Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we like touching each other so much with our clothes on," I said as I unbuttoned the last one and began pulling her shirttail out of her Levis, "just think how much we'll like it with them off."

She answered with a smile and she reached for my own shirt buttons. I admired the little boobs that had come into view, and my cock pulsed, but I didn't allow those wonderful tits to distract me from my main goal for the moment—getting her naked. When she'd finished unbuttoning my shirt, I shucked it off and sat down on the bed. She, too, sat up and removed hers. I reached down, then, and removed her shoes as I kicked off my own.

When our shoes were off, I leaned in for another kiss while I searched for her belt buckle. She wrapped an arm around my neck and held me close while her other hand wandered over my now-naked chest.

Soon, I had her belt unbuckled, her waist button unbuttoned. I broke the kiss and said, "Stand up, and we'll get rid of these troublesome pants."

She smiled and stood, facing me and the bed. I undid her zipper and drew jeans and panties down together, exposing the little triangle of her bush and the vertical cleft to which it pointed. My cock surged at the sight of my little sister's pussy. She stepped out of the clothing and knelt in front of me—reaching for my own belt buckle.

She undid the buckle and the waist button, but, because I was sitting upright, she had trouble getting the zipper down all the way.

"Lie down," she said, smiling up at me.

I complied, and her little hands completed their work on the zipper. They went to my waistband at my hips and began to tug. "Raise your big clunky ass, you big lug," she commanded. I obeyed orders with, I must say, a good bit of willingness, and immediately she slid my jeans and my shorts downward. I raised my feet, and she brought the last of my clothes over her head and off of me. My cock stuck up from my groin like a flagpole.

And then, before I could raise my body off of the bed again, her warm wet lips enclosed my cock as she drew it into her mouth. She certainly did know how to get my attention! My universe contracted and I knew only the sensations caused by those encircling lips, that fluttering tongue, and the up-and-down motions of her soft, silky mouth—my little sister's soft, silky mouth—upon my swollen manhood.

Her head bobbed up and down, up and down, drawing her lips along my shaft, first in one direction and then the other. At the top of each stroke, she paused and swirled her tongue around my crown before sliding back down. And then, at the bottom of the stroke, she paused again to suck as her tongue gently pressed my cock against the roof of her mouth.

I don't know how long I lay there, lost in what she was doing to me as she knelt there on the floor beside the bed. Eventually, she raised her head, releasing my rod from the confinement it so welcomed, and said, "I sure do like your semen applicator." She'd wrapped her hand around it, and she was stroking it slowly, up, down, up, down, taking full advantage of the lubrication provided by her saliva.

"You'd better come up here," I said, swinging my leg over her and turning to lie along the long axis of the bed instead of across it.

She smiled, raised herself off her knees, and said, "I will, but we'd better pull the covers out from under you first."

We wiggled them out from under me, and she got into the bed alongside me, lying on her side with her head on my shoulder, her leg folded across my thighs, and the front of her firm little body against me. I felt her perfect little titties against my side, her sweet wet heat against my hip.

My left hand stroked up and down her spine, while my right hand reached over to cup a boob. She moaned. I rolled her nipple between my fingers. She moaned again, and tried to wiggle in a little closer than close.

She sought out my cock again, wrapped a hand around my shaft, and began to stroke, slowly, gently. Her hips began to rock, rubbing her clit against my hip.

"I love to feel you, warm and naked against me," I said, reaching for her chin and bringing her mouth up for another kiss. But first, I looked into her eyes, the deep blue eyes that so captivated me, and I said, "And I wish I knew how to tell you how much I love you."

Our mouths connected, then, and her reply was lost in her moan of pleasure.

As we kissed, I gently rolled her over onto her back, rolling over toward her myself as I did. One of her hands slid under me and clasped my back. Her other hand abandoned its efforts at stroking my cock and came up to my waist, pulling me closer to her.

When our mouths parted again, I kissed my way down the side of her neck and down over her shoulder to her nipple. It was hard, standing out from her tit like a light switch. I flicked it with my tongue, as if to turn on the light. She moaned in response. I rolled it gently between my lips and tickled it with my tongue. She moaned again, and I sucked it into my mouth, still teasing it with my tongue.

