Charles and Amanda

Story Info
Modern Day Twilight Zone.
2.1k words
4
7.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be careful what you wish for -- a contemporary Twilight Zone.

A well-dressed middle aged man is seen entering a suburban hospital. In one hand he holds flowers, in the other there's a box of candy. After going to the main desk for directions he takes the elevator to the sixth floor.

"Take the hallway and turn right, second door on your right," the on-duty nurse says.

In the elevator he notices a sign about psychiatric medicine on the sixth floor. He unbuttons the top button of his dress-shirt, stretching his neck in the freedom it provides. Walking down the hallway on the sixth floor he notices an alcove to his right; a place where visitors and patients sit and chat. There's a three-seated white leather sofa under the windows with vertical blinds. To his right there's a matching loveseat, to his left a single matching chair. Sitting on the sofa is an attractive woman wearing a white fleece robe. She looks remarkably like Carter from the hit show Stargate. When he sees her, she smiles, standing to greet him.

After hugging they sit on the sofa. Amanda sits with her right leg on the cushion, holding her robe purposely together at mid-thigh. She smiles at Charles when he says,

"I haven't seen you in awhile. You look fine but I'm sure there's a reason you're here."

"I'm afraid I've been on a real emotional roller coaster. You remember me telling you I wanted to lose weight? My personal trainer came across a new diet pill, produced and manufactured in Japan. He suggested I take one a day, combined with my normal workout routine. They're effective in turning fat into muscle and are laced with testosterone. They worked great and I could see the difference in no time. They also made me feel more energetic. But when their effect grew thin, I decided to increase the dosage. I've been on them for almost three months now and the last time I ... had sex, it felt painful. I didn't know what caused it and feared the worse, ignoring it in denial.

"My dreams have changed too -- dreams about sex. One recent one was of me going to a whorehouse, selecting a woman I wanted to be with, as a man. Sometimes I'd wake up feeling aroused when I'd reach between my legs, finding the area swollen and sensitive. And then a few weeks ago when I was in the shower, I looked down, seeing something. After feeling around and inserting a finger inside, I felt something strange.

"'Oh this can't be good -- this can't be right,' I said feeling sick to my stomach."

Charles concern showed, fearing the worse -- advanced cervical cancer. He swallowed hard, not believing his eyes when his wife of thirteen years opened her robe, enough for him to see it. It looked alien in its presence, emanating and protruding from inside of what was once there.

"There are specialists from all over the world coming here to examine me. The initial prognosis is that I was born with a small penis inside me, undetected all these years. When I started to take the male hormones, it triggered the growth of the dormant penis. I know this is crazy and of course you know how much of a woman I am. And yet here it is," she says fondling it ludicrously like its detached and not a part of her. Somehow seeing her hand on it, manipulating it looks sexy to him.

Though Charles and Amanda are separated, they spend their nights together when he's in town. At least they did so in the past.

"Being married to an absentee husband was very hard on us. It's ultimately why we separated, coming to an understanding. We both have friends of the opposite sex, preferring not to talk about what we do," Amanda says firmly before we're allowed to pass judgment.

"Amanda's a great lover. And as you can see, she's all female. Well at least she once was," Charles adds swallowing hard.

"I wanted to learn more about this stuff, so I went online and looked at countless videos and pictures of transsexual women. Apparently they all have gender identity issues, unlike me. I noticed there was always some trait or visage making most of them look male, also unlike me. So I looked at hermaphrodites and they looked more like me, with regards to being a female. The only thing is; they have ugly penises and no testicles. Apparently their penis grows out of their clitoris and their testicles (ovaries) remain inside them. So I'm the real oddball it would seem, the exception. I've been grappling with the mental and emotional impact this has had on me, thinking and hoping its best I come here until they can figure out what happened and if they can fix it," Amanda says.

Charles remains unspeaking, not wanting to be insensitive in saying something stupid. He fights the urge to smile, remaining straight-faced and caring. Amanda waits for some response and in imagining what he's thinking. Then quite unexpectedly she begins to laugh aloud, like a lunatic.

"Oh shit Charlie, why me? The doctor told me I should contact you; to see if I can get some sort of acceptance from you. You'll probably not want to have anything to do with me anymore," she says studying his face, already looking for some sign of approval. After some thought on his part his face lightens when he says,

"Hey, I brought you some nice chocolates. Why don't we open them?"

"Dammit Charlie, put the candy down. I'm the same person I was before. Only my equipment is changing. It shouldn't be like 'pin-the-tail on-the-donkey', when you can't be a woman if something like this happens to you. I can't feel like a man -- think or behave like one."

"Well, why don't we wait and see what the doctors have to say. There's a lot to digest, to come to terms with," he offers, unable from watching her hand as it continues to excite the new addition to their would-be family.

"There is something we could do now, something that would lift my spirits," she says playfully.

