Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the room Charlie slipped out of his clothes and lay down naked on the table his face looking down through the hole cut for that purposes. Bloody hell he thought as he looked through the hole and watched her feet moving around the room, how can I approach her about a job while I'm naked.

He decided to stop worrying about the job when she spread a towel over his rear and her warm firm hands started to work on his shoulders. He was nearly asleep when she commenced massaging his feet and started to work her way upwards from his knees making long sweeping movements up his thighs. This time he was in no doubt that her hands on their upward sweep flicked his balls before they started back on their downward journey.

Hanako was unaware of the effect her hands were having on Charlie until she saw that his cock had uncoiled and grown hard. She smiled to herself, he did not want sex in a brothel but he was still young and horny.

Charlie was concentrating on the approach of her hands when she asked, "When will you marry?" He pushed up so he could turn and look at Hanako, "Excuse me but what did you say." "Sorry she murmured, "I asked when you get married."

Charlie sat up and laughed, "I'm not getting married. I don't even have a girl friend. Where did you get that idea?" It was Hanako`s turn to be embarrassed, "I'm sorry," she whispered ever so quietly. "When you no want pretty girl for sex, I thought you may be saving yourself for new wife."

She was clearly embarrassed pushing him back down and absent mindedly massaging his chest her fingers pinching his nipples. Charlie tried to set her mind at rest he placed his hand on her waist and whispered "look at me. There doesn't have to be a reason I just like massage with you."

Hanako realised Charlie was trying to stop her being embarrassed. Yoko had been pestering her for days about security. They had spoken about Charlie as a possible employee and here he was being nice to her once more.

He is a considerate young man and he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend to object to his working with prostitutes she thought. She studied his strong young body and decided to employ him. Charlie was relieved when she draped a towel over his erection and asked, "Would you like to work for me as my security man." Before he could answer she continued, "You would have to live in the furnished apartment at the rear of the building and be available when we are open." When he immediately said yes she smiled. "Put your clothes on and come and talk to me, we cannot talk business while you have no clothes on."

Back in the main reception room she offered him a wage he could not refuse and called Yuki and Yoko over. "I am going to hire this young man for security. He will live in the apartment on the premises and be available when needed. You have been the ones who have convinced me of the need for security, so I'll leave it to you to show him around."

Yoko and Yuki squealed with feigned surprise giving Charlie a hug before leading him off to the apartment. The apartment was luxurious compared with what Charlie had been used to on the farm. It had been fitted out for use by a resident security officer. Hanako had left it empty when she sacked the security officer whose failure to help left her with a badly distorted face.

Yoko and Yuki showed him how he would be able to keep an eye on the brothel's front door via a security camera and the one way window mirror that allowed him a wide view of the brothels interior without anyone knowing he was watching. "You can't see into any of the rooms the authorities demand client privacy." Yuki said as she danced around the room. "You have your own entrance at the rear and a direct door into reception," Yoko stood with her arm around Charlie as they watched Yuki dance. "The door can only be opened from this side so you can visit us uninvited but we can only visit you if you invite us."

"Will you invite us in to entertain you," Yoko asked when Yuki finished. "Depends on what you mean by entertain," he replied when Yuki joined them and pulled him down on the bed.

She looked at Yoko who nodded agreement. "Sometimes we grow tired of pretending for men who pay. There are times when we need a little loving of our own. There are times when we would like to visit a man of our choosing and be made love to, not have to give paid sex."

"Hanako does not like us going outside looking for lovers she worries about our health and safety. We rarely go anywhere while we work here, yet we are young and have the same urges as other young women." Yoko jumped on the bed beside Charlie, "what she is trying to say is we want you to be our lover."

"Both of you?" he asked incredulously. "Yoko gave a nervous giggle, "No all of us. There are fifteen girls working in the house. Some of them only want to have someone to talk to or someone who will walk down to the shops with them. Others like Yuki and I want to have some one love us for ourselves."