This, I knew, made her almost catatonic; she thrust her chest at me, forcing more of her nipple and areola into my mouth, and her body quivered at my touch. I felt, more than heard, her long, deep sigh of pleasure.

When, at last, I removed my mouth from her nipple and looked back up at her face, I saw her open her eyes and smile at me. "You do know how to tell me how much you love me," she said. "Every touch of your body tells me."

"Every time I touch you," I replied, "your body tells me how much you love me. But I'm not done telling you." And I began kissing my way down the mound of her breast toward her belly button—rising onto my knees so that I would be able to reach.

She squirmed in her pleasure. "And I have so much more to tell you, too," she said as she reached for my head and tried to pull me up into another kiss.

But I had other plans—other places I wanted to kiss. Resisting her pull, I kissed my way on down past her belly button and straight down the center of her lower torso—heading, we both knew, for the center of my little sister's femininity. She squirmed some more, in anticipation, now.

I reached her little bush, and it tickled my lips as my tongue wiggled through it to touch the waiting flesh that the stiff, curly hair didn't quite conceal. Her hands were still on my head, but they had stopped trying to pull me up toward her face. Instead, they encouraged me to move downward toward her other lips—whose hypnotic fragrance now filled my nostrils. My cock throbbed.

But there were other parts of her that I wanted to kiss before I kissed her there, and I resisted her push—just as I had earlier resisted her pull. I continued to nibble on her bush as, still on my knees, I moved around between her legs. She pulled her knees up and parted her thighs to make room for me; I wrapped my arms under and around those thighs.

I nibbled the tender flesh at the juncture of her thigh and the front of her body. Then I wrapped my arms around her and kissed my way around her thigh, moving toward the soft white skin of its inside as I did so. When I reached that tender flesh, I scraped it—gently, gently, with my teeth. At that touch, her breath hissed out of her, and her legs parted even more widely.

My head was now full of her mind-altering scent; I looked at her pussy as I moved from the inside of one thigh to the inside of the other. Her inner lips, swollen now with her desire, protruded slightly, pinkly, moistly, from between the outer ones. My cock throbbed repeatedly, demanding its turn. Patience, you big dope, I thought at it. Your turn is coming. It didn't seem to believe me, but in spite of its throbbing, I was still in charge—at least for the moment.

I nibbled softly on the smooth inner flesh of her other thigh, and she rewarded me with another hiss of her breath. Slowly, I kissed my way around and up to the crease where that thigh joined her body—using lips and tongue liberally. Again, I kissed a trail, until I reached her bush, and my tongue again wiggled through it to the sensitive flesh it tried to hide.

Slowly, slowly, slowly, I worked my way downward toward her pussy, kissing, nibbling, sucking, licking the tender skin. At last, I reached the head of her cleft and the little dimple there. I swirled my tongue in that little depression and then gently extended it down into her slit. Barely, I touched the root of her clit.

When I wiggled my tongue against her there, her breath exploded out of her with a groan. Her hands, which had passively followed my head on its journey, resigned to the fact that she couldn't control me, now came back to life and sought to direct me to better contact with her most sensitive part. Willing to accept her guidance now, I allowed her to help me find what we both wanted me to find. I strengthened the action of my tongue—which finally engaged her clit fully. She moaned again, and her legs wrapped around my back, clasping me and giving their assistance to the hands that now pressed me hard against the heart of her femininity.

I circled my little sister's clit repeatedly with my tongue, touching it directly every now and then. Once in a while, I extended my tongue down into her cleft to touch, lick, caress her inner lips and vaginal entrance. She was getting closer, closer, closer to her peak. And her moans, her heat, her shapes, her flowing moisture, her aroma, were all having their effect upon me, driving my desire higher and higher.

Just when I thought I couldn't keep it up much longer without seeking my own release, her voice came to me in gasps. "Oh, Charlie! I need you in me! I want to have you…in me when I come! Put your dick in me! Now!"

