Charlene's First Time

Story Info
Charlene's cherry is popped in the back yard toilet.
3.8k words
3.96
92.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charlene Prescott and I come from a little town in the middle of nowhere, it's a place were most girls are loose and boys are horny jocks and pretty much everyone accepts it as the norm except for a few clucking moralistic souls who pretend that they don't know what a pussy and a cock is, or least what to do with them that is!

I lost my virginity to my oldest brother's best friend Mick. Not only did I loose my virginity to him I lost it in quite a novel way, I lost it over the outside crapper and it happened on my 19th birthday as well.

Mick had been getting me ready to be fucked for some time, as soon as I turned 18 in fact he stopped treating me like an annoying little pest and swatting me away, instead he used his hands to do a lot of real nice things to my body that made me cream myself on more than one occasion!

He was 22 years old and he knew when he was on to a good and easy thing because I had a real crush on him, mainly since the day my tits had started to get bigger and I started to get horny.

I went from a gauche spotty adolescent to a curvaceous 18 year old teenager overnight, one minute I was as flat as a pancake in my chest area, the next day my tits were exploding on my chest, my spots cleared up, my hair become a golden mass of sheen that no longer dripped grease, my skin was smooth instead of covered in pimples and my hips swayed when I walked and all I could think about was sex, sex and more sex.

I didn't object the first time when Mick cornered me in the kitchen one day and pushed his hands under my T-shirt and felt me up, mainly because it felt nice, I liked it when he felt up my tits, and I liked it even more when he sucked on them.

"You sure are easy Charlene," he chuckled one day as I scrambled around for my bra that he had undone whilst we were in the garage, supposedly clearing it out for my parents and had tossed to one side, "Aint no one as easy as you are, that's for sure!"

I took his words as a compliment and beamed at him, after all he sure made me feel good when he was feeling me up and sucking on my titties!

When Mick stayed overnight at our place I instinctively knew he'd creep into my bedroom when everyone was asleep and get a bit more of what he liked from me so I took to sleeping butt naked so he could get at me more easily, and as time went on and things progressed I knew that he'd be the one to pop my cherry, which of course he did.

Before then though he introduced me to the delights of oral sex, Mick might have been happy to use me as a sexual toy, but he also like me to enjoy it as much has he did and I am glad to say that I did!

When he went down on me for the first time I thought Christmas had come early, I lay on the bed, my legs spread wide, my mouth slack with shock as this thick hot red tongue moved in and out of me, and then he began to eat me, suck my pussy like it was sweet sugar candy.

"Your cunt sure tastes nice Charlene" Mick whispered when he came up for air, "Spread your legs wider for me, that's it, Charlene baby you are one hot little easy piece of white trash ass, aint no one I know that puts out as easily as you do!"

I had to stuff my hands in my mouth to stop me from screaming out in pleasure as his mouth and tongue took me to new heights, as it was I creamed myself so much I had to change the bedsheets the next day.

My virginity was taken on my 19th birthday, Mick liked to keep it all real legal and he followed me to the outside toilet and that's where it happened, right over a smelly crapper, he pulled my top over my tits, pushed his hand into my panties and began to finger me real hard, I was taken aback, gave a yelp of surprise and indignation, struggled briefly and tried to push him away.

"Get off Mick!" I said, I was frightened we'd get caught but Mom and Dad were out at the supermarket and my older brother wouldn't be back from his job until late.

"No one is about Charlene," he drawled and his hands moved over my breasts and he cupped a breast and squeezed, his fingers plucking at the sensitive skin of the aureole, making it mottles and hard to the touch.

I let out a groan, it felt really nice and when he rubbed against me I felt the hard bulge in his pants and my breathing became ragged, I licked my lips and he pulled my arms over my head and told me to balance myself by putting laying the palms of my hands on either side of the crapper's dusty walls which I did.

Mick fondled my tits for what seemed an age with one hand and his mouth, I just loved the way he sucked on my nipples, I watched him with half hooded eyes and I realised that he was easing my shorts and panties downward and I protested half heartedly but very soon he was telling me to step out of them which I did and he stuffed them into his back pocket.

