Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had not really taken much notice of Etsu during all the discussion. He turned to look at her when Hanako said she wanted him to take her virginity. She was standing quietly looking down at her feet. He didn't know how to ask her did she really want him to take her cherry and decided to put it as nicely as possible. 'Do you really want to join me in my bed?" he asked.

Etsu was tiny. At age eighteen she was just a half inch over five feet. She looked up at Charlie's towering six foot body thinking he was a monster. He'll be far too big for me, she thought as she looked down at the bulge in his pants. He'll break me in two.

Then she remembered the girls telling her that Charlie was a gentle lover who wouldn't hurt her. She put her fears aside and cried out. "Yes, I want you to make me a real woman." She looked up at the doubt in his eyes. "I want you to be the man, the first man to love me," she was nearly shouting when she finished. She blushed and turned away when she heard the cheers and calls of support from her friends who had heard every word.

Charlie slipped his arm around her and led her to the shower. "Let's shower together," he whispered. "It will relax you and give us time to get to know one and other." When she didn't object he slowly undressed her. "You're very sweet," he whispered as her gown dropped to the floor around her feet. He did not look at her body but looked into her eyes. "This is a very precious moment in your life. If at any time you want me to stop, just say so. I want you to be happy."

Charlie held both her hands as he stepped back to look at her. "Sweet is not good enough," he said as his eyes swept over her tiny body. "There must be a better word." He dropped down on his knees and eased the last piece of clothing from her body. "That's better now I can see your pretty little pussy," he whispered as he licked around its outer lips.

He slowly licked up her body as he stood up kissing and nibbling on her breasts as he passed. "Undress me love," he whispered. Etsu fumbled with his belt and zip trying not to blush. "Pull them down," he whispered when his pants seemed to snag on his hips.

It was her turn to slip to her knees as she eased his pants down over what to her mind was his gigantic cock. He heard her gasp as both his pants and jocks slid down together exposing his waving cock. "You can touch it sweetheart; it won't hurt you" he whispered.

When she didn't reach for his cock he lifted her in his arms, "you will have a ton of time to play with that later. Now we are going to shower together," he lifted her face so she was looking up into his eyes. "It will be fun. I want to kiss you all over and play with your little pussy. I hope you will do the same to my cock."

In the shower he wrapped Etsu in his arms and cuddled her close. "Don't do any thing just stand in my arms and Let the water run over you," he whispered as he felt her shaking. Slowly the warm water soothed her body and melted her fears away. Charlie held her close and hummed a little love song he knew her friends loved. "Sing it for me," he whispered as he drew her body closer. She closed her eyes and sang quietly in Japanese her hands moving on his back.

Charlie faced a dilemma. She was so small that the hair on her head just reached his chin. The difference in their heights made it impossible for him to reach down and stroke her pussy. To move so he could kiss her tiny breasts or stroke her pussy would break the tranquil mood he had created as the warm water and the song soothed her body and washed her fears away. He decided to do nothing and let things take there course.

Etsu moved first. She looked up at Charlie, "I'm ready," she whispered, "take me to bed." Charlie wrapped her tiny brown body in a large white towel and carried her over to stand her in front of the mirrored door of his wardrobe. Standing to one side behind her looking in to the mirror over her shoulder so she could see him looking and watch what he was doing, he slowly and luxuriously dried her off.

Etsu watched as he sank to his knees to concentrate on drying her pussy. She eased her legs apart at his urging and waited as her breathing growing ragged and noisy to her ears. Then she shuddered and sighed when his mouth moved in to kiss her pussy lips.

I should have shaved she thought as his tongue licked her pussy from bottom to top. Then her brain went blank and all her thoughts disappeared. Time seemed to stand still as she concentrated on Charlie's tongue and fingers playing in her pussy.

She did not know that he had found her clit and was ever so lightly running his tongue over it until she felt a surge of energy hit her. Her body bucked involuntarily, her knees grew weak and she tried to close her legs to stop the hot feeling from escaping.

