Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers

Her hand came up to caress my cheek; from there her fingers walked slowly and gently down the center of my chest, past my bellybutton, and on down to my cock—which was doing its impression of a flagpole. Her fingers explored my cock and my balls, sliding lightly over my skin.

I felt her little patch of fur against my right hip, together with the curve of her mound just below it. She was gently rocking her hips, rubbing her pussy against me; I didn't think she was aware that she was doing so.

"I like to touch your cock, Charlie. It turns me on. Especially when it's so hot and big and hard."

"I like it when you do. It makes me get hotter and bigger and harder. And I like it when you rub your naked pussy against me. That makes me get hotter and bigger and harder, too."

Her hips stopped rocking momentarily, as she realized she'd been behaving even more lasciviously than she'd thought. Apparently, it pleased her to find that she had, because she smiled at me and started rocking them again with obvious intent. And she wiggled her chest against me, too.

"I really am a dirty girl tonight. I like rubbing my pussy and my tits against you. And I really like lying naked against you, having you naked and close, holding me. It makes me feel all warm and safe."

She closed her hand around my cock and pumped it gently.

"If you keep doing what you're doing with my cock, things are going to get pretty warm, all right. But you won't be very safe around me."

"I forgot 'nasty.' It makes me feel all warm and safe…and nasty. And the best part of it is that you sure do know how to molest a girl."

She gave my cock a last pump and brought her hand back up toward my chest. I turned a bit toward her and brought my hand up under her arm to clasp her waist. Her thigh parted my legs as she brought it up between them; my cock rested on her hip, which hadn't stopped its rocking motion. She divined my intent and raised her face to mine for a kiss.

As our lips joined again, I sought the hot, wet furrow she'd been rubbing against my thigh. I stroked her outer lips, parted them, stroked her inner lips. She relaxed in my arms, and sighed into my mouth as we kissed. I broke our kiss, and found a nipple with my lips and my tongue. As I sucked her nipple into my mouth, I found her clit and stroked gently around it with a finger. She was almost in a trance.

After a minute or two, I took my mouth from her nipple and raised my head to look at her face. She'd had her eyes closed, but she opened them as I moved.

"Still feel safe?" I teased.

"Always, Charlie, when you're close," she whispered, looking directly into my eyes. She smiled gently, lovingly. "I've never felt safer than I do now. And I'm going to show you how safe I feel."

She pushed me onto my back, throwing her leg over me as she did. She straddled me—sitting upright on me as she had two nights ago, but facing my head this time, her pussy on my bellybutton instead of my breastbone. I thought she was starting some horseplay—something I was always willing to engage in. But the evil grin that usually accompanied horseplay was missing; in its place was her sweetest smile. I was puzzled.

Hands on my shoulders, she bent over, and kissed me. It was a long, deep, soulful kiss. My arms came up around her, and pulled her body down against mine. Her hands left my shoulders to caress both sides of my face and head. The hard little buttons of her nipples pressed into my bare chest.

As she kissed me, she worked her hips down my body. I wasn't particularly conscious of that until she succeeded in pressing her pussy against my cock. Once again, her hot, wet furrow cradled the length of my cock, bringing us sensations we couldn't ignore.

She pulled her lips from mine and moaned. But she also rocked her hips gently, driving my length between her outer lips, cradling it deeper in her wet heat. She continued to rock her hips, sliding me along her cleft. Her inner lips enveloped the upper end of my cock, and I could feel my crown sliding across her opening. I didn't know how long I could stand that.

I thought she was showing me how safe she felt: that she was showing me that she knew I wouldn't take her no matter how she tempted me. And I was afraid that I knew better.

Somehow, I found strength to warn her. "Oh, Mindy," I pleaded. "Don't tease me this way."

As I spoke, I looked at her. Her eyes had been closed, but she opened them and looked at me. She smiled; it wasn't the evil grin I half expected, but the gentle, loving smile that so became her.

"It isn't a tease, Charlie. It's a promise."

I still didn't understand. (I've mentioned the trouble a guy has thinking when a woman has her mouth on his cock. Having her pussy up against his cock is even more distracting.)

While I was trying to work out her meaning, she came up to her knees, and moved to put her pussy directly above my cock. She reached down between her thighs, grasped my boner, and lowered herself a bit, until the tip of my cock just entered her cleft. She slid my crown up and down her hot, wet furrow several times, parting inner and outer lips.

I am sometimes a little bit slow, but I am not especially stupid. I guessed what she intended. She confirmed it: She held my crown right at the entrance to her body, and she gently lowered herself until I felt her opening engage my tip. She paused there.

"Are you sure, Mindy?"

I don't know how I managed to voice that question. But we had to be sure.

"I'm sure, Charlie," she replied. "I'm ready, now. I've been thinking about it all day. It's time for us to do this."

She was glowing again, with surpassing radiance this time. There was no trace of the fear, the tension, or the two-mindedness she had shown on Wednesday evening. What she had been doing to me really had been a promise, and not a tease. She really was ready.

And I finally understood how safe she felt with me.

Slowly, she lowered herself; my crown slid into her hot, slippery passage. I rested my hands on her thighs, stroking them lightly. I was content for the moment that she should be in control.

Her eyes closed, and her smile had gotten lost in the newness of this experience. She stopped when my crown was fully inside of her. Her tight clasp on the head of my cock, her heat, and her wetness, rendered me almost incapable of any thought or action.

She reversed her motion until only my very tip remained inside of her. She stopped again and slowly lowered her body another time. She continued until a little more of me was inside of her than had been before. Again she reversed.

And so, slowly, a bit at a time, she brought herself down upon me. We accompanied each of her motions with a duet of moans and groans.

As she took me into herself a little more deeply with each of her downward motions, I saw in her face that she was not behaving this way out of pain, or fear, or doubt, or reluctance. My own male instinct would have been to plunge myself into her in one determined, irresistible thrust. In retrospect, I see that she was exercising an instinctive wisdom accessible, perhaps, only to women. She was savoring the moment. And, all unknown to us then, this was her loving gift to me—and to herself: We were entering something new; for the rest of our lives, each of us would remember every millimeter, every moment, every detail, every sensation, even every moan, of this beginning.

When at last my sweet, inexperienced, innocent, but no longer virginal, little sister had completely taken her big brother's cock into her hot, wet pussy, we quivered with desire and excitement. Both of us breathed deeply, raggedly, shakily. There are no words for what we felt.

She sat on me for a few seconds, my cock buried in her. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung a bit slack. She folded forward onto my chest, bending mostly at her waist to keep me firmly embedded in her. She laid her head on me; she clasped my sides with her arms. I put my own arms around her, and held her lovely naked little body tightly.

We lay there for a little while, adjusting to the new sensations. My cock fit perfectly into her. The muscles of her tight sheath clasped me, conforming to every ridge and vein, pressing equally on every square millimeter I possessed, conveying her heat, her moisture, her love to every one of them.

"Oh my God!" I breathed. "You feel so wonderful wrapped around me."

She raised her head, opened her eyes, and looked at me.

"Your cock fills me up so. I never knew something could feel so good."

When she had moved her head, her hips had moved slightly. I'd felt that motion, magnified a thousand-fold by her pussy's grip on my cock, which throbbed involuntarily. She contracted in a wave around me. I throbbed again, and she contracted again. Still another throb, and another contraction.

Slowly we subsided. In spite of the sensations—new, nearly overwhelming—we recovered some of our composure.

She was still looking at me.

"Your pussy squeezed me," I said.

"You grew inside me, like you do when you come. That felt really good—so good it made me grab you."

"You moved, and that made me throb. Then you squeezed me, and that made me throb again. And it kept happening."

She smiled at me. "Like this?" And she contracted around me again.

I throbbed again. Managed to say, "That was it!" as she contracted in response to the throb and we began again. This time I moaned some. My regained composure was evaporating, but we subsided before it was altogether gone. She'd moaned with me and gotten lost in her own sensations, too.

When we'd recovered a bit, and words were possible again, I looked up at her and smiled. "I love you, Mindy," I said.

There was the evil grin. "I'll bet you say that to all the women you make love with."

