Charles In Charge.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended her conversation with another hot kiss. She moaned delightfully into my mouth and snaked her hand down my chest and into my shorts. Her eyes opened when she wrapped her hand around my hard cock, and she smiled her approval.

I decided at that moment to perhaps slow things down just a touch. I was afraid of this whole scenario getting out of hand, going extremely rapidly and then ending, prematurely, so to speak. I pushed her gently towards the bed, but she surprised me. Again.

“How about a nice hot shower?” she asked.

I followed her delightful ass into the bathroom. She bent over dramatically and turned the water on, I couldn’t resist and pressed myself against her cheeks. She wiggled a bit and pushed back, looking over her shoulder. The teasing devilishness in her eyes was now replaced by simple raw lust. Her hair was tousled and her she was starting to breathe a bit heavier. My own breath was beginning to sound distinctly obscene-phone-caller raspy. She twisted the handle and the hot water sprayed out of the showerhead, billowing steam up immediately in the small bathroom.

Charlene stood up and I gently slid my arms around her, unhooking her bra and letting it slide off her arms. Her breasts were large and firm and round, capped by flesh-coloured nipples that stood out proud and hard. I knelt down in front of her and slid her panties down her thighs. I could smell the scent of her arousal and it was very intoxicating. Her pubic hair was trimmed and very sparse. It was beautiful. She clenched her legs together demurely and gingerly turned before stepping out of her panties. Without a pause, she turned and helped me to my feet. She bent down on one knee and hooked her fingers in the waistband of my boxer-briefs. She slid them down over my thighs and to the floor in one swift movement. There she was, at eye level with my hard cock. She smiled and licked her bottom lip, staring at it intently. She reached up and ran her cool fingers around the shaft without actually gripping it. Then she looked up at me in my eyes with a hot glare and stood up.

With a glance over her shoulder she stepped into the shower. I followed and found that it was actually quite roomy in there. She turned away from me and the spray caressed her shoulders and ran in silvery rivulets down her back. I moved close behind her and pressed my naked hard cock into the cleave of her ass. My one hand slipped around and I scooped up one breast, pressing the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. My other hand drifted down and combed through her thin pubic hair. I felt her thighs part and I slipped a finger down, running it between the lips. She caught her breath and leaned back against me. She placed one foot on the edge of the tub, opening herself up to me and allowing me easier access. Instead of penetrating her with my finger, I let the tips of my fingers slip up and down the lips, pausing to rub gently on the nub of her clit. I established a nice rhythm, and listened to her breathing increase. She began to mew like a kitten, and then hunched her pelvis outwards in raw arousal. Her body twitched and gyrated as I pressed my fingers along the slippery lips. Her hands balled into fists and she pounded one against my thigh forcefully. Water splattered as she pounded her other hand on the wet wall.

“Oh fuck!” she cried out. “That feels so fucking good.”

Somehow, hearing those first naughty words come out of her mouth was so amazingly arousing that I could feel my cock jump and pulse against her ass. She clutched my thigh and dug her nails into me.

“I’m going to…I’m almost there, sweetie,” she said, reaching her hand up and wrapping it around the nape of my neck. “Oh, ohhh….” And then she began to utter a series of whimpers and moans as she humped shamelessly against my hand. Finally she went rigid, and cried out a long wail. Her body trembled for a long moment and I felt a hot flush of her arousal gush over my fingers.

She slumped against me and turned her head up to kiss my lips.

“Holy shit, you know your stuff.”

I just smiled and turned her around. Her breasts pressed into my chest and I felt the hard nipples against my skin. Without a word or a glance, she dropped to the floor and took my cock in her hands. She ran her fingers up and down the shaft as water sprayed all over us. She stroked me, at first slowly and deliberately, and then more rapidly and tightly, causing my ass to flex and my hips to push forward. When I was as hard as I could get, she dipped her head forward and let her tongue run from the base of my cock up the soft underside and then she swirled it hotly around the head. I groaned in pleasure, surprised to hear my own voice bounce back at me off the walls.

She placed her lips over the head and then sucked me into her mouth. She took it slowly at first, swallowing about a third of me. I watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked hard on me. Then she pulled back with a “phew”.

“You’re a big boy,” she said, “this is going to take some work.”

I was all up for whatever project she had in mind.

She then took a deep breath and sucked me in again. I watched as my cock disappeared between those lovely lips. I groaned again as her hot mouth engulfed me, and I felt my cock twitch. She gagged slightly then gathered herself, tilted her head a bit and swallowed me until her nose pressed against my stomach. She began to gag again and pulled back, breathing heavily.

She looked up at me again with a pleading look in her eyes. She looked so innocent, actually, her eyes watering slightly, her hair plastered wetly to her forehead and water streaming over her face.

“Fuck my mouth,” she said hoarsely, “come on lover, and fuck my mouth.”

I knew what she wanted. I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled her mouth to my cock. She groaned loudly as I slipped beneath her lips. Forcefully, I pulled her head forward and then pushed it back. She closed her eyes and put one hand on my thigh and began touching herself with the other.

I held her head still and began to pump my cock in and out of her mouth, at first with shallow rhythmic thrusts, and then deeper, causing her to grunt slightly. And then I really got into it, pumping furiously into her mouth while she squealed and gagged around it. Tears coursed down her cheeks and she sucked air furiously through her nose. Her hand worked rapidly between her legs as I thrust into her mouth again and again. Finally she pulled her head back and began that long climactic wail as she shivered and trembled through an intense orgasm.

Then she looked up at me hotly, “Sweet god, you are just a dream come true aren’t you?’

She stood up and faced away from me, bending over at the waist and lifting one leg onto the tub’s rim. “Put that hot cock in me, just slam that bastard all the way up into me, lover.” I was in no mood to argue. I slid behind her, cupping her full ass, and let my cock home in on her hot slit. With one deep lunge I slammed into her, feeling her pussy coax me like a soft glove. I bent my knees slightly and thrust as deep as I could go. I felt her cervix kiss the head of my cock and Charlene gasped and cried out.

“Holy fuck that hurts so good!” she said, “Do that again!”

I banged into her again and again, causing her to throw her head back and cry out with every onslaught. I reached around and grabbed one of her breasts and pinched her nipple hard. She immediately began to cum, her body tensing and shivering.

“Oh my god!” she cried, “Another one! Oooooh!” She went stiff again and vibrated all over as she came and again I was rewarded with a hot rush of her cum on me.

My thrusts began to get erratic and I told her I was getting close. I didn’t want to cum inside her, so I pulled back. Immediately she dropped to her knees and spun around.

“Cum all over me, lover!” she cried, opening her mouth. I fisted my cock, feeling the heat rise and that delicious sensation pulse over me. With one last stroke I cried out and felt the release as I pulsed a white shot toward her. It hit her right on the cheek, and ran down her face, washed away by the shower. Her tongue lapped out and she caught some of it and tasted it. She moaned as another pulse throbbed out of me and landed across her breasts. She smeared it into her skin and groaned.

Finally, I was spent, and slumped against the shower wall.

“That,” Charlene said, triumphantly, “was much better than crab cakes.”

12