Charlie & Miley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,747 Followers

"Sorry," he blushed.

"My fault," Miley handed him the can of soda before pulling her sweats up. "Not much fits me anymore unless it has a stretchy waist."

Chip grinned.

"So how did you even know where to find me?"

"Oh, uh, Stacy said you moved in with your dad." He snapped open the can, "I snuck the address from her phone."

Miley raised an eyebrow, "You've been spending time with Stace?"

"Sort of," Chip answered ambiguously. When Miley continued to stare at him he added, "We've been hanging out, and stuff."

"How is she?" Miley asked cautiously.

Chip shifted nervously, "Not that great. That's why I came over, actually."

Miley and Stacy hadn't spoken in over a month, since shortly after Stacy had broken up with Brian over the phone. Miley found out about the breakup when Brian had called Miley in tears. With her usual protective fury, Miley went to confront Stacy about why she would do such a thing. She found Stacy at a party, drunk, and making out with some random guy. The two best friends got into a huge fight and had been avoiding one another since.

Miley hoisted herself onto one of the stools situated near the kitchen's center island, "Tell me what's wrong."

"She's out of control," Chip explained. "She's drinking all the time. I mean, just this morning before I went to school she started her day out with orange juice and vodka. That was at seven thirty."

"You saw her this morning?" Miley wondered curiously, "What were you guys doing so early?"

"Yeah, um... I sort of spent the night."

Miley leveled eyes full of danger, "You spent the night?"

"I went over there last night to talk to her," Chip hastily explained. "She'd been hitting it pretty hard all week and I was worried about her. When she wasn't in her room I called her and found out she was at another party, just like every other night this week, and I went to find her. One thing led to another and -"

"Wait a minute," Miley interrupted. "How many nights have you spent at Stacy's?"

"Um," Chip tried to think of an easy way to answer that.

"Chip...." Miley's tone was a warning that she was not to be lied to.

"Several," Chip admitted.

Miley glared, "Chip!"

"What am I supposed to do?" Chip complained. "You know how much I like her, I can't resist when she practically throws herself at me!"

"You like her so much you've been taking advantage of her when she's drunk?"

"Hey," Chip tried to defend himself, "I don't hear her complaining in the morning. In fact, she usually wants to do it again!"

"Oh my god," Miley lifted a halting palm, not wanting to hear any more about Chip and Stacy's sexual activities. "How could you do this? Brian's one of your closest friends, do you have any idea how much this would hurt him?"

"I know," Chip replied guiltily. "Please don't tell him."

Miley exhaled heavily, "Chip, Brian is like Charlie's brother. This makes him my brother. I love him dearly. How am I supposed to keep something like this from him?"

"But they broke up," Chip tried to reason.

"They've broken up a thousand times," Miley argued. "Stacy simply freaked out because Brian has been with Sam for the last four months and she's scared he's cheating on her again."

"Is he?" Chip asked.

"No!" Miley fumed.

"How can you be sure? You're not with them."

"Because Brian calls me almost every night," Miley explained in a scolding tone, "Telling me how much he loves Stacy, how much he misses her, asking me why she broke up with him. He calls me almost as much as Charlie does."

"Wow," Chip remarked. "You two are pretty close, huh?"

"I told you," Miley reminded. "Brian and I are like family."

"Shit," Chip fidgeted with his cap. "I never should have told you about me and Stacy. I'm sorry, Miley. I've put you in a tough spot."

Miley sighed, "I'm glad you told me. I've been worried about Stace. Evidently, rightly so. I'll try to keep a lid on this, but you have to break things off with her or Brian will never forgive you."

Chip winced, "She told me I was her boyfriend. Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to hear her say that? I love her, Miley. I can't break up with her."

Miley had to arch her back to drop off the kitchen stool, "Chip, the last time I saw her Stacy was making out with some guy I had never even met. When I asked her who he was she told me he was her new boyfriend. I don't think it means quite as much to her as it does to you."

The set of Chip's shoulders visibly deflated.

"Oh, sweetie." Miley moved to wrap her arms around him, "I know how much you care about her, but it sounds like Stacy's in a really bad spot right now. I know it hurts you to hear this, but I think she's just using you to feel good about herself, or to get back at Brian, or something."

Chip clung to Miley, "I thought she liked me."

"Maybe she does," Miley tried to sound comforting. "Maybe it really is over between her and Brian, I don't know. I just want you to be careful, okay? A lot of people could get hurt, you included."