Somehow, I returned evil grin for evil grin. "As a matter of fact, I have said that to all the women I've ever made love with."

And I punctuated it by contracting the muscles that cause the throbs. And I thrust my hips upward to the limited extent that I could—lying flat on my ass as I was and with her weight on me.

Her eyes widened as I took her by surprise, for a change. She managed to squawk "Oh, God!" as the expected clench came, and we started a third round. This round, longer and more intense than the first two, included shuddering as well as cock-throbbing, pussy-clenching, and moaning.

When it subsided, I took my arms from around her, brought my hands to her sides, and began stroking her. She said, "I love you, too, Charlie."

"Gentleman that I am, I won't suggest that you…"

The rest was lost, because she raised her hips an inch or two, and then lowered them—causing her hot, tight, wet, slippery sheath to deliver a stroke to my cock that robbed me of all intellectual capacity.

"Unnnnh!" I said—or words to that effect.

She'd taken herself by surprise, too. Her equally intellectual response was something like, "Aaaaaahhhh!"

We looked at each other in wonder. Our eyes popped from our heads; we must've looked like children who've just found that Santa has granted their every wish. What little control we still had over ourselves was gone.

She raised her hips again, sliding me partway out of her. Planting a hand to either side of me, she raised herself onto all fours to get better leverage. As she did so, I brought my knees up, and planted my feet flat on the pad behind her to give myself some leverage. Immediately, she brought her hips downward, and I thrust my own upward. We thus drove me deep into her. Our instincts took over, and we both backed for another stroke, followed by another, and another, and…

We thrust at each other, clutched at each other, shouted nonsense at each other, as our opposing motions quickly fell into the ancient, inherited, commanding rhythm we'd thought we'd known so well but were at that moment learning so much more about.

I pistoned in and out of her, and as her hot wet tunnel stroked me repeatedly, pressure and compulsion grew deep inside me. And so I thrust myself deeper, more forcefully into her. She replied by thrusting herself against me more vigorously. We grunted and moaned as we sought release.

And I felt the dam burst within me.

"I'm coming! Shit! I'm coming!" I shouted.

My hands were already on her ass-cheeks, helping her drive herself against me as I drove myself into her. As I reached my pinnacle, I clamped her against myself, driving my cock into her enveloping warmth as far as it would go, clasping her there to keep her tightness wrapped about my full length. And I exploded deep within her. My cum erupted into her, and she rocked her hips against me so that her clit—compressed, now, between our pubic bones—would receive the last bit of stimulation it needed to trigger her orgasm.

And she was there, too.

"I'm coming, too!" I heard her, as though from a great distance. Again and again and again, over and over and over, my muscles contracted and my semen—her big brother's semen—spurted into her womb—my little sister's womb.

Our orgasms overwhelmed us; she collapsed against me again. I shuddered in the grip of my spasms, and I felt her shuddering against me. Her pussy contracted rhythmically about me, milking my cum from me. Together, we grunted and moaned our ecstasy.

My cum was exhausted, I thought. My orgasm, it seemed, was ending, and my body would return to normal. If that had indeed happened, it would have been enough—and more than enough—for our first trial at being lovers. This had already been far better than anything I had experienced when we had brought each other off before.

But that was not what happened. Instead, an ineffable wave of rapture gripped me. Every muscle in my body contracted in a final, magnificent spasm that continued unabated for an interminable half a minute. Through clenched teeth I grunted "UNNNNGGHH!" as that spasm took hold. My body tried to ram my cock, already as deeply embedded as possible, even deeper into my little sister's pussy. She was lost in her own internal explosion, but her body responded to my need by grinding itself even more tightly against me.

At last, the grip of my orgasm relaxed; I lay there limply, Mindy still on top of me, and my cock still engulfed in her. I breathed in great gasps because, beginning with that first explosion, I had forgotten that I needed to breathe. Mindy still shuddered and grunted in the grasp of her own climax. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close while her spasms, too, subsided.

When she regained control of herself, she slipped her hands, palms upward, under my shoulders. She clasped me tightly—as I held her. Random tremors shook each of us at intervals as we lay there, clinging to each other, my slowly-shrinking cock still buried in her. From time to time each of us crooned a wordless little moan to the other.

At length, she lifted her head and looked at me. She smiled, and I smiled back.

"I think," she said, in a voice full of awe and wonder, "that now I know why people make such a fuss about this."

She pulled herself up along my body to kiss me, and as she did, my softened cock dropped out of her. I felt the trickle of my cum it released. We held each other as we kissed gently and lingeringly.

We ended that kiss, and I brought a hand up to touch her cheek. Gently, I caressed her. She smiled and tilted her head into my hand, using her cheek to return the touch.

"That was wonderful, Little Sister," I said, still smiling at her. "You were so hot and wet, and I've never felt anything like the way you squeezed my cock when I came."

"You were wonderful yourself, Big Brother. I loved having you inside of me when I came. Having you in me made it a whole new thing. It felt almost like I'd never had a real orgasm before."

"I knew we would turn each other on this evening, but I didn't think that we'd go all the way. You weren't ready on Wednesday."

She put her head back down on my chest and held me tightly for a moment. She raised her head and looked directly at me.

"I'm so sorry that I made you wait, Charlie. Can you ever forgive me? I see now that I was an asshole about it."

"No, you were right, Mindy. Not being ready is a lot different from being an asshole. We'd both have been assholes if we'd done this before you were ready. You had to think it through, and I'm glad we waited until you'd done that."

She thought for a moment. "Like I said, I've been thinking about it all day.

When we put your cock in my ass last night, it made me feel really close to you. And that made me wonder why I should be afraid of going all the way with you."

She paused again, and then she continued. "Last night, we knew that we've fallen in love. Last night, I knew that you are the man I want. We've loved each other as brother and sister ever since I can remember. All day today, I've known that we love each other as woman and man, too. And I know that when a woman and a man love each other that way, they should make love with each other. So why hadn't we?

"That's what I was thinking and wondering when I was looking at the lake, while you started getting supper ready. And then you came to me. You put your arm around me, and you just held me. We shared the beauty of this place with each other, and that made me happy. And when you saw that I wanted you to, you kissed me.

"I could feel our love in that kiss, Big Brother. All my fear went away, and I knew that we were going to Do It this evening."

"I'll remember that kiss for as long as I live. Little Sister, when you held me and kissed me there by the lake, it was the first time I knew for sure that we would be lovers one day. I just didn't know it would be today."

The grin—the evil one—was on her face. "When you held me and kissed me that way, my boxers got so wet that I almost ripped your clothes off, but I knew my supper would be late if I did!"

"It sure would've!" I agreed. And I whispered to her: "Big Brother and Little Sister!"

She whispered back to me: "Best friends and lovers!"

She had changed the response. We smiled at each other, and I nodded to acknowledge the change and its necessity.

In unison, we crooned to each other: "Now and always!"

"We've always thought of our bodies as mutual property," I said. "Now they really are."

She put her head down on my chest again, and we held each other.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The evening chill roused us. We'd been lost in each other, so it was late when we noticed. I suggested hitting the sack, but Mindy thought we should get baths first. I dreaded another cold bath, but she pointed out that we had t-shirts we weren't going to use again. There was water left over from making the cocoa; it wasn't warm anymore, but it wasn't nearly as cold as the water in the lake. So we wet part of our t-shirts with that water, and cleaned ourselves up a bit.

Rather than get dressed, we decided we'd simply get into the sack and snuggle. Feeling really uncultured, I suggested that we didn't need our boxers. Mindy agreed that lovers can—indeed, should—sleep naked with each other.

There were no clouds in the sky, so we expected no bad weather. We were at lower altitude where it would not get too cold at night, so we spread pads and bag outside the tent. We crawled in. Mindy rolled toward me and put her head on my shoulder; my arm went around her and I drew her close. Her naked body melted against mine.

"I love you, Charlie," she whispered to me. Her hand stroked my chest as she said it. She folded her left knee, bringing her leg up to rest across my thighs.

I stroked her side with my left hand. "I love you, Mindy," I whispered back.

I was asleep before long.

(To be continued)

CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers