Charlie & Miley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers

"Really?" Charlie sounded intrigued.

"Yeah," Miley blushed. "My breasts have gotten really swollen. They get achy and start leaking. It's not milk, yet. The doctor said it's like this pre-milk stuff."

"Can I see?" Charlie asked.

Miley nodded, "Yeah, of course."

Charlie reached towards the hem of the tee as Miley sat forward so he could pull it up. He raised it over the round expanse of her pregnant tummy and above her breasts. "Wow," Charlie stared at her nipples, which were dribbling milky-clear droplets of fluid.

"My boobs have gotten really big," Miley commented the obvious. "They hurt at first but now it's just like a constant pressure. I should probably start using the breast pump your mom gave me."

"You look so sexy," Charlie continued staring.

Miley giggled, "You want to suck on them, don't you?"

Charlie grinned.

"I can't tell you what it tastes like," Miley cautioned, "But you can if you want to."

Charlie leaned forward as Miley yanked her shirt up to bunch at the neck. She moaned softly as she felt Charlie's mouth close around her left nipple, having missed his touch. He began lightly suckling, afraid of hurting her, but when Miley placed a hand at the back of his head to encourage him Charlie began sucking with more earnest.

"Oh my god," Miley whispered as she felt a forceful stream of milk start to flow out of her nipple at Charlie's coaxing mouth. "Do my other one," she begged.

Charlie switched to her other breast. The abandoned nipple he had been sucking on continued to spray its milk straight upwards in the form of a slender strand, like water shooting out of a pinhole in a hose. The fluid landed on the underside of her breast and began dripping onto the top of Miley's pregnant stomach.

"That feels so good," Miley moaned, tangling her fingers into the hair at the back of Charlie's head. He quickly got her other breast streaming as well, keeping his mouth locked onto the nipple and drinking the milk as though he were a suckling child.

It was a strange sensation having both of her breasts spraying their milk, but a pleasurable one. "Drink my milk," Miley encouraged him. "Drink from my body, baby. It's all yours. My pregnant body belongs to you."

Charlie switched breasts again when the first stream began to subside. He sucked on Miley's nipple wantonly, coaxing the milk out.

She squirmed and clutched at his hair as Charlie moved back and forth for over a half hour, delighting in the maternal pleasure of it all. He drank from her until Miley's breasts would give nothing more than a slow dribble.

"Oh my god," Miley writhed beneath him. "I feel so relieved, baby. My nipples feel sensitive but my boobs aren't achy anymore. I think you sucked all the milk out of them."

Charlie lifted his head, his lips and chin wet from Miley's milk.

She giggled at him, "What does it taste like?"

"It's kind of bitter at first," Charlie licked his lips. "But it's not bad. I like it."

Miley wriggled her shoulders and grinned with delight, "You can suck on them as much as you want for the next two months."

Charlie admired her pregnant form. Miley was slightly thicker in the middle, around her hips and thighs, though her arms and legs remained shapely and petite. She had allowed her bush of pubic hair to grow back, probably because it was difficult to see around her round belly to shave, and her usually-golden tan had slowly faded to more of a natural olive color.

"Stop it," Miley told him, her voice soft and gentle.

Charlie looked up to her eyes, "Huh?"

Miley smiled fondly, "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" Charlie grinned.

"Just like you always do. How can you still give me those worshiping eyes of yours when I'm all fat? You haven't seen me in a month and -"

Charlie didn't let her finish, "You look so incredibly sexy right now, from head to toe. Let's get the camera and take some pictures."

Miley giggled, "Oh my god, you're such a kinky bastard. No pictures until after."

"After what?"

Miley bit her lower lip and looked at him.

Charlie laughed, "You want to have sex, don't you?"

Miley nodded cutely, "I don't want to wait anymore. I need to feel you inside me."

Rubbing his palms over Miley's stomach, Charlie pressed a kiss near her belly button, "I'm so horny right now looking at you."

Reaching for the spot Charlie had fastened his towel, Miley pulled it loose. He crawled onto the bed beside her, his nine inches fully erect and sticking up between his legs.