Chip nodded and tried not to look like he was about to break out in tears, "Thanks, Miley. You've always been a really good friend to me."

Miley smiled and lifted a caressing thumb to Chip's cheek, "Keep me posted, okay? I'm worried about her. And if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here."

Chip sounded surprised, "You're not going to go see her? Try to help her?"

Miley bit her lip and shook her head.

"Why? I thought you guys were best friends."

"We are," Miley said. "Or rather, we were. I'll always love Stacy, but she sees me as the enemy. She knows how close Brian and I are and she thinks I'm protecting him by not telling her about him and Sam. She won't listen to me right now. Maybe when Brian gets home and she can see for herself... I don't know."

Chip worried, "Are you going to tell Brian about her and me?"

"No, not right away. Maybe you should figure out where you stand with Stacy, and then tell him yourself."

=====

Sam sat scrunched between Charlie and Brian in the backseat of a taxi cab, on their way to meet Stan Lee. She had her ever-present tablet in hand and was looking over their schedule, "Okay, as far as I know there isn't any specific agenda. Mr. Lee simply wants to have lunch and meet you guys, evidently he's a fan."

"Wow," Charlie marveled. "Stan Lee is a fan of our book. How ironic is that?"

"Stan could have any agenda he wanted," Brian joked. "He could ask us if we wanted to have gay sex with him and Charlie would probably agree."

"Whatever," Charlie leaned over Sam's lap and hit Brian in the thigh.

"Let's hope that's not what he wants," Sam grinned at the boys. "But he may want you to do something for his literacy foundation. Maybe some sketches or an endorsement or something, don't be surprised if he asks."

Brian wondered, "Do you think when we leave he'll say 'excelsior'?"

Charlie laughed, "Wouldn't that be great? Man, wait until I tell... oh, shit."

Sam glanced aside, "What?"

"Miley," Charlie remembered, looking to Brian. "She wanted me to tell you how much she loves you."

Brian smiled warmly. He knew how much it was tearing Charlie up to be apart from his wife and could hear it in his best friend's voice.

Sam put a friendly hand on Charlie's leg, "Are you okay, Charlie?"

Charlie glanced out the cab window at downtown San Diego, "She called me this morning, really upset. I mean, she's okay, just... we miss each other. I've been gone too long and she's toughing it out without me, pregnant with my baby girl."

"We'll be home soon," Brian assured him, "in plenty of time for you to see your daughter born."

Charlie shook his head and turned back towards his friends, "I'm sorry, I can't do this."

Sam sounded alarmed, "You can't do what?"

"I can't go with you to meet Stan."

"What!?" Sam and Brian spoke in unison.

"I have to go home," Charlie realized. "Miley needs me. She told me to stay, but I could hear it in her voice. She needs me and I don't want to stay here a minute longer."

"Wait," Sam sounded panicked. "What about Comic-Con? We have a meeting with Marvel Studios tonight, and you're both supposed to be at a comic book signing in the morning."

"Brian can do it without me," Charlie replied firmly. "Both of you can. You'll knock those studio execs dead, Sam. I know you will. And Brian will just have to sign by himself. Most of the kids are only interested in the art, anyway."

Brian chuckled.

"But Charlie...." Sam looked down at her tablet helplessly as if it would hold an answer to Charlie's dilemma.

Brian put his hand on Sam's shoulder, "It's okay, Charlie has to go. He and Miley have one of those epic romances; I'm surprised he's lasted this long away from her."

Charlie looked to his best friend, nodding his thanks.

Brian grinned, "I can't believe you're bailing on Stan Lee, though! Wait until I tell your daughter about this, one day."

Charlie laughed. He leaned forward to ask the cab driver, "Can you take me to the airport after you drop these two off?"

=====

Stacy answered the knock on her dorm room door in her bra and panties.

"Whoa," Chip's eyes widened at her stunningly curvaceous figure.

"You're just in time," Stacy grinned. "I was about to have a drink and get ready for the party tonight."

"Another party?" Chip asked worriedly. "This is six nights in a row."

Stacy grabbed his wrist and tugged Chip into her room, "It's summer, silly. Nobody has classes. There's a party every night."

Chip pushed the door shut behind him, "Yeah but --"

Stacy suddenly pinned him against the wall and pressed her body against his, kissing Chip with an urgent fervor.

Chip could tell Stacy had already had more than one drink to get ready for the party, "Stacy, wait, I --"

She began to unbutton his shorts and shove them down his hips, "I have a surprise for you."

