Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can have massage, she whispered, 100 dollars for 1 hour or 60 dollars for 30 minutes." Charlie was desperate he had to do something or become the but of his mates crude jokes for days and weeks to come. "Yes that's it one hour." He looked at her misshapen face thinking I won't get excited with her. "Will you do it?"

Hanako shook her head, "no not me I'll get you sexy girl." Charlie took Hanako`s hand, "please," he whispered. "No sex. No touch penis, just massage, please." Hanako didn't know what to do, no one ever asked for her services. Still thinking he was probably saving himself for his bride she again refused.

He took her hand squeezing it gently and stared into her misshapen face, "please, I only want you." When she saw the pleading look on Charlie's face she decided to give in. "Just massage, no sex, one hour," she said as she took two towels and led him off to a nearby room.

Charlie's relief at avoiding the teasing of his team mates soon disappeared when Hanako told him to take of his clothes. "All of them?" he asked blushing. "Yes, everything," she said as she washed her hands. Quickly stripping off he stood with his hands in front of his cock. When she turned round and saw his red face and the way he was standing she smiled to herself, men didn't hide their equipment in a brothel. Charlie was either extremely nervous or very shy.

"On the table face down," she ordered sternly. Charlie was relieved to lay face down with his face through the little hole in the massage table. He felt Hanako spread a towel over his rear and waited in anticipation. Hanako`s hands were warm with oil when she leant over his head and started to massage his shoulders.

He felt her body touch his head each time her hands moved down his back wondering if it was her breasts. Hanako stopped those thoughts when she quickly found parts of his body that had been battered during the afternoons football match and gently massaged the tired and bruised muscles.

Within minutes he started to feel good under her soothing gentle but firm hands. "Lovely," he murmured. Hanako smiled and whispered, "thank you." Thinking he was a nice young man.

Charlie was completely relaxed by the time he felt her hands work down over his butt pushing the towel away. Hanako refreshed the oil on her hands spilling a little that trickled down between his cheeks past his rosebud and on to his balls causing his cock to stir for the first time since he lay on the table.

Hanako was thinking of her life and the way it had changed since that drunken sailor smashed her face by bashing her with a broken beer bottle. Tonight this young man had come to her aid and defused a possible problem, again caused by too much drink. Not many men would help, most just walked away if there was trouble, especially trouble in a brothel.

She smiled to herself recalling how she had become involved in running a brothel as she massaged Charlie's butt and moved down to his legs. She had left Japan when she was sixteen. She was an orphan who had been resettled under a church sponsored scheme.

When she turned eighteen she started work for an old couple from the church in a small travel agency. When she learnt the business they left it to her. A trickle of young women from Japan started to frequent the agency as Hanako developed a reputation for knowing the language and being helpful. To help those looking for a low cost holiday she drew up a list of all the cheap decent accommodation, recommending places where they would not be ripped off.

To help supplement the funds of those whose money was short she also drew up a list of farms where they could earn good money picking fruit and vegetables. Even though she was not much older than some of them she became their mother hen during their foreign adventure. Her small office became a haven for young Japanese women.

One day two beautiful young Japanese girls Kiku and Ima asked could they speak to her privately. "We need your help," Ima said when she took them into a private room. "We don't want to pick mangoes or wash dishes we need jobs that will bring us a lot more money quickly."

She blushed as she went on. "We have decided to become call girls but the newspaper will not take our advertisements. They have rules about our needing a permanent address, pay in advance and bank accounts. We need banking arrangements so we can accept credit cards and tax stuff."

"We thought you might help us by advertising our services using your office account. We will pay you what ever you want." Hanako had been shocked, "but you will be prostitutes," she gasped. "You could be murdered or become diseased going off with strange men; you will shame your families."

Kiku laughed, "we have thought of all that. If we are discreet and take no Japanese customers no one back home could possibly find out. We will only practice safe sex and take no risks. It won't be for long we just want to earn enough money to be able to stay in the top five star resorts and hopefully meet a rich husband."