With my panties and shorts out of the way that of course gave him free access to my cunt, which was juicing up nicely, his fingers moved inside of me, finding that nub and rubbing it which almost drove me wild and out of my mind.

I bucked against his hand, let out a gurgled cry and my cunt muscles contracted over his fingers and I threw back my head and crowed, it felt so damn good!

"Charlene!" he panted into my neck, "You are one hot and dirty little bitch, I'm surprised you ain't had your brains fucked out already by some jock at school!"

Actually I was known as a bit of prude at school but after this session I had a feeling that Charlene the Prude was going to take a long hike and Charlene the crapper Slut was going to be coming out big time!

Before he fucked me Mick wanted to have a good taste of my virgin cunt and he knelt in front of me, lifting one leg over his shoulder and he sank his tongue deep into my pussy, my eyes crossed, my lips trembled, my body shook and I let out a long moan of sheer unadulterated pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Mick was obviously enjoying himself too, I could him lapping, licking and sucking my pussy, and very soon I was wild with desire and begged him to get his cock out and into me before I exploded or imploded.

Obliging as ever Mick got up I heard and half saw him unzip his trousers, he was so hard his cock literally sprang out of his boxers, my eyes widened with shock mingled with a sudden urge to crap myself, he was massive, real massive and my first thought was, "How the hell is that monster going to fit in my poor little virgin pussy?"

I soon found out how, Mick guided his cock upwards to my soaking wet and pulsating cunt, he rubbed the helmet back and forth on the slit and I shivered in delight, it felt divine and I moaned in pleasure.

Mick concentrated on the task at hand, he began to ease his cock into my slit, a rub, then a push, then pulling it back, and then another rub, another push, until eventually he wasn't pulling it out any more, he was working it into my cunt which by the way wasn't used to being invaded by something so damn big!

I had to grab hold of his shoulder by then, Mick had lifted one of my legs off the ground to gain some leverage for himself and I felt a bit off balance, he rocked on the balls of his feet and he gripped my bare buttock with a free hand and thrust up.

I went up onto the tips of my toes, I felt air explode out of me, it was like he was creating a suction in which it was pushing up through my cunt to my tits, I snorted, and then my feet were up of the ground and I let out a yelp protesting that he was too big and he was going to tear me in two but he was going get inside of me no matter what, and said as much.

Sweat was dripping down my face, it sure hot in the crapper, I felt something give inside of me it was sudden and sharp, and I knew my my cherry was well and truly popped! My eyes bulged in their sockets and I let out a gurgle of pain, pleasure and shock.

"OH GAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDD!" I wailed and tears flooded into my baby blue eyes.

"Happy birthday Charlene," Mick whispered into my ear and my streaming eyes widened, and then he thrust upwards again and and my clit was shaved by his throbbing member and my eyes got even bigger, and breath exploded out of my body in shocked pleasure, he cupped a breast in one hand and began to suck on the other tit as I clutched at his shoulders, my feet kept rising up off the floor of the toilet with each of his thrusts inside of me.

My eyes were still watering but the pleasure I was experiencing made it all the more bearable, he was telling me my tits tasted great and that I was a hot and real dirty little bitch whilst I in turn panted and moaned in pleasure and then it happened, I came, right on his cock, I felt my cunt muscles go into spasm, my clit went into overdrive I let out a roar of pleasure as a sensation of cotton wool, sweet candy and velvet peach kisses consumed my whole body in wave after wave whilst he continued to ram my cunt with his throbbing manhood.

He came soon afterwards, inside of me, he wasn't going to withdraw that was for sure, and to be honest I didn't want him too though I did try and croak out some sort of protest but it came out all wrong because I bellowed.

"FILL ME RIGHT UP BABY! FILL MY CUNT UP, OH GOOOOODDD! FILL ME UP!"

