Charles & Midori Pt. 01

Story Info
A black man from the US meets a Japanese woman from Scotland.
1.3k words
3.56
11k
7

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles stood behind the counter. He was waiting to get off of work so he could enjoy his Friday night at the bar. Only a few customers had come into the music store where he worked, and each of them had bought something he considered crap of the worst kind, though it was not his job to say so. Instead, he simply sold them what they wanted and told them to have a nice day.

"It pays the rent," he mumbled to himself as a customer walked in. She appeared to be his age and was wearing a shirt combining Metal Slug and Metallica. She was wearing a skirt and Charles found himself looking at her legs for a second before watching her go to the rock/metal section of the store.

"You work here, right?" The young woman shook Charles out of his daze with a rough, but beautiful Scottish accent.

"Yes, I do," Charles said. "Sorry, just..."

"A little bored."

"Yeah."

"I work at an art supply store. I get it."

"Let's see...Eluveitie's Everything Remains and Van Halen II. Good choices."

"Complete my Eluveitie collection and I've somehow gone my entire life without listening to the other."

"If I may, you strike me as an Alestorm fan."

"I wonder why," the woman said with a chuckle. "It's a necessity, as I am from Perth."

"Are you doing anything later?" Charles handed over the CDs.

"My band is playing at Crow Bar tonight at 2000. You'll be off by then, right?"

"Yes. Charles."

"Midori. See you then."

Charles walked into Crow Bar. He saw Midori on the stage tuning her guitar. She looked up and waved. Charles simply waved back and smiled.

"The young lady in the band said she'd buy you a drink," the bartender said. "What would you like?"

"Really? Well...okay, I guess I'll have a Ducking Great Lager."

"Coming up."

"Thanks." Charles held up his beer towards Midori. She nodded back at him.

"Thank you for coming out tonight, fellow humans," Midori said. "And for those who just happened to stumble in here, thank you for stumbling in here. I am Midori, they are the other members of Big Flag, and we'll be your entertainment for the night. We're gonna kick things off with a Deep Purple classic, but you'll have to forgive the lack of an organ."

Big Flag launched into a cover of Highway Star. Charles was immediately hooked, especially hearing Midori sing.

"Have you figured out why I bought you a beer?" The show had ended and Midori was sitting with Charles at the bar.

"I'm guessing you find me interesting or wanted to poison me," he responded. "Unfortunately for you, I've spent the last few years building an immunity to iocane powder."

"Well, damn, that plan fell through. Good thing I find you interesting. I think you're the first black metalhead I've ever met."

"You're the first Asian metalhead I've met. I'm guessing you're also a total geek."

"What gave that away, the shirt?"

"I shared that on my Facebook not so long ago. I see you ordered one and got it."

"Yeah, I like Metal Slug, but my favorite game franchise is definitely Kirby. I love the little puffball, and the fact that we're the same age makes me love him even more."

"That makes us the same age. My favorite franchise from 1992 is Mortal Kombat."

"I've always preferred Street Fighter. Hey, what say we talk about this over games at...my place or yours?"

"My place is a four block walk."

"Sounds better. Let's go there."

The two young adults paid for their drinks and left. Charles's roommate was out for the evening, so the two of them had free reign.

"He works a lot and usually visits his family on weekends, so I'm often here alone," Charles said as he let Midori in. "Behold the games and pick one."

"I think I'll piss first."

"Don't you mean freshen up?" Charles asked.

"I don't freshen up," Midori said. "I piss and shit. Pick a game."

Charles looked at his setup. He had a SNES, an N64, a Dreamcast, a

PS2, a PS3, and a Wii U. He selected Smash TV and got the game started. Midori came into the room with two beers.

That was only the beginning. Charles attended every Big Flag show he could and Midori would visit him at work when she wasn't working. Their hangout sessions...okay, dates happened as often as possible, and before long, the Charles and Midori felt comfortable calling themselves a couple. Midori's friends were happy for her, especially her friend Molly.

"You said his name is Charles, and he's a geeky metalhead?" Molly asked on a girl's night out at the bar.

"That's correct," Midori confirmed. "You know this guy?" She showed Molly a picture on her phone.

"Yeah, I dated him in high school."

"Get the fuck out, that's awesome." Molly took a sip of beer. "Charles is a great guy."

"He is." Midori sighed happily. "Anyway, the mood here is killing me, so let's go visit him." Midori liked bothering Charles when she had been drinking. "Alyssa, you're DD. Rev that shite up!"

Alyssa chuckled as she drove Midori and Molly to Charles's apartment. She had to get there quickly, as Midori's frantic leg crossing did not escape her gaze.

"Hey, Charles, it's Molly."

"Molly. It's been a while." Charles was watching a movie when Molly called him from the lobby. "How's your girls' night out?"

"We've had fun, but it's time to call it. Anyway, we're in your lobby with Midori, and she definitely needs a bathroom."

As soon as Molly had started the word 'bathroom,' Charles buzzed them in. He met them in the stairwell.

"The lady's Scottish side shows," Charles joked. "Come on, Midori, let's get upstairs."

"My bladder's got so much fuckin' beer in it," Midori slurred. "Molly, Alyssa, I love you, you're awesome, get home safely, and don't fuck each other without me." She shot them a wink. "And Charles, how have you been?"

"Just fine, thank you." Charles helped his girlfriend up the stairs. This was not his first time seeing her drunk, and he was highly thankful she was not difficult when intoxicated. She was still resisting him, though, which made the task a little bit of a labor.

"Fuck it, I can't hold this." Midori dropped her pants to her ankles.

"Midori, please don't pee here," Charles suggested.

"You don't want me to get a bladder infection, do you?" Midori looked at him with a pout, then dropped her panties. Charles's eyes widened and he quickly turned away. "Pissing in the stairs, pissing in the stairs, Midori's drunk, and she don't cares!"

Charles slightly turned his head and stole a glance. He stole enough of a glance. He saw that Midori was standing like a man and spraying her piss against the wall as if she normally peed that way. His quick peek in the dimly lit stairwell showed him a pussy with rather large inner lips (a cherry pussy, according to a website he liked) and some trimmed pubic hair. He felt the blood rush downstairs and his dick cried out to be wanked.

"Fuckin' 'ell, I needed that." Midori shook herself off and pulled up her pants. She looked over at Charles, who had turned away. "Such a gentleman," she whispered in his ear. "I love it."

"Let's get you upstairs and into bed," Charles said, grateful that Midori could not see his blush.

"In bed with me," Midori purred. "Okay."

"Not tonight." Charles and Midori got to the apartment. Charles was about to help his girlfriend into bed so he could sleep on the couch, but she threw herself on the couch.

"Sleepy time," Midori yawned as she fell asleep.

Charles blinked in surprise. She was on her side, so it seemed she would be all right. He went into his room and got himself ready for bed.

"She pissed right there," he whispered as he furiously stroked himself. "She knew I was there and pissed anyway...fuck!" Charles shot his most powerful load and fell asleep shortly afterwards.

*****

Author's Note: Rest assured, the watersports and sex will be coming soon.