Hanako had agreed to take the calls and placed advertisements using her home phone and her office account. Never having had anything to do with call girls or prostitutes Hanako laid down rules that would give her control and protect the girls. "Out calls only you will only meet men in motel and hotel rooms, I'll drive you and pick you up." From the first night the phone rarely stopped. She smiled as she ran her hands up Charlie hairy legs to his butt remembering the flurry of calls.

It had soon become apparent that she could not continue to spend all night both driving and answering the phones so she arranged for customers to visit the girls at the rooms in the back of her office. Kiku and Ima recruited other backpackers into the scheme and business boomed.

Within a few days of allowing the girls to use the rooms at the rear of her offices she was visited by the police who asked for money. When she paid they gave her a couple of months to meet the requirements of the states laws or they would shut her down.

She had gone to a lawyer who advised her to rent premises in an industrial area away from private residences and apply for a license to run a legal brothel. Her mind was far from Charlie and his massage as she thought of those early days. Not watching what she was doing her hands brushed his balls and the crack of his anus every time she stroked up his legs causing his cock to grow hard.

When Hanako felt Charlie move, she slapped him lightly on the butt, "turn over o.k.?" she asked. "Yesss" he groaned as he tried to hide his erect cock with a towel only to find it looked worse when he lay on his back. Hanako seemed to deliberately ignore Charlie's erection while rearranging the towel over his lower body. To his surprise she just washed her hands and reached for more oil.

Charlie relaxed once more when she started to massage his feet and ankles. On his back he could now study Hanako more closely. From what he could see she appeared to have long shiny black hair that was piled in a bun on the top of her head. He ignored her battered face and studied her body. Not bad he thought as he spied what appeared to be a pair of heavy tits swinging under the folds of her loose silk top. "Where are you from?" he asked.

Hanako jumped in surprise at his question, "I was born in Japan I have lived here for fifteen years. Why do you ask, is something wrong." Charlie felt her hands moving up his leg, "Oh no, it's great, it's just that you are very tall and I thought Japanese women were generally tiny you know not very tall or big built." As he spoke he gestured with his hands as if to point to her breasts. Hanako looked down at her breasts and straightened her top, "I can't help my body," she replied quietly.

Oh shit, thought Charlie now I've done it. "Hey," he cried. "I wasn't being critical I think you have a great body." Hanako whispered, "thank you," and turned her back as she returned to massaging his lower legs. The room grew quiet as Hanako worked the tired muscles of his legs. Charlie lay watching her cursing himself as a blundering idiot.

Gradually Hanako worked her way back up his legs until she pushed the towel aside and massaged his inner thighs. Even though he had said no sex he willed her to touch him. He held his breath when her hands came so close then slipped away before coming back again and again.

His cock now stood up like a flag pole under the edge of the towel but Hanako ignored it. She worked on his hands and fingers massaging his arms then stood behind him and massaged his head and face. This time he looked up to see the shadow of what appeared to be large tits. She spied him looking and said, "No sex, no touch, ok." when he nodded she said, "Ok finished," and offered him a towel pointing to the shower.

The team traveled home to be met with speeches from the mayor and other dignitaries before they joined in what seemed days of celebrations. Michelle's piece had been shown nation wide bringing more reporters and cameramen to their little town. She traveled down for the celebrations kissing Charlie thoroughly in front of his scandalized aunt. "I have been offered a job down south," she whispered. She ran her hand down over his butt. "Try to get away from your aunt and these big wigs so I can give you a proper farewell."

"Who was that painted hussy?" His Aunt cried when he came back to sit with her and her church friends. "Some city slut you met while you were neglecting your work gallivanting around playing football." Charlie was stunned and looked into his Aunt's angry face seeing her clearly for the first time.

He had always defended her in the past when his mates called her a mean old bitch because without her intervention he would have spent the last few years in an orphanage. He knew she had used him as unpaid slave labor, working him from first light until well after sunset seven days a week but she had provided him with good basic food and a place to live.