Mick was always one to oblige and he filled me up with several hard long jerks, I felt his spunk shoot up into my pulsating cunt, wash over my cervix and fill up my womb, he called me a dirty little whore with a well fucked ex-virgin pussy and then he kissed me hard on the mouth, wished me happy birthday again, withdrew out of me and left me with no panties on, my top pushed over my tits, and his cum flooding out of my cunt and running down my legs along with a pair spittle cover tits which were throbbing like mad.

I sagged against the wall of the crapper, and realized that I had a huge smile on my face, I was like the cat who had got the cream, well I had got the cream all right, it was sliding down my legs in a long hot trail of spunky hotness.

Of course when I came to my senses properly I was a bit embarrassed and very sore down below and I had to sneak in the house real careful like as Mick had walked off with my panties and shorts, cum was still oozing out of my cunt, there wasn't any toilet paper to wipe myself with so as I walked I was sure I could feel it sloshing around inside of me.

I had to take a long hot shower to get rid of the smell of raw dirty sex from my body and that my friends is how I lost my virginity, on my 19th birthday and in the outside toilet of my parents farm, of course I don't tell anyone that, I mean who on earth is going to openly admit their first time was over a dirty old crapper on a farm yard!

Not me, that is for sure but it didn't stop Mick from telling his friends what a hot little bitch I was, not only a hot little bitch but a bone-fide dirty little whore as well, my reputation as a prude took a real nosedive as you can imagine and before the year was out my pussy was well known and well used by most of the boys in town.

I was fucked in the back of cars, in trucks, in parents bedrooms whilst they were at church, in seedy motel rooms, in alley ways, in the locker rooms to name but a few places.

I lost my anal cherry in the local church yard by the way, I was giving a boy I had just met half an hour previously in the mall a real nice blow job, and it just so happened my shorts and panties had been removed by this same boy so I was well and truly bare in the behind.

You should have seen in, me with my skimpy little strappy T-Shirt pushed over my tits and no panties and shorts on.

The boy had fingered and licked me to orgasm and I felt obliged to give him something in return and I had slid my hands over the bulge in his pants and smiled, he was getting hard.

"That for me?" I said with a giggle and he laughed and let me unfasten his pants and pull his cock out.

It was cold and pretty dark in the church yard, we had chosen a spot with a nice bit of grass on it next to an old crypt but I didn't really notice, well I was too damn horny to notice much other than I was going to get my rocks off.

I remember a couple of minutes into my very tasty blow job (this boy had a nice sized cock for me to suck on) feeling a pair of hands on my buttocks, stroking and fondling them but I was so into giving the blow job I didn't realize what was happening until I felt a nub of a cock pressing hard into my arse hole.

Of course I couldn't yell, my mouth was too full of cock, but damn it sure hurt at first, I bucked on the boy's cock, my mouth rippled over his shaft, would have pulled off sucking his dick but he held onto me by the shoulders, ordering me to get on with it, and because I was in shock I obeyed him.

The cock began to slide into my steadily stretching bum hole, tears streamed down my face and a little gurgled sob bubbled out of my cock filled mouth.

I concentrated on getting the cock in my mouth right down my throat, this boy had a real tasty cock as I said before, and I wanted to enjoy it even though my arse was on fire from the cock that was being slowly shoved up it.

Slowly however my bottom began to heat up too, my crotch contract, and my pussy throb, the two boys got into a real nice rhythm, thrust in, pull out, thrust in, pull out, and they both even came inside my mouth and arse at the same time, as I was gulping down a huge load of spunk and getting my tongue around the blow job's balls, the guy behind me was filling up my now no longer virgin bum with loud steady grunts. He sure had a lot of spunk to deposit because I felt it flood inside of me in and fill me up will a blocked up dam.

My hips rotated and the muscles in my bum cheeks milked his cock dry, I wanted every last drop and I wasn't going to be denied.

"Thanks slut," he grunted into my ear and he leaned over me and began to finger my cunt, helping me to orgasm which was real nice of him. I never did find out who he was though, he slid out of my bum hole and was gone before I could turn around.