"Look at your big cock," she cooed sweetly, wrapping her grip around the middle of his shaft. "It always gets so hard for me."

Charlie assessed the situation, "Missionary is going to be a little difficult."

Miley laughed as she caressed his length gently, "I know, right? You'll have to kneel between my legs, like when we do anal, otherwise we could try doggy?"

Considering, Charlie decided, "Let's try doggy-style."

Miley nodded and pushed herself up. She pulled Charlie's tee shirt off her head and cast it to the floor, spinning around to her hand and knees. "Let me know before you cum," she advised. "I want to finish you in my hand."

Charlie chuckled at the way Miley always seemed to know how she wanted to finish him before they even started. "Okay," he agreed. He maneuvered himself behind Miley and admired her plump backside.

"Charlie!" Miley looked at him over her shoulder, "Don't look at my ass, it's too big."

He squinted down at the way Miley was presenting her butt to him, "How am I not supposed to look at it? It's right in front of me."

"I don't know," Miley whined. "Turn off the lights, or something."

"No way. We've never turned out the lights before, we're not about to start now. Besides, your ass looks incredible." Charlie laid his palms against her butt cheeks and squeezed her soft flesh, "I love your butt, no matter how big it is."

Miley giggled at his kneading fingers, "You never have been able to keep your hands off my ass when we fuck." Her humor was quickly replaced with lust when she felt the head of Charlie's cock enter the slit of her sex, "Oh shit, Charlie. Go slow. I've gotten tight when you're not here to fuck me every night."

Charlie pushed half his length into her and slowly pulled it back out, her glistening moisture decorating the skin of his cock. He slapped Miley's bottom, causing her to squeal, before sliding himself back into her sheathe.

"Spank me again," she encouraged.

Charlie slapped the opposite butt cheek.

Goose bumps rose across Miley's backside, "Harder. Spank me harder."

The next slapping palm echoed loudly through the large bedroom and Miley gasped at the force behind Charlie's hand. He spanked her again, equally as hard, in the exact same spot. The blow stung and caused her skin to turn pink. She enjoyed the mixture of pain alongside the pleasure of Charlie's slowly-humping thrusts.

"I've been a naughty girl," Miley told him with a heated breath.

"How naughty?" Charlie played along.

"When you were gone, I was fucking myself with my big dildo."

Charlie swatted the fleshiest spot on Miley's buttocks, right above the thigh, causing her to suck in a hissing breath. "How often?" he asked.

"Every day," Miley whimpered. "Sometimes twice a day."

"You know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?"

Miley bit her lip and nodded, "They get punished."

Charlie rubbed Miley's pink skin soothingly, "What was the most you used your dildo in one day?"

Another sexy whimper escaped Miley's throat as she felt Charlie's soothing palm rub her bottom. "Four," she admitted softly.

Charlie spanked her hard and Miley cried out. He spanked her again and she gasped breathlessly. The third slap made that side of her ass turn red. Miley knew one more was on the way -- one for each time she masturbated.

"You are such a naughty slut," Charlie whispered.

"I know," Miley spoke in a squeaking voice, anticipating one more spanking. "I can't help it, Charlie. I get so horny."

When Charlie spanked her for the final time he also thrust his cock into her fully three-quarters of the way.

Miley screamed at the stinging blow, but it was what she wanted. Charlie had her juices flowing, the slick moisture of her pleasure running down the insides of her thighs. "Fuck me," she begged, "Fuck my pregnant body and put your hands all over me. Feel my pregnant body, Charlie."

Charlie started humping against her, bending forward to wrap his arms around her and clutch her hanging belly.

"Feel your baby inside me," Miley encouraged him, bracing her arms on the bed to accept his thrusts. "Feel what you've done to my body by knocking me up with your child."

His hands explored her pregnant stomach, fleshy hips, and round thighs. "Your pregnant body is so sexy," he moaned, his thrusts slapping against Miley's reddened butt.

"Oh god!" Miley gasped when Charlie's hands finally found her heavy, hanging breasts. She felt him heft their weight in his palms and squeeze his fingers into their pliant flesh. "Do you like my big pregnant tits, Charlie?"