"Can't we talk first?" Chip asked, trying to be noble following his talk with Miley.

"What's there to talk about?" Stacy grinned mischievously. "Don't you want to get a blowjob from your girlfriend?"

"Oh god," Chip closed his eyes as Stacy fell to her knees. He felt her warm mouth close around his swiftly-hardening penis.

She quickly coaxed his erection to its full length, sucking and licking it with such pleasurable attention that Chip couldn't resist. She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders to the carpeted floor.

"Don't you want me?" Stacy tempted him, wrapping her breasts around Chip's cock and mashing them together. "Because I want you. We should have been together a long time ago, Chip. Last year, when we dated. You would never cheat on me, would you?"

"Of course not," Chip looked down at the way his erection disappeared between the mass of Stacy's ample tit-flesh.

Stacy used her hands to begin working her breasts up and down, pausing briefly to push some saliva out to lubricate her efforts. The spit hung from her lip and dropped into her cleavage before she resumed her titty-fuck.

"Oh god that feels so good," Chip moaned. "You're so sexy, Stacy."

Stacy smiled up at him, "You're such a sweetie, do you know that? You're just like Charlie. He worships the ground Miley walks on. That's what I want. I want a nice boy who will treat me like a goddess and never leave me."

"I won't leave you," Chip breathed with arousal. "I swear."

Stacy took a moment to rub one of her nipples against the underside of his cock. "I'll give you all the sex you could ever want," she declared, gripping him and jerking Chip off against her tit. "I'll do any dirty thing you could possibly think of. Just make me feel special."

"You are special," Chip promised. "Oh god, Stacy. I want to cum on your tits. I've always fantasized about cumming on your big tits."

Stacy nodded her assent and masturbated him with fervor, "Do it, lover. Show me how sexy you think I am and blow your load all over me. You love my tits, don't you?"

Chip nodded rapidly, "Oh yes, oh god yes. Your tits are so hot, Stacy. You have the sexiest tits on Earth."

"Show me," Stacy urged him with her fist rapidly pumping. "Shoot all over them."

"Oh god!" Chip whimpered, unable to control the pleasure any longer.

Stacy gasped when a stream of cum came flying from Chip's cock, splattering against her chest. She aimed him towards one of her nipples, the next jet soiling her pink areola with a sticky glob of clinging goo. Several more ropes of semen arched through the air to land atop her breasts, the milky fluid dripping down into her cleavage.

"I love you," Chip gasped. "I love you so much."

The words shocked Stacy out of the sexually euphoric moment. She looked up from her soiled chest to Chip's eyes, "What?"

"I love you," Chip repeated, his breath heavy in the aftermath of his orgasm. "I would do anything for you."

Stacy rose, "You're serious? You're in love with me?"

Chip nodded with lidded eyes, "I always have been, from the first moment I saw you in the comic store. You're so beautiful and perfect."

Stacy kissed him. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him passionately. No one had ever looked at her that way before, with such unabashed adoration.

=====

"I'm worried about her," Haley spoke in a quieted tone from a curled position on the couch, next to her husband. "She was kind of a wreck this morning."

Jack was flipping through a Wall Street trade magazine, "She misses Charlie. Miley gets like that whenever they're apart. It's like they're attached by some invisible cord, and whenever it gets stretched too far she starts getting emotional."

"It's different this time," Haley stressed. "I think she might be suffering from depression."

Jack didn't sound worried, "She'll be fine, but I'll talk to her if you're that concerned."

Haley was about to say more when Miley wandered into the spacious living room.

She was dressed in a set of cotton pajamas and carrying a massive bowl of popcorn. "You guys don't have to stay up for me," Miley told them flopping herself into an easy chair. "I've become a total night-owl."

Haley elbowed her husband.

Jack set his magazine aside, "Are you okay, honey? Have you had trouble sleeping?"

Miley stuck her tongue out at the boring news program on the television and reached for the remote control. "I can't sleep at all without Charlie," she admitted freely. "I'm so used to him holding me at night, you know? Plus, the baby takes after her mother -- she's a night-owl too. She'll start playing soccer inside my womb any minute now. I think she misses her daddy. Right after I got pregnant Charlie started reading to her at night. He'd slide down next to my tummy and rub it while he read her a Spider-Man comic or some other silly thing."

Haley covered a laugh with her hand, picturing the image of sweet Charlie reading a comic book to Miley's stomach.

Jack smiled too, "He'll be home soon. Do you want me to get you a sleeping pill? The doctor said you could take half of one if you had trouble sleeping."

