Charles and Diana Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent down and scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed; he laid her down on the end of it and knelt in front of her, spreading her legs apart. He dove into her pussy and ravaged her like she had his dick; stroking his tongue into her deeply, then licking her clit firmly and sucking on it and stroking his fingers up into her. He stroked the inner contours of her pussy with his fingertips, exploring all the inner surface areas as he continued to lick and suck on her clit. When he stroked his middle finger over a certain spot up inside her, he noticed she groaned louder and thrust her hips harder, so he kept stoking that same spot and her hips started thrusting harder and her groans became more intense as she repeated, "Yes...yes...yes...!"

He sucked on her clit again and, suddenly, her hips froze as her back arched off the bed and he felt a squirt of liquid on the palm of his right hand. Then her hips collapsed and her body started writhing as her pussy throbbed on his fingers and she kept moaning, "Oh, my God...Oh, my God!" over and over. He kept stroking his fingers in and out of her, rubbing that same spot, waiting for her orgasm to subside—but it wasn't subsiding! He leaned down and licked and sucked on her clit again and she screamed as her hips started bucking wildly—it was everything he could do to keep his fingers inside her.

Then she reached down, pushed his hand away from her pussy and she continued to writhe as her muscles quaked; her thighs were shaking uncontrollably and her head thrashed back and forth. She finally collapsed completely and just lay there breathing heavily for a few minutes; Charles got up off his knees and sat beside her on the bed, stroking her face with his left hand as he asked her if she was OK. Diana finally opened her eyes and looked up at him with deep passion and love and told him she was fine—she was more than fine; he gave her exactly what she needed to calm down so she could give the best performance she would be capable of in a couple hours.