Charlie and Clyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People don't usually have great sex the first time. It's like programming. You didn't write a bug-free program the first time, but as you did more and more you got better and better. That's what sex is going to be like for us; the more we try, the better it will be.

"Now just hug me."

She turned on her side so that her back was to me and we cuddled. She insisted that my hand touch her breasts and explore other parts of her body.

She felt wonderful and I did what men have done since sex began; I fell asleep!

I was having a kaleidoscope of erotic dreams. Each one of them had me doing something to Charlie, or Charlie to me. One dream was particularly intense as Charlie slid down my body and took my cock into her mouth. The inside of her mouth was wet and warm and as my cock slid in and out I became more and more excited.

My eyes opened and instantly I knew it wasn't a dream. At that moment I came, filling Charlie's mouth with my cum. I could see her sucking and swallowing trying to keep up with my spasms. Finally, I was done. Charlie looked at me with a proud, but impish grin on her face.

My first reaction was an intense feeling of love for this female who was unselfishly giving me so much pleasure. I pulled her shoulders so that she was lying on top of me.

I whispered, "Thank you, Charlie. I'll never forget this day."

She started to grin, but I pulled her face to mine and we kissed. I tasted something different, but then realized that it was my own cum. I thought, "If she could swallow it, I sure shouldn't worry about the taste."

We lay in each other's arms for another thirty minutes. Finally, Charlie said she wanted to shower and then get something to eat.

I asked, "Can I wash your back?"

She just grinned at me.

"Front?"

"Even better," she answered.

In the shower we played. I soaped up two washcloths and washed her body everywhere, and then she did the same to me. Finally she turned her back to me and grabbed my hand and brought it to her vagina. She took my finger and moved it to where I could feel a little bump of skin.

"That's my clit," she said. "Rub it gently."

Moments later she groaned, "Harder, faster."

I was holding her with my left arm around her stomach when she exploded with a wail. Her hands covered my teasing right hand and pushed it hard against her clit as spasm after spasm shook her body. Finally she sagged against me, exhausted.

After she recovered we dried each other and dressed. We went to Tony's to eat, but food, and even talking, was secondary as I gazed at this female who had given me so much pleasure. We both knew that our relationship had significantly changed; we were in love!

We left Tony's and walked back to the apartment. As we walked she took my hand and held it until we reached our place. We stripped and fell into Charlie's bed. This time I was determined that Charlie would enjoy it. We kissed for many minutes and then I explored her body with my fingers, mouth and tongue. I licked the sides of her breasts repeatedly and then traced wet circles around the circumference of her areolae. When I finally licked and kissed her nipples, she groaned in relief and then gasped as I lightly bit them and pulled back until they slipped from my teeth.

She tried to grab my cock to pleasure me, but I wouldn't let her; this night was for her pleasure. I traced her long legs with my fingers and then spread them so that she was open to me. Her sexual smell was very strong and I found it arousing. To see and touch her moisture coming from her vagina was incredibly erotic to me. I teased her for thirty minutes from her stomach to her upper thighs but not once touched her clit. I was hard but I found that if my cock didn't touch her, it was within my power to control my arousal.

Charlie, on the other hand, was losing all control. She begged for me to rub or lick her clit, or to put my cock into her, or just make her come. She groaned in frustration and then wailed as I penetrated her with my finger, and then two fingers. Each time she arched her hips, I stopped teasing her.

I looked and saw that her eyes were closed and her head swung back and forth on the pillow. Her breath was rapid and she was biting her lip as she tossed. Finally I put my hands under her knees and lifted them so that her thighs almost touched her breasts. I knelt between her legs and guided my cock into her. It was the same wonderful warm feeling, but this time I expected it.

She groaned, "Yes," as she felt me push into her.

I pulled completely out of her and she wailed, "No, Clyde, please!"

I entered her again and pushed into her completely so that our pubic hairs mashed against each other. I pulled back a few inches and thrust again hard. Her pelvis arched to meet me. Again and again I thrust, each time faster and harder. Charlie was screaming my name now. Finally, I felt her vagina walls squeeze my cock and violent spasms shook her entire midsection as she unconsciously tried to have my cock penetrate even deeper.