"Ew," Miley grimaced. "No, they give me nightmares. I'll be fine, daddy. You guys should go to bed. I'm just gonna stay up and watch a scary movie or something."

Jack blinked when he heard the doorbell ring. "Who the hell could that be?" he wondered, glancing at his watch. It was close to midnight.

"I'll get it," Haley rose. "I was going to get a glass of water anyway."

"It's probably Chip," Miley predicted. "I'm guessing he had a rough night with his new 'girlfriend'."

Haley unlatched the deadbolt and opened the door. She smiled brightly when she saw who it was, "You're home?!"

"Hey," Charlie smiled back. "Any chance my wife is here?"

"Oh, Charlie," Haley wrapped her arms around him. "It's so good to see you."

Charlie squeezed back, "It's good to see you too, Hales."

Haley pressed a kiss against his cheek and then called towards the living room, "Miley! Charlie's home!"

"Charlie!?" came Miley's distant voice.

"She's in the living room with Jack," Haley told him.

Charlie nodded and hurried in that direction.

Miley was struggling to get out of the chair when her husband appeared. "Charlie!?" she squealed.

Jack rose to help his daughter, "I told you he'd be home soon."

Miley rushed across the rug-covered floor as fast as she was able and Charlie met her halfway. She threw her arms around his neck, "I can't believe you're here!"

Charlie held her tight in his arms, "I decided you needed me more than Captain Darkness did."

Miley lavished him with pecking kisses, "You came home to stay? For good?"

"For good," Charlie promised. "I missed you so much, Miley."

Miley beamed, "I missed you too, baby." Tears fell from her eyes for the third time that day, "Oh my god, I'm so happy right now. Thank you, Charlie. Thank you for coming home."

"It's good to have you home," Jack shook Charlie's hand when Miley finally offered her husband a chance to move.

"I'm sorry I took so long. It's great to see you, Jack."

Haley found her husband's side and put her arm around Jack's shoulder, "Come on, honey. I think these two probably need some time."

Charlie grinned, "Thanks, guys. For taking care of Miley, and everything else. It's really nice to have a whole family to come home to."

Jack patted Charlie's shoulder, "We'll see you in the morning. Let's all have breakfast."

Miley smothered Charlie in another hug once they were alone, "Oh baby, what are you doing home? I told you to stay."

"Yeah, I know, but a funny thing happened on the way to meet Stan lee."

Miley gave him a funny look, "Stan who?"

"You don't remember who Stan Lee is?"

Miley shook her head.

"He's the guy who created Spider-Man," Charlie exclaimed, "And half the Marvel Universe!"

Miley shrugged.

Charlie chuckled, "When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be Stan Lee."

"Aw," Miley smiled. "That's so cute."

"Anyway, Brian, Sam, and I were in a cab on our way to have lunch with him. I was thinking how I couldn't wait to tell you about it. I was sad that you weren't there to share the moment with, because I think Stan would have really liked you. I was about to meet one of my literary idols, but it didn't matter because I couldn't share it with you."

Miley stared at him with disbelief, "So you didn't go?"

"No," Charlie shook his head. "I decided I couldn't wait any longer to see you. The cab dropped Brian and Sam off at the restaurant and then I had the driver take me directly to the airport."

"Oh my god," Miley stared at him. "You blew off your childhood idol to come be with me?"

"Yeah," Charlie shrugged, as though his decision was obvious. "Stan will be there next year. Besides, he's really old and nowhere as beautiful as you."

"Oh, Charlie." Miley pressed her face against his chest and squeezed tightly, "I love you so much."

=====

Charlie stepped out of the adjoining bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, fresh from a shower. "I forgot how big this house is," he said, glancing around their massive bedroom. "I think we could fir four people into our bathtub."

"I know," Miley agreed, lying in a massive bed. She was clad in nothing but the tee shirt Charlie was wearing when he arrived home; she liked that it smelled of him. "I think dad and Haley want us to stay here with them. You know, even after the baby is born. I think they regret buying such a big house and need the company."

Charlie approached the bed, "Is that what you want?"

"I don't know," Miley lifted a shoulder. "Maybe, for a while. There's certainly plenty of room."

Charlie sat at the edge of the bed and placed a hand on Miley's bare leg. He leveled a squint at her chest, "Um, Miley? You're getting my tee shirt kinda wet."

Miley looked down at herself after Charlie pointed, "Oh my god, I'm leaking. I started doing that about a week ago."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,747 Followers