Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the thoughts aside, and we shared morning love, morning shower, and morning meal. Then we put some sheets and blankets on the spare bed in the little bedroom, took off our shoes and got into it, rolled around a bit, kissed a bit, wrestled a bit, and snuggled a bit—to make it look as though someone had slept in it for several nights. We left it rumpled, obviously used. A couple of days later, I would contrive to be seen stripping it and putting the sheets in my laundry.

There was, as always, studying we needed to do. And, at least until late afternoon when George was the first of my housemates to return, we had plenty of opportunity—which we made good use of—to study each other.

Only two weeks of classes remained. Final exams were to begin on the second Monday of December and continue for just over a week. Our calculus final, the last of the exams Mindy and I had to take that semester, was scheduled for that Friday, and we would be leaving the campus for the lengthy holiday break on Saturday.

We were to return the third Friday of January. We would register for classes on Saturday, and the spring semester would begin the following Monday.

During the two-week period that preceded exams, Mindy and I got together with Buck and Steph several times for evening study sessions—sometimes in their home, sometimes in the library. We also spent Saturday evenings together with them—going out for dinner and movies.

By the time exam week rolled around, we had put into effect the strategy we'd discussed. We began to behave as though Buck and I were each finding a mutual attraction with the other's sister. Buck and I traded seats in our French class—so that he now sat next to Mindy and I sat behind him. Steph and Mindy traded seats in our calculus class, so that it was now Steph, instead of Mindy, who sat in the middle seat.

Our private relationship with Steph and Buck continued to show the promise that Mindy and I had seen in it. In the short time since we had confronted them, they had become good friends, and we knew that we could trust them without reservation. They gave every indication that they thought of us in similar terms.

Buck and I admired and respected each other. We found that we were always glad to see each other. Steph and Mindy seemed also to get a lot from each other's company.

But it was more complicated than we'd expected. There was no denying that there was chemistry between Steph and me—and that it was sexual chemistry that went beyond the simple attraction that men and women ordinarily feel for each other. And there was similar chemistry between Buck and Mindy; they seemed at least as strongly attracted to each other as Steph and I were.

These complications, I thought, should have been disturbing. But they weren't, and that in itself was disturbing. There was no question but that I was deeply in love with my little sister. Nor was there any question in my mind but that she was just as deeply in love with me. Steph and Buck had given us every reason to believe that their love for each other was much like the love that Mindy and I shared.

And yet it was clear to all four of us that Mindy and Buck looked forward to seeing each other, very much enjoyed each other's company, and eagerly anticipated squeezing and kissing each other when the four of us got together, and when we separated. But there was no jealousy in my heart.

It was also clear to all four of us that Steph and I looked forward to seeing each other, very much enjoyed each other's company, and eagerly anticipated squeezing and kissing each other when the four of us got together, and when we separated. But there was no guilt in my heart.

Steph came willingly and happily into my arms at each greeting and parting, just as I went willingly and happily into hers. And we made no pretense, either, that we found full frontal contact between our fully-clothed bodies anything but sexual and exciting. My cock responded to her close presence, and she certainly knew it—just as I certainly knew that my close presence excited her. Nor could it be denied that those goodnight kisses and embraces were getting longer, more personal, and more enjoyable.

I had every reason to believe that Mindy and Buck were sharing themselves with each other in similar ways—and enjoying the sharing at least as much as Steph and I enjoyed our sharing.

I examined my conscience carefully and at great length. Was my lack of jealousy an unconscious compensation for unacknowledged guilt? Was absence of guilt an atonement for unconfessed jealousy?

Neither question seemed to admit an affirmative answer, and I knew that Mindy and I needed to talk about what was happening. I knew, too, that after we had done so, we would need to talk to Buck and Steph about it. But final exams loomed in the near future, and the last thing any of us needed during those last dozen or so days of the semester was an emotional tempest.

I did not think there was any urgency. We seemed to be in a sort of equilibrium, and I was sure that nobody was doing anything the least bit covert. For I knew that Steph and I were hiding nothing. And I knew—knew with solid, absolute certainty—that Mindy would hide nothing from me.

If anything, Mindy and I seemed to have grown even closer to each other since we had begun spending time with Buck and Stephanie. (And, I wondered, were we each trying to offset perceived misbehavior by being more loving with the other?)

Mindy and I would have plenty of time, I knew, to talk things over during the month-long Christmas break we would be spending together at home. And then there would be, I thought, plenty of opportunity for us to talk things out with Buck and Steph after we returned to the campus in January—whatever conclusion Mindy and I reached. And so, as the pressure-cooker of Final Exam Week built up a full head of steam, I found myself just enjoying the ride. I was, after all, fully enjoying one wonderful woman and partially enjoying another. What more could a young man ask for?

(To be Continued)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I value your comments and your feedback, and, circumstances permitting, I will respond to either—usually within a week. But I don't comment on my own stories, so I have no way of replying to anonymous comments.

—CarlusMagnus