I had thought to make her come with my mouth, but my cock pulsed its desire at her words—at the desire she had expressed; it had wanted the same thing for a while, now. I unwrapped my arms from where they'd been holding her thighs, and, rising up to my hands and knees, I moved upward between her thighs and into her welcoming arms. She wrapped each of her legs around one of my thighs, and gently encouraged my hips to move toward her. Her eyes, filled with love and desire, captured my own, and I stared into their deep blue depths. She raised her head to kiss me, and I kissed her back.

Our lips now locked together, I guided my cock toward the entrance to her body. I was working blind, and I must've gotten slightly off-center. I found hot wetness, and I slid the head up and down, side to side as I searched for the sweet spot.

She wiggled under me, re-centering us, and the head of my cock engaged her entrance. She broke the kiss, and looked me in the eyes. And my little sister, the most precious thing in my life, said "I need you in me, Charlie. Now!"

I was willing, and more than willing—and my cock, feeling itself at the Gate of Paradise, was about to take decisions out of my hands. My hips responded to my prong's urgent demands; they pushed forward, and my stiff rod sank slowly into the molten flesh of my little sister's pussy. Her eyes closed again, and we groaned in chorus as her sheath flowed around me, clasping me, transmitting its heat and its moisture to every square millimeter of my engorged shaft.

Momentarily overwhelmed by powerful sensations—familiar now, but always so new and so compelling—we lay there, our bodies joined. We moaned our delight, and our paralysis, at our physical union.

I regained some control over myself, bent my head downward and nibbled on her ear. She shuddered in response, and contracted in a wave around me. She wiggled her hips a bit, delivering little strokes to the engorged shaft I'd embedded in her.

Still nibbling on her ear, I pulled my hips back, slowly, back, back, until only my crown remained inside her. I hung above her, barely inside of her for a few seconds; she wiggled slightly, enticing me to re-enter her. Slowly, slowly, my hips came forward and my cock slid again into her hot, tight, wet depths. We groaned anew at the wet friction between our sensitive parts.

She stroked my back and my sides as, slowly, slowly, I withdrew again. I raised my head to look at her face as I did so. Her eyes were closed. I re-entered her, slowly, slowly; her mouth went slack and she sighed again. My own sigh joined hers in a harmony of approaching ecstasy.

"Your pussy makes me feel so good," I managed, somehow, to whisper as I slowly—but not as slowly as before—pulled back again.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling. "Your dick makes me feel so good."

As she spoke, I reversed, and pushed back into her. She closed her eyes again, quivered. Her legs pulled my hips toward her, and her hands moved down to my hips—which they grasped just as I reached my full depth in her. Her legs loosened their grip, and her hands pushed gently away from her.

"Faster," she pleaded, "It feels so good! Do it faster!"

As it happened, my cock had been thinking along the same lines; in fact, it had just about decided to overrule any other ideas I might have had—and I was just about to give in to it. So it was no surprise that Mindy and I found ourselves, only a few seconds later, mindlessly beating our groins against each other for all we were worth. My hips danced up and down, and her hands and legs kept pace—alternately pushing me away and pulling me deep into her.

After a half a dozen strokes, we had set a furious pace, and divine friction drove me closer and closer to culmination—while like pressure built within her. I saw, without knowing then that I was seeing, her eyes close and her face go slack at first, as she concentrated on what she felt as I moved inside her. Gradually, her face tightened with intense concentration and exhilaration, and her motions grew more and more frantic.

Hot wet friction dominated my consciousness now; nothing existed for me but my little sister, her body, and what it was doing to me. As if from a great distance I heard her moan while all her muscles contracted in one great spasm and her arms and legs pulled me, one final time, into her.

As she clutched at me and she contracted in waves around me, my own detonation engulfed me. The first spasm of orgasm projected my cum from deep within me through my length. My muscles stiffened, driving me into her in the plunge my body meant to deposit my sperm as deeply as possible inside her. Again, again, again, long after I had lost count, my cum spurted into her depths.

And, once again, just when it seemed that I had finished, came that last, magnificent, paroxysm—submerging me in a flood of ecstasy and emotion.

