Charles and Diana Ch. 05

Story Info
He gets his first blow job and his first taste of a woman!
6.3k words
3.79
18.8k
2

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles and Diana Maitland Richards managed to finish their shower without turning each other on too much, so they could go back out to the big bed in their honeymoon suite at The Riviera Resort in Vegas and be more comfortable as they explored each other's bodies further. He'd never had a real blowjob before, so Diana made him lie back as she showed him the magic she could provide for him with her mouth and hands. His cock was just starting to grow when she began but it didn't take long for her to get him fully erect again.

She marveled over how different his cock was from John Wayne's—the big man; she'd only been able to get the head of the big man's cock into her mouth and had to use her hands to stroke his thick shaft. But Charles' cock was just a little over half as thick as the big man's, so she was able to suck in several inches of Charles' cock until it reached the back of her mouth and she had to stop before it triggered her gag reflex.

She'd read in some sex books when she was younger, researching everything about the sensual aspects of sex, that there was a technique called "deep-throating," where some women had learned how to relax their throat muscles and could take a man's cock all the way into their mouth and down their throat. Well, Diana had known since she was a little girl that she had a strong "gag reflex" that prevents her from putting anything too close to the back of her mouth or holding something in her mouth for too long without either swallowing it or spitting it out. She had tried to practice the methods the book had described for relaxing the throat muscles, but she could never get it to work for her—much to her disappointment. She would've loved to provide that sensual experience for her husband! But no matter; Charles seemed to be enjoying what she was doing to his cock and balls anyway.

It was so sensuous to her to feel her hand and mouth sliding up and down on his soft cock until it became a long, hard rod of velvety male flesh. And she loved the sound of his deep groans when she would pause to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock and then suck it back into her mouth along with several inches of his shaft. When she moved her right hand down to his balls and started to massage them gently, he groaned, "Oh, God!" as he curled the fingers of his right hand into her hair as he was stroking it, and his left hand tried to dig into the mattress next to his thigh as his hips thrust slightly upward.

She was crouched on her knees beside his right hip, leaning over his crotch and he was using his right hand to move her hair out of the way so he could watch her face as she sucked on his dick. He'd read all about blowjobs when he'd gotten several books on sexual techniques to read before he'd married his ex-wife, but reading about it and actually experiencing it was a whole different world! Since they had both been inexperienced, he'd wanted to know how to please his ex-wife, but a lot of the stuff he read in those books, he'd already thought and fantasized about on his own when he'd pictured as a young man what kinds of things men and women could do during sex.

He'd just had an instinct that there was a lot more to sex than just intercourse, which was all his father had explained to him about "the birds and the bees." And that had been only to warn him away from trying to do it with any girls before he was married or he'd get them pregnant; his father had made it sound like every time he had sex with a girl, she'd end up pregnant! But he'd already decided early on that he would not have sex with a woman until she was his wife because his Catholic upbringing had instilled in him a strong sense of marital fidelity and commitment, even after watching the torturous marriage of his parents.

He was oblivious when he was younger as to how pathetic his parents' marriage was, but when he got older and started hanging out at more of his friends' homes and seeing how some of their parents related to one another, he began to realize his parents had a loveless marriage. He had no clue as to why or how they'd become so distant and yet still stayed together, but he vowed to himself that he would not allow his marriage to end up like that. Oh no, he'd been gentle and loving to his wife regardless of how cold she'd seemed, and he'd never dreamed that she could be capable of hurting him so cruelly by cheating on him.

He was no longer a practicing Catholic; his parents' loveless marriage and the failure of his first marriage had driven him to seek his own relationship with God rather than listening to a group of celibate religious leaders who had no clue as to the realities of marriage. The way he saw it, God had intended for men and women to procreate and populate the earth, and He'd been smart about it by making sex so potentially pleasurable that mating partners would seek each other out for sex. It was just a little something extra that God gave us to make life here on earth more worthwhile. And when God saw fit to bring two people together who stimulate each other so potently as he and Diana, it was nothing short of a miracle to him.

