Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
37375tn
37375tn
16 Followers

This arrangement would all be worthwhile if I just got to feast my eyes on her naked body all day and all night. I just can’t get over how good she looks without her clothes on... unreal... especially when you consider that she is 59!

“You know, Charlie, I’ll never get tired of looking at you naked. Your body is so beautiful... every part of it especially your pussy.”

“Well, Billy, I have to admit I’m beginning to enjoy having a big hard cock strutting around... it’s been a long time since I’ve had any hot sex. I think if we proceed slowly this arrangement could work out really well for both of us. You’ll have an older woman’s body at your beck and call and I’ll have my boy toy and his very large penis to fuck me silly whenever I’m horny.”

After supper she handed me a glass of wine, took my hand and we went into the den. I love watching her ass move when she walks. Charlie has broad child bearing hips and although her butt is beginning to sag just a little it still jiggles nicely.

She sat close to me on the white leather sofa. Charlie was positioned to where she could easily kiss me on the lips and she did. After some deep kissing and brief instruction she told me that I was a pretty good kisser. She told me to remember that girls liked to kiss... and she was a girl. While we were kissing I reached up with my right hand and gently cupped and fondled her creamy left breast. It was firm and heavy. I had to pinch myself that this was all happening and also remind myself to follow her lead in everything we did so as not to jeopardize this incredible sexual opportunity.

Wow! I loved feeling her tits. She had way more than a handful and they hung just perfectly on her chest... very sexy... very sexy indeed.

After about an hour of kissing and me kneading her tits she told me to put my hand between her legs and feel for dampness. She instructed me that all girls needed to get wet down there so the man’s penis could enter the vagina without hurting the female. Charlie explained that because of her age she would need extra foreplay to get wet enough to receive my penis. The love oil she had purchased yesterday could shortcut the process but foreplay was better she explained. I made a mental note of her little teaching session but I was ready to slip inside of Charlie and become a man... NOW!

All she had instructed me to do was feel her pussy for dampness so that’s all I did by cupping my hand over her fat outer lips and her vagina’s opening. Sure enough she was getting wet... ALRIGHT! I was doing this right.

“Billy, let’s go into my bedroom and light some candles and put on some romantic music.”

She explained how the ambiance was very important to keep the woman in the right mood mentally. The mood would help keep the female wet and ready to be taken. No problem from me. Candles, soft music, 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets... go for it... especially if those girly things meant I would eventually get some of her pussy.

We laid on the bed and continued to kiss.

After another half hour of kissing and pressing her tits against my chest, I asked her if I could caress the rest of her body. That’s when she explained to me what a feather touch was. She rolled over on her tummy, spread her creamy thighs as far as they would go comfortably and I began to lightly touch her body from the bottom of her feet to her neck. Looking between her beautiful legs at her moist pussy that had opened when she spread her legs was very erotic... what a beautiful sight... I was about to go crazy thinking about entering that tiny hole with my penis.

She cooed as I lightly drug my finger nails all over her body. She instructed me to start on the inside of her leg near her knees and to lightly touch her inner thigh all the way up to her fat lips but not to touch her treasure. She explained that girls liked being teased and the anticipation of being touched “there” drove them crazy and made their vagina wetter and made them eventually demand to be fucked.

All of a sudden she rolled over and told me to do the same touching on her front but like on her backside not to touch her pussy. Her front was as beautiful as her backside especially her smooth mound, her fat pussy lips and her mature tummy. This touching was incredible for me especially the eye candy but my balls were ready to explode with the load I had prepared for her.

That’s when she said the words I’d been waiting to hear, “Billy, it’s time... lie on your back right here. I’m going to put you inside of me.”

Charlie didn’t have to ask twice... I quickly lay down where she directed with my 8 1/2” boner looking straight up at the ceiling. The anticipation was killing me... I wanted to be inside of her NOW! but I knew I had to follow her lead so as to not blow this real life sexual fantasy.

She sat provocatively on her legs next to me. Her tits hung down a little more than usual and a roll of her tummy was created by this position. What a beautiful woman... oh how I wanted to fuck her... over and over again.

Charlie then explained, “Billy, I’m going to mount you and allow you to enter me slowly. I want to be in control... you won’t be fucking me... I’ll be fucking you. I don’t expect you’ll last very long this first time but that’s okay because we need to clear your mind so we can continue with my instruction. When you’ve filled me with your sperm, you’ll officially be a man... my man and we can move on.

With that she threw her left leg over my crotch and planted her foot on the bed. She needed to be in that position to handle my penis and rub it through her slit to moisten my big helmet. When she was sure the head of my cock was lubricated enough, she carefully aimed it into the tiny opening of her vagina. She lowered herself just a bit to allow my head to “pop” into her tight sugar hole. Next she began to move up and down so my penis began its decent into the bottom of her very tight vagina. Inch by inch she worked my thick cock deeper and deeper into her sugar hole. I was in heaven as her pussy tightly gripped the length of my thick meat. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. Deeper and deeper my dick went as she purred and lowered herself completely onto my virginal shaft. Finally her smooth fat lips pressed against my groin and hugged the base of my penis... all 8 1/2” of my cock were completely buried in her most private place.

I couldn’t contain myself any longer and said, “Charlie, I love you... please fuck me... please fuck me.”

Without a word and with her eyes closed lost in the ecstasy of being impaled on my granite rod, she began to purr and move her broad womanly hips. Her heavy tits hung inches from my mouth but I held on to the sides of her waist. I couldn’t believe how incredibly tight her 59 year old pussy was... it was like a pink velvet vice gripping my member.

“Oh, Billy, your cock is so big and thick... it’s soooo much bigger than Tommy’s... I think your cock is going to split me wide open... your hard meat feels so good completely filling my pussy. Oh, this is so incredibly good...” and she began to move a little faster up and down with short strokes. My cock was completely inside of her as she began to fuck my brains out.

Charlie had been fucking me for about a minute when my balls couldn’t contain themselves any longer and began to erupt. A huge load of hot cum rushed up my shaft and began to squirt and spurt it’s pent up load into my sweet lover’s neglected vagina. My cock continued to pulse out ropes of cum into her pussy. More and more and more of my sticky load filled her sugar hole. “Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! I love you, Charlie... I love you...” as a giant orgasm filled my crotch.

At the same time I was dumping my load of cum in her pussy, Charlie began to convulse as a massive orgasm rushed through her hungry pussy. The orgasm continued to wash over her in waves for at least two minutes as she uncontrollably continued to fuck me with short fast movements. She finally slumped onto my chest declaring, “I love you too, Billy! That was without a doubt the most intense fucking I’ve ever experienced. Thank you... thank you!”

I was completely spent. I have never experienced so much pleasure. Her tight pussy had milked every drop of cum out of my cock as well as all my energy. It was wonderful... I was now officially a man. What a beautiful woman to receive my first load of sperm. Wow! ...and coming at the same time as she did made the ecstasy that much more intense.

We laid in each other’s arms and held each other for about 20 minutes while I fondled her tits and caressed her body. Finally, I said, ‘Well, Charlie, you took my virginity and now I’m your man.”

“No doubt, Billy... you are certainly a man with that big penis. I can’t tell you how good your big cock felt inside of me. I felt so full and complete. Tommy and I had a pretty good sex life but his cock wasn’t even close to being as big or as thick as yours. None of my orgasms with him even approached what you just did to me. It was so good I feel like I just got fucked for the first time. Your cock is so thick I really thought you might split me open... and when you did cum, I could feel your spurting penis fill my vagina to over flowing with your hot seed. What a mess I have between my legs. Take a look at all your cum.

I moved down towards her pussy as she unashamedly spread her messy thighs. Wow! Her hole was over flowing with my sticky load. It covered her lips and inner thighs and some was running down between her legs towards her little brown rosebud.

“Charlie, may I clean you up with my tongue?”

“Billy, that sounds yummy... Tommy never wanted to spend any time licking my pussy. We had some really hot sex on occasion but Tommy never fucked me like you just did... orgasm after orgasm... it was delicious.”

With her permission I began to lick my sperm off of her creamy thighs and moved to her swollen lips. When they were relatively clean, I put my tongue on her little brown rosebud and began to lick slowly towards the opening of her vagina where the cum continued to ooze out. Man, I had shot a lot of cum in Charlie’s sugar hole and I was really enjoying the clean up.

All during my cleanup Charlie was making cooing noises. I decided to spend some more time between her creamy thighs and I began to gently lick and flick her clit with my tongue. It wasn’t but a minute before she obviously began to have another orgasm and then another and then another.

Just as I thought I’d finished cleaning her up more cum oozed out of her opening. This continued for about 5 more minutes until her pussy was empty.

“Oh, Billy, that was wonderful... I feel like you got cheated though having only one orgasm while I had at least a dozen very intense releases. How was your orgasm?”

“Charlie, I only had one orgasm but I can’t describe how intense it was... I have never experienced anything that felt that good. What a release! Your pussy is incredibly tight and wonderful. It was unreal. When I couldn’t hold back any longer, I began to have my orgasm in your sweet, sweet pussy. I can’t tell you how good it felt to shoot my load into your body. I want to fuck you again.

“You’ll get to fuck me as much as you want, my love but let’s just savor this moment. Wow! Look... your dick is already hard again.

37375tn
37375tn
16 Followers
12