"Do you remember what you said a few times after I gave you oral pleasure? You wished I had a penis so you could show me how good it felt?"

"Well, yeah but we say and wish for things sometimes never thinking it's something we'd have to make good on. I mean, who could've imagined this happening," he says fidgeting nervously, loosening his tie -- hoping he doesn't look like Rodney Dangerfield.

She looks at it again, becoming preoccupied with it until she feels his eyes on her and what she's doing. He wonders if she'll begin talking to it, the way she would a newborn. Apparently it's dominated everything in her life since its arrival. She feels she has his attention when slowly she raises her eyes to his. It's clear her ministrations have resulted in her passing a point of no return, with regards to arousal. She wants to show him it has the ability to erect, that it isn't simply a piece of useless meat. And alas, she hopes to excite him with it, as the doctor suggested she might be able to. If she can, it's likely she'll find reassurance; helping her in coping with it.

"Come sit by me Charlie," she asks sweetly.

In standing he clears his throat until he's sitting beside her. She continues to smile, playing with it. In seeing her smile he becomes unexpectedly excited. Though it's only about four inches long it's curved and points towards her stomach. The base is about two inches in circumference, tapering to one inch at the top. Her testicles are small, marble-sized. But the most notable thing about her package is that it is within the folds of her vaginal lips. They surround it as though it has lowered itself from inside her, making its presence known.

She leans to kiss him, pulling him close. With one hand at the back of his head, she uses the other to guide his hand, between her legs. When he flinches she tightens her grip, insisting he do her bidding when he feels her sigh within his mouth.

"Please Charlie; repay me for all those times I've done it to you. It would mean more to me than you can imagine."

"Amanda, really ... someone could see us. This doesn't seem to be the right time or place for such a thing," he says in avoidance.

"Watch Charlie," she says taking hold of it, squeezing it until a small drop appears. She dips a finger into it when before he can react; her finger's in his mouth. She smiles confidently saying,

"See, it tastes pretty neutral, unlike a man's. It doesn't ejaculate very much. I promise it won't sicken you and I can come really fast, in a matter of seconds sometimes. Please Charlie -- for me," she says standing, pulling him to his uncertain feet.

In the hallway they turn right towards her room. She leads the way with him in tow as he follows reluctantly behind. Once there she closes the privacy curtain, climbing onto the corner of the bed. She shrugs off her robe when he sees she's the same beautiful woman with all her feminine charms on display -- except for -- it. Her feet rest conveniently in the metal runners of the bed as though she rehearsed this scenario. He watches as she pushes it down away from her until it's pointing at him. Her smile and ability to tease him with her new toy sparks his willingness and compassion.

"Come on Charlie. Don't let me down now," she says as he loosens his tie further, unbuttoning another button -- no longer caring if he looks like Rodney Dangerfield. Being the loving and thoughtful man she saw in him before marrying him, he kneels uncertainly on one knee as if to propose. Looking up at her with that cute expression he gets when confused, he sees her impish nod of encouragement.

"It's good, you'll see," she says encouraging him, wiggling her sexy hips and ass in order to get closer; facilitating him until it's right there, inches away.

Amanda had masturbated several times. She liked the new sensation but she never had anyone give her a blowjob. She didn't know what she was in for. But above all else she wanted Charles acceptance of her. Soon she had her legs wrapped around him. Both her hands were holding and directing his head when she began to scream in delight, tossing her head back. And like she said, she came in no time at all. The fact she came quickly pleased him since he had no intention of prolonging it.

"Better to get it done and over with as quickly as possible," he thought.

Neither of them saw the concern on the nurse's face when she opened the privacy curtain after hearing Amanda's scream. Nor did they see the smile on her face as she closed it, thinking Amanda was receiving the acceptance the doctor said she needed.

"Oh Charlie, you do love me," Amanda says with tears in her eyes, still trembling. He stands wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, looking like he wanted to spit. She slides off the bed, standing before him when her hand goes down, between his legs -- discovering his arousal.

"You liked it didn't you. Now you know why I like doing it too. It's exciting isn't it," she asks studying his face.

He doesn't offer his feedback or opinion on the matter. And when he doesn't show signs of vomiting, she begins to dress in her street clothes. He watches her hand as it trembles in excitement, applying the lipstick she fears might make her look like a carnival clown. The sensation of being sucked off and being accepted was indeed wonderful. It makes her rethink everything, knowing a man could still make love to her as her husband just had. She wonders how many other men would be willing to date her, knowing of her abnormality -- her secret. Perhaps there were even women she knew, secretly wanting sex with a woman such as herself.

"Let's go home. I can come back tomorrow. My being here is voluntary. I'm free to come and go until the specialists arrive," Amanda says.

Once in the car she cuddles close when a smile appears on her face. She doesn't notice when he shakes his wondering,

"Why did I ever wish she had one too?"