Yes, God was definitely making it up to him by leading him to Diana; she seemed to know instinctively how to please him. She was slowly and torturously stroking his dick with her mouth and hand—her soft lips and tongue sliding up and down his shaft...occasionally swirling her tongue around the head. Her left hand was wrapped firmly around the base of his shaft and sliding up and down with her mouth as she pulled up until her lips rubbed firmly over the head of his dick, and then she would suck him back into her mouth, firmly sliding her hand back down to the base of his shaft again.

Meanwhile, her right hand was gently massaging his balls, cupping them every so often just to feel the weight of them in her hand. As they started to tighten up when he got closer to orgasm, he felt a jolt of pleasure and a slight massaging pressure on the area under his balls; she was massaging his perineum! She knew about this? He'd read about it in one of those sexual technique books, and he'd gotten so frustrated at one point during his first marriage from all the masturbating he'd been doing that he'd tried it on himself to see if it would make him cum faster—and boy, had it worked!

He groaned louder and said, "Yessss, that feels sooo good! Please keep doing that...a little harder though...oh, yeah! That's it! Oh, God! Oh, how I love you, Diana! Ahhhhh...!!!" as his hips thrust slowly at first and then bucked hard a few times when she applied just a little more pressure on his perineum, triggering a harder orgasm. He barely registered in his brain the fact that she kept her lips around the head of his cock and let him cum in her mouth as she continued to stroke his shaft with every pulse. It made it feel like this orgasm lasted so much longer than it actually did, and he just enjoyed the waves of pleasure radiating through his whole groin area.

Diana had swallowed his cum as it shot into her mouth, but after the last pulse of his cock, she squeezed and stroked his shaft a couple more times to make sure she got the last drops and licked them off the tip, then kissed it softly. Then she leaned down and put her nose in the thick patch of dark, curly hair at the base of his cock and inhaled his clean, male scent, causing her to moan deeply as it was even stronger than the scent she'd gotten from his chest hair. Her pussy was throbbing and flooding with more wetness as she sat up and smiled sexily at him.

He held his arms out to her and told her to come to him, and as she crawled up over him, he brought his head up and kissed her mouth, forcing his tongue in to stroke hers as he groaned deeply. When he laid his head back on the pillow again, his eyes burned at her as he said huskily, "I've always wanted to see what my woman's mouth would taste like after I came in it. I guess it's sort of like a dog marking his territory and then sniffing it afterward to make sure he knows what his own scent is!" as he started to chuckle quietly.

She snorted a laugh as she lay down next to him and said, "That sounds kind of disgusting! I prefer to think of it as you telling me how much you enjoyed me giving you that kind of pleasure and that you're comfortable with your own scent and taste!" as she continued to chuckle softly.

He chuckled with her as he said, "OK, I guess that's a better way to put it! And how about you? Are you comfortable with your own scent and taste?"

She purred sexily at him, "Hmmm, let's see!" as she reached her right hand down and rubbed her index and middle fingers into her pussy a few times, coating them in her juices, and then brought her hand up to show him her wet fingers. Then, as they stared at each other, she put her fingers in front of her face and sniffed them lightly, then stuck both of them into her mouth and pulled them out slowly, licking them clean as she murmured, "Mmmmm...you wanna taste?"

Charles had sucked in a breath when he saw her put her own fingers in her pussy, and when he watched bring her hand back up and then stared at him as she sniffed and then licked her own wetness off her fingers, he exhaled raggedly as he felt the burning of desire spreading through his loins. "Oh, my God, Diana! Is there nothing you won't do to turn me on?"

"I don't know. I'm still learning what turns you on! I just hope you'll make it very clear if I do something that you don't like so I'll know not to do it again! Now, I'll ask you again...do you want to taste me?"

He growled, "I've wanted to taste you since I sniffed your panties on the plane, and I almost licked my fingers off after I made you cum that second time, but I wanted my first real taste of you to be directly from your pussy. I've wanted to taste a woman since I saw my first dirty picture of a woman's spread open pussy. My first thought when I saw those folds of pink flesh with all those little nubs and crevices, was that a dick was only good for the hole in the middle, the rest was meant to be explored in other ways—and what better ways than with my fingers, lips and tongue! I've never actually done it before, so I hope you'll let me know if my instincts are right!"