"It's better than an orphanage kid;" she used to remind him when ever he was slow or complained. Now he was eighteen he no longer had the threat of the orphanage hanging over his head but still defended her out of sheer loyalty.

For her to call Michelle a slut in front of her church going friends was the last straw. He tried to stop her carrying on but she was now raving about the kids lack of gratitude. "That's terrible Auntie you shouldn't say things that are untrue," he said as he stood up to leave. "Where are you going?" she screamed. "I'm going to apologise for your bad manners." She completely lost control. "How dare you accuse me of bad manners you lazy little bugger? When he kept going she screamed so everyone could hear, "That's it kid go chase after your Trollope but don't come back. I don't want you in my home any more."

Charlie had had enough, "if that's what she wants that'll do me," he growled as he asked Nat to drive him home so he could pack. A few hours later he caught the train to the city with his meager possession packed in one suitcase. Arriving late at night he booked in to a backpacker's hostel not far from the brothel they had visited a few nights before.

Angry and horny he rang Michelle; it was a while before she answered her voice full of sleep. She quickly woke up. "Come on over sweetie. I leave early in the morning but we will still have time to say good bye properly," she said with a laugh as she gave him directions.

Michelle was wearing nothing but a smile as she opened her apartment door. Charlie couldn't move he just stood and looked. She was built big but she looked good. Her large soft breasts had very little sag for their size. Her hips were wide her stomach was flat she carried very little fat. Her pussy appeared bigger than he expected it was covered in curly black hair. Her long legs were thick and muscular confirming what he had briefly seen through the slit in her skirt.

Charlie had never seen a nude woman before other than in the few books his mates bought to school. He found her body so exciting that he felt the first drops of pre come leak from his rock hard cock. Michelle looked up and down the hall. "Don't just stand out there staring," she laughed, "come inside and get a closer look."

She kissed him hungrily as she slammed the door shut. "We don't have a lot of time," she growled as she started ripping his clothes off while they kissed. When he struggled and kicked his pants away she broke the kiss to look at him. "I heard about your fight with your aunt. Everyone told me how you stood up for me. I'm sorry I'm leaving now, I would love to stay here with you." She pulled him close, "don't worry, in the next couple of hours I will make sure you never forget me."

He walked back to the hostel as dawn broke shaking his head as he tried to recall all the things they had done in such a short time. After a long luxurious blow job during which she milked him and milked him until he thought he would be dry forever she had taught him to eat pussy.

When he told her he had never seen a woman's pussy up close before she became excited. "Love it sweetie just make love to it. Learn to do this properly and the girls will keep coming back for more. If you are really good they won't be able to keep it quiet. They will tell their friends and their friends will want you to go down on them."

She pulled him over to her bed and threw herself down, splayed her legs wide in an erotic pose that nearly made him come and opened her pussy lips with her fingers. "Come here," she called quietly, "come here and kiss your first hot pussy."

Charlie's horn grew in his trousers as he remembered how she had directed his head with her hands until her body started to buck to the same beat as his tongue. He had loved the smell of her hot wet pussy. He had played and fingered it, licked it and rubbed his nose in it to smell its aroma. He licked his lips, even now on the way home he could still smell and taste her fantastic pussy.

He straightened his cock in his trousers holding it with his hand in his pocket as a woman jogger passed. He turned to watch her rear bouncing in her tight jogging outfit and laughed. It wasn't moving nearly as much as Michelle's moved when he held it in his hands and she bounced up and down on his cock. He sighed, what a woman, what a night, as he stumbled into bed.

The next day he visited the pub next door seeking work. The publican was a footy fan and recognized Charlie, congratulating him on his game in the finals. When he heard Charlie was looking for work he told him to look no more. "I can only give you a job as a handyman picking up empties in the bistro, helping the girls clean up, washing pots and pans in the kitchen just doing anything that is needed. The hours can be flexible if you need to train." He slapped Charlie on the back and laughed, "I'll make sure the pays ok if you sign up with my local team next year."

A few nights later Charlie was helping in the bistro when he recognized a Japanese girl he had seen in the brothel. Thinking she would not want to recognize or remember him he went about his business when she surprised him by coming over to the counter where he was working. "Hi," she called softly "aren't you the young man who helped Hanako with the drunk the other night." "Yep that's me," he replied as he looked around to see if anyone was looking or listening.

She laughed, "Don't worry most of us working girls eat here before work. We thought we recognized you because you took Hanako off to a room. No one ever does that and you made her very proud. Thanks for caring for her she is a wonderful lady we all love her." With a smile she started to leave then turned back, "why don't you drop in late one night. I'm sure she would be glad to see you."

After the early morning session with Michelle, Charlie had developed a healthy interest in women and sex. He rang Cindy who reluctantly told him she had just broken in a new partner. At the local technical college where he signed on for a basic IT course the students looked too young, none stirring his fancy. Some of the foreign girls at his backpacker hostel slept around but he was turned off by stories of sexually transmitted diseases that had infected a few residents.

The Japanese girls from the brothel looked forward to meeting him when he worked in the bistro each afternoon. They were very beautiful and eager to become friends spending a lot of time asking questions about life in small country towns. They laughed when he told them his home town had a population of seven thousand telling him that some companies in Japan employed more people than that.

One afternoon as the girls left for work one remained behind. "What's up Yuki?" he asked when she called him over. "My apologies," she said as she bowed. "I was wondering if you would like to become our security man. We are worried and want to talk to Hanako about hiring a man but know she will say it's hard to trust a man you don't know."

"I don't know if you have heard the story of her disfigured face. It is the result of an attack by a drunken sailor who demanded drugs. When Hanako told him there was no drugs allowed he broke a bottle over her head and then pushed it into her face disfiguring her so badly she nearly bled to death. The security man she had hired was outside drinking with his friends and never turned up until the ambulance came and it was all over."

She looked at Charlie, "She has not had a security person since then saying they are a waste of time and money." "Why me?" Charlie asked. "She blushed as she leant forward and felt the muscles on his arm. "We know you are young and strong. We have learnt to trust you because we meet you here each day. We think Hanako may trust you because you tried to help her. We don't know anyone else and even if we did we would like it to be you. Will you promise to think about it please?"

Charlie didn't know what to say but promised to think about it. When he thought about it, it didn't take long for him to work out that apart from the downside of working in a brothel the job would give him all day free to go to college and study.

He kept an eye out for Yuki when she came in with her other workmates the next afternoon. "I've thought it over. The first problem is money. I want to move out of the backpackers joint so I need to earn more than I earn now. If you can arrange that I would be interested," he said as they all smiled and clapped.

It was two days later when Yuki and Yoko approached him. "Hanako has agreed to do something about security. We have mentioned your name and she agreed that you would probably be a good choice. We have not told her we have spoken to you. We don't want her to think we have been going behind her back." Yoko broke in, "look, what we want you to do is drop in to the brothel tonight and let's see what happens."

Charlie waited until half past nine before he visited the brothel. Inside he headed over to the desk where Hanako was sitting. She looked up and smiled her face all twisted.

"You want more massage?" she asked. Charlie was taken by surprise he had not thought that Hanako would think he was there as a customer, in fact he now realized he had not really thought about what would happen when he called.

"Yes, Massage," he stammered. Hanako stood up, "fine I will get you good girl." Charlie realized that things were not going the way the girls had planned. He didn't want a massage and didn't want another girl he wanted to talk to Hanako about a job.

"You," he whispered. "I want you." Hanako looked at Charlie she was surprised but pleased to find he wanted her to massage him again. "No want nice young girl?" she asked. Charlie saw Yuki and Yoko smile as he responded, "I want you."

Hanako had been surprised when Charlie came back to visit. She never had anything to do with the clients. Charlie had been different he had helped her with his drunken mate, told her he didn't want sex and then asked for her services. Maybe he's gay or his future wife won't cooperate she thought as she led him off to the Massage Room.