The boy I had given the blow job to said he had no idea who he was but it had sure turned him on watching me getting my arse shafted whilst I sucked him off.

Talking about it in the darkened church yard with cum oozing out of my bum hole made me horny again and the boy from the mall was more than obliging to help me out, I hadn't intended to have proper sex with him because we hadn't any condoms with us but I decided that he could ride me bareback as long as he withdrew before he came.

Well he didn't withdraw when he came, and I was so damn horny and hot I forgot to tell him to pull his cock out of my cunt, in fact, I begged him make me his spunk queen which he did, not once, not twice but three times, he was a horny as I was and he wanted to make good use of the free pussy that had been offered to him on a plate.

He sucked on my titties as he humped me on that mound of grass and I crowed like a hound dog because his extra-large cock was giving my clit the ride of its life.

I didn't know his name either, after he had dumped his load inside of me for the third time he got ready to go as I lay on the grassy mound, legs sprayed, and cum flooding out of my cunt. He told me that I best damn fuck he'd ever had in his life. He also told me that he hoped I didn't think this was any kind of date because as far as he was concerned it was nothing more than free and easy sex with a willing whore.

I was a bit indignant about that, I told him I wasn't a whore and he laughed and began to fondle one of my titties, pulling on my nipple and making me shiver and squirm.

"How about you clean me up?" he purred in my ear, "Like a good little girl?"

Well I couldn't resist, and soon my willing mouth was wrapped around his cock and I was cleaning it up of spunk and my juices, of course he got hard again, he had stamina this boy and a great tasting cock and I happily slurped down another face full of spunk, it just kept coming out though and eventually I had to let him pull his cock out of my mouth as it was over flowing and he saturated my face and all over my tits with his spunk.

I was a mess and he helped me take my top off and wiped over my face. I was a bit dazed and he tweeked one of my titties and said.

"Good luck getting home" and then he was up and gone and I realised I was butt naked in the church yard and my clothes were missing! He taken my top and my panties and shorts were nowhere to be seen! I panicked then, didn't know what to do, it was miles to get back home but what could I do? I bit the bullet and set off home, trying to stay in the shadows but to no avail, I got picked up by two Deputies cruising only a minute or two from the church yard, well I had to tell them what had happened and boy did they laugh.

However they gave me a choice, they would drive me home like I was and tell my parents what I had been up too or I could take them to the church yard and show them what I had given those boys not so long ago and after I had known them, they would take me home but at least I'd go back in clothes, an old t-shirt and a pair of jeans they happened to have in the back of their vehicle, and they let me out a block or two from my home so I could sneak in without being seen.

Well you can imagine what I did do, can't you? I took the deputies back to the church yard and put out for them both. I was scared they'd go back on their offer so I made sure they really enjoyed me, I sucked, I fucked, I humped, I banged, they did me in my mouth, up my arse, in my cunt and on my way back home in their car I gave them blow jobs, in fact the blow jobs were so good they stopped the car and made me get in the back seat so they could give me one last fuck each before turfing me out and driving off. I was uncomfortable by then and real sore, I grunted more in pain that in pleasure as I lay on top of one Deputy and the other Deputy did me from behind. However I am such a horny slut eventually my body began to respond, and I came and it felt real good, not only for them but for me too!

I was an even bigger spunk queen by then, it was dripping off me, and flooding out of all my holes but at least I was clothed and I managed to get into the house without being seen by anyone and into a nice hot shower.

I haven't seen any of the guys I fucked that night since though the Deputies are probably out and bout town, so I ended up putting the name Joe Church on my son's birth certificate because I didn't want to put father unknown on it. Well a girl has her pride you know!

In nutshell I have pretty much been fucked just about everywhere a girl can get fucked and some more.

So that is my story, hope you liked it, but I have gotta go, it's my birthday again, mom's babysitting little Joey and Mick is coming around to collect me so we can celebrate in real style, we're going to a bar in the next town and I'm going to stay in a toilet cubicle and men are going to come in and fuck me over the crapper whilst Mick watches, it will be like being a virgin all over again and I just can't wait...