"Fuck yes," Charlie laid his face between her shoulder blades and kneaded on Miley's breasts. Her milk began squirting out again, two hair-fine streams of the liquid jetting out to soil Charlie's fingers.

"You're making me milk again," Miley moaned at the pleasurable sensation of her leaking nipples. "It turns me on so much when you grope me, baby. It makes me feel sexy. Fuck me and grope my pregnant body, show me how much my pregnant body turns you on."

Charlie grunted at Miley's dirty talk and rose off her back, his hands leaving her breasts and clutching at her fleshy hips.

"Oh yeah," Miley moaned at Charlie's suddenly rapid thrusts. "Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me, Charlie! Oh fuck! You're going to make me fucking cum!"

Charlie pounded her. Miley's hanging breasts started slapping against the sweaty top of her round stomach and filled the room with an obscene noise. A sudden explosion of warmth and contracting muscles surrounded Charlie's cock as Miley came, the fluids of her orgasm surrounding his length. She gasped repeatedly and collapsed the side of her face against the bed, her arms losing the strength to support her.

"Don't stop!" she begged wantonly, hands clutching the bedspread. "Oh god! Oh God! Don't stop fucking me, don't stop!"

Charlie couldn't take much more of Miley's contracting pussy squeezing and gripping his cock, "Oh, shit. Miley...."

Miley was practically sobbing with pleasure against the bed as her orgasm continued to emanate tingling waves through her hormonally sensitive body. Wet spots were forming on the bed spread beneath her breasts, her milk flowing freely.

"Miley," Charlie gasped, his orgasm growing more pressing. He fought to hold it back and keep humping into Miley, wanting to extend her pleasure as long as possible.

"Don't cum," Miley begged. "Fuck me... oh god, don't stop fucking me...."

Charlie gasped and nearly lost control, "Oh god, Miley, oh shit baby I can't hold it any longer. I'm gonna cum, oh god I need to cum!"

Miley swung a leg in front of him and rolled awkwardly to her back. Charlie popped free of her sex and his cock bobbed in the air, swollen and glistening from Miley's orgasm.

"Miley!" Charlie begged.

She grabbed him in her tight, clutching grip and jerked him off. It only took a pair of strokes before Charlie's cum came jetting out. Miley beamed a smile and aimed his orgasm towards her stomach. Wad after wad of semen was hurled onto her swollen tummy, globs of warm goo sliding down the curvature of her pregnancy to mix with the streaming mess of her breast milk.

"Oh my god," Miley watched with wide eyes until Charlie's cock finally spat out the last of his pleasure. She continued to grip his erection firmly, waiting for him to recover.

"Holy fuck," Charlie breathed, pushing a hand through his shock of brown hair, "That was intense."

Miley beamed with gleeful happiness, looking down at herself. Her stomach and breasts were a coated with milk and semen, while her thighs were glistening from the fluids which had poured out of her sex.

Charlie blinked down at her body, which was also coated in a sheen of sweat.

"I'm a mess," Miley giggled, squeezing Charlie's cock and forcing one last bead of semen out of its tip. "How come I always end up so gooey after our sex?"

"You don't swallow often enough," Charlie answered her honestly.

She laughed loudly and covered her mouth with a palm.

"Do you think your dad and Haley heard us?" Charlie wondered. "You were really loud."

"I doubt it," Miley shook her head. "They're room is downstairs and on the other end of the house. A bomb could go off in here and they probably wouldn't hear."

"That was fun," Charlie wiped his face. "Can we do that again?"

"Sure," Miley was game. "Our daughter has been keeping me up nights for a month. About time I was the one keeping her up."

Charlie grinned.

"I have to pee though," Miley commented. "And I need a towel."

=====

After another bout of lovemaking Miley easily fell asleep in Charlie's arms, but he was wide awake and realized he was hungry. He hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, other than a bag of peanuts during the flight home. Quietly disengaging himself from the tangle of Miley's clinging limbs, Charlie slipped away quietly.

