Charles and Diana Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they went into their room, they realized it was after 4:00 in the morning—they'd been up for over 20 hours, and a lot had happened in those 20 hours! They'd had breakfast and gone shopping; Charles won over $3,000 at a Roulette table and then was propositioned by two women at the pool; Diana had been to the beauty salon, practiced for and performed a 20 minute music set in the nightclub, and then played a 4-hour game of Texas Hold 'Em and won a $1,000 pot; and in between all that, they'd fucked, made love or had some form of sex at least a dozen times—including them dancing a very hot, passionate Tango and Charles taking Diana's virgin ass! It had been one hell of a day!

They helped each other undress, hung up their clothes, and crawled tiredly into bed with Charles on his back and Diana snuggled to his right side, her head on his shoulder with his arms around her, and they fell asleep almost immediately. Neither one of them moved until about 10am when they both started to stir as they stretched and yawned tiredly. Then they both looked at each other sleepily and smiled as they changed positions slightly to turn on their sides facing each other.

Diana curled her right arm over Charles' left shoulder and her right leg over his left thigh; she caressed his back a couple times and then raked her fingernails up and down his back. Charles groaned softly as he felt her fingernails scratching him. She asked him if it felt good, and he told her that it felt terrible and if she didn't stop it in the next 30 minutes or so, he was going to get really mad. Diana chuckled softly and continued to scratch his back as he moaned softly from time to time.

Then Charles started to scratch her back with his left hand and Diana moaned softly as well, telling him that she hated it just as much as he did. They both laughed softly as they agreed that they were not offering each other any enticement to get out of bed. They just laid there, relaxing and scratching each other's backs for a while—almost falling asleep again until the phone rang. They became fully awake as they looked at each other, wondering who was calling them? It was about 10:45, so Charles rolled off the bed and went to answer the phone.

It was the concierge, wondering if they would be able to stop by his office to return the jewels that the jewelry store had loaned to Diana last night. Charles told the concierge that he could send someone to pick them up any time or they would come down in an hour or so to deliver them when they had to checkout. The concierge told him there was no big rush and they could take until about 2:00 to checkout if they needed to because there was no urgency for the room. Charles thanked him and told him they'd come by after a while.

When Charles moved back to the bed and told Diana about the phone call; she suggested he get back in bed so they could have an appetizer and then go down to one of the lobby restaurants and have brunch. Charles grinned as he threw back the sheet and lay down on the bed so that his head was at Diana's crotch and his crotch was next to her head. Diana grinned sexily back at him as she propped herself up on her left elbow and immediately grasped his semi-hard cock and leaned down to wrap her lips around him; she felt him starting to harden rapidly.

Charles groaned softly as he bent his head down to take a couple licks up and down Diana's glistening pussy as she lifted her right leg to give him better access to her moist sweetness. It was a difficult angle for him to reach, so Charles grasped her hips and pulled her over him so that her knees were straddling his shoulders. Diana had to release his cock from her mouth for a moment and roll over so that her body was over top of Charles' with her pussy directly over his face and his cock right in front of hers.

They made the most of their appetizers; Diana licked and sucked on Charles' long cock like she was a hot, hungry woman devouring a Popsicle in the middle of a desert...they were in Vegas and she definitely hungered for Charles' body! And Charles was treating her pussy much the same way—dragging his tongue firmly through her moist folds, lapping up every bit of her juices as they flowed from her pussy, moaning like he had found a lush desert flower flowing with sweet nectar in an oasis after almost dying of thirst.

Their moans and the movements of their hips let both of them know that they were getting close to orgasms. Diana's hit first, and she groaned loudly with her lips still locked around the head of Charles' cock as he sucked on her clit and stroked his fingers in and out of her throbbing pussy as she rolled her hips over his face. As her orgasm slowed, she increased the speed and pressure of her hand stroking the base of Charles' cock, and her lips and tongue rubbing and licking over the head as she sucked as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could on her downward strokes.

Charles' hips began to thrust upward slightly so she matched the rhythm of her hand and mouth to mimic thrusting against him to maximize the sensations for him. She felt his mouth leave her pussy and heard him take a deep breath; then he started to groan loudly as she felt the first pulse of his orgasm as it shot past under her hand at the base and into her mouth locked around the head of his cock. She kept stroking him firmly with every pulse and swallowing his semen as it landed on the back of her tongue, moaning with pleasure as she realized how much she was starting to crave having Charles' cock in her mouth...and in her pussy...and in her ass... Hell, she really wished she could have his cock in all those places at once!

When she made sure she'd squeezed every last drop of cum out of his shaft, Diana turned around, laid on top of Charles and they kissed deeply—each of them savoring the taste of themselves in each other's mouths. They moaned as the scent of Diana's pussy on Charles' mustache just enhanced the eroticism of the moment...and they both realized there was nothing they wouldn't do to or for each other to enhance their erotic pleasures. Diana vowed that she would do WHATEVER Charles wanted her to do to give him pleasure...no matter what!

They kissed and fondled each other for several minutes until Charles was hard again; Diana stayed on top of him and impaled herself upon him and just rocked herself to another deep orgasm like she did that first time when they joined the Mile High club. Then Charles rolled her over onto her back and fucked her deeply for several more minutes until he gave her another orgasm by grinding his hips against hers on his inward thrusts and stimulating her clit.

Then he pulled his dripping, hard cock slowly out of her wet pussy and placed the tip at her asshole and rubbed it as he stared at her with his eyes burning. Diana's eyes burned back at him as she moaned, "Yes, put your dick in my ass, but do it slowly at first...OK?"

Diana lifted her knees a little higher to put her ass at a better angle for him to enter her, and Charles positioned himself on his hands and knees so he'd have full control over how slowly he entered her ass. He pumped into her pussy a few more times just to make sure his dick was nice and slick, then he pulled out slowly, placed the tip at her asshole again and tried to push slowly into her. Her sphincter muscles still felt a little tight, so he rubbed the tip of his cock on her asshole some more until he felt her muscles relaxing, then he made a hard, short thrust forcing just the head of his shaft into her ass.

Diana gasped and hissed through her teeth at the initial slight sting of pain as he forced the head of his cock into her tight ass and she closed her eyes and winced, but it quickly went away and was replaced by a pleasurable feeling of tightness. As she relaxed her face, she heard Charles asking her if she was OK, and she opened her eyes and smiled softly at him and told him she was fine and to keep going...slowly. She closed her eyes again and began to moan as she felt Charles' long, hard cock slowly filling her ass and giving her that wonderful sensation of fullness.

When his dick was completely buried in her ass, Charles told her to open her eyes and look at him; he was staring at her with a look of raw desire and said hotly, "I love you, Diana, and I love to lick and fuck your lovely tight, wet pussy. But I crave your sweet ass—just knowing that my dick is the only one you've allowed in your ass makes me feel special—like you were saving it just for me. Was I worth the wait? Do you like the way my big, hard dick feels thrusting deep inside your sweet ass?" as he began to slowly pump in and out of her.

Diana was moaning at the sound of his sexy voice talking so dirty to her while she reveled in the pleasure radiating all through her crotch from the sensation of his hot, hard cock slowly stroking in and out of her ass. She continued to stare at him as she groaned, "Oh, yes! You were definitely worth the wait! Oh, God...I love how your long, hard cock makes my ass feel so full. Mmmm...it feels sooo big! Oh, baby! Ooooh yes, sexy man...fuck my ass hard with your big cock!"

Diana moved her right hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit, and Charles looked down to watch as she stroked her clit in a circular motion as his dick stroked in and out of her tight ass. He suddenly felt like he was on sensual overload and he lost control; he started slamming his cock into her ass as he loudly groaned everything he was thinking and feeling.

"OH, GOD, I LOVE YOU, DIANA...YOU'RE SO FUCKIN' HOT!!! I WISH I COULD FUCK YOU FOREVER!!! YOU'RE JUST SO GODDAMN SEXY, WOMAN...YOU CAN HAVE MY COCK WHENEVER YOU WANT IT!!! I COULD NEVER SAY NO TO YOU! AND YOU'RE MINE NOW...ALL MINE!!! AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT!!! AHHHHHHH FUUUUCK...!!! Charles growled as he buried his dick in her ass—it felt like he exploded when her ass clenched on him as her hips bucked and she screamed from a powerful orgasm.

Charles collapsed over top of Diana, resting on his shaky forearms, as they both breathed raggedly, and Diana managed to gasp, "Oh, my God! That was fucking incredible! Good God, sexy man, you drive me wild! I wish you could fuck me forever, too! I'll never be able to say 'no' to you, either! Ah fuck, we're gonna end up in so much trouble if we don't figure out how to control ourselves! What the hell are we gonna do?!!"

Charles lifted his head to look down at her and they both started to laugh, softly at first, as they realized how lucky they were to have such incredible sexual attraction to and compatibility with someone they loved so deeply. As their laughter increased, Diana could feel the contractions in her abdomen from her laughter pushing Charles' soft cock out of her ass and it just made her laugh harder until he slid completely out, along with a stream of cum. Then Diana laughed even harder when Charles thrust his hips toward her, slapping his dripping, softening cock against her ass cheeks and saying, "Bad girl! Bad girl! You get a spanking for pushing me out of your ass, you bad girl!"

Diana reached up and grabbed Charles' neck and pulled his head down to hers and kissed him fiercely for a few moments, and then opened her eyes as she ended the kiss softly and whispered, "God, I love you, Charles...so much!" as a few tears welled in her eyes as she realized just how lucky SHE was. She'd found a man who could stir her heart and soul and turn her on even more than John Wayne...but the big man would forever hold a special place in her heart and she'd never forget how he'd made her feel and how much he'd loved her. If he hadn't, Charles might never have found her because she would never have been looking for him.

Charles leaned down and kissed Diana passionately as he saw her deep love for him in her eyes, and he began to believe that, even if she really did have a love affair with John Wayne, she was past it. Charles also believed that she still loved Wayne, but she loved him even more now. He began to realize that if she hadn't had that encounter with the big man, she would probably have still been fantasizing about and dreaming of him and not even attempting to look for a real man because she had still been afraid of rejection. It had taken John Wayne's love and desire for her to finally make her believe that she was worthy of being loved by a decent man who would love her and desire her just the way she is.

Charles wondered if he should tell Ward Bond to thank Wayne for him...but Ward had said he didn't know anything about a relationship between Diana and Wayne. If Diana was telling the truth, it was entirely probable that Ward wouldn't know anything about the relationship because John Wayne was definitely not the type of man who would "kiss and tell." If Wayne loved Diana as much as she said he did, then he would keep his promise to her and tell no one; besides it would only have complicated his life and his new marriage if he'd told anyone that he was in love with another woman! Charles said a silent "thank you" to the big man for what he'd done for both Diana and him...just in case it was true!

12