Diana was panting just from the way he described how he's longed to taste a woman's pussy; she had no doubt that his instincts would be right on target. Charles told her to lie back and make herself comfortable because it was now his turn to taste and please her, so she lay on her back with her knees up and her legs open, with her body and head propped on several pillows so she could watch him as he took his first taste of a woman's pussy—her pussy! She hoped he was going to enjoy it as much as she knew she was!

Charles positioned himself on his stomach and forearms between her legs; he just stared at her crotch for several moments, savoring his first close-up view of a woman's pussy...and hers was glorious! In all the pictures he'd seen of naked women (which really hadn't been that many), the women all had dark crotch hair. He'd heard some men talking before about women they'd had sex with that they'd referred to as being a "true blonde" or a "true redhead" and he hadn't been sure what they meant—now he was!

He couldn't get over the sight of the lovely, neatly trimmed, golden hair covering her soft mound and pussy lips, and he couldn't resist leaning down to place a lingering kiss on her mound while he inhaled her scent. He groaned deeply as her unique feminine scent, once again, invaded his nostrils and intoxicated him, sending tingling pulses through his loins. He brought his right hand up and started stroking his fingers up and down her glistening slit, just barely parting her outer lips with his fingertips. She was sighing and moaning softly as he did that, her hips just barely undulating with his gentle strokes.

He wanted a better close-up view of the inner folds of her pussy lips, so he brought his left hand up and used the fingers of both his hands to gently spread her outer lips further open and just marveled at the luscious, wet folds of dark rose feminine flesh. He wasn't sure where to put his tongue first—it all looked so tempting! He decided the best way to get his first overall taste of her was to just take one long lick from the base of her pussy all the way up to the top of her slit. So, he leaned down and put the tip of his tongue at the bottom of her dripping pussy, licked up the collection of her juices there, and then widened his tongue and started to slowly drag it firmly up the middle of her pussy.

Diana had sucked in a breath through her teeth when the tip of his tongue licked at her wet entrance, and when he started to drag his tongue slowly up her slit, she let out a slow, deep, moan, "Ohhhhhhh....!!!!" He couldn't help but moan in response, especially as he started to really taste her essence; she was sweet and musky and it stirred his primal desire for her. When he got to the top of her slit, he swirled his tongue on her clit a couple times, and her hips jerked slightly as she hissed in another breath. He could tell her clit was already very sensitive and it probably wouldn't take much more stimulation to make her cum.

He raised up and looked at her clit; it was a little larger and more pronounced than his ex-wife's had been, especially because it was slightly swollen from her excitement. Diana's clit protruded a little further and was easily manipulated with his tongue, but it almost looked like he could actually get his lips around it as well, so he leaned back down and flicked it a few times with his tongue, then pursed his lips like he was going to kiss it, but also sucked on it lightly. He knew his instincts were right on target when Diana yelled, "Oh, God!" and continued to moan as her hips began to roll in a very sexy manner, like she was wishing there was a dick thrusting in and out of her.

He hadn't been paying attention to how sexily Diana moves when he makes love to her or fucks her, but her whole body seems to translate the pleasure she feels during sex and he was starting to get addicted to watching how she responds to him and what he does to her. He'd always wanted to have sex pretty often, especially when it was being denied him; but he had a feeling that, because of the way they respond to each other, he and Diana may very well be insatiable when it comes to each other! God, how lucky could they be!

He had tried to continue to stimulate her clit while she came, but her hip thrusting intensified and his lips couldn't keep in contact with it, so he put his right index and middle fingers into her pussy and rubbed them in and out of her until her orgasm subsided and her hips were still. He looked up at her when he heard her ask breathlessly, "You swear you've never done this before?"

He grinned sexily as he withdrew his right hand from between her legs, held up his three middle fingers in the Boy Scout salute—two of which were coated in her juices—and said, "On my honor as a Scout...and you know how we Scouts like to explore!" Then he brought his fingers to his mouth, stuck out his tongue and licked her juices off of them while he stared at her hotly.

"Ah, fuck! You're definitely earning a merit badge!" Diana groaned, as her pussy throbbed watching him. Then she said, "You realize we may end up killing each other if we keep turning each other on like this! How are we going to live together and get anything done if we can't keep our hands off of each other? You just gave me a great orgasm and all I can think about is having your cock inside me again! What are we going to do?"

Charles rose up, crawled up over her and slid his dick into her as he moaned, "I guess I'll just have to keep putting my cock inside you whenever you want! It's yours, you know. You own me as much as I own you." He started thrusting slowly and deeply into her as he groaned desperately, "Take me, Diana. Take my dick deep inside you. Feel my love and desire for you! Oh, yes, that's it! Thrust with me...let me feel your body move with mine! Oh, God! This feels so good! I always knew it could be this good! Oh, God, Diana! Tell me you love me...tell me you'll never let me go!" he groaned hoarsely as tears came into his eyes.

"Oh, God, I love you, Charles! And, I'll never let you go! I need you and I need this feeling of connection...tell me you feel it, too!" she moaned breathlessly.

"Yes, my love! My heart and soul feel as connected to you as my body...I finally know how it's supposed to feel to make love to a woman." He moved his arms up under her body to clutch her to him as he started to thrust harder and deeper into her, moving his hips in a slightly circular motion that he didn't realize was rubbing his pubic mound against her clit. All he knew was that his desire to feel like he was as deep inside her as he could possibly be drove him to plunge his hips against hers that way. He had his left cheek pressed against hers and was groaning from the intensity of his feelings for her and it was building an intense emotional orgasm for him.

He was keenly aware that she was moving her body in a perfect rhythm with his, her arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck and one of her hands on the back of his head with her fingers digging in his hair. She was groaning the same as he as she rolled her hips against his, and then she started to moan constantly, "Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes...!" Then her back arched as her hips froze and she groaned loudly, "Oh, God, Charles...I love you!" as he felt her pussy start to throb forcefully. His heart nearly burst from his emotional reaction to hearing her say she loved him at the moment she climaxed, and it triggered an intense emotional and physical response from him.

He lifted his head just far enough to look at her and whispered desperately, "I love you, too!" Then he crushed his mouth to hers, and since her lips were already parted as she continued to moan from her orgasm, he stroked his tongue into her mouth as he groaned in pleasure to the pulses of his orgasm. He slowed his thrusting as his orgasm subsided until he was just barely grinding his hips against hers with his dick still buried inside her. As he continued to slowly rub his pubic mound against her, he lifted his head to see her face, and when she opened her eyes, he could see she had tears in her eyes the same as he.

He carefully moved his arms out from under her body to prop himself on his forearms so he could stroke her beautiful face with his hands, and he said huskily, "I'm so glad God finally brought you to me. I just wish it could've been years ago!"

"Me, too, my sexy man! Me, too!" she whispered, as she pulled him down for a soft kiss. Then she whimpered softly as he lifted off of her and lay next to her left side on his back, and motioned her to come lay against his right side.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly and said, "You know it's strange that we grew up in neighboring states, but we didn't meet each other until years later after we both moved 3,000 miles away! I even used to spend time during the summer in Virginia with my grandparents in my early teens—I wonder how close we might've been to each other sometimes? You said you used to enjoy fishing—did you ever go fishing on the Chesapeake?"

"Of course!" she exclaimed. "That's where I did most of my saltwater fishing. My father has owned a fishing boat since before I was born and we fished all over the bay. But most of it was up around the Rappahannock River since he had a friend who owned some property on the water in Lancaster County and we used to take the boat up there on weekends or for a week during the summers sometimes..."

She stopped when she heard Charles mutter, "Oh, my God!" When she looked up at him he asked her, "When was that? What years?"

She frowned as she thought back to the time period of those trips, and then said, "Starting in about...1937 until about 1944. Why?" she asked as she saw the surprised look come over his face.

12