Charlie marveled at the size of the house as he wandered towards the kitchen, the rooms seeming even bigger in the dark. The entire apartment he and Miley had once shared could probably fit inside the mansion foyer, he guessed. Jack had done well with his company, a brokerage firm who handled investments and financial portfolios. Haley had a lot to do with it; the charismatic blonde was skilled at charming potential clients. She helped Jack bring in several Fortune 500 companies and millionaire clients to invest with the firm.

For Charlie, who grew up in a single-story rambler, Jack and Haley's mansion home represented an unachievable level of wealth. Not that Charlie was jealous. At twenty years of age he was the writer of a hit comic book with heavy endorsement potential. If Captain Darkness got optioned for a movie or television deal, and Samantha promised it would, Charlie would be worth more than both his parents combined. He'd be able to afford a nice home for Miley and the baby. But Charlie thought it would be cool to live in a mansion for a while, too.

Turning to a short hallway leading to the main kitchen, Charlie suddenly saw a light on. He became curious who else was awake.

Charlie rounded the kitchen entrance, "Haley?"

The beautiful blonde was leaning back against a kitchen counter eating iced cream right from its cardboard container. She was scantily dressed in a pair of panties and a tight, clinging top. "You're still awake, too?" she greeted.

"Yeah," Charlie rubbed his hand over the top of his head. "Awake and hungry."

Haley twirled her spoon in the iced cream, "How's Miley?"

Charlie pulled the fridge door open, "Sound asleep."

Haley smiled warmly, "Jack was right."

"Hm?" Charlie bent to investigate some promising looking sandwich meat, the brightness of the refrigerator bathing his boxers and tee shirt in bright light.

"Jack," Haley mused. "He said Miley would be fine as soon as you got home. He was right."

"We both get a little goofy when we're apart," Charlie noted, gathering some cheese as well.

"It's different with Miley," Haley argued, sucking some iced cream off her spoon.

Charlie set his pile of ingredients on the counter next to the fridge, "What do you mean?"

"She's devoted to you," Haley explained. "One hundred percent dedication to being one thing -- your woman."

Charlie glanced at Haley, "I'm not sure I follow. We're devoted to each other."

"Yeah, but you have other stuff," Haley pointed out. "Like your comic book. You and Brian have been working for the last two years on your comic. You were getting your English degree...."

"Miley was going to school too," Charlie argued.

"Yeah but she hadn't even picked a major," Haley reminded. "She only went to college to be with you. After you two were married and you quit school, she dropped out too."

"She got pregnant," Charlie noted.

Haley smirked, "Yeah, and how long were you married before that happened? You hadn't even gotten home from your honeymoon."

Charlie snorted out a laugh, "I can't dispute your facts. What are you getting at?"

"You're the luckiest man alive," Haley told him. "Everything Miley does, she does for you. She loves you so much, Charlie. The only thing she wants out of life is to be the maternal force in your life. It makes her sick to be away from you."

"I know," Charlie began forming his sandwich. "Every day of my life I try to live up to that. To be a good person who deserves the love of a woman like Miley."

Haley looked down at the iced cream and pushed it around with her spoon, "You're doing a pretty good job. You'll make a great father. And Miley... well, I'm not sure your daughter could ask for a more loving, protective mother."

A quiet voice suddenly interrupted their conversation, coming from the center of the house, "...Charlie...?"

Charlie turned, "Was that Miley?"

Haley sat her container of iced cream down, "I think it came from the foyer."

Charlie called out, "Miley?" as he rushed in the direction of the voice, "Miley, is that you?"

Haley hurried after him. "Oh god!" she gasped when they reached the foyer and saw Miley. She lifted both hands to cup her mouth.

Charlie sprinted across the room to where Miley stood near the foot of the stairs. She was wearing his tee shirt and blood was dripping down the inside of her legs.

"I think I need to go to the hospital," Miley murmured, her face ashen and clearly in shock.

Charlie caught her just as Miley collapsed.

"Call 911!" he yelled towards Haley, holding Miley up. She appeared little more than a rag doll in his arms.

Haley sobbed and ran towards the nearest phone.

Charlie fell to his knees and gathered Miley into his lap, pushing some curly black tendrils off her forehead, "Miley? Miley, can you hear me...?"

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers