Charles and Diana Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes as he kept seeing Diana in that dress and she reminded him of someone that he could swear he'd seen in a dress similar to this one before...damn it... who was it and when was it? That was it! Marilyn Monroe! He'd seen her in a dress like this in some movie...which movie was that? Oh, yeah! It was "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes!" He opened his eyes and looked at the dress again...he had to buy it and take Diana to dinner this evening in that dress...he didn't care what it cost! He called to Diana to get her to come back and he pointed at the dress and told her he wanted her to try it on because he wanted to take her out for dinner tonight in it.

Diana looked at him and told him that it was a very daring dress and that the only undergarment she would be able to wear with it was panties—to which he replied, "Then make sure one of your new pairs matches it!" She happened to be holding a pair of cream-colored, satiny panties in her hands, which she showed to him and he grinned as he took her hand and they went to find a saleslady to help Diana find a dress her size.

Luckily, this dress was a mock-up of the Marilyn Monroe fashion that had been mass-produced in many sizes, so Diana was able to find a petite size just right for her and it was not as expensive as Charles had feared it would be. She didn't let him see her in it when she tried it on and told him he would have to wait until tonight. But then they had to buy her a pair of shoes to go with the dress; she found a pair of strappy, shiny, gold high-heels that looked great with the dress and matched her hair, and were high enough so the back of the dress didn't drag the floor.

Diana asked him what he was planning on wearing to dinner and he said he could make do with his black suit if they could get the wrinkles out of it. The saleslady heard him say that and she suggested that he call down to the resort's laundry service and ask them to come pick up his suit and have it dry-cleaned, which would take only a few hours. He and Diana thanked the woman for her suggestion as they signed for their purchases to be billed to their room. Diana had insisted on paying for their toiletries since he'd told her that he was taking care of their room bill when they left.

Next, they went to see the concierge to ask him to help them make flight reservations back to L.A. tomorrow evening, and to book them a dinner reservation in one of their nicer restaurants, which was also a nightclub, with a full orchestra and dancing. Diana noticed that the concierge kept glancing at her with a slight frown like he recognized her from somewhere, and when Charles gave her name as Diana Richards for the plane ticket, the concierge looked at her and asked, "Your name is Diana? Are you Diana Maitland?" When she nodded, the concierge said, "I knew I recognized you from somewhere! I've seen your nightclub act in L.A.! You're wonderful! I'm surprised some recording company hasn't snapped you up by now!"

Then the concierge continued enthusiastically, "So, you're here on your honeymoon! How wonderful! I know this may sound like an imposition, but would you consider singing a few numbers in our nightclub this evening, since you're going to be there any way? If you would, I'll have the hotel comp your room for the weekend and your dinner tonight! Would you consider it, please? Think of it as a wedding gift for a small favor from the bride!"

Diana glanced questioningly at Charles and he could see she was surprised at the stunned look on his face as she asked him if it would be all right with him, and all he could do was absently nod his head yes. He had no idea how well known she was! Here they were in Las Vegas, and the concierge of one of the newest and fanciest hotel resorts on the strip was giving them their hotel room for the weekend and a free dinner just so she would sing a few songs for them?!!

Diana told the concierge that she'd be happy to do a few numbers for them, but that she'd like to meet with the bandleader sometime this afternoon so they could agree ahead of time which numbers to do. The concierge told her he'd make the arrangements and call her with the time and place to meet with the bandleader, and then told her if there was anything else they needed, to just let him know and he'd be happy to help them. Diana thanked him for his kindness and generosity as they rose to leave, since Charles had been shocked into silence.

As they made their way through the lobby to the elevators, Charles kept glancing at her, still looking slightly shocked. While they were waiting for an elevator, she looked at him and asked, "What? Why are you still looking at me that way?"

He raised his eyebrows and he said, "I just had no idea how famous my wife is, that's all!"

"Oh, please!" she muttered. "I'm not famous! That guy just happened to see me in L.A. when he was there and I must've managed to impress him somehow! I just hope the rest of the hotel and resort managers don't think he was off his rocker to give us our room and a meal for free just for a few songs!" An elevator arrived and they got in to go back up to their room; they were alone on this ride and Charles glanced at Diana as he remembered she wasn't wearing any panties, but their arms were full of sacks and clothing bags so he couldn't grab her and tease her.

Diana smirked as she saw the way he was looking at her and realized he was disappointed because they were alone in the elevator, but his hands weren't free to roam over her as he wanted...too bad. She would like to have had him tease her in the elevator like the big man had a couple years ago...it struck her how eerily similar the situation was—here she was riding up in a hotel elevator with a man she was in love with...and no panties on again! She couldn't resist; she dropped everything in her hands and held her arms toward him.

