Charlene on the Street Ch. 10

Story Info
Charlene becomes the show.
2.5k words
4.46
24.8k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

A loud cry of sexual excitement woke her up with a jerk. On screen, the football player had mounted the little brunette. He was thrusting into her tiny little twat with his massive prong and she looked like she was loving it. Suddenly Charlene wished she were on screen, getting porked with the brunette.

Awake now, Charlene raised her head and looked around. Oh, oh. There were the two guys she had hid from, standing in the back of the movie theater, watching the film. She ducked down but one of them spotted her. Looking between the chairs, she saw one whispering to the other. Her heart started pounding, but it was not strictly our of fear. Could I be horny again, after all I've been through today, she asked herself. Yes, she answered herself back. Of course you are aroused. You've been exhibiting yourself all day and in and out of more sexual situations than most people get in a month. Of course you want more.

But this is not how she wanted it. These guys were men looked like kids. She thought back to Enrique – here was a kid (nearly) who looked like a man. Anyway they were small, not like those big hulking juvenile delinquents she saw this morning. She had been an athlete in high school (volleyball). She could handle a couple of punks. From slunk down in her chair she had a limited view but she could see movement on both side. She could see that they were coming down the aisles, one on each side.

Who was she kidding? A medium-to-small-sized nearly naked girl who could barely walk for being fucked would fight off two grown guys? Time for reassessment. OK, now. They wouldn't use force her, not with witnesses around. She'd scream. She'd fight them off until help came.

Who was she kidding (again)? Who would come running if they heard a woman scream in a porno theater? Maybe a really stupid person who had never seen one before. That would do her a lot of good. A drunk and a compulsive masturbator would make really great eye witnesses. The cops would really be impressed with the way she was dressed. Her profession – write "exotic dancer" please, not stripper – would really impress the judge.

It was too late to make a run for it – she had thought too much. She tried to play possum. She pretended to be watching the movie. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the guy in the red shirt slowly moving in from the right one row behind her. The guy from the box office was acting nonchalant, strolling down the left aisle, and took sat down in her row a few seats away. He acted like he had been watching the movie all along – the brunette on screen was really getting a work over, now she was getting it doggie-style and the guy was squeezing both her tits – but he quickly glanced her way every so often. The guy on screen was pulling out of the brunette and she turned around to take his jism on her face. Actually, Charlene, thought, it wasn't a bad movie.

She considered her options, which were limited. She had no idea if these guys were dangerous or just horny and persistent. Were they capable of hurting her? Would they pull a knife or hit her? She had no idea. Even more confusing, her fantasy during the movie and her escapade this afternoon had made her really horny. If there was a way to get through this and get off, so much the better.

At times like these, it's better to go with your instincts. Her instincts told her that if they weren't natural lovers, she could at least turn them into toys. So she did the unexpected.

In plain sight of the guy on the left (who she was ignoring), she pulled up her dress and started fingering herself. She showed all her fine, silky pubic hair. She inserted two fingers in her slit. She diddled with her clit. It felt really good. For the benefit of the guy behind her, who was standing just to the right and looking over her shoulder onto her chest, she put her other hand in her top and started pinching her nipple. They stopped pretending and stared, slack-jawed, at her lewd display.

The guy on the left moved a few seats in to get a better look. His pants were tight and she could see that his cock was jumping. The guy behind her moved closer. He was just a few feet away now.

She wasn't just putting on a show for them – she was stimulating herself. Her clit was so sensitive now. She just barely touched it with the pad of her finger and it quivered.

The guy on her left moved again, this time to the seat next to her. She turned her head and looked right in his eyes for a long time, never taking her hand off her pussy. Then she turned back to the screen. A tall black-haired girl with a pretty face was getting her pussy thoroughly eaten out by a blonde guy. Charlene thought it looked scrumptious herself. She wouldn't mind tonguing that pussy herself. She wished the blonde guy was eating her out. His tongue ....

She was startled out of this reverie by a knee gently touching her left leg. The guy on her left was testing her. When she didn't pull back, he put his hand on her knee. She responded by spreading her legs wider. He stroked the inside of her thigh. She closed her eyes and gulped. His fingers were doing a little dance on her sensitive skin, almost in her crotch. His buddy, the guy behind her, took this as his cue to touch her himself. He gently brushed her hair with his fingers and when she let him do this he put his hands on her collarbone, on both sides of her neck. For a moment she panicked, thinking that he was going to strangle her or something, but he gently squeezed the muscle and the muscles of he shoulder until she was all relaxed again. She was still fingering her clit. She had it down to little circles.

The guy on her left moved his hand further up her thigh, so that he was almost touching her hand. He seemed to respect her rhythm and didn't just barge in. The guy behind her had his hands under the shoulder straps of her dress now, massaging her shoulders, letting his fingers wander toward her breasts. She took her hand away from her nipple. He took it as a sign to move his hands under her neckline, to the outside of her tits. She sighed and let her hand fall to the armrest. The guy on her left was gently tugging on her pussy lip. The guy above slowly moved his hands into her stretchy dress and around her tits. He started fondling them and rolling the nipples between his fingers. They got hard under his fingertips.

The guy on her left leaned over and took a deep breath. He was smelling her. He reached over with his left hand and covered her hand with it. She took her finger off her little button. She didn't care who frigged her clit as long as it got frigged. Then he did something that really turned her on. He lifted her dress higher with his right hand so that it was up around her waist. Then he put the palm of his hand under her belly button and gently pushed. It felt heavenly, gentle, reassuring.