Her spasms triggered me and I quickly lost the minimal control I had maintained. I spurted repeatedly into her even harder than our afternoon adventure.

It finally ended. We clung to each other. Both our bodies were wet with sweat. Charlie's face was flush with sex.

She looked at me. I said, "I love you, Charlie."

She kissed me hard; it was her answer to me.

We talked quietly for a while. I can't even remember what we said, but I do remember that with her back against my chest I cupped her breast with my hand and gently squeezed it as I kissed her neck, shoulders, and back. At some point I realized that she had fallen asleep. My eyes closed. We slept through the night, physically and mentally overwhelmed.

I woke first the next morning and slipped out of bed. After hitting the bathroom I slipped into my shorts and went to the kitchen to make coffee. I was on my second cup when Charlie came out of her bedroom. She was naked!

She walked up to me, grinned shyly and kissed me. "I just wanted to show you and tell you that I love you, Clyde."

After another kiss, she went to the bathroom to shower and clean up.

I sat in the kitchen sipping coffee and feeling great.

By midmorning we were back at work, or at least talking about finding some work. The number of calls we were receiving for home repair and installation was starting to overwhelm us. Between the travel time and the in-home time, it really wasn't making us a lot of money.

I suggested that we farm out the work to three of my computer friends who were knowledgeable and trustworthy. Charlie thought it was a good idea and we discussed if we should take a percentage of the payment since we would be originating the business.

Charlie finally said that she didn't think we should charge my friends for giving them customers. Most of these calls would earn around $50 and to take ten percent or $5 of that $50 just didn't seem right. She thought the good will of giving them business would come back to us when they ran into business that was too big for them. Knowing the circles these guys interacted in, I thought Charlie might be right.

Since the business phone wasn't ringing off the hook and we were currently without a project, we decided to make an appointment to see the accountant that Olsen had recommended.

His name was Bill Wilson. I dialed the number and a pleasant female voice answered, "Wilson Accounting."

I explained that her company had been recommended to us by Ted Olsen and that we wanted to make an appointment to discuss our accounting needs. I asked, "Does Mr. Wilson have any free time in the next few days to see us."

The female voice said she would check the appointment book. She came back and said that he was free at nine this morning. Then she giggled and said ten was also open or even eleven if that suited us. She solemnly said and then giggled again, "Mondays are always slow for Wilson."

We agreed to a ten o'clock appointment. We walked into a small office located in a strip mall and were greeted by a very cute, dark-haired woman. Her grin was infectious; she put us instantly at ease. She said, "Bill's running a little late; it was his turn to pick up the laundry and now he's caught in a tiny traffic back-up."

She saw the look on our faces and laughed, "Bill's my husband. My name is Amy. He interviewed five other women for the job, but since I was the only one willing to work for free, I got the job."

Charlie and I immediately liked her. It was a start-up business like ours and things would be tough for a while, but with her sense of humor and practicality, I thought they were off to a good start.

The door opened and Bill walked in saying, "Amy, are they here..."

He spotted us and grinned, "Yep, you're here."

We walked into the inner office with him and for the next thirty minutes we described the type of business we were in and our projects to date. He asked some penetrating questions and took notes.

Finally we were through talking. He said, "Your company doesn't need a big accounting firm at this stage. In fact," he said with a grin, "you need a small one like Wilson to keep your accounting expenses low."

He turned serious and asked, "Do you have a separate checking account for the LLC?"

Charlie sheepishly answered, "No, we've been running the cash through my personal checking account."

"That's a big mistake Charlie. It's simple now, but later you will find that intermingling business and personal money is confusing, and something the government doesn't like when you get audited.

"I suggest you open a LLC checking account right away."

We nodded.

Bill continued, "Have you given any thought to how many forms and tax returns you have to file this year?"

Charlie answered, "One, for the LLC."

"Actually Charlie, I can think of at least seven."

"Like what?" I asked surprised.

Bill smiled, "Well let's see. You need a K-1 for the original LLC and maybe two if your old partner gets one, but the way you described it, it will be one.

"You need a K-1 for both you and Charlie for the new LLC.

"Then both of you are going to have to file a state and a fed return."

Charlie asked, "Will we have to pay taxes on the old LLC? After $3,000 in expenses we made $27,000."

Bill replied, "The old LLC didn't make that much money, Charlie. They paid you $30,000 and you had $3,000 of expenses plus remember, Clyde wasn't part of the LLC, so the money he was paid lowered the profit by that amount. Of course, Clyde will have to claim that money on his return.

"However, the expenses to start the LLC plus other expenses you probably forgot— like any use of your personal car for business—also lowers the profit of the old LLC. I doubt you owe anything, but you still have to file.

"I have to disappoint you on an assumption you made—your apartment won't qualify. The IRS has strict rules that prevent double use of home office and living activity for the same space."

The look on Charlie's face and my own feeling told me that we had underestimated our vulnerability in accounting and tax returns.

Bill explained he would set up an easy spreadsheet for us to record our expenses and revenues and would also give us a pamphlet that explained what expenses were deductible. He said that most small start-up companies don't take all the deductions that they should, and ended up paying the state and fed too much.

Then he said, "And if you want, I'll do your personal state and fed returns. Since most of your income will come from the LLC, they are connected. What I would like is a copy of the last two years of your returns so I can pick up on any loss-carry forwards and things like that."

Charlie said, "I think that's smart. I can get mine for you quickly."

She saw the look on my face. "Clyde?"

I mumbled something that even I didn't understand.

"Clyde?" she repeated.

"I said I can't get you my tax returns."

"Why not? Did you lose them?"

Bill was very sharp. He interrupted Charlie and asked, "Clyde, you didn't file any returns. Am I right?

I was embarrassed and nodded, refusing to look at Charlie. I felt like an idiot.

Bill continued, "Did you make any big money in the last few years?"

I answered, "Well I made some money. I never kept track of it, and it was all cash. But I don't think I made more than $10,000 or $12,000 in any year. I kind of was coasting."

Bill laughed gently, "Clyde, it's not a big problem. I'll get together with you and we'll put some numbers together, and file a late return. You didn't earn enough to owe any state or federal taxes, but we still have to file your returns so you don't get into trouble when you start making big money."

We talked about his fees and they seemed very reasonable. He laughed when I said that. "I'm a start-up like you and Charlie. First, people have to find out that I'm here and that I'm good—then the fees go up."

We finished the meeting; it had taken two hours. Bill said he would send us an invoice. Charlie insisted we pay him before we left. Charlie won.

It was obvious that Charlie liked Bill and Amy, and I did too. When we left Bill's office to go into the reception area, Charlie said, "Our project list is down to zero. Why don't you let us treat you and Amy to lunch?"

Bill said to Amy, "Amy, cancel all our appointments for the next two hours. We're going to lunch."

Amy giggled, "Done, we're free."

We had a great lunch with a lot of stories about the trials and tribulations of becoming successful in the business world. Bill and Amy, by their little touches and jokes about each other, appeared to be deeply in love. They invited us to their apartment for dinner the following Saturday night and we accepted. I had a strong feeling it was a start of a long-lasting friendship and I knew Charlie felt the same way.

The next couple of weeks the telephone kept ringing with new work, but they were all small projects. The home business was spreading by word of mouth very quickly, and we must have given my friends 15 or more jobs during those two weeks.

I answered the business phone one day and a young male voice said that his company had a small but urgent job, and we were recommended by one of my friends that took our home-referral calls.

Charlie and I went to his office and we met the two partners. They were energetic and ambitious and had taken a franchise and built it into six separate franchise locations around the city. The money was rolling in for them, but their lack of any inventory control was becoming a major problem. They were making promises and then missing the date because they didn't know the parts weren't in inventory.

The solution to their problem was really simple—buy and install a basic software inventory supply system for them, and train their clerks how to use it. They wanted us to tweak some of the reports to make it easier for them, which again wasn't a major problem.

Three days later we were done and accepted a check for $1,500.

One of the partners said to Charlie, "I sure wish we were more organized, but it was either a slow and steady approach, or open as many places as we could to be first in this market. We chose full steam ahead and it paid off, but our paperwork is a disaster."

Charlie asked, "Can't your accountant help get your paperwork organized?"

The partner looked at Charlie sheepishly. "We sort of haven't gotten around to finding an accountant. Tax time is going to be a problem for us."

Charlie said, "We almost got in the same mess, but we found a really smart, young accountant who saved us. Since he's just started on his own, he was able to spend a lot of time helping us."

The partner asked for Bill's name and telephone number, which Charlie gave to him.

Three days later our phone rang and I answered. It was Bill Wilson. He and Amy invited us out to dinner on them. It seems that the partners met with Bill the day after Charlie recommended him. They hit it off and Bill and Amy had a solid four weeks of work to reconstruct and set up an accounting system. It was the biggest contract Bill had gotten since he started his business. They really wanted to thank us.

That night Charlie and I were cuddling on the couch. Charlie said, "It's funny how business goes. We pass off the home business to your friends who are good and need the money. We decide not to charge them for the referral. Then one of them refers the partners to us and we get a nice contract, and we refer them to Bill and Amy and they get a great contract. My father would never admit that business could be like that."

"Maybe we're different from your father."

Any further conversation was stopped as Charlie leaned over and kissed me. We went to bed shortly afterward, but sleep did not come for quite a while.

The next two months were busy, but not particularly stressful. Word of mouth had helped us get many of the small jobs that the large consulting firms passed on. We weren't becoming rich, but the cash flow was strong enough to pay our monthly bills and afford an occasional evening out.

One day Charlie went shopping and I took a call on the business line. When she returned to our apartment I said that the company was looking for a bid to clean up their database and install a faster system. I guessed it would take a week or so, and that we had an appointment in two hours to look at the project.

As we were leaving the apartment Charlie asked me the name of the company.

"BC Enterprises."

She stared at me as if I had two heads. "You don't know? Do you?"

"Know what?"

"That's my father's company."

We quickly decided that Charlie wouldn't reveal who she was. Her new name was Charlie Carter.

We arrived at the company and met the data processing manager. He was polite, but not very cordial as he explained the project. Basically they were going to install a new database system to improve efficiency. They wanted a turnkey proposal for us to install the new system.

It was obvious that this was going to be my thing. Charlie asked the manager to introduce me to the in-house person who was responsible for maintaining the files and database.

The manager introduced me to a guy called Sam and then left Sam's office. Charlie went to talk to the programming staff.

What happened next was the equivalent of two young teenagers trying to determine whose cock was bigger. Sam dropped a buzz word. I picked it up and dropped a tougher one on him, who in turn hit me with another. After five minutes of the game he asked, "Do you know Knucklehead?"

I laughed, "Yep. Know him well."

"How well?"

"We're using his DB innovation that he created for his Masters at a beta site for one of our customers. It works great and I'm sure it will set a new standard."

Game, set, and match. Sam was impressed.

He asked, "Are you hiring?"

"Sam, we're not big enough yet. If we get to that point, should I talk to you?"

"Yea, Clyde. I might want to be charging into new situations rather than maintaining an old one. I hope at least you'd give me a call if you're looking."

Sam was quiet for a while; he seemed to be thinking. Finally he said, "The boss of my boss brought in a computer consultant who happens to be his personal friend. He was supposed to find things that we could do better.

"After finding nothing, he was forced to suggest a new database system to justify his fee. At most, it might improve our system five percent.

"My boss is outraged. Whoever gets the installation contract will run into all kinds of problems not anticipated...if you get my meaning?

"It's not worth it. I'd pass if I were you."

I nodded. Nothing else had to be said. I met up with Charlie, gave her the short version and we turned down the job. We didn't burn any bridges, but just told him that other consultants might be able to do a better, faster job.