene suddenly felt trapped when she heard the gate close securely behind them. Charlene knew she might be in a tough spot. Her heart was pounding, causing her left tit to jiggle just a little with each heartbeat.

"OK," he said. "Limo company." Obviously they only had one car. "Now what you give me?"

Swallowing hard, Charlene said "I'll give you a blow job right here." He stared at her for a minute and broke out laughing. His laugh was mean, cruel.

"You joke. I tell you it cost me $35, you pay $12, I'm out $23 and blow job cost $20 out on street. You think I'm stupid?" He suddenly stopped laughing. "We fuck. Take dress off."

Charlene knew she was trapped. She slowly started to pull her dress over her head.

"Hey," the droog said. "You stink. Old cum and pussy juice. Sweat. Dirty smell." Charlene knew that she was no fresh flower after walking in the sun and all the sex she'd had already, but the odor was actually coming from the much-used, filthy dress and all the fluids it had mopped up. "I like. Get out of car. You get on car seat." He motioned toward the old bench seat lying on the ground.

She put the $12 on the seat and got out of the passenger's side, stark naked in the sunlight. She started to get in the back of the limo but he yelled at her "No you stupid cunt. Get out. Back for boss. Don' stink it up. Come here" She was getting madder and madder at the way he was treating her but her options were very limited at the moment.

Behind the shed, in the sun but out of sight of the alley even if someone tried to peak through the slats in the fence, she squatted down, leaned over put her hand on the car seat lying on the ground. She quickly recoiled. It was blistering hot to the touch. "I can't sit on it," she said. "It's too hot!"

The droog laughed at her discomfort, reached into the shed, and threw her a pile of rags. Great, she thought to herself. This morning I woke up on soft sheets in a luxury hotel after a night of passion and a few hours later I'm spreading rags on a plastic car seat so I won't burn my ass while I get fucked by a gangster.

Having made her uncomfortable next, Charlene sat back on the bench seat and displayed her nakedness to the droog. Let's get it over with, she thought.

"Nyet" he barked. "Turn around."

OK, Charlene thought. He wants to do it doggy style. She turned around and knelt on the seat, leaning forward on the back of the seat with her butt in the air. When she looked behind her she saw the droog unbuckling and dropping his pants. His dick was short but very wide and uncircumcised. She swung her ass back and forth just a little to get him excited while he knelt behind her on the ground, on his own little rag pile. The droog grabbed the cheeks of her ass with his hands, put his face in her butt, and took a deep breath. She couldn't understand the appeal herself but he obviously liked what he found and started licking her. She didn't mind when his tongue scraped over her pubes and she wished he would lap at her clit every once in a while to keep her amused but he seemed more interested in her anus.

For Charlene, this was a little too intimate for comfort. She didn't mind showing it when she danced but she was not crazy about having a total stranger lick it. Still, she did not feel that she had much choice and as long as he didn't expect her to rim him in return, she wasn't going to make a fuss. She could feel his arousal growing and when she looked back between her legs she could see his prick dangling between his hairy legs. It was getting a little bigger and a lot harder.

Charlene thought to herself that this was taking too long. She wanted the droog to hurry up and mount her so he could get off and she could get going. After what seemed an eternity, he finally shifted position and brought his knees up onto the car seat and his groin up to her backside. She could feel his cock rubbing her labia now and picking up her wetness. The droog had no way of knowing that she had been fucked less than an hour ago and masturbated to climax just a few minutes before he saw her. He thought he was making her very wet, further evidence of his sexual prowess. In his stunted mind this made him more of a man and her more of a whore.

Finally he reared up, took his cock in his hand and guided it to her pussy. Charlene gritted her teeth, waiting for the penetration. After a minute of running his prick up and down in her slit, he thrust forward and entered her.

Aside from the indignity of being taken on a trashed car seat while kneeling on rags in broad daylight, this wasn't so bad, Charlene thought. His wide prick stretched her pleasantly and she was getting a little clit stimulation as he thrust in and out. Once he got himself balanced, he reached in front and cupped her tits, squeezing them roughly and sometimes pinching her nipples. But it was nothing she couldn't take and most of it was actually pleasant so she relaxed and started to give in to the fucking sensations, telling herself that it would all go a lot easier if she could just have a little orgasm.

The droog suddenly stopped thrusting and pulled out. Disappointed and confused, Charlene looked over her shoulder. His ugly face was red and he had an intense look, like he was about to explode. He reared up again and Charlene felt his thumbs hook into her ass crack and pull her open. She felt air the warmth of the sunlight on her asshole. Then there was another type of warmth on her bung, that of a rigid body part.

Suddenly it occurred to her what he was doing.

She yelped and moved her ass to one side to get away but he grabbed it and held her with both hands as he leaned forward. "Hey! Wait a minute," she yelled. "Don't put it in yet. Get some wax or something." All she could think of for lubricant was the car wax a few feet away in the shed. He ignored her and started pushing. Soon he was leaning his entire weight against her. "Dammit!" she said as he grasped the back of the car seat and pulled, forcing himself even harder on her.

Oh shit, she thought. This was not in the plan. The last thing I need is to be sodomized this afternoon. In a few hours I'm going to be dancing up on stage and my asshole is going to be red and sore.

This was starting to hurt a lot and the droog obviously wasn't going to stop. Her heroic little sphincter was as tight as can be, reflexly closed against the brute invader. If she didn't open herself up, right now, she might rip.

Knowing what she had to do, she pushed back on the car seat enough to breathe and gulped down a deep breath. Closing her eyes, she pushed down as hard as she could, trying to match the brutal force pushing on her anus. Her face turned red but just before she ran out of breath her embattled little sphincter opened just a bit. The droogs big uncircumcised prick pushed forward a tiny bit and a bit of foreskin held her open just a crack. She took another deep breath and pushed again, like she was trying to expel something big and nasty. This time her sphincter relaxed more and opened just enough for the head of his cock to slip in. A third time and he was in an inch. Once last time and he pushed about half his short cock into her rectum. It was so wide she felt stuffed.

He was firmly in her now and he started thrusting to get in all the way. Now all the lubrication from her pussy had rubbed off his cock and her inside was almost dry. Her hole was starting to feel raw from the pummeling, the stretch, and now the friction with no lubricant. It was excruciating, the way anal sex should never be, and Charlene vowed that if she got through this she would be kind to her butt for the rest of her life.

The droog settled into a rhythm of rocking back and forth. Charlene figured that he was afraid every time on the upstroke that his stubby penis would pop out. Soon he was breathing heavily and she knew that it would not be long. She started pushing her ass back at him. She was also trying to squeeze down with her sphincter to give him a little extra but she was so stretched that wasn't working so well.

Finally the droog got down to the short strokes and with a bellow and a massive buck of his hips started unloading himself into Charlene's bowels. She wiggled her ass to help him finish up, trying to move this whole thing along faster so she could get control of her ass back. She wanted out of this scene and away from this loser. It took him several more thrusts to empty his balls and to Charlene's great relief the slick semen made each thrust a little easier.

With a sigh he pulled his tubby dick out of her. He still held her ass in a firm grip but now he was looking at her bottom. She could feel that her asshole was gaping wide. Her little sphincter was still in shock. She knew that she had to be quite a sight with her anus wide open and the pink walls of her rectum bathed in sunlight. For that brief moment the warmth of the rays of the overhead sunshine felt good on Charlene's battered ass. She thought to herself that this once he had put it where the sun did shine. Then her sphincter twitched as it came back to life and slowly started to close. The show was over.

Exhausted and sated, the droog flopped over onto the other end of the car seat, next to her, with his legs stretched straight out on the ground. Charlene noticed that his pants were still down around his ankles because he hadn't stopped to tie his shoes.

As soon as the drook released her, Charlene rocked back on her heels and squatted. She hopped up and down a few times as drops of semen dripped out of her anus and fell on the ground. She wanted gravity to drain as much of his come as possible out of her rectum before it closed. She did not want to be carrying his sperm in her butt the rest of the day. A little bit ran out, not as much as she would have liked, but her sphincter was closing and besides, she didn't want to lose more time. She stood up gingerly, tilting her pelvis as she worked the kinks out of it after being in position all that time, and picked her skimpy knit dress off the ground.

"OK, you've had your fun. Now let's get going. I just bought a limousine ride with my ass and you have just enough time to get me there and get back before your boss wants you to pick him up."

The droog looked up at her with half-lidded eyes and laughed. "You dumb whore. You stay here with me. Boss need ladies, I need ladies. You make big money I tell you who to fuck. We go back now and get you set up in hotel."

"Yeah, right." Charlene said. "That's not funny. You got what you wanted now you carry out your end of the bargain. Let me out of here and give me a ride to the club."

The droog just sat there laughing, not moving from the car bench down on the ground. It was obvious to Charlene that he never intended to take her anywhere. She was trapped in this locked parking space with a gangster who wanted to be her pimp.

"OK, Ivan. You got me. Now if you're going to pimp me you've got to know the merchandise. You spent so much time in my butt, did you get a really good look at my snatch?" She asked. He snorted a laugh but his dick twitched and she could tell he was coming out of his postcoital lethargy. She had to act fast. "Take a good look at my other hole -- you can do me there next!" She lifted her leg and rested her foot on the back of the detached car seat, exposing her open pussy. That got the droogs attention.

The droog stared up at her opening and started to reach for her crotch. With a dancer's strength and swiftness, she kicked the back of the car seat with all her strength and toppled it over. The droog fell backward, feet in the air, hitting his head on the asphalt. He flailed with his arms, trying to grab the chain link fence behind him to pull himself up.

Charlene spun around, and leaped over the hood of the limo. She reached into the open window on the driver's side and ripped the remote control off the visor. She pressed the button and while the gate started to open she grabbed her money off the passenger seat. By the the droog had stumbled to his feet but when he lunged forward to head her off his pants tripped him up and he fell face down on the asphalt. It seemed like an eternity but it only took the gate a few seconds to open enough for Charlene to squeeze through. She pushed the button again and the gate closed behind her, standing naked in the alley with her dress in one hand and the remote and her money in the other.

There was a clanging as the droog hit the chain link fence from the inside. "Hey! You give remote back! Is only one! Boss kill me if I don' show!" Charlene could see his panic-striken face pressed against the fence as he looked between the slats at the remote in her hand.

Charlene had already attracted the undivided attention of a delivery truck in the alley. She knew there were witnesses around now. Calmly, she pulled the skimpy brown knit dress over her head and waved the remote in her hand. She had to do something with it that would keep him from chasing her but if she destroyed it he would probably hunt her down out for revenge.

"You see those dumpsters across the street, Ivan?" The droog wailed. "Treasure hunt!" With that she threw the remote in the direction of the dumpsters and started running out of the alley as fast as her heels would let her. She figured that she would be long gone by the time he went through the front of the shop and around into the alley and then jumped into the dumpsters to try to find the remote. By then he would be in such a panic to get back to his boss she wouldn't have to worry.

eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers
12