Charlie & Me

Story Info
She fantasizes about you, her Internet lover.
1.9k words
4.35
14.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dooders
dooders
1 Followers

As I lay in bed, I begin to think of you. I imagine your face, so handsome, rugged and manly. I think of the way you might tilt your head as you tease me with that sexy smile. I want to know what an embrace from you would be like, with your strong arms and gentle hands caressing my back and holding me close. I close my eyes and wonder what your lips would feel like upon my own.

I begin to fantasize about what it would be like to touch you, your face, your chest, your entire body. I can only guess at knowing how soft your skin might be, how good your body would feel next to mine, and how you would move with my touch.

I breathe slow and deep and let my mind wander to a place where we are together. A safe place, a special place – our place. Candles lit, champagne chilled, and a bubble bath in which I am in, anxiously awaiting for you to join me. I am relaxing in the warm water as you come in. You lean in to kiss me, a passionate and erotic, sensual and sexy kiss. Your hands touch my face and neck, while you pull me close. Your tongue is soft and persistent. Your arms are holding me while your mouth is exploring me. My breasts, my back - ooh I love it when you lick the length of my back. I can feel you getting hard.

You join me in the tub and I lean back, my head against your chest, and indulge in the comfort of your arms wrapped around me. You run your fingers through my hair, kiss my neck delicately, and whisper in my ear that you have been waiting for this moment for so long. You speak of erotic dreams you have had of our first encounter. I feel your warm breath on my ear as you speak each word; hot, moist, tease, cock, pussy…..ohh yes, I hang on every word you say, almost exploding with the desire that is mounting.

You bring your hands to my shoulders and rub all my stress away. You kiss that spot on my neck that drives me insane. You tease me with your tongue - just a little, exciting me wildly, yet all the while seeming so innocent.

In one graceful motion you turn me to face you. Our eyes lock, without any words you assure me that this is right. It is ok, ok to forget the hurting of my past, ok to give myself to you, ok to let you please me and I to please you. I concede and allow you to touch me just where you feel I need it.

I need you to touch me, as I have never been touched before. I need to feel your body upon my own. I need to feel true passion as if it were only meant for me. I need to consume your every touch. I need you to hold me and protect me with your desire.

I moan softly just at the thought of you touching me. I want to lie back and take what you give me. I want to enjoy every spot you touch on me, gentle or rough--whatever you feel I need. I crave you, right now. I want you to suckle my breasts and bite on my nipples. I want to feel your mouth and hands on my entire body, long and slow as if it was my first time. I want to feel your lips on my thighs and then your tongue buried between my legs. I want to feel your fingers exploring my body, making me hot and wet. I want your dick, hard and in my mouth. I want you to tease me, until I beg you to fuck me.

The time has come. You guide me to the bed and lay me down gently. Your cautious in your movements, you know it’s been so long since a man has touched me. You kiss my forehead, my eyes, my mouth, then move to kiss my neck, shoulders and breast. You lick down my chest and back up, paying special attention to my hard nipples. Kissing, licking, nibbling, making me feel like a woman. My body writhes beneath you, shuttering at your touch.

You move your fingers down to my wet hole and enter me with two. I let out a soft moan, it feels so good. You take your thumb and tickle my clit while your fingers are making love to me. The faster you move your fingers the wetter I get, the closer I come to orgasm. Then you stop. You’re teasing me, although I love it, I want to cum, I want to feel your dick deep in my pussy.

You move your mouth down to taste me. I feel your strong arms open my legs, wide, wider. You are a master with your tongue. I feel the tip of your tongue tickling my clit, madly, then buried in me. Back up to my clit while your fingers go back inside me. Now this is a feeling that is too good to resist. I moan, loudly – I can’t help it. Your tongue has frozen me, taken over me, the pleasure builds, I have to let go. Oh fuck, I can’t take it, I cum. My back arches, my legs tighten, I melt into the bed. Being the devil that you are, you don’t stop. Your tongue has not tired, your fingers still alive. You keep at me, forcing more orgasms, one after another. I feel high, my body surreal. When you have had enough of me cumming, you move up to kiss me. Normally, I don’t allow this, but you don’t give me much of a chance to resist. You kiss me long and hard, your tongue finding mine and forcing me to enjoy your kiss.

After little fight it is my turn to please you with my mouth. I roll you over and lay you back. I begin by given you a hand massage using flavored love oil for an easy glide up and down your shaft. Steady and firm I rub your hard cock until it throbs in excitement. Then I tease it with my tongue. I lick the length of it, flicking my tongue around the rim so that it does a little dance. I tease the head, lick, lick lick. I nibble your cock gently, sweetly and the more I tease the more it pulsates. You want me to suck it, to take you into my mouth, tell me you want it. Say the words and I will give you the best head you have ever had. I catch you off guard by slipping a piece of ice into my mouth. You look at me puzzled, sexy, a little sweaty. I tighten my lips and allow you to enter my mouth, ooh so cold yet so warm. I give you ice-cold head and you love it. You beg for more, the way I suck it, the way I hold it as I take it in, the way my tongue fits around that dick so precisely. I resume the hand job while I take your balls into my mouth. A flick of the tongue, soft moist lips grabbing at them furiously, blowing on the sac that needs such special attention. I’m feeling erotic as I hear you moan and give into my authority.

I pull some leather straps from beneath the bed and tie your hands down to the bedpost, then place an eye mask on you. You are totally under my control, I scratch your chest with my nails, kissing at the muscles just aching to be grabbed. I kiss at your neck, your lips, down your body until I reach your erect cock again and again I take it into my mouth. I start slow, sucking the head and shaft, and build my speed up, following it ever so gently with my hand. Licking your entire cock with my tongue, and not forgetting the balls. I take your balls into my hand and massage them delicately as I continue to give your cock a tongue ride.

As you scream out in pleasure, I position myself above your body. There is no greater pleasure like the first time a dick enters a pussy. That feeling is enough to make a person cum. That first touch, as the dick slowly pushes its way into a new pussy. The warmth, the wetness, the ultimate gift. I lower my pussy to your dick, grabbing it and gliding it into my soft wet hole. Oh fuck, words alone can not describe this feeling. I start to rock on that hard cock. Pushing forward with my whole body, it’s almost like ballet. Each movement with defined, not seeming whole without another movement. I continue to rock, slow – fast, then slow again. I lift up, not enough to pull you out just enough to pound down on you. And again, uhhh, ohh yes, fuck me. God it feels so good. Fuck me, rock me. I want to cum on you, my clit is throbbing. Up and down, oh god, I’m going to cum, I need to release. I need to cum, I need to, oh my god, what are you doing. You’re so excited you break out of the leather straps, you take your hands and grab my ass and move me where you want me over your hard cock. Back and forth, riding that shaft. Fast, faster, my clit is ready, please let me cum, oh god let me cum.

But no, you are the ultimate teaser. You flip me over and enter me from behind, bending me over the bed and holding me by the hair. Pull it, yes. You give me no mercy and start pounding me. Working me, fucking me –oh god. Yes, you spank me, pull my hair and keep it going. Oh yes, I’m going to fucking explode. You turn me over, take one leg and throw it up on your shoulder so you can get that cock deep into my pussy. Fuck me, yes fuck me. You got it now. There’s no turning back. I’m going to cum, and I feel your cock pulsating as my clit is. Please I beg you, let me cum.

You stop. You let my leg down, you kiss me so passionately I almost cry. Your soft lips upon my own. Your tongue exploring my mouth, you find that special spot on my neck again. You begin to make love to me. Slow and easy, sliding your dick in and out of my pussy. Gripping my body and pulling me up to you, while you keep making love to me with your lower half. It is slow now, loving. Rhythmic movements, rocking me into you. The pressure is again building, you move faster, and a little faster until I begin to pant again. I am breathing heavy, moaning softly, I want to cum baby, let me cum.

As I whisper that in your ear, you begin to pound me again shoving your cock up into me as hard as you can. I just can’t take it any longer, I cum and so do you. In one heated flurry, one tremendous orgasm shared between us.

We convulse in bliss, then collapse in exhaustion. We lay almost motionless, attempting to regain a normal breathing pattern, as if that’s possible. Oh, what fun, what penetration, what great fucking sex.

dooders
dooders
1 Followers