His partner was still working her ripe tits. Occasionally he would move his hands up under her armpits and across the sides of her breasts. Once he stroked her ear.

She felt carried away in an erotic adventure. Meanwhile, the screen was full of hot action and her half-closed eyes saw images of breasts, sperm, mouths, assholes, penises .... She put her feet on the backs of the seats in front and pushed down hard.

The guy on her left was moving. He was couching on the floor and lifting her leg. She sat up a little to give him room and let him lift her leg over his head while he got into position. His mouth covered her cunt, on the edge of the seat. He was brilliant. He took each lip in his mouth and tugged with his lips, gently grazed them with his teeth, tongued her steaming hole and then, and only then, ran his tongue across her clit. She was vibrating with pleasure.

The guy behind her was patiently working her breasts. Her nipples were hard little stones by now, stretched out as far as they could go between his attentive fingers. Then one hand went away – the right one, she thought (she could no longer tell left from right) and she felt something long and warm against her right cheek. She turned her head. He lifted his leg over the back of the seat beside her and she was staring at a stiff cock and two balls, not big, kind of on the small side, pulled out of his jeans and dangling in front of her mouth. She took it all in her mouth. She took in the whole cock and then she lifted his balls with her left hand and popped them in her mouth as well. His eyes bugged out of his head – he never expected this!

The guy between her legs had licked her to a frenzy. Her hips were bucking against her will. She wanted penetration, damn it – her pussy was demanding it. With a smack his mouth detached from her pussy and he reared back up. She opened his eyes and stared at him, crazy with lust. His fingers flew at his zipper and he pulled out a small but respectable penis and testicles. His cock was already stiff and in one smooth motion he pushed it into her hole and all the way up. He started a steady rhythm of thrusting.

It wasn't quite good enough for her so she reached down and started tapping on her clit again. He got the hint and angled up, rubbing against her little sex button as he fucked her. Now she was getting what she needed.

His partner, whose genitals she had all but swallowed, couldn't believe the suck and the tongue action she gave him. Having his balls and his shaft experience deep suction at the same time was outrageous. He couldn't help but come in her mouth right then. It felt like he was coming all over himself, because as he shot wad after wad into her mouth, his own balls felt slick and messy under her tongue. It was the best blow job he'd ever had, bar none.

Meantime his copulating friend was reaching the end of his endurance. This snatch was just so good, so hot, so responsive, not so tight maybe but... He couldn't hold off any longer. His jism shot into her cunt before he even had time to moan.

But Charlene hadn't come yet! These two guys had brought her to the peak but then flamed out on her! They surprised her by being two of the most sensitive lovers she'd ever had and then they popped off and left her high and dry.

"Ooooh!" Charlene moaned in frustration. "Bring me off! I gotta get off!"

The guy between her legs was still oozing. A big drop of come plopped onto the carpet underneath them.

His buddy straddling the seat had finished first. He decided he'd come to her rescue. He swung the rest of the way over the back of the seat. "Get up!" He whispered. She stood, tits hanging out of the loose neckline, which was now permanently stretched out of shape and doing nothing to hold her in. "Turn around!" His buddy got up off the floor and moved aside, cock bobbing up and done. "Lean over and put your knees up on the seat." She did as he ordered – her tits hung down deliciously over the back of the seat, swaying as she moved. Her ass was up in the air – her pussy was on display, lit by the flickering light reflected from the screen.

A constant background of moans and grunts from the sound track drowned out everything they said, as if anyone were listening.

The guy in the red shirt started by inserting two, then three fingers up her wet, sloppy channel. Her vagina felt squishy, loose. Because of the position she was in, he happened to get the angle just right to push down on her sweet spot. Oh yeah, she thought, keep that up. Then she felt a little tapping sensation on her rosebud. He was putting his thumb in her ass.

His friend had come around to the row in back and was fondling her tits. Her head was too high to suck him off but his dick was still hanging out.

This was OK, she thought. This was alright. If she headed in the right direction in her mind she could come again. She better. She thought of Enrique and his sweet, tasty genitals. She thought of the big guy in the truck and how his prong almost ruined her for life. She thought of the guy last night – she didn't know his name – and what a great lover he had been, even if he had disappeared. Even though she couldn't see the screen (she was pointed in the wrong direction) the soundtrack was sexy, full of passionate cries and moans, against lame background music.

Finally, after the two guys had been working on her forever, it seemed, her exhausted, stretched, and used body gave up one last orgasm. It was a little one but it lasted for a long time. It felt like butterflies in her pelvis and for some reason she also felt this one particularly in her tits. It was different, unusual, something she hadn't quite experienced before. It wasn't earth-shattering but it was a new little twist in her sex life.

She sighed and got down off the seat. "Thanks guys" she said. The little brown dress was still up around her waist. She pulled it down over her pussy and ass.

"Wait a minute, babe" the guy in the red shirt croaked. She looked down and saw that all this time he had been beating off all the time he was fingering her. They were only inches apart – she could feel his breath on her breasts. He jerked. A jet of come arced from the tip of his cock and landed on her dress, then another. He shot a whole load down the front of her dress, right over her belly and twat.

Charlene smeared the come over the front of her little brown knit dress with her hand and licked her fingers.

"Thanks, guys."

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers