Charles, Monique and Amy?

Story Info
He had no idea what he was getting into.
2.2k words
3.9
64.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles," the voice on the other end said. "It's Monique."

The games were on.

Let me introduce us. My beautiful wife, Tamara, and I have been married for 20 years. However, after 20 years, the sex started to become somewhat vanilla. In order to spice it up some, we decided to read some stories on Literotica and role-play. This is one of my chosen stories she acted out.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I asked.

"I hope you are," she said. "If not, you will be soon. Charles, your wife called me and had a special request she wanted me to take care of."

By this time I was getting up.

"And what request would that be?" I said.

"You will just have to come over to my house to find out," she moaned. "The front door is unlocked so.... let....your....self...in. Oh God....I'm cummmmming again!"

You must have put the phone between her legs because I could hear the distinct slurping sound of her fingers frigging her pussy. I could hear moaning in the background and her squirting pussy next to the phone. Yes, she is a major squirter and I knew I was going to greeted by a soaking wet pussy and sheets.

I don't really remember the next ten minutes or how many red lights I may have run. All I knew was Tamara...I mean Monique, was waiting for me!

I pulled into the driveway, and rushed into the house.

As I approached the bedroom door, I could hear her moaning. The door was partially open so I just watched her through the door for a minute. She was wearing a red peek-a-boo bra and peek-a-boo panties with black open-toed pumps. Her toes were neatly manicured and painted candy apple red. She was working her clit hard with her fingers and pinching her tits with her other hand. I could see she had already cum more than once by the large wet spot on the sheets between her spread legs.

God, she takes my breath away! I loved the way the light coming through the window highlights her body. Even after all the years, she is still gorgeous.

I stood there admiring her until I thought my cock was going to break my pants zipper trying to get out. I finally couldn't stand it anymore and threw open the door.

"Hi Charles," she say calmly. "Sorry I started without you. I didn't think you were ever going to get here."

I just stood there admiring her.

"God, you are so beautiful," I sighed. "I can't wait to see what my lovely wife has you doing."

Then Monique looked at me with those seductive eyes of hers and said, "Then you better strip if you want to find out."

Well, needless to say, off came the clothes in a hurry and my cock sprung to attention.

"Oh my God!" Monique gasped, "I forgot what a massive cock you have. It's been way too long since I sucked the cum out of you. Why haven't you been by sooner?"

"It's hard to find a time when you are not entertaining some other man."

"Charles, I'll always make time for that big cock of yours." She wooed.

When we were first married, Tamara, or Monique today, was rather shy in bed and never talked dirty to me. However, after twenty years of marriage, she knows all my hot buttons and loves to turn me on with her talk.

"If you are a really good boy, maybe I'll allow you to fuck me with that massive rod."

She grabbed my cock and tugged towards her awaiting tongue. She lightly swirled her tongue around the head and lightly scratched my balls with her manicured red fingernails. Then, ever so slowly, she took my cock in her mouth inch by inch until the whole shaft disappeared. I started to pump my cock in and out, fucking her mouth. Every time my shaft pulled out, she sucked it back making a slurping sound. I grabbed her head and guided my cock, controlling the rhythm. After a couple of minutes, I could feel pressure starting to build in my loins and she must have to because she suddenly stopped and let my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Not yet big boy! I have other plans for you."

She roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed.

"Lie on your back," she ordered.

Me, being in no position to argue, did as I was told.

"I know how much you enjoying watching," she said. "So I am going to let you watch your cock sliding in my pussy while I fuck you!"

She slid her peek-a-boo panties off and then turned around facing away from me. She crawled towards my feet and straddled me in a reverse cowgirl, with her creamy white ass facing me.

I lightly slapped her ass and said, "Ride em cowgirl!"

"O, I'm going to ride you all right. And I'm going to break you too!" She said sternly.

Slowly she lowered herself so that her sweet lips hovered just above my cock. She grabbed the base of my cock and aimed it at her awaiting pussy. She teasingly lowered herself so just the tip of my cock entered her moist hole.

She looked back at me and asked, "Like the view?"

"Are you kidding?" I moaned. "It's incredible!"

With that she slammed her pussy down on my cock. She rose her ass up and then slammed it down again. Every time she went down it felt like she tightened on my cock.

And she was right, I do like to watch. Whenever she rose up, I could see my cock glistening with her love juices.

She started to increase the pace and I started to raise my hips to meet her halfway. "Fuck me Monique! Come on, ride me harder!" I yelled.

"Oohhhhhhhhhh, baby! Your cock feels so good in my pussy!" She screamed. "I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!"

With that she raised up and my cock popped out of her pussy and she squirted a steady stream of her cum all over my cock. If you have never seen a woman squirt, then you haven't lived. After a few seconds of being squirted on, she backed up and straddled my head far enough so I could look up and see her tits and face.

"Ok baby," she ordered, "You are going to suck my pussy dry, the one that your cock was just fucking, like there's no tomorrow. And you WILL make me squirt and you will drink every last drop! Understand?"

"Yes Mam," I said.

She scooted forward so that her pussy just floated over my mouth.

I took my mouth and started to flick her clit. She was so wet and tasty. I love eating her after she has cum. Lapping and swirling my tongue around her clit. I reached out and grabbed both of her tits and gently pulled them. As I pulled on them, she started bucking on my face.

"O God Charles!" She moaned. "Fuck me with your tongue. Stick it in my pussy and fuck me!"

As she started fucking my face with her pussy, she grabbed my cock and stuck it in her mouth. She was vigorously bobbing up and down on my shaft and scratching my balls with her fingernails.

I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her pussy. I was trying to stick my whole face in her pussy and eat her from the inside. The deeper I went, the harder she sucked me and the harder she sat down on my face.

All of the sudden she stopped sucking.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhh shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt. I'm cummmmmming," she screamed.

I knew what was happening so I opened my mouth as wide as I could and jammed it onto her pussy. A torrent of liquid came gushing out and into my mouth. It came so fast I couldn't swallow fast enough. What didn't escape out my mouth, ran down the back of my neck. After a couple of seconds, she stopped coming. I knew what I had to do next.

I raised up and started to lick her clit for all I was worth. After a few seconds, she started to moan again.

"Charles, I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmmming again."

Another stream of cum poured out of her. This time I let it run all over my face and hair. She was soaking me with her beautiful love juices.

After she stops cumming, she got off and gave me a sloppy kiss on my cum covered lips.

"Baby," she cooed, "How was your appetizer?"

"Appetizer?" I asked. "What are you talking about? I thought that was the full meal!"

"Oh, no. We still have the main course. However, you are the main course Charles."

She opened the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a blindfold. "Put this on," she ordered.

"What are you doing?" I inquire.

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy it."

Of course I do what I am told. If I don't, she may never get to the main course!

I feel her climb back onto the bed and place her wetness over my face. She grabs my throbbing cock and slowly strokes and licks it. God that feels good!

"Amy," she calls out. "You can come in here now."

What? My mind is racing! Who is Amy? What is she doing?

I start to say something and Monique slams her pussy on my mouth so I can't get anything out.

"Shut up and enjoy this!" She orders. "And make yourself useful down there!"

She was enjoying this way too much.

"Lift your legs baby," she commands.

As I lift my legs I feel a pair of hands pushing, or pulling them up and apart. Were they Monique's hands? I was in a fog wondering what was going on. Was there really another woman in here with us?

"Grab your legs baby and spread for me," she orders.

I still can't see anything but I know I better do as I am told. I reach up and grab my legs and pull them apart as far as I can.

"Charles," Monique said, "Tamara told me that you have always wanted a threesome with another girl. She also told me that you love it when she fucks you with a strapon. So, Enjoy!"

I feel something pushing the opening of my sphincter. Was this really another woman with a strapon? I desperately wanted to see but Monique had my head pinned. A moment later, the head of the dildo was pressing against my asshole, slowly forcing it open. She slowly added pressure, and the tip began slowly sliding into me. I could feel it going in inch by inch and I was getting fuller and fuller. Tamara had used dildos on me before , but this one stretched me like no other. I knew we didn't have one this large. It seemed like it took an eternity to stretch me out enough to handle the size of what was an unusually large toy!

"It's all in Charles," Monique cooed.

"Amy," she said. "Give him a good hard fucking."

With that the hugh toy began slamming in and out of me and Monique was devouring my cock with wild abandon. She was also grinding her pussy on my face begging for my tongue and I was doing all I could to meet her demands by driving my face deeper into her pussy. With each thrust of the dildo, Monique drove herself harder onto my face until I was almost drowning in her pussy.

I felt her come off my throbbing cock and grab it with her hand and stroke it.

"Oooooo baby,", Monique moaned, "Make me cum with your tongue again."

It was so hard to concentrate on filling her request as "Amy" slammed into me and Monique worked my cock with her expert hands.

Suddenly, without warning, Monique tightened up.

"O my God!" She screamed.

With that a flood of liquid poured out of her pussy and onto my already soaked face. I desperately tried to swallow to keep from drowning in her juices but to no avail. All I could do was to let as much as possible squirt in my mouth and hope I lived to tell about it.

I was concentrating so much on her flood that I almost forgot about "Amy" pumping the dildo in my ass. As soon as Monique's flood slowed to a trickle, she started roughly jerking my cock.

"Dammit Charles," she ordered. "CUM!"

I couldn't hold on any more.

"O Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt!". I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming!

With that, I could feel myself squirting for what seemed like minutes. Monique must have enjoyed it too because she was grinding her pussy on my mouth. Somewhere in there I felt the dildo pop out of my ass.

After I was finished cumming, I was exhausted and soaking wet. Some from my sweat, but most from her juices.

"Good bye Amy. Thank you for coming by."

O damn! I forgot about her. I tried to push Monique up to see her, if she was real, but she put her full weight on me to keep me down. A few moments later she released me and I jumped up to see "Amy".

"Who are you looking for baby?" she cooed

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"You know who. Amy."

"What are you talking about baby?" she said. "There's no one else here. It's just you and me."

But her smile said otherwise.

God I love them.....Tamara and Monique.