Charles didn't need any other encouragement; he dropped everything he was holding and moved to her, reached around and grabbed her ass and thighs, picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck as he backed her against the wall of the elevator. He crushed his lips to hers and they kissed hungrily as they groaned into each other's mouths; he reached his hands down under her ass and gathered the skirt of her dress and her slip up until he could get his hand under them to her bare ass. Then he worked his fingers toward her wet slit until he was running his fingertips back and forth along her pussy and ass as he ground his hips against the front of her crotch.

Diana was groaning deeply as his fingers assaulted her pussy and ass and his hard cock in his trousers was torturing her clit through the soft material of her dress and slip. She was so turned on at the moment that she was about to beg him to fuck her right there on the elevator, but somewhere in her lust-clouded brain, she knew that was wrong because it was way too risky. But, God, how she wanted him—he knew just how to tease her and turn her on in an instant! He dragged his lips from her mouth down her neck and she moaned, "Oh, God, Charles! I want you so badly!"

Charles raised his head and looked at Diana's face—he couldn't get over how easily he turns her on! He never dreamed a woman would ever desire him the way she does and it just deepened his love and desire for her even more. If she begged him at this moment, he would fuck her right here in the elevator—he was that desperate for her! He could see she wanted him to but she wasn't going to beg him to because she knew, and he knew, that it was way too risky! He set her down on her feet, and leaned down to kiss her deeply, wrapping his arms around her, just as the elevator stopped, the bell sounded and the doors opened.

They heard a slight cough, so they parted reluctantly and turned to see an older couple staring at them with their eyebrows raised. Charles and Diana went about gathering up their packages and moved to get off the elevator as the older couple got on, and Charles glanced at the couple and said, "Sorry...we're on our honeymoon and we just sort of...got carried away!"

The older lady smirked gently and said, "Yes, dear. We...sort of figured it was something like that!" The couple peeked their heads out of the elevator and watched Charles and Diana racing down the hallway to their door, they saw Charles jam the key in the lock and open the door, toss all of his packages inside, grabbed Diana's packages out of her hands and tossed them inside as well. Then he reached around and grabbed her by her ass, lifting her up against him as she wrapped her legs around him and they crushed their mouths together as he walked them into their hotel room and shut the door.

The older couple looked at each other and smiled as they shook their heads—how well they remembered their desperate passion for each other on their honeymoon over 40 years ago! As they rode the elevator down, they shared a kiss that was more passionate than any they'd shared in a long while. It brought back the memories of their honeymoon spent in Niagara Falls—when they'd finally dragged themselves out of bed for just an hour on the last day to go see the falls just so they could at least say they'd seen them! Then they'd nearly gotten caught making love behind a bush just off a footpath because they'd become desperate for him to be inside her again, and she couldn't stop from moaning at the pleasure his 9-inch cock gave her every time he was inside her. Even now, at their advanced ages, his cock was once again stirring and she felt throbs of pleasure in her lower abdomen like she hadn't felt in years!

When the elevator stopped in the lobby, several people were shocked to find a couple in their 60's locked in a feverish embrace...the couple parted and grinned, slightly embarrassed, and walked off the elevator holding hands as a few people cheered and whistled. It made some people feel good to see a couple get to that age and not be ashamed to show how much they still loved each other after all those years. It felt good to know that there really was such a thing as true love that lasted a lifetime, and if you were some of the lucky few, the passion lasted a lifetime, too.

Later that night, after the older couple saw that same young couple in the nightclub and witnessed how much they loved and desired each other again, they made love for the first time in several years. They'd thought they had gotten too old, but their remembered passion from their youth made him as stiff as ever, though not quite the 9-inch length he used to attain; and he was able to help stimulate her enough so that she had a mild orgasm and was plenty moist and slippery to be able to accept his hardness comfortably. They made love slowly and passionately, and she delighted in hearing her husband tell her how much he'd missed being inside her and making love to her, and his loud groan as he came inside her for the first time in so long. They realized how much they'd missed this closeness and they promised each other that this would not be the last time they made love!

As soon as he shut their hotel room door, Charles carried Diana straight through the suite to the bar near the windows, set her on her feet, turned her around and pulled her dress and half-slip up around her hips and bent her over a bar stool. Then he undid his belt buckle and pants and pushed his underwear and pants down his thighs until his hard cock was free. He moved his shirt out the way, grasped his cock, placed it at her dripping pussy and shoved his dick into her with one hard thrust, making them both groan loudly.

He fucked her hard and fast until they both came just because he wanted to relieve the lust that had built in them when he'd very nearly fucked her in the elevator. When they stopped panting, Charles realized that he had just taken Diana suddenly, without saying a word or with any further foreplay and she had enjoyed it! He knew then that they were insatiable for each other and he was beginning to think that it might get them into trouble at some point—how hot would that be?!!

12