Charlie & Miley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think we should go after her?" Miley sounded concerned.

"I think she just needs some space."

Miley sighed and waddled into the house, taking off her light jacket to hang on a coat tree, "Dad confessed that he is, in fact, sleeping with my mother." She shuddered as though the cold hand of death had suddenly grasped her, "So I guess I can't blame Haley for wanting some distance. God, I can't believe Victoria and my father have been..."

Miley shuddered again, unable to finish her sentence.

"What are we going to do?" Charlie wondered, closing the door.

"I don't think there's much we can do, baby." Miley moved to slip her arms around Charlie in a comforting hug, "If my parents want to get back together that's their choice. I let dad know my stance on Victoria and that's all I can do."

Charlie hugged her close, "Do you really think they'll get back together?"

Miley shrugged against him, "They loved each other once upon a time, so I guess it's possible."

Charlie quietly contemplated that as he rubbed his hands along Miley's back.

"But if they do get back together," Miley murmured dryly, "We're finding a different place to live."

=====

"I don't have a problem," Stacy exclaimed, "I m-mean, I could stop whenever I wanted!"

Brian gave her a disbelieving look as he drove towards an alcohol rehab center local to Tallahassee.

"You can't do this," Stacy continued, her voice filled with fear, "You're not my father, or my husband. If I don't want to go you can't make me!"

"You're right," Brain agreed calmly, "I can't make you. But if you don't do this you're going to lose me. And probably Miley too, if you haven't already."

A swell of guilt welled up in Stacy's throat when Brian mentioned Miley. Stacy hadn't spoken to her best friend in months, after she had accused Miley of sheltering Brian and keeping him away from her so he could tour the country with Sam - his former girlfriend.

"You broke up with me for no reason, you got into a huge fight with Miley and cut her out of your life... hell, you won't even talk to Charlie. Is that what you want, Stacy? Do you want to keep drinking and partying and ignoring all the people who love you and care about you? Because if you do I'll turn around and take you back to school. But if I do that you're going to lose us, maybe forever."

Tears rushed out of Stacy's eyes and she turned towards the passenger window so Brian wouldn't see her cry.

"I'll pay for it," Brian spoke softly, "Please, Stace. You need some help. Let me help you." He reached to place a hand on her shoulder.

Stacy sniffled and nodded." Okay," she replied meekly, "Okay, I'll go. But you have to do some things, you know? Someone will need to tell Chip, and m-my parents. Plus there's my apartment, and school is starting next week and -"

"I'll handle it," Brian assured her, "I'll talk to Chip, your parents, and I'm sure the university will allow you to take a semester off."

Stacy glanced at him, her face flush and upset. "Why did you come back?" she asked, "Things are going so well for you and Charlie, why would you come back?"

"Because," he looked back at her, "I still love you."

Stacy swallowed more tears, "Don't say that. Don't say it unless you really mean it. We've been down this road too many times, Brian."

"Of course I mean it. I punched out Chip over you, didn't I?"

Stacy breathed out a laugh despite herself, "God help me... I still love you too."

=====

"Charlie?" Miley called out loudly from their bedroom, "I found your phone!"

Charlie appeared from the hallway, "Where was it?"

"Sitting on the dresser," she held it up for him to see, "You better call Brian, it looks like he's texted you about a zillion times."

"Thanks," he said, entering the room and grabbing his phone. He studied it for a few moments, swiping through the messages, before dialing Brian.

"Tell him I said hi," Miley mentioned as she moved towards the attached bathroom, "And that I miss him."

Once inside the bathroom Miley reached to start a bath, sitting on the edge of the tub and holding a hand beneath the running water until its temperature was just right. Once satisfied she plugged the drain and rose to take off her clothes. She could hear Charlie talking through the open bathroom door but wasn't paying attention to his conversation with Brian until Charlie let out a loud yell.

"You're fucking kidding me!" Charlie said as a naked Miley hurried out of the bathroom to see what was wrong.

"Baby, what is it?" Miley looked worriedly curious.

Charlie lifted a staying hand towards Miley as he continued talking to Brian, "Of course I agree to those terms! Holy shit, remind me to kiss Sam the next time I see her!"

Miley's expression wrinkled with confusion. She hated only hearing one side of a conversation.

