Charley's New Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd Victor get the nickname Crooner?"

Poindexter repeated the lie Victor told him, "He was born Victor James LaFontaine. One of the holographic characters in the last season or two or DS9 was Vic Fontaine... basically Frank Sinatra, down to the blue eyes, similar songs and Italian names." Vic was careful about what parts of his past he spoke of and especially the fact he changed his name.

"I have two sisters, my annoying one has a husband. She's is Donna Doris Smith. She loved to mess with Toria and I when we were growing up. Our pets never liked her either. She's the one relative that I'm unsure bring you near because I can't figure out what she did to make our pets uneasy."

"How about your younger sister?"

"Toria, she was the first female I spent the night with in the same chamber, assuming you take Christian doctrine as true."

"What?"

"We spent 256 nights together in an increasing cramped space, we got out shortly after Mom went into labor with us."

"She's your twin?"

"Yes. Logical thought not going yet?"

"Not sure, that was just a simple puzzle."

"Toria is something of a player, but she's a good person, not the least bit violent and unlike many players, she has a responsibility streak and a love of reading."

They entered their room and she grabbed and pulled his top off, sending his glasses flying. "You know when we're facing each other standing on level ground, I'm staring you right about nipple height?"

"Turn about is fair play. I stare at your gorgeous tits a lot."

She pulled off her glasses and smiled, "You want to stare at my naked tits?"

"Yes, please."

"Well, you'll need to expose them yourself, because it'd be too much exertion for me to do it."

"Oh, really?" He knew she was playing, she offered no resistance to him pulling her long sleeve shirt over her head, followed by slowly sinking to his knees, then untucking and unbuttoning her short sleeved shirt from the bottom up. Her belly spasmed with pleasure when he gave her belly button a rim job with an extra slobbery tongue.

She looked down on him kissing and licking her belly and bellybutton. He deliberately avoiding touching her breasts, "Do I have to beg you for a breast exam?"

"Yes." He said quickly as he licked and kissed her belly more.

"Please strip me naked. I want to do this before I lose my nerve." He reached for her cleavage and grasped for the clasp. "Silly boy, I've got two kinds of bras." He reached to her mid-back and unhooked her bra with one hand.

"Beginner's luck." Flung it behind his back, over his shoulder and landed and rolled into the living room (where his room door opened into).

"Yea, right, slut."

"Do you like being called slut?"

"No."

"Why do you think I would?" He took his hands and massaged her naked breasts, he left copious amounts of saliva on her nipples and licked her valley floor between her twin peaks as her massaged the crests of her hills. He shifted to kiss her mons.

"Wait. I want to give you something first."

"What?"

"Stand, hands behind your back. Strip yourself to the waist."

She knelt before him and fumbled with his belt like a nervous wreck. He stopped her, pulled her gently towards her feet. "Don't force yourself."

"I want to, but I'm scared."

"Am I that ugly?"

"No."

"I smell?"

"Yes, you smell nice."

"So what's scary."

"You're so long."

"Well, thanks. Wanna know a secret about the penis?"

She nodded.

"The differently colored part at the very tip. He has about half the nerve endings."

"Really?"

"As long as you can take the first third to half-dozen centimeters past your teeth and don't bite, you'll just give pleasure. Try sucking my thumb."

She obeyed and gave his thumb a sloppy blow job.

He moaned in pleasure, "My thumb is much longer than 6 centimeters"

"If that's true, why is deep throating ability so coveted?"

"Because it's the extreme, the throat is tighter and squeezing and sucking at the same time."

"Oh. Want me to deep throat you?"

"Only if you really want to learn or it doesn't hurt you." He stripped to the waist, she pulled the rest of his clothes down to his ankles, but didn't attempt to move or remove his socks. He stood there getting a blow job from a woman who had less of an idea how to do this than most virgins. He never mentioned the word 'teeth' but coached her to "drop your jaw a little" and "don't worry about drool, oral sex involves a lot of drool, besides messy gives more pleasure." He moaned, "I wish this could last for hours."

She opened her mouth stood with intense knee pain. "Fuck that hurts." She denied him even one word edgewise, "Not mouth, my knees. These jeans are great for winter because they're not flares (very tight ankles, but they creased and that crease dug into my knees)."

"Let me undress you the rest of the way. I want to eat you, you can finish the blow job later, and yes, I'll definitely ask." He French kissed her, broke the kiss, "You have a talented mouth."

He sat her on the edge of the bed near the foot of the bed, he grabbed a pillow to use as a kneeler and just took his time inhaling her scent, kissing, licking and praising.

Neither noticed Rom and a black woman named Nyota Penda (a Kenyan woman who just got kicked out of their university despite having a very good GPA -- she was unable to pay). Nyota backtracked and looked through the open bedroom door. Rom joined her, and joined hands with her. "Gives you any ideas?"

Dexter picked up her legs and put them on his shoulders as he just buried his face deep in her pussy and just licked and slurped with no sense of rhythm or idea what he was doing (he knew he wanted to make her cum, but he had no idea what he needed to do).

She laid back, her eyes closed and masturbated (rubbing her clit and clithood) while he licked her.

"I've never done that, Romeo?" Nyota whispers didn't hide her concern.

"Neither have I, but I'd enjoy demonstrating how that feels to you. Do you want to own the first pussy I taste?"

"Take notes, baby."

Dexter stopped and said, "Stop masturbating... let me do that for you." He finger fucked her and finding her g-spot without realizing. She smiled broadly splayed out spread eagle and gave Dexter free reign. He sucked her clit and he rubbed her g-spot and she just screamed and her pussy clinched down on his fingers with a spasming death grip. After about 15 to 20 clinching grabs, she relaxed and realized if she didn't run to the toilet she'd wet his bed. She ran to the bathroom and pushed Nyota in the tits (apologizing as she passed behind her).

Rom smiled, "I'm looking to expand what carpet munching techniques I know, Would you mind describing?"

"Tomorrow morning unless Charley says she willing to spare me, now. Are you offended by nudity, miss..."

"Penda... Nyota Penda. No I'm not."

"Nyota this is Poindexter, most people we know call him Dexter sooner or later. I don't I've heard your other names, I know your initials are QDP, but..."

"Quintin Douglas, hence I use Poindexter."

"Ever wish you were Your dad's name plus Junior?"

"No, Dad's name plus Junior is my paternal grandfather. Dad's William Thomas Poindexter, the second. More normal name, yea. But after really thinking it through, I'm convinced that giving a son his father's name is a horrible disservice to him, especially if the father dead by the time the boy's born."

Charley slipped next to Nyota and said, "Sorry to bump into you like that, Nyota, I just didn't want to wet the bed. Did I hurt you?"

"No, what did he do to you and could you show... uh?"

"Charley, just call me Charley, like the girl in Firestarter."

"Charley, boy's name?"

"Charlene, Charley's the nickname."

"Oh."

"First thing, you'll need to take off your skirt and shoes, and panties too if you're wearing any."

"I am."

"Just strip from the waist down, and go pee if you need to. Oh, y'all, one little hint: The bathroom walls are thin and made with efficient acoustic conductors. I heard every word all three of you said." From the words, 'I heard...' beyond were redundant to all the computer nerds in the room. Nyota was an intelligent woman with almost no knowledge in the physical sciences. "And yes, I'm willing to take a few minutes to let the men swap techniques."

"Ah."

"Later we can set the men down and we can swap blow job techniques."

"Blow job? Have heard term, no idea what it means."

"Dexter, stand please." She turned back to the black beauty next to her and said, "Allow me to demonstrate a little bit of what blow job is." She knelt on the pillow and took as many inches in her mouth as she could. She sucked loudly.

Dexter said, "Baby, you suck..." spoke the first three words snidely, then added "in the best way possible." in a sweet tone on voice.

She let him out of her mouth and stood, "That's what blow job means... usually it's sucking until he's very stiff or until he can't help but cum. Cum actually don't taste that bad... too salty to taste good, but it's viscosity is thicker-than-cough-syrup and that viscosity is actually be more of something I'll need to get past than the taste."

"Really."

She laid down, spread her legs, "Show them how you get me off." She smiled at Nyota and Nyota was unsure whether Charley looked at her with lust or as if to say, 'you don't know this yet, but you will LOVE this.'

Rom just watched the licking for a moment, then attempted to mimic. Spreading her long legs into the nightstand and Charley's leg. Rom's first licks were to the edges of the crotch where her legs met her groin. Nyota's toes curled instantly and her eye, while open had their input just ignored as everything in her mind and brain concentrated on feeling Rom's tongue. She then realized, with some embarrassment, that she was fondling Dexter's balls with the balls of her feet.

She moaned Swahili words praising Rom in the most lewd and crass terms. Rom was fully dressed and enthusiastically slurping. Rom stopped because his clothes were too uncomfortable. "I have to drop my pants."

"Getting naked seems fair. I mean, you've seen me naked." Charley stared at his denim and cotton encased dick as he dropped jeans, then tighty whities. "Impressive." She tried unsuccessfully to use Leonard Nimoy's 'Spock voice'. But she stared at this rock hard, slightly curved penis that she estimated to be 15 centimeters, if not slightly longer (6 inches if one can't think like Charley). Nyota has had straight sex once, she felt the penis in her hand and pussy but the man was too shy to display his 3.75 inches to her view. He (Rom's dick) was the first penis she stared at. She exercised extreme self-control to not look at Dexter's penis before now because she wanted her Romeo's to be the first penis she ever saw.

After Rom went down on her again, she gave this drunken/stoned smile at the feeling. "Nyota, what do you think of Dexter's dick?"

"Longer, skinny... too skinny to be blunt. My Romeo, he's got a nice thick one."

Rom just licked her more for that comment. Dexter stepped closer, and failed to whisper, "Suck her clit. She'll go fucking ape shit."

He sucked and it didn't do much for her, much less than it should have. Nyota was embarrassed for surviving genital mutilation, but the mutilator failed to cut off her entire clit. She nearly ran out of the room (she chose a virgin man to fuck because he'd have fewer expectations on her anatomy). She almost stood and ran from the room in tears but Rom followed Dexter's prompting and felt for her g-spot, she torqued her neck in a painful way and ululated in a volume that she shouldn't have been able to make from such a tiny round body (needless to say he found her spot).

When Nyota came down from her orgasm, her started noticing neck was sore. She moaned about it and Rom was offering massage, warm compresses and every kind of pain pill they had in the place (four different over the counter pills, each a piece of a housewarming package from a different set of their parents or parent/step-parent). Charley whispered to Dexter, "I think there's something unusual about her clit."

"Yours is longer."

"No, it's shape."

"I didn't mean to, but saw a black classmate's dick in high school, granted were weren't fully adults, but in hindsight he had just had his final growth spurt at 15, good enough because he was over 6 foot 7... barely over 2 meters." He knew enough to translate to metric for Charley's benefit.

"And he had a short dick?"

"It was placid, but it didn't have this kind of rounding." He traced his cockhead. "It was very angular."

"That's unusual. But Nyota's looked more surgery gone wrong than nature made."

"Could've have been an animal attack? Forget I said that, beyond stupidity."

"You're right, but I hear your concern. I value intelligence, but intelligence at the expense of empathy is a relationship killer... at least for me."

"Noted. Do you want to pick up where we left off?"

"Not quite, as I recall, I need to finish giving you head. Move the nightstand, and stand where the nightstand will have been."

"You have to be well awake. You are using the correct English for the situation."

"Well, English is like a first language to me."

He moved the night stand and stood where it had been.

She laid down (head on a pillow and typical prone lay down one does to sleep in a bed. She rolled onto her side and stared at his manhood, momentarily dismayed. She held him out, extending his penis high and licked at his scrotum. "Thank you, that feels good. Continue."

She licked his cock met his scrotum and he looked down and smiled. She pushed on the front of his hip softly and he leaned back a bit. She drew his head into her mouth and suckled. He ran his fingers through her hair, softly, praising her sensual sucking.

She choked on him when she took too much of him too quickly. She pulled him out, panted and gazed at him with a look somewhere between bitch-in-heat and 'you will obey me, bitch'. She gave only one order, "Cum."

"I can't take much more. Make me cum, please."

"Fine." She turned from her side onto her back, opened her mouth almost like a snake will as she picked up and pulled his cock and balls over her face. She let go and dropped his balls in her mouth.

He leaned forward and leaned on his arms, his hands in fists like he was doing push ups on his knuckles. He momentarily forgot how to breath. "If you really want to make me cum take my scrotum out and put my dick head in."

She obeyed.

"And suck gently at first."

She obeyed.

"Now increase your speed."

She tried to bob a bit and sucked faster.

"That's done it... no stopping, any second now."

She coughed struggled for breath as she felt his cum slam into the back of her throat, she only had half an inch in her mouth but his cum flew the remaining distance. She shifted her tongue and made him cum under her tongue. He didn't care, he had an orgasm. He didn't even care if she swallowed. She didn't just give him head, willingly, she asked to give him head. That was what really stroked Dexter's ego. That was far more important to him than anything else about the blow job, more important even than letting him cum in her mouth.

She sat up to swallow his cum better. He sat behind her, rubbed her back, swept her long hair away and licked her neck. She had an orgasm from that and the excitement of getting a man off with a blow job for the very first time. "Lay next to me, she panted, but get those condoms first."

It was his turn to obey and tossed the kneeler-pillow up onto her crotch while he was at it. When he was through to the far side of the bed, she leaned back. "Let's just lay here and hold hands for a moment."

"Okay."

"What's the best thing that's happened with us sexually today?"

"That's a tough one. If anyone in this house deserves a lover who'll treat him right, it's Rom. He really got a huge ego boost out of getting her off. We helped him be as good of a success as he was. I too, thoroughly enjoyed being able to pleasure you and I took special pleasure in you asking me if it were okay to give me a blow job. You didn't just acquiesce when I asked, you wanted to. You wanted to have me."

He got an erection from that, he wasn't recalling her blow job, just recalling his perception of her reasoning. He reached out, drew her into his grasp and cuddled her. "Are you tired? Do you want to fuck? or Something else entirely?"

"Let's fuck. I want to get him good and inflated first."

"Alright." He smiled.

She slipped down and licked his cock. She then ripped open a condom and twirled the rolled edge in her fingers one way then the other until the condom began to unroll from the ring. She then rolled it on his cock. She made eye contact and said, "I want one hand on my tits and the other on my hips, keep me upright."

She knelt on the bed walked on her knees straddling him and lowered and impaled herself to get into something the karma sutra calls 'horseback position'. She rocked back and forth and enjoyed the feelings: not just how far in he pressed, which she enjoyed and the lack of painful stretching to the wide, but the feeling of being the queen and he was so focused on her, ok focused on her tits, but he was appreciative and fondling. She closed her eyes and exposed her enjoyment moreso than even her body.

He filled the condom before she could get off, but he said, "Don't stop. I have cum but I'm still hard from you and want you to cum."

She suggested a position and condom change. She brought her lips to his cock but caught a whiff and refused to taste the condom lube. She rubbed his slicked dick to keep it hard. She got on her hands and knees and begged for it (thinking this was something Dexter would get off hearing), and she was correct. He mounted her and fucked her with long strokes. One time when he drew back and thrust in, she got especially randy. He rubbed his dick on the spot that produced the greatest pleasure and she eventually moaned, then screamed into a pillow and about an ounce or two of fluid squirted out of her; he smelled and tasted it and disagreed with her about it being urine (he didn't think it was, she couldn't think of what else it could be).

She crawled into the far side of the bed and growled in disgust (she was ready for bed, but she remembered her unbrushed teeth). She took one of his short sleeve button down shirts and buttoned 2 buttons near the top. Because he was 6 foot nothing and she just under 5 foot nothing, the shirt tail hung about as low as a minidress. Her flowing hair hung to her knees. She did her evening routine but decided against a shower because the sheets were as dirty as they were.

She crawled into bed again, stripping off his shirt as he returned to their room. He shut the door quietly and went to turn on the TV and findsomethingworth watching. He'd gone through 20 channels when he saw Rom exit his room the same way he just did. "Wore her out, Rom?"

"Yea, y'know I really hated my first name from the our English teacher's first lesson on Shakespeare. It wasn't like I had a cool middle name and Delta Burke had that series she was a star of when I was in middle school, so I couldn't easily go by Deltha. My father's people have an acronym: S.O.L., shit out of luck."

Dexter laughed at first loudly then quickly dropped his voice. "Well, 37 channels till Bruce."

"What do you mean?"

"There's an old bruce Springsteen song: 57 channels and nothing on."

"57 Channels? That's either older than my parents or he had basic cable."

"1990s, I think, maybe the 80's but--"

"That explains it." Neither man was alive in 1985. The month was November 2008 and they had both already turned 19 that year. "You know I'm in love."

"Are you sure it's that serious?"

"No."

"Well, have fun. Is she a citizen?"