Charlie and Camilla's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers

"Shit! Yeah," I blurted. "So what you going to do?"

"Create somewhere for myself and other sculptors can work in peace and harmony and hopefully get a few fucks in between hehee," Camilla chuckled.

"If you sit around with no knickers on and showing your fanny to all and sundry, it shouldn't be a problem," I grinned. "I can't believe I've just done all that with you."

"And you hardly know me Charlie. You did enjoy it then?"

"Fuck yes. Cool Camilla......"

"Don't call me that. If we are to be friends, I'm Millie OK?" she said sharply, her eyes narrowing in distaste.

I didn't question Millie about her discomfort over her name and noticed the way her nipples pointed almost towards each other, before I placed my hand on her chest and gently rolled her pathetic tits, letting my palm's rub over the erect towers of her stout teats. She sighed and seemed to relax as I questioned her further.

"So you lived rough. What in street corners and doorways?"

"Have done. Got to get away from my family. Stifling lot, but they're all dead now, mother and father I mean. No one else," she told me, enjoying my soothing rubbing.

"And you sculpt? What stone, wood and stuff?" I queried.

"Yes stuff like that," Millie grinned. "Like you plumb stuff."

"Ok Ok," I agreed pleasantly. "It's just that I've never met an artist before."

"We're no different... not aliens you know," she challenged a little sharply.

"Sorry. You've fucked around then?" I asked – daringly close to another reprimand.

"In sex fucking? .... Of course I have, you daft bastard," she chuckled on seeing my nod. "Probably too much. But I love it. I am told I have a big fanny. What do you think?"

"Certainly very accommodating Millie. I'll say that," I chuckled.

"And you have a very available cock Charlie. You know what you're doing with it," she told me, sitting up and grasping my soft dick.

Millie pushed me back gently and I felt the raw coldness of the piss stained mattress beneath me, not liking it any more. But before I had time to protest, she had locked her mouth round me and started to suck hard on my knob. It was delicious and my mind slipped back to where it had been not long ago. My prick had certainly not been washed and here she was sucking it's shit stained length as if it was the tastiest lollie she had ever seen. Millie was an amazingly earthy female and who was I to complain. I slapped her butt gently and she complied with my physical requests to finally straddle over me in true soixante neuf style.

Above my face was the incredible vista of her crotch. Her hugely impressive cunt looked like a hedgehog with it's throat cut. The dark curly mop of long straggly black hair hung round it, some of them matted and stuck to the surrounding curves leading to that multitudinous mass of labia, which flowered outwards, red, pink and purple in hue. Her twat was truly spectacular and with the wetness around it and the large almost threatening knob of her clitty pouch above it was difficult on where to start. Apart from her vaginal enticements, the temptations of her anal orifice had my mind in two different worlds.

Needless to say, I slobbered over it all as Millie devoured every millimetre of my cock and balls. It was a feast I have never likened to another and I have performed sixty nines with plenty of chicks. The point that Millie was no chick and had a thoroughly lived in body, in terms of her cunt and arsehole, made the whole experience that much better.

Experience counts and she seemed to have plenty. With mouth, lips and nose awash with her juices and discharges I surfaced for air as she gently wanked on my erection, which she held at about forty five degrees towards my toes. She grinned at me, between her legs as she cocked one in the air as if a dog ready to piss. However she was a bitch and they squat, but the idea came to mind. It would be new, an experiment and no worries about the surroundings, furniture or soft furnishings.

"Piss on me Millie... er! that's if you can, or want to," I urged her.

"Really?" she giggled. "You into water sports too?"

"Not really. Never done it before. You showed me the way. Why not?" I grinned back at her. "Wank me off while you do it."

"I'll do better than that," she told me mysteriously. "Lift your knees up."

I did as she bade and she proceeded to wank my solid length. Meanwhile I could sense her inner muscles working, in fact I could see her belly undulating as she put her urinary workings into go mode. I stared in part trepidation and part fascination at her cunt which drooped open. Her haunches flexed. I parted her labia – which wasn't difficult, exposing her piss hole and waited for the expected splash. My cock was receiving the most exquisite treatment and then I felt something penetrate my arse. At that moment she released the valve and her hot piss hit my face full on. As she emptied her waste water on me, Millie stuck what I guessed were her fingers deep inside my fundament as she pulled my cock to the most urgent of orgasms. Her golden flow far exceeded my climax and I panted and spluttered in both relief and overwhelming desire to drink her hot acidic pee.

It dribbled to a messy halt and she fell on me, sucking on my steadily withdrawing shaft as I wallowed in the sodden heat of the pool round my head. To say that I was drained of jism was an understatement. Three wondrous and very different cummings had exhausted me and I just flopped under her, breathing heavily. Millie peered round with a grin as she slowly withdrew her digits from my arse. She turned, getting up and slowly stood over me, smiling pleasantly and at last I saw her more or less naked and full length. Her skirt was like a drape round her waist, her bra hung open, one strap down in the crook of her elbow. She was not tall, in fact fairly squat but shapely I noticed, as she flung what garments remained on her into a heap.

"Drink?" she asked.

"I'm full thanks," I replied, wiping my face with the back of my hand.

"Suit yourself," Millie responded and waddled stiffly over to a pile of bags in the corner.

She rumbled through the stuff and emerged with a bottle of cider, unscrewing the top and quaffing some fairly large drafts accompanied by suitable noises. She offered me the bottle and I realised I had misunderstood her earlier query, taking the bottle and swallowing gratefully. The amber sweet liquid refreshed my pissy mouth. Millie took the bottle back and topped it after one last swig.

"What about this lot?" I asked, kneeling up and pointing to the soaking mattress. "It's a mess."

"Fuck it," she replied. "It'll go to the dump. In fact if you give me a hand later, we can throw it out of the window so it won't stink the place out like an old folks home."

I grimaced at the thought, but nodded at the idea – then asked.

"Where are you going to sleep then?"

"You mean your place or mine," she chuckled, wandering to the window and gazing out.

Silhouetted against the late sunshine, she looked quite statuesque and I imagined her in one of her arty poses, if indeed she was the sculptor she claimed. I sauntered over to join her and looked out on the unkempt gardens. Her place or mine? The smell of our sexed and urinated bodies was strong as the sun bathed us through the glass piercing the odd openings where the cardboard cartons didn't meet.

My shirt was soaked and clinging to me, my boots and socks looked preposterous without my trousers which were maybe only damp.

"This is your place Millie," I said gently, putting my arm round her shoulders. "But it's not ready for living in."

I felt her shudder until she rested her head against my chest. She spun away and looked at me.

"Christ! Your shirt is soaked. Look at you," she chuckled, her eyes swivelling down to my flaccid cock, which caused her to lick her lips. "Look – I've got some spare stuff you can wear, men's shirts that I wear. It's all clean. From the charity shops, some this morning, thinking I would be here for a while until I got sorted with money and things."

She swooped onto more bags and her arms were like a windmill as she scattered clothing around her. I just watched in part bewilderment at the idea of wearing charity men's clothing meant for her and partly in lust at the lovely sight she afforded me. She was kneeling and her bum shape was truly rounded, but revealed the crack of her arse, her hole and the forest of black hair not even covering the dark cavern of her huge cunt and it's curtain of thick dangling flaps.

"You could come to my place if you like," I found myself uttering.

Millie stopped rummaging and slowly turned. She squatted, her belly sloping over her crotch but still I could see that deliciously meaty snatch, framed by her buttocks through the arch of her legs. She scrutinised me closely for some time and I felt a little uncomfortable under the steady gaze, which pierced me, swept down over my partly dressed body, lingered on my genitals and then back to my face as her serious countenance wrinkled into her cheeky smile.

"As you say Charlie, this is my place and it will be great. But in the meantime, if you're offering. No strings attached eh?" said Millie.

"No strings Millie. Got a spare room – it's yours. Sorted!" I exclaimed before she could respond.

"Hey do we get to fuck now and then?" she asked, standing, walking to me and peeling my shirt away, smoothing her hand over my upper torso.

Four months later, I am supervising the building renovation work for Millie, using my dad's company expertise and labour in a proper contract. Having built the relationship between her and I into something quite memorable after she moved in to my small flat - we are like one, which I find amazing, considering she is thirty nine years old.

Now she is a moneyed person, she is spending like there is no tomorrow, but not wasting it and the refurbished property will benefit her initially and more so later if she decides to sell up and travel which we have talked about. I don't work for Plumbmasters any more, but I am still totally devoted to sorting out Miss Smidt's various pipes and orifices and we invested heavily into some rubber sheets and things whilst living at my place. She is paying me a reasonable fee for the work I am doing and I will start my own plumbing business with her backing when the house is finished.

One of the electricians, an old drinking pal of mine reminded me of some wild fantasies in the 'what if we could afford it' field. We finally managed to make one come true. He is currently installing hidden cameras in the four guestrooms, including their en-suite bathrooms, to capture some intimate voyeuristic videos of the females Millie intends to invite for sculpture sessions. I have met two of them. One is a stunner, about thirtyish and the other a voluptuous but shy, black woman in her mid forties. She is coal black and has the most enormous tits. I can't wait to see her naked and on the toilet.

Millie has still to introduce me to a particular friend of hers who is apparently bisexual and has already discussed the idea of a threesome with me as the male in the sandwich.

Great times ahead.

THE END

uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers
12