"Yeah," Charlie nodded at his phone, "Yeah, okay. I'll ask Jack if he knows any attorneys who specialize in that sort of thing. Cool, let's hook up tomorrow. Okay, man. See you then."

"What's going on," Miley asked as Charlie hung up the phone. "Why do you and Brian need an attorney? And how are you going to see him tomorrow? Is he back in town?"

"You're never going to believe this," Charlie grinned, "But Sam got us a deal from HBO. They're going to pay us two and a half million for the rights to Captain Darkness, and that's just for the first season!"

Miley's eyes grew into two full saucers, "No way!"

"Plus we get royalties from merchandising and DVD sales," Charlie continued, "And if they pick it up past the first season it goes up to four million per!"

Miley squealed with delight, "Oh my god! Charlie, that's incredible! I always knew your comic was awesome and would make us totally rich!" She rushed towards him.

A suddenly confused look crossed Charlie's face as he hugged her, "Miley, why are you naked?"

She laughed against Charlie's chest, squeezing him, "Because, silly, I was about to take a bath when I heard you freaking out on the phone. Baby, I'm so proud of you and Brian."

Charlie held her tight. He knew he owed whatever success he achieved to Miley. She was the one who encouraged he and Brian the most to do their comic book. She was the one who supported his decision to drop out of college in order to focus on Captain Darkness. She had sacrificed her entire life to be with him, leaving her mother and home rather than give him up. Miley had even dropped out of school, forfeiting any potential future career of her own, to have his baby. Charlie knew how lucky he was to have such an amazing woman devoted so completely to him.

"Miley," he said, choking back happy tears, "I don't know how to thank you."

She glanced up at him, "Thank me for what?"

"None of this would have been possible without you," he said, blinking away a couple of tears, "You gave me the confidence and support I needed. I mean, you've given up everything for me. Your family, college..."

Miley smiled at his tears, "Oh, Charlie. Baby, you are my future. You and our daughter. The only thing I want is to be your wife and the mother of your children."

The young couple held each other even tighter, Miley nestling her cheek against Charlie's chest. She giggled suddenly, breaking the tender moment, when she felt something poking against the bottom of her round stomach.

"What are you laughing about?" Charlie asked curiously.

"You're getting hard," she giggled again, "I can feel you against my tummy."

"In my defense you're really naked, really pregnant, and rubbing against me. It's kind of turning me on."

"That's why I love you," Miley beamed at him, "You just became a millionaire but all you can think about is my naked and pregnant body." She took his hand and tugged on it flirtatiously, "Do you want to come help me take my bath?"

Charlie followed her into the bathroom. "What do you need me to do?" he offered willingly.

Miley bent to turn off the water, displaying her plump bottom. "I need you to rub soap all over my fun parts," she said, offering a sultry look over her shoulder and brushing dark curly hair behind an ear.

"O-okay," Charlie agreed, nearly mesmerized by the vision of her maternal beauty.

Miley swished her hand through the water to make sure it was the ideal temperature before climbing inside. She lazily stretched her form across the length of the tub; her pregnant stomach and swollen breasts rose above the surface of the water like a trio of islands, though her skin glistened with moisture.

Kneeling beside the tub on a soft rug, Charlie viewed her with rapture. He reached over Miley to take a bar of soap and dipped it into the water between her legs.

"I love the way you look at me," Miley murmured, watching him stare at her figure, "It makes me feel so sexy."

Charlie began to caress the bar of soap across the round expanse of her flesh and then used his bare hand to smear the soapy aftermath all over her stomach, "You've never been sexier than you are at this very moment."

Miley bit her lower lip over a smile at his compliment, "That feels nice, baby."

Charlie leaned over the side of the tub as his palm continued to smooth around her stomach. His mouth landed on one of her breasts and he began sucking on her swollen areola, which caused Miley to suck in a breath of pleasure.

Propping a hand beneath the underside of her breast, Miley lifted it towards Charlie's mouth to encourage his oral attentions. "Be gentle," she whispered, "My boobs are really tender."

Charlie remained delicate with her pregnant body, licking softly against her damp skin and sucking on her nipple lightly. Miley curled a hand around the back of his neck, causing the collar of his tee shirt to grow damp. She sighed luxuriously as Charlie coaxed the milk from her tit and streaming dribbles of her motherly fluid flowed across the skin of her breast to eventually mingle with the bath water.

When he moved to attend her other breast Charlie's hand slid down the bottom of her stomach. Miley instinctively bent her knees and parted her thighs to give him full access to her sex, gasping wantonly when his fingers intruded between her labia. It wasn't long before Miley was squirming and moaning, both of her breasts flowing with tiny streams of milk. Charlie knew exactly how and where to touch her, as though he was a mechanic and her libido his engine.

Miley clutched her own breasts and squeezed, pushing the streams out with more force. She adored the feeling of releasing her nourishing fluids and begged Charlie, "Drink my milk." Her maternal instinct needed someone to feed from her.

Charlie returned his lips to her closest breast and began lapping and sucking on its engorged nipple, suckling her milk and drinking all that it would give. His hand remained between her legs, his fingers penetrating Miley's sex as his thumb moved back and forth across her stiffening clitoris.

"Oh fuck yeah," she croaked seductively, "Play with my body, Charlie. Make me cum."

Charlie continued masturbating her until Miley was reduced to a shivering series of desperate gasps. She curled her arms around his neck, soaking his shirt further, as an orgasm consumed her senses. "I'm cumming!" she squeaked as her vaginal fluids leaked seamlessly into the tub water, "Oh god, I'm cumming so good!"

Bringing her down gently, Charlie lifted his lips from Miley's breast and eased the manipulations of his thumb until she stopped squirming and relaxed, letting the orgasmic tension exit her body. The flow from her nipples slowed to a dribble as Miley sighed softly.

"I'm so fucking hard right now," Charlie whispered, staring at his wife's glowing form.

She giggled and caressed his cheek in her wet palm, "I need to wash my hair. Why don't you wait for me in bed and when I'm done I'll get you off any way you want."

Charlie kissed her, "I love you."

"Oh baby, I love you too."

Miley took her time relaxing in the bath and enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm, washing her hair and all the parts of her body Charlie missed - which was everything except her stomach. When she finally came out of the bathroom she was encased in a towel and her long dark tresses were damply matted to her head. She grinned at Charlie who was lying in bed naked and staring at a comic book.

"What'cha reading?" she asked, padding towards the bed in her bare feet.

"Spectacular Spider-Man," Charlie replied, glancing Miley's way.

Miley sat on the edge of the bed and reached for a bottle of lotion on the nightstand, "I thought Spider-Man was 'amazing'?"

"That's his other book," Charlie replied, absently setting the comic aside.

Miley squeezed out some lotion and began spreading it over her arms. She glanced over her husband, admiring his lean form. Charlie had filled out since their high school days, but he was still slender and almost entirely smooth - the only body hair on his torso was a thin band of hair at the center of his stomach. His shock of brown hair was cutely unkempt and his penis was lying against his thigh amidst a patch of trimmed pubic hair.

"Did I take too long?" she teased, remarking on his flaccid state.

"I guess Spider-man just doesn't do it for me," Charlie joked.

"Not like your pregnant wife?" Miley bit her lip as she reached across his lap and ran gentle fingertips against Charlie's soft length. She smiled when his penis twitched at her touch, showing immediate signs of arousal.

"Nobody does it for me like you do," Charlie told her.

"After two and a half years of being together," Miley reached and unfastened the towel wrapped around her body, letting it fall off her chest, "And you're not bored with me yet?"

Charlie looked at the puffy nipples capping Miley's breasts and wondered if he could ever possibly grow disinterested in her, "Never."

Miley grasped Charlie's thickening cock, stroking it slowly as it grew in her dainty hand. "Does it turn you on," she prodded quietly, "Looking at my pregnant body? Knowing you made me this way? Knowing that you put your child inside me?"

Charlie nodded and remained still as Miley manipulated his member, "Sometimes I can't take my eyes off you."

Tugging the towel away from her body and dropping it to the floor, Miley crawled into the bed to kneel beside Charlie. Her pregnant belly protruded over her thighs and her swollen breasts dangled enticingly as she leaned forward to resume playing with his erection. Charlie had grown to his full length of nearly ten inches and she hooked a finger beneath the head of his cock, lifting it and then letting it fall to slap against his midsection.

"After I give birth to our daughter, are you going to put this gigantic thing back inside me and fuck more of your seed into my pussy?"

Charlie marveled at Miley's ability to send his arousal into overdrive with a few simple words.

"You want to keep me round and pregnant, my tits leaking with milk, don't you?" Miley started teasing the head of his cock, circling it with the tips of her fingers, "How many babies are you going to put into me? Huh, Charlie?"

"At least two," Charlie murmured with a lidded and aroused expression, "I'll want to make you pregnant at least one more time."

Miley maneuvered herself over Charlie's lap and sat on his thighs. This positioned her stomach directly over Charlie's scrotum and she lifted the shaft of his cock and pressed it against the curve of her pregnancy. "If we wait to have our second baby, and our daughter stops breast feeding, you have to take over."

Charlie offered her a curious look, not understanding.

"I don't want my breasts to stop giving up their milk," she explained, "If no one is feeding on me they'll eventually dry up. But if you continue drinking I'll continue producing. I love having my big milky tits, Charlie."

"Jesus," Charlie exclaimed softly, his cock pulsing against Miley's stomach where she had it pinned by a palm. "I want that too. It turns me on so much."

"You'll have to drink my milk at least twice a day," she instructed him. Miley was getting as turned-on as he was by the conversation and used her arousal to lubricate Charlie by dipping a pair of fingers into her vagina and smearing the fluids on his cock, "Once in the morning and one in the evening, every day, you'll have to suck on my tits."

Charlie couldn't stop his hands from reaching upwards even if he tried. He grabbed Miley's breasts and began teasing her nipples with light pinches, keenly familiar with how to get her milk flowing.

Miley gripped his cock firmly to emphasize her words, "I mean it, Charlie. I'm not just talking dirty. I love my milky tits. They make me feel like a mommy and you know how badly I want to be a mommy. If I can't feed our daughter I know it will leave me feeling hollow inside."

"I'll do it," Charlie swore, "You can feed me your milk. I'll drink it and let it nourish me."

For the second time in less than an hour Miley's breasts became free-flowing sources of bitter white fluid. Charlie sat up, bending at the waist, and eagerly began to drink. Miley gasped at his suckling mouth, curling a hand around the back of his head to pull him into her breast and letting her husband gorge on her milk. Leaning slightly backwards to make room for her pregnant belly, Miley positioned herself over Charlie's lap just-so to allow him continued access to her breasts while still fitting his throbbing length into her sex. She was so wet that nearly his entire shaft fit into her pussy with one motion. Her stomach was pressed tightly against his sternum as she began to grind her hips. The breast that Charlie wasn't sucking on was squirting dribbles onto her pregnancy, the milk running around the curve of her tummy and onto Charlie's legs.

That's when Charlie felt something against his torso. He pulled away from her nipple, "Miley... what...?"

"She's kicking," Miley was gasping at the pleasure of Charlie's insertion, "Oh fuck, Charlie. Our baby's kicking. She knows mommy is getting fucked."

"Should we stop?" Charlie sounded worried.

Miley hastily shook her head, "No, baby. Keep fucking me. I need you inside me..."

A wanton voice suddenly came from the bedroom doorway, "Oh my god, that's so fucking hot."

Both Charlie and Miley stopped their grinding and turned to see Haley. Her jeans were in a puddle on the floor at her feet and her hand was stuffed into her panties stretching the elastic waistband, below a tight baby-doll tee.

"Haley!?" Charlie was the first to speak.

Haley didn't try to hide her presence. She moved slightly forward wearing a guilty expression, "I'm so sorry. I changed my mind about leaving and came back. I wanted to find you and tell you, but then I saw you guys... oh my god, you two. I couldn't help myself. Watching you is the sexiest thing I've ever seen or heard. I'm so fucking turned-on right now."

Whether it was a woman's intuition or some preternatural sexual sixth-sense, Miley sensed Haley didn't want to press the idea of a threesome. "It's okay," she suddenly blurted, placing a calming hand on Charlie's chest.

"What?" Charlie looked at her with surprise. "Miley...?"

"I just want to watch," Haley confirmed Miley's suspicions, "You two are so hot together. I just - I just want to watch."

"It's okay," Miley repeated towards her husband's obvious reluctance. "I want to let her watch, it would really turn me on."

Charlie didn't appear at all convinced but Miley resumed slowly grinding her hips despite his inhibitions.

"She just wants to rub her pussy," Miley murmured in the sexiest voice she could muster, "She wants to rub her pussy while she watches us fuck. Doesn't that turn you on, baby? Doesn't it turn you on to think about someone watching us fuck?"