Charles and the Real Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles stepped further into the apartment, and went to her, entering her circle of candles. "Hi Nadine...you...you look really great."

"Thank you! Oh god, I'm excited! Are you ready? I've been waiting all day for you to touch me," she smiled.

Charles just stood there, taking her in. She really was gorgeous.

"I...I...have to admit I don't know if I know where to even start! You're like a goddess!"

"Oh baby, you're going to make me blush, and that's hard to do!"

"I was serious with what I said today, I want to be your mannequin. You do whatever you want, but for tonight, we keep our clothes on, ok?"

"Ok...that's...yes. But I can, touch you where I want?"

"mmmmhmmm," Nadine purred.

"Oh god, that's amazing." Charles exhaled.

They stood in a sexually tense silence for a moment, then Charles slowly reached out and put his hands on Nadine's hips, running them up and down for a moment, before getting closer to her and squeezing her ass. "Oh wow...I've never...wow..." Charles stammered.

"You like, baby?"

"Yes...sorry, it's just...this is amazing."

"Don't apologize, baby, just enjoy."

And he did, gently squeezing her back there, closing his eyes and enjoying the firmness of her lovely ass cheeks.

After a few minutes he stopped, and put his hands through her hair. "I'm sorry...I...just wanted to feel your hair. I really like your braids."

Nadine giggled, "Stop saying that!" she said good-naturedly, "and thank you for the compliment."

"Sorry!" Charles laughed, "and sorry for saying I'm sorry." He ran his hands through her hair again, twirling the tip of one braid, before his eyes strayed down to her chest.

"Nadine...can I play with your boobs?" he asked sheepishly.

"Of course, hun. I want you to! I told you, whatever you want tonight."

"Oh sweet jesus," he murmered, moving his hands down her body. He started at her stomach, then slowly moved them to her chest. He exhaled sharply as he got his first feel of her tits. He gently cupped them, not squeezing, just feeling their weight in his hands. "Oh God, those are amazing...this is amazing..."

"I'm really the first woman you've ever touched?" Nadine asked.

"Yes..." Charles sighed, as he began to gently knead her breasts. Squeezing and running his hands over them. He was in seventh heaven, feeling squeezing her tits, and delighting as he realized that her nipples were hard.

"Oh god," Nadine sighed, "that feels nice. I like how you touch me, Charles. I like it a lot."

Before they knew it, a half hour had passed, and Charles got a bit more daring, sliding his hands slowly down her stomach, over the front of her jeans, and caressing her inner thighs.

His right hand moved up her leg until he was rubbing her pussy through the crotch of her jeans.

"Ooooh god," she moaned. "Charles, baby, you need to keep doing that right there. I'm wet...girls get wet when they're turned on, and my jeans are so tight...oooooh...so tight, you're rubbing my clit. Do you want to make me come?"

"Yes!," he exclaimed.

He kept rubbing her down there, loving the feel of the denim, and the way it hugged her sex, loving the knowledge that just underneath was her pussy, and that he was feeling her, making her feel good.

He kept rubbing as her moans became more urgent, until she let out a little cry, and hugged him close.

"Shit...I just came...oh fuck that was good."

"I...wow, that was awesome," Charles responded. "That...was beyond awesome, actually. Nadine, this is like the best thing ever."

Her eyes twinkled in the candlelight, "mmm...it might be." She looked down, oh see what you did to me?" A bit of wetness showed at the crotch of her jeans.

"Oh! Is that ok? I'm sorry!"

"No, baby, it's fine," she laughed again, "just means you did a really, really good job. Can I give you a wet spot of your own?"

"Oh...I mean, if you don't mind! I didn't touch myself at all today...I'm super hard right now!"

"Let's do something about then, Charles."

Nadine went behind him, and undid his belt, "Clothes on, but just need some room to work, baby." She explain.

She slid her hand down his pants, and grabbed his rock hard cock.

"Ohhhh...oh..." Charles sighed with pleasure, "I'm not going to last that long..."

"That's ok baby, just relax and enjoy," she said as she started stroking.

"That feels good, Nadine...oh god that feels gooooood."

Charles started to breathe heavily, and then "Ahhhhh God! Ooooo...I'm done..." Charles said, sagging slightly against Nadine.

"Mmm...good boy." She responded.

And to even things out, he did have a bit of a wet spot on his khakis. He looked down bashfully, "I had a bit saved away for tonight."

"You did!" Nadine laughed. "This was amazing."

"It was...could...we do it again, or get dinner or something soon?"

"I'd like that," Nadine said.

12