Yuki had opened his shirt and was kissing and sucking on his nipples while Yoko spoke. "Sex In the brothel is clean we never kiss customers on the lips. We never go down on them without a condom covering their cocks. They are not allowed to kiss our pussies they must use condoms if they want sex. We have a doctor visit every Monday and Friday. She takes smears and blood, testing us for every possible disease. We are so bloody clinically clean it's boring."

Meanwhile Yuki had kissed down his body and was trying to remove his pants. Charlie lifted his hips to allow her to pull them off as Yoko started to kiss him and play with his nipples. Charlie's heart was thumping when Yuki stood up and removed her clothes. She smacked Yoko on the bottom and pushed her head away.

"I want him to eat me," she growled. "I am twenty years old and I've never had anyone do that to me." She stood beside the bed inches from his head legs apart her pussy shining in the light. "Will you eat my Japanese pussy?" she asked.

Charlie slid over closer and reached out to take her by the legs and pull her body closer. "I'd love to," he whispered as he spread the lips of her clean shaven pussy. It was moist inside welcoming his probing finger. He watched his finger disappear and twisted it feeling for her clit. Yuki couldn't wait for his mouth. She pushed her body forward so her pussy was in his face, "lick it," she whispered, "please lick it."

Charlie was in no hurry. The only other pussy he had kissed had belonged to big Michelle. It had been very hairy much of it hidden by thick black curly hair; never the less it had been sweet and hot. He recalled that Michelle had directed his head and tongue with her hands leaving him little time for just looking. Now that he was licking the larger outer lips and the thinner inner lips of this sweet clean shaven Japanese pussy he was not only going to love it and pleasure her but he was going to study it closely so he could learn everything there was to know about pussies.

The scent of her arousal combined with the tentative tasting of her juices made him lose his way but Yuki did not complain when he let his mouth slip to the side and ended up kissing her inner thigh. She just moved her body and grabbed his head moving both body and head until his mouth was once again licking and sucking near his slow moving finger. "I love your pussy," he gurgled with his mouth full, and then stopped trying to talk as he kissed and nibbled on her thick pussy lips while he increased the speed of his finger working it faster and faster in and out of her increasingly steamy pussy.

Charlie was having a ball listening to her moans and grunts when he recalled how Michelle had bucked and come more than once when he sucked licked and chewed lightly on her little hard clit. Running his hand up he felt the little hood that covered Yuki`s clit.

He felt her shudder when he lifted it so he could lick round it and near it always stopping just short of touching the tiny erect lump. Then when her moans decreased he licked lightly across her clit once twice three times. Feeling her tense up and start to buck he stopped for a minute then started again until he felt her shudder and come.

As he felt and heard Yuki come down from the last of a number of highs Yoko stopped kissing his cock and stood up to whisper close to his ear, "My turn." Yuki groaned and pulled his head back out of her lap. She leant down and kissed him, "thank you Charlie," she whispered "that was wonderful. "After Yoko`s turn, can we do it again?"

Charlie discovered that night that just as no two women were the same no two pussies were the same. The outer lips of Yoko`s pussy were bigger and fatter than Yuki`s as was her clit. Yoko`s clit stood out reminding him of a little soldier on guard duty while Yuki`s was much smaller always hiding behind its little hood. Charlie learnt through hours of love making, that while pussies may not look the same a man's tongue gently and lovingly licking different clits brought similar reactions from their owners.

He could not recall a night in which he had had more fun. The two young Japanese lovelies really were starved for a little love and kindness. They rode him and blew him then wrapped themselves round his body kissing stroking and playing with his cock and each others breasts and pussies as they laughed and played the hours away.

When they left they both cried, "I have never had such a wonderful night," Yuki sighed her eyes full of tears. "Me too," Yoko cried "Not just the sex but the loving and the laughter it was fun." He tried to ease them out but they didn't want to go. Eventually he stood at the door waving as they started to leave. They had only gone a few yards when Yuki ran back to kiss him. "Our friends will be jealous when we tell them; they will all want to have fun with you. Would you do it again with them?" Yoko called, "and with us."

Over the next few days Charlie had many visitors. Most of the girls who worked in the Brothel were from overseas the majority Japanese. He learnt how hard it was for them to make local friends because they rarely stayed more than a few days in the one place. Moving all the time let them see more of the country but it had a downside when it reduced their chances of making friends other than with fellow back packers.

Charlie started to provide much need male friendship. He made sure that he listened to their problems fixed and repaired their few possessions and always gave them a cuddle and a kiss when they met. After a while when ever any of them had a day off they would spend it with him. His apartment and his bed were never empty. He was joined whenever he finished his studies by one or two girls seeking to either relax or enjoy his body.

Hanako sat and talked with Charlie every night while the girls worked. She knew of their visits to his apartment and encouraged Charlie by rearranging the rosters so that any girl who became a little depressed or off color could have free time to spend with Charlie in his apartment.

The girls responded to his care and concern by turning up for work looking more relaxed and beautiful. Some of the regular customers remarked to Hanako on the changes in the girls making it easier for Charlie to convince her that they should have some free fun time by altering the business hours. She agreed to delay opening until the early evening on some weekdays and Sundays.

Charlie made arrangements for them all to accompany him to an out of town beach on their first free Sunday. The local boys in their toys created the areas first traffic jam on the town beach when they drove slowly by whistling and calling to the bevy of scantily clad young Japanese ladies sitting at the outdoor tables of the only coffee shop.

Following the success of that first outing Charlie made a weekly booking with a mini bus company and took them off to local scenic spot in the country then to regional shopping centers and movie houses.

The weekly outings were a ton of fun but to Charlie's disappointment no matter how hard they tried Hanako never joined them. She would pack them on the bus and wave them off but refused to go out in public.

Trying to find an answer, Charlie invited the doctor who did the smears and blood tests on the girls to have morning tea in his apartment. Two or three of the girls joined him when he told them he wanted to do something about Hanako`s face. The doctor recommended a visiting surgeon who came north two or three times a year. "He does a lot of plastic surgery if any one can help her he can." Charlie agreed and asked for a referral for Hanako. The doctor noticing his enthusiasm said she would use her staff to see if she could arrange an early appointment. "

That night when business was slack Charlie slipped his arm around Hanako`s waist and whispered, "I've arranged an appointment for you with a top surgeon I want him to look at your face."

She reacted violently," No," she cried. "No leave me alone I don't want you doing things for me." She tried to pull away but he held her tight. "Don't be so bloody stupid," he shouted, "the girls and I will pay if you are too bloody mean. If you refuse I'll carry you there kicking and screaming. Do it for us if you're too bloody stubborn to do it for yourself." She struggled in his arms until he slipped back over the lounge and she fell on top of him his hand holding her breast.

She looked at him her twisted face making it hard to see what she was feeling. "No don't," she whispered. "Oh yes," he replied as he rolled her large long nipple between his thumb and finger. She struggled but he held her in his arms. When he felt her nipple grow hard he kissed her distorted lips. "You have a beautiful sexy body. I am not letting you hide it from me while you wallow in pity. We are going to fix that face so I can kiss you properly when we make love."

"Oh no," she moaned, "not me." Charlie would not be denied. "Yes you, if you won't do it for yourself do it for me and the girls." He turned her over on his lap as the girls watched and gave her five hearty smacks on her bottom. The room gasped in surprise when she stopped struggling and lay quiet across his lap.

Her twisted face had broken into what could only be described as a grin when Charlie pulled her to her feet and slipped his arm around her waist. He looked at the smiling girls. "Its time for things to change around here." He growled. "I will be taking Hanako to the doctor."

For all his bravado Charlie worried that he may have gone too far. He was ready to say sorry when they met the next morning but when he saw her smiling face he knew that she wanted him to take charge. He immediately started to issue orders on Hanako`s behalf telling her that she must keep the doctors appointment and gradually taking over the girls work roster.

He was delighted at the immediate change in Hanako. Now her eyes shone in her face replacing the lack luster look that she had adopted in the past. She laughed when Charlie teased the girls even joining in the discussions when they planned future trips.

Charlie would slip his arm around her when they met. Each time he would slip his hand up to hold her firm breasts through her clothes while he kissed her twisted lips. Gradually she accepted and welcomed his kisses easing her mouth open until she accepted his tongue and responded with her own.

Three weeks later all of the girls who weren't working stood outside the rear door of Charlie's apartment and waved as he escorted Hanako to a hired limo and they took off for the visiting specialists waiting rooms.

In the limo Hanako gripped his hand hard, she was scared. "Will you come in with me?" she asked. Charlie laughed, "They'll be hard pressed trying to keep me away. I won't leave you. I will be with you whenever you want me." It was nearly three hours later when they emerged from the doctors rooms to find Yoko waiting outside. "It took so long I thought I should come up and find out what happened." She explained nervously.

Hanako took hold of her hand and kissed her in what was for her an unusual display of public affection. "Its wonderful news," she cried. "He says a lot of it is superficial and even though it is old it can be easily remedied. It will mean a number of major and minor operations and some pain, but he said I will have a new beautiful face when he finishes."

The celebrations in Charlie's apartment continued throughout the night. It was just after midnight when Charlie led Hanako off to his bedroom. When he tried to undress her she whispered, "No." He held her at arms length so he could look at her, "I want you," he said pulling her close.

"And I want you," she replied with a little nervous giggle. "But I want to wait until I get my new face." Then she surprised Charlie when she rubbed her hand along the front of his pants over his erection. "I want you to put a smile on my good face not the bad one"

Charlie could not believe that Hanako had rubbed his erect cock even though it was still in his pants. She had never acted like this before. "My god," he groaned, "that's nice do it again." He was disappointed when she smiled shyly and signaled him to be quiet.

"I knew you would be horny but I wanted to make sure. The new girl Etsu has never had a customer; she is very beautiful you should sleep with her tonight." Before he could speak she turned towards the bedroom door, "It will be good for her and relieve you. I will call her."

He watched her walk away and shook his head as he though how much different the new Hanako was compared with the one he had met when he first visited the brothel. In the past she had never touched his cock other than accidentally when massaging his legs. Now she was rubbing it and promising much more. He smiled wryly to himself, well at least she's not jealous he though as he watched her bring Etsu into the room and lead her over to meet him.

Etsu was trembling inside she was scared and wanted to hide. At home in Japan she had treasured her virginity but traveling with her friends overseas it had become something to laugh about. She had decided to change all that before she returned home and asked for a job in the brothel.

Hanako took her hand, "Etsu is very shy, her friends have joined us here so they can extend their holiday and she has joined up with them." She looked at Etsu who stood trembling with her head down. "Have you had a man?" she asked. Etsu spoke so quietly that they did not hear her. "Are you a virgin?" Hanako asked as she lifted Etsu`s head so they could see her face.

Etsu spoke very softly, "I have touched a mans penis but I have never had one in me." Charlie bent down so he could look into her eyes, "My God girl, why in the hell do you want to sell your cherry in a brothel?" he asked.

There were tears in her eyes when she whispered. "I don't, but it's the only way to get more money so I can stay with the rest of my friends." Charlie spoke angrily, "Bugger your friends, how much money will you need?" "At least two thousand dollars," she whispered. Charlie looked at Hanako, "Give it to her. I'll pay you back."

Hanako was all smiles; she hugged Charlie holding him tight. "I always knew you were a good man. Yoko will tell you that I never let young girls like Etsu sell their virginity in my house. I have money; she can work for me in my travel office while her older friends earn their money from their customers. When they leave she will have more than enough money."

Etsu kissed them both before taking Charlie's hand, "go to bed now?" she asked. "Bloody hell," Charlie groaned, "didn't you understand. You don't have to sleep with customers we will look after you." "I know," whispered Etsu, "but I want to sleep with you."

Hanako shoved Charlie towards the bed, "she wants to be loved; the girls have told her you are a kind and considerate lover. She wants you to be her first. She came in here to do just that. What we have decided about work does not change that."