Charlie heard her groans and knew she was experiencing a little orgasm. He sucked her tiny clit between his lips and ran a finger up from her rear and eased it in between the folds of her pussy lips. He heard her grunt when his finger sank home and waited before starting to move it in and out. It was not long before her body started to move in time with his finger and little grunting sounds came from her mouth.

Hearing the sounds and feeling her body move, he sucked harder on her clit and started to move his finger faster and faster until she groaned, mouthing Japanese words he did not understand. Nothing could stop her now. She closed her legs tight around his head, her hands pulling his hair urging his head closer. Then she struggled and groaned and bucked her body up into his face, coming again and again still groaning and moaning in Japanese.

When her shuddering decreased Charlie bit down lightly on her clit and to his surprise she came again her legs falling away from his head. He listened to her breathing for some time waiting for it to settle before he placed his cock in her hand. "Now?" he whispered. "Yes now," she replied. Their coupling was relaxed his cock filling her pussy slowly as she came to terms with its size.

Charlie lay on his back and lifted her up so she was sitting on top of him. "You put it in," he whispered. "This way you are in control you can stop at any time." She held his cock while she lowered her body down. At first taking only an inch or two, then lifting off and starting again. Now they were joined together her body sitting on his, his cock fully enclosed in her pussy.

"Move," he whispered. "I can't" she groaned. "Yes you can. Just a little at a time." To her surprise it didn't hurt, it just seemed to get better. "Oh yes, that's lovely," she moaned as she started to move. She leant forward to take more of her body weight placing her hands on his chest as she maneuvered her body and bounced it up and down.

Charlie was surprised when she started to moan in Japanese. He recalled that she had moaned in Japanese when she experienced what he now knew was her first orgasms. The flow of Japanese words alerted him to the possibility that she might come again after riding his cock for such a short time. "Slow down," he groaned, "slow down." But she sped up, her hands gripping and pulling his nipples as she screamed a torrent of Japanese and came.

Charlie had never experienced a woman like Etsu. She was insatiable riding him as soon as his cock grew hard then coming within minutes. He couldn't recall how many times he had woken up during the night to find her playing with him until he was hard then climbing aboard only for her to come in a flood within minutes. There was a lot of laughter and giggles the next day in the brothel when he kept falling asleep during their regular weekly meeting.

Etsu could not get enough of Charlie she was in his room at every opportunity her hands rarely leaving his body from early morning till late at night until her friends decided to move on. "I'll never forget you, you have made me a real woman," she whispered as she went down on him in front of her friends minutes before she was to leave for the airport. "I will come back on my holidays each year and spend them with you," she called as she waved good bye.

Hanako was very excited when Charlie took her to the private hospital for each of her operations. There was little change for the first few visits and the girls started to worry. Then things started to show. By the time she had her sixth operation they could see how the plastic surgeon had reconstructed her nose chin and mouth. Her ugly twisted mouth was no more. In its place was this new beautiful mouth with full lips surrounding a set of new straight white teeth.

"I never thought they could fix my face," she said as they started to see changes. She ran her fingers over Charlie's face, "you have a beautiful face and so will I when he is finished." Her voice choked up. "You have made me very happy I can never repay you for what you have done." she kissed him and smiled, "but when this is finished I will have a surprise for you."

Charlie kissed her back running his hands over her breasts. "Just get ready for a week of loving," he replied. He realised how much she had changed when she asked with a laugh, "only a week?" Charlie kissed her again, "When you get out of hospital for the last time I'll be waiting and then I'll answer your question with action not words."

Hanako was admitted for a ten day stay at the hospital a few weeks later. "This should be your last visit it's what I call the cut and polish stage," the surgeon said with a laugh as he bent over the photographs and X-rays. "It could take a little longer but you will be better off recovering in here so you can look your best when you leave." Hanako agreed and settled into her exclusive private suite surrounded by flowers from Charlie.

He visited her every day but she would not let him visit at night telling him he was the only security the girls had and he must stay with them each night. The nights were long for Charlie. He missed Hanako and it showed. In the early hours of the morning when business was quiet some of the girls joined him in his apartment and ran a series of competitions making Charlie the judge. Biggest boobs, best butt, longest nipples, sexiest mouth, were easy to judge but it was more difficult to judge the prettiest pussy, the largest clit, wettest pussy or the best shave.

With Hanako`s stay in hospital lasting much longer than expected he had become depressed. The girls worked hard trying to keep him entertained dreaming up new ways of enticing him into their beds and bodies. Their efforts to make him laugh and or get him into bed worked for a while but he hired a second casual security man and took to visiting Hanako both day and night.

He surprised Hanako when he strolled into her suite the first night. "I don't have to go home," he whispered as he sat on the edge of her bed and kissed her. He had a big smile on his face when he whispered, "Move over, now the girls are safe I think I'll sleep here with you tonight."

To Charlie's surprise she moved over. "I've missed you too," she whispered, "you can lie with me but you can't stay the night." Charlie took his time and kissed her thoroughly. You can't kick me out," he growled, "I will have to spend a lot of time learning how to kiss this beautiful new face."

Hanako melted in his arms as he they kissed, "we can't," she laughed. "I'm not supposed to be putting pressure on my face muscles." Charlie grinned, "Well that's OK now I will just have to practice my kissing on your body." As he spoke he moved his hand through her top to pinch one of her long nipples.

When she didn't object he undid the tie that held her top together and pushed in down over her shoulders. He kissed along her neck and shoulders then stepped back and looked down at her breasts. "My god," he whispered. "Do you know this is the first time you have let me see them." He licked his lips, "they are magnificent, I love them."

He grinned, "Let me rephrase that. I'm going to love them and make love to them," he said as he dropped his head to lick around and under her left breast. "Careful dear," she groaned as his teeth grazed her nipple, "they are very tender."

Hanako was a thirty one year old virgin. Charlie was the only man she had ever loved but she did not know how to tell him that he was the love of her life. Years of work in the brothel had given her a poor opinion of men. She had seen too many men performing badly or using women cruelly to want to spend her life tied to one.

Charlie was only a boy but he had become her man. He had a soft side caring for the girls making sure everyone was happy, but it was the way he had taken control of her life that had made her look at him as a man not a boy.

She had spent hours trying to work out why a thirty one years old woman worth millions of dollars would want a poorly educated eighteen year old boy who had nothing. Her answer he cared for her. Then she would wonder why a strapping young man like Charlie would care for her. He was not a gold digger. He never showed any interest in her money. She was sure he did not know how much she had invested out of the brothels profits in real estate throughout the city.

From the day he came back for a second massage she had become interested in him. That interest had grown during recent months when he worked and lived with her girls. She was not jealous of his active sex life seeing it as an extension of his caring ways. If anything she loved him for the way he treated every girl in the same courteous gentle way. Never discriminating never being judgmental just being a friend and confidant.

The day he shouted at her and put her across his knee to discipline her when she refused to go to the plastic surgeon was the day she realised she loved him and would hate to loose him. She stopped dreaming and thinking of Charlie when his lips moved over her nipples once more. She could feel her body responding to his caresses and knew that he would want more tonight.

Charlie would have been surprised if he could have read her thoughts for he too was thinking of love. Hanako had a way about her, a presence that in many ways had overwhelmed him. She was so elegant that even with her twisted face he found her beautiful. He loved watching her walk. She had class. It showed even when she dressed down and her face was ugly. Neither her clothes nor her face could disguise her grace and charm something he had never seen nor experienced while living with his bitter old aunt.

The change when he came to live in the brothel had been tremendous. Gradually he had grown to look forward to the quiet times he spent with Hanako. She was patient with his ignorance teaching him without lecturing. Her voice and the elegant way she pronounced most of her words charmed him as did her knowledge. But it was her body that intrigued him.

She never wore short skirts always wearing long flowing outfits that reached the floor. The fact that she hid her body when everyone else in the brothel displayed theirs for his and their customer's inspection made her all the more appealing. He had spent many minutes and hours thinking about her body.

He had known from the few discreet touches she had allowed him lately that the breasts he now held in his hands were large compared to the average Japanese girl. She was tall and her body was obviously not thin even though she had what he now called the flat Japanese arse. He smiled he was an expert on bottoms intrigued by the well rounded bottoms of the brothels western working girls and the flat no arse Japanese girls.

Without thinking he spoke his thoughts. "I want to see your body" he growled, "I want to look at you." Hanako jumped at his words. "The nurse will come in, this is a hospital," she whispered, "you can't." Charlie took no notice he just moved his head kissing one breast then the other. Then he looked up into her new beautiful face, "if she comes in now she will see you half undressed. Let me pull these sheets back so both her and I can see the rest."

She tried to hold the sheets up to her chest but his firm hands pulled them down. He smiled when he saw her long silk pajama pants; he had` guessed that she would still have her body covered even in bed.

She watched wide eyed as he started to remove her pants knowing that she would find it hard to resist him. "Lift up," he whispered, "let me take them off." "Oh no," she groaned, "Not here wait till I come home." Charlie could see she was worried and lent over to kiss her, "stop worrying he whispered everything will be all right."

The night nurse disturbed them as she arrived to give Hanako her sleeping draught. She saw what Charlie was trying to do as Hanako hurriedly pulled up her bedclothes and smiled. She quickly left the draught on the side table and whispered. "I won't disturb you any more until the shift changes at midnight." She looked at Charlie, "It's all healed now. If you are gentle with her face I don't think you can do much harm. Have a good night."

"We will," Charlie said as he pulled down the bedclothes and placed his hands on Hanako`s pajamas. "Lift up sweetheart, I want to see you and I am not waiting till we go home." Hanako was in two minds. She wanted him to see her but she was scared he might be disappointed. "We shouldn't, not here," she sighed but gave in.

Charlie took her hands and placed them by her side. Then as she watched he quickly removed her silk pajamas leaving her brown body lying naked on the snow white hospital sheet. He gasped struggling for words, "oh my, oh my," he groaned repeating himself while he gathered his thoughts. He leant forward his hands holding his body away from hers and kissed her. "You're lovely." he whispered, "why have you kept your beautiful body hidden away from me."

He didn't wait for her reply. Moving away from her new face he kissed down her neck then kissed down on to the top of her breast. He held her fat brown breast in one hand while he looked at her," very lovely." he whispered as he poked out his tongue and flicked it across her nipple.

It was quite some time before Charlie moved down to her pussy. He had felt Hanako shudder and heard her moan when he moved from one nipple to the other. Knowing she liked her nipples massaged and kissed he stayed much longer than he had planned.

Hanako loved the way Charlie kept telling her what he was going to do. His actions and words left no doubt that he loved her body and loved what he was doing to it. She shuddered inside when he kissed back and forth down to her belly button licking and kissing back up to her breasts and then down again.

She started to try to anticipate his movements but couldn't because he never did the same thing twice in a row. This time his mouth and tongue strayed further down until he was kissing just above her pussy. Then he stopped when he reached her pussy clearly inhaling the scent of her body odors.

Charlie was enjoying himself. Hanako`s pussy was wet and sweet. She was responding to his every move. Wanting to pleasure her he slowly slid his finger into her pussy listening to her quiet moans as he turned his palm and let his finger search for her g spot.

The change in her breathing along with the noises grunts groans and whimpers she was making made Charlie realise that she was waiting for his mouth to reach her pussy. "It's beautiful," he whispered. "It's the first time I have had a chance to touch it I love how it smells, I love how it feels, I'm going to love kissing it."

Hanako listened to his words and waited. When he did not move she raised her body off the bed pushing her pussy towards his face. At first he seemed to take no notice then when she was starting to move again he ran his hands down her legs blowing hot air on too and in her pussy. She eased her legs apart as he kissed along her inner thighs then around her pussy seemingly intent on ignoring it altogether.