Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt his fingers parting her pussy lips. A little involuntary shudder shook her body when he kissed those lips before she felt his tongue pushing to enter. For a moment his tongue felt rough then it seemed to soften and relax as it licked up toward her clit.

. His kind loving attitude relaxed Hanako as she lay back and let a man touch her pussy for the first time. She loved the feel of Charlie's mouth and tongue but didn't want to do any further here in a hospital bed. "No more," she whispered. Charlie heard her cries and thought he must be doing something wrong. He raised his head from between her thighs to look up into her face. "What's up love?" he cried as he saw doubt in her eyes.

She spoke softly, "I don't want to make love for first time in hospital. I want the first time to be special." At first Charlie did not realise why she kept repeating first time thinking that she meant their first time, and then he started to stutter, "Have you? Do you mean? Are you? Oh hell, is this your first?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I am still a virgin." She shook her head as if to clear her brain. "This is all new to me." Her eyes filled with love. "Please Charlie, I want you and will make love with you anytime anywhere, but I want my first time with you to be special, not just a quick one before the shift changes here in the hospital."

Charlie shifted on the bed so he could sit beside her. They were still sitting side by side talking when the shift changed. Charlie had dressed Hanako and straightened the bed clothes making the night nurse smile. "What have you two been up to?" she asked as she swept into the room. She looked up at them when they did not respond. "They were kissing."

The girls went crazy when Hanako came home. They planned a celebration but first they took her shopping buying elegant but sexy clothes to replace her old clothes. "A new face needs new clothes," Yoko said as Hanako paraded in her new gear for Charlie.

That night Hanako called them together in the reception area. "You all know I will not allow young virgins to lose their virginity for money in our establishment. I have thought of refusing to employ any girls who bring along a virgin mate. But that would only send them off to work without the security and protection we offer in a government licensed operation."

"I have talked it over with my husband and he will continue to do what he did with Etsu. The girl can spend a night with him before she starts work," she smiled as she went on "thus removing any obstacle to her employment."

She was cut short by gasps and cries, "your husband?" Waving them quiet she went on. "Charles and I were married in the hospital last night." She flashed a finger displaying a large diamond. "I had planned to make him a partner but he wanted more. Last night in the hospital with the night nurse as witness he proposed telling me he had applied to have the time shortened and everything was in place for us to marry."

She smiled demurely, "I think he just could not wait any longer."