When it was over, I collapsed onto her, letting my head fall to the bed beside hers, remembering, barely, to keep my elbows under me. Dimly, I realized that her body was still rigid, still quivering; her sheath still rippled around my cock. Slowly, my awareness of my surroundings returned. As it did, her cataclysm released its grip on her, and I felt her body soften under me.

I recovered enough to raise my head a bit and turn it to kiss her neck gently, nibble lightly on her ear, and whisper softly, "I really like making love with you."

She wasn't ready to speak yet, but she replied by bringing her hands from my hips up across my back and pulling me tightly against herself. My cock, still poker stiff, responded with a surge, and I felt her contract again around it. I nibbled her neck in reply, and she moaned softly.

We lay there for a few moments, limp, still connected. Her hands took on more life, and wandered my back, stroking, caressing. "I really like making love with you, too," she said, at length, softly.

I raised my head and looked into those deep blue, captivating eyes. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. "You really are the best big brother in the whole wide world," she whispered.

"I thought we settled that this morning," I pointed out. "I thought we agreed that I might be the second-best big brother, but no better."

She reached up and delivered a soft, lingering kiss. "I've re-evaluated," she said when she'd finished. "Only the best big brother in the whole wide world could deliver anything close to what you just did!"

"I don't think so," I said. "That was so good because you're the best little sister in the whole wide world. I just supplied a boner, and you did the rest." And I gave her another soft, lingering kiss.

Her hands were still moving, stroking my back, communicating her love for me. And when I raised my head from that kiss, she smiled lovingly up at me and said "Big Brother and Little Sister."

I smiled my own loving smile back at her and gave the reply: "Best friends and lovers."

"Now and always," we crooned to each other in unison.

"I love you so much," she said.

And I replied, "I love you even more."

We kissed again, and then I levered myself out of her and over onto my back. Immediately, she rolled over against me so that her shoulder fit itself into my armpit and her head rested on my shoulder. She threw her arm over me and drew herself in close, while she folded her leg up across my thighs. Her perfect little boobs again rested against the side of my chest. Her pussy, now soaked with my cum, rested wetly, warmly, against my hip.

She sighed a little sigh of contentment as my arm moved to enclose her and to help her hold herself close to me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour or so later, I woke up to find that we hadn't moved. The light was still on; the covers were still bunched where we had left them at the foot of the bed. And the beer I had drunk earlier in the evening demanded release.

I tried not to wake her, but entwined as we were, that was a losing proposition—and I didn't succeed. We did our business—I used the downstairs bathroom again—and returned to bed. On the way back, I looked at the thermostat, thought to turn it down for the night, and then decided that Mindy had been so unhappy that morning that I'd leave it alone. She got back first, and when I got there she had the quilts pulled up so that they would cover us. I turned the light out and climbed into bed beside my lovely, naked little sister. She rolled over against me again; I again wrapped my arm around her.

"I wish," she murmured sleepily, "that we could sleep with each other every night."

I squeezed her to me and said, "I'd like that. I love having you next to me all night long. Let's add that to the list of reasons why we want our own place: sleeping together and a fur-lined toilet seat."

"I'd even do without the furry toilet seat," she said, "just to know that if I woke up in the night I could reach over and you'd be where I could touch you."

Her warm little body relaxed against me, then, and my own body relaxed at her touch. We slept, then, holding each other, as we had done, innocently, when we had shared a bed as little children.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We passed the rest of the last day of the break happily together. It began as we awoke around eight that morning in each other's arms. We snuggled briefly and then separated to use the bathrooms.

Mindy was pleased to find that I hadn't turned the thermostat down the night before—so that the toilet seat wasn't as frigid as usual. She was so grateful, in fact, that she gave me such a rousing, and arousing, welcome when I got back into bed after my bathroom trip that it made me wonder. Maybe spending a few dollars to keep the house warmer over the break would have been worth it. On the other hand, it then occurred to me, her warm little body had certainly felt good close to me during those other, colder, nights. And, I realized, if she hadn't been cold for a morning or two she wouldn't have had anything in particular to be grateful for.