Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 08

Story Info
A speeding eighteen-wheeler.
9k words
4.8
34.4k
42

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,147 Followers

This is the last chapter (of eight) in the fourth and final book of the Charlie and Mindy tetralogy. The books detail a story of forbidden love between a brother and a sister.

You can read this book on its own, but it refers to events that took place in Books 1, 2, and 3. If you want a better understanding of what is going on, read Book 1, Book 2, and Book 3 before reading this book.

I value your comments and your feedback, and I will respond to non-anonymous comments-usually within a week.

-CarlusMagnus

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke around half past six the next morning. I found myself lying on my side; my naked little sister Mindy was spooned back against me. My arm was draped over her waist, and my morning wood had found the cleft of her ass to rest in. Her breathing was slow, deep, and regular; she was still asleep. Almost automatically, I reached for a boob.

The firm, rounded flesh felt wonderful—as always. Her nipple began to harden in my hand, and my cock throbbed in response. In a minute or two, she began to stir against me. The pace of her breathing altered, and she made some little waking-up noises.

In another minute or so, she reached behind her, found my hip, and stroked me.

"This is my favorite way to wake up," she said. "Naked, in my naked big brother's arms."

"I like it quite a bit, too," I said. And I planted a big, wet kiss in the middle of the back of her neck.

She quivered at the touch of my lips, and a moan escaped her lips. "That feels good, too," she said. "Can I have another?"

"Anything for my favorite little sister," I said. And I planted another kiss on top of the first. She quivered again, and then her hips rocked, so that the cleft of her ass stroked my boner.

"I think you woke up first," she said. "So you get to go to the bathroom first."

"Good plan," I said. "I'll be right back."

I went, and—as promised—I came right back. But I'd lost my boner in the bathroom.

"Don't go away," she said. "I'm not done with you." My cock stirred at the promise.

Then she went, and she came right back. She smiled as she saw how I enjoyed her nakedness as she walked back toward the bed. She crawled back in and backed up against me again—sliding my resurrected boner between her ass-cheeks again as she did so. I reached again for a boob, caressed it, cupped it, and gave it a gentle squeeze. She clasped my hand to her boob, and her ass rewarded me by clenching around my hard-on. I throbbed in response, and received another clench.

She moaned and turned to reach back over her right shoulder for a kiss. I reached forward to meet her lips; it was a long, gentle, deep kiss. When it broke, she said, "You always feel so good when you hold me this way."

I kissed the back of her neck again; she quivered once more, and her cheeks clenched my cock again. The seductive fragrances of her body were rising now to my nostrils, and I wanted her again.

"You'd better turn around, so I can tell you to your face how much I love you," I said softly into her ear.

She rolled in my arms, to face me; my boner slid between her thighs to rest in her furrow. She put her arm around me and drew herself up against me. Her lips moved under my chin to nip at my neck. Then she drew her head back and, smiling sleepily, she looked into my eyes.

I smiled back at her, and she looked at me expectantly. "Well?" she said, still smiling. "What are you going to tell me? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"It was a mistake," I said. "I can't tell you how much I love you, because there aren't words for it."

Her smile deepened. "Men!" she said. And she pulled me closer again to kiss me. The firm little boobs that I liked so much pressed into my chest.

She broke off the kiss. "I suppose you can tell me how much you love me," I said, feigning petulance, but stroking up and down the side of her wonderful little feminine body.

"Well… No," she said. "There aren't words." And then, self-righteously, "But I didn't say that I would!"

"Women!" I muttered, and closed in on her smiling mouth for another kiss.

"But I'll show you," she offered, when the kiss ended. She rolled out of my arms and away from me onto her back. She spread her thighs and brought her knees upward. "C'm'ere, Man! And get your demonstration."

I moved over her, between her legs, my weight on the hands I'd placed to either side of her. She reached down between us and grasped my cock. I lowered myself slowly, and she guided me between her labia and into herself.

A long sigh escaped me as I lowered myself onto my elbows and my hips sank against her. I filled her with my hardness; she wrapped her little arms around my upper body, and her legs around my thighs.

I looked into the smiling blue pools of her eyes, and she whispered at me, "Your cock always feels so good in me."

Slowly, I backed myself out, not quite all the way, and I whispered, "Your pussy always feels so good around me."

Her legs, still around my thighs, encouraged me to push into her. I did, and then I backed again. She shuddered under me, and she clasped my upper body. Her eyes were closed, now, and she whispered, almost to herself, "So good… So good…" as I pushed myself deep into her again.

I felt a quiver run through my own body, and I knew that soon I would lose control of my hips' motion. I didn't care. Her demanding heat and moisture, the tight fit of her sheath as it conformed to every ridge of my cock, the feel of her tits against my chest, her fragrances, and her love all took over my body, and I pounded repeatedly into her.

Compelling need again gathered in my groin as we thrashed and moaned. Soon, forces beyond my comprehension drove me deep into her body as my release expelled my cum and sent it pulsing into her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I found myself lying on top of her. Somehow, I'd kept my weight on my elbows, but my head lay on her pillow beside hers. It couldn't have been long since cataclysm had overcome me, because I was still breathing heavily, trying to repay the oxygen debt I'd built up when I'd come—and she was still writhing in the throes of her own orgasm. I felt her clamp repeatedly around my cock, as her body tried to extract the last drop of my cum from me.

Gradually, the intensity of her motions died away, and I felt her begin to relax under me. I turned my head toward her and nibbled gently on her ear. Her body responded with a quiver. I nibbled again. She quivered again.

Remembering, I brought my right hand up to her left boob, keeping my elbow on the bed to bear its share of my weight. I kneaded the firm little half-globe, and I rolled her nipple between my thumb and my forefinger. Her legs, which I suddenly realized were still wrapped around my thighs, responded by pulling me tightly against her—forcing my cock deeper into her. I felt more waves of contraction around me as she shuddered. Her arms, too, pulled me closer.

She took a deep breath and expelled it. Then she took another breath, and, instead of expelling it, she spoke. "I love you so much, and you make me come so hard."

I nibbled her ear again, and I whispered, "You make me come hard, too, and I love you even more."

We lay there for a while, connected, sharing our bodies with each other without the urgency our lust had engendered before we'd satisfied it. I continued to massage her tit. Every once in a while, one of us nibbled or kissed a part of the other's body that happened to lie in reach. Every now and then one of us uttered a gentle sigh or moan.

Eventually, she spoke softly to me, and said, "Maybe we should get up."

I raised my head and looked into her eyes. I kissed her; she kissed me back. And I said, "I suppose we should, even though I like to lie here with you, holding you and feeling my cock in his home."

"He really does feel good in me," she said. "I'm going to miss him while I'm gone."

I kissed her again and raised myself up and out of her. I rolled onto my back. She rolled after me, and came to rest with the front of her body against my side.

"That's the bad part of your trip, I guess," I said. "We'll be apart for a whole month."

She nibbled on my neck. "I'll think of you every day," she replied. "But I still want to do it."

"I know you want to Do It," I said. "You've always been an insatiable—Ow!"

She'd grabbed the flesh on the right side of my belly and pinched me.

"Don't be obsidian, you big lug!" she said. "You know what I meant I want to do. I want to go on this trip."

I squeezed her. "I want you to, too," I said. "But I'll miss you. We'd better spend today loving each other the best we know how."

She snuggled up. "I try to love you the best I know how all the time," she replied. "I'm going to love you even better than my best today. But right now, I'm hungry. And I'll bet you are, too."

I was. I squeezed her again, and she squeezed me back. And then, reluctantly, we got up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour or so later, after we'd showered, dressed, and found a place to eat, we explored the town on foot. We had the entire day before us. It was a sunny day, dry, and moderately warm.

The Wind River Range looms just to the west of Lander, and is easily visible from most of town. Lander is a fairly typical mountain-gateway community, and MOLS is a significant part of its main industry—mountain recreation. So the main drag is lined with shops that cater to backcountry activities: hunting, fishing, hiking, rock-climbing, skiing, and so forth. We checked them all out.

The school would give her, and the other students in her course, a couple of hours the next day in which to do essential shopping they might discover they needed to do as they did their packing. But when I'd done this three years earlier, I'd found those two hours to be pretty tight. So we did some last-minute shopping.

Part of the MOLS curriculum is fly-fishing, and Mindy would need a Wyoming fishing license if she wanted to participate in that. So among the things we got was a temporary non-resident's license. (Wyoming wanted quite a bit of money for that, but quite a lot more for a non-resident's license that would last for a whole year.) I'd had my doubts about fishing when I'd been beginning my own course, but the fishing hadn't come into the picture until we were deep in the wilderness, and we'd been eating pasta and other portable food for about ten days. And then I'd found fresh trout to be a welcome addition to our menus. The trouble is that the trout don't always cooperate.

By lunchtime, we'd pretty much exhausted what the town had in the way of attractions. So we got something to eat, and then we drove up into the hills west of Lander. We tried to stick to the main road. Once again, we had no map, and so we thought it best to be a little bit conservative. When I looked at a map later, I found that we'd wound up in Mormon Basin. There, we pretty much ran out of road. There was a track that looked like a jeep might handle it, but our car most definitely wasn't a jeep. So we stopped there.

We got out of the car and walked around a bit. We didn't want to get lost, because Mindy had to be back in Lander that evening, so we kept the car and the road pretty much in sight. But we found a tree that had fallen a few years ago. It lay in a grassy area, and that gave us a nice place to sit, with a backrest, and snuggle a bit.

We sat there for an hour or so, simply holding each other close and chatting a bit. (I later decided that this had been absolutely the best thing we could do with the last afternoon we would be able to share with each other for a month.)

It was about four when I looked deeply into her eyes, pulled her a little closer, and kissed her gently. Then, still looking into her eyes, I said, "We'd better head back to town so we can get something to eat and then get you to your meeting."

She looked back into my own eyes, and nodded. But then she reached up for another kiss. When it was over, she smiled up at me and asked, "Don't you think we should do something to help postpone your DSB for as long as possible?"

I squeezed her. "That's very thoughtful of you," I said. "I definitely don't want Deadly Semen Backup any sooner than it has to happen. And you probably need a preventive treatment for your Severe Semen Deficiency Disease. But I kept the motel room for tonight just so we can do that on a soft, comfortable bed after we get some supper. Or before, if we can't wait."

She grinned. "That's thoughtful of you, too. I've been worried that my SSDD would relapse earlier than it has to."

"We aim to please," I said.

Her grin deepened, and she replied, "You do please."

And she reached up for another kiss.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We had supper at the same burger joint where we'd eaten the day before, and it was about half past five when we finished. On the way back to the car from our burgers and fries, Mindy put her arm around me. I glanced over at her and found her smiling and looking up at me. I put my arm around her and smiled back.

"I sure do love you," she said, her smile deepening.

"I sure do love you back," I said—and I felt my own smile deepening.

We turned our bodies toward each other, embraced each other with both arms, and, as she clung tightly to me, I kissed her. It was an open-mouthed, deep kiss, and our tongues played joyfully with each other. We both felt the commotion in my pants.

"We've still got a couple of hours to take care of that," my little sister remarked when we'd finished the kiss. And, shamelessly, she ground her hips against me.

"We'd better do that," I agreed.

"I sure do like being in a town where nobody knows us, and we can squeeze and kiss as much as we want," she added. She put her head down on my chest.

"Yes," I replied, "and rub lewdly against each other." I rubbed the cheeks of her ass lewdly as I said it. "We're completely anomalous here."

I felt her shaking against me. She was laughing. I had that familiar sinking feeling as I asked, "Okay, what did I say wrong this time?"

"We probably are anomalous," she said, grinning up at me. "It means different from the expected. So we're anomalous everywhere—even at home. But I think you meant anonymous, which means having an unknown name."

A few minutes later, we were back in the motel room, standing right inside the closed door, undressing each other.

I'd planned to pick her up and carry her to the bed as soon as we had our clothes off, but before I could reach for her, she dropped to her knees in front of me and took my boner into her little hand. She looked up at me and grinned. "I sure do like this guy," she said.

And before I could say anything in return, she'd taken my full length into her mouth and unhinged my mental capacity. About half a minute later, she had to let me go so that she could breathe. I was moderately surprised to find that I hadn't fallen over backwards against the door.

Once I could think again, I grinned back at her and said, "I sure do like it when you do that to him!" And then, bending over, I placed my hands under her arms and raised her to her feet. I slid my arms around her and pulled her naked little body close. My boner slid up against her belly as she put her arms around me and helped me pull us closer together.

We looked into each other's eyes; the deep blue pools of hers consumed me, and the feel of her naked shapes and curves against me inflamed me. I bent to kiss her, and she reached up to meet my lips.

When that kiss ended, I did pick her up in my arms and carry her over to the bed. It was a moderately warm early summer day outside, but the housekeeper had left the air conditioner on, and the room was a little bit chilly. As I stood there, holding her above my side of the bed and looking into her eyes, she said, "We'd better open the bed and get under the covers. I don't want you to lose that boner because you're cold."

"Somehow," I said, "I think I'm going to lose this boner. I think you're going to have something to do with that!"

"Well, maybe!" she responded—with her dirtiest grin.

I lowered her so that she could reach the bedcovers, and, once she'd gotten a good hold, I took a few steps toward the end of the bed while she dragged them along. When she dropped them, I brought her back up toward the head of the bed and set her down. I climbed in beside her as she bent to pull the covers back up over us.

We both rolled toward the center of the bed, coming to face each other. As we did, she reached down and guided my cock between her thighs so that it came to rest cradled by her hot, wet pussy. Of their own accord, my hips began to move, gently sliding my hardness along the track of her wetness. Her hips responded.

My arms were around her now, and hers around me. Hips still in motion, we pulled our upper bodies together, and I felt the mounds of her boobs, and the hard nipples that capped them, pressing against my chest. We kissed again, hungrily. As we kissed, our hips continued their motion and I felt her wiggle her tits against my chest.

When we broke the kiss, we looked again into each other's eyes. I felt her raise a leg and roll toward me. Her action pushed me over onto my back, and she continued to roll with me—coming to rest on top of me, one leg to either side of my hips. Then she wiggled downward a bit so that her furrow cradled my cock again.

She placed a hand to either side of my chest and raised her upper body so that she could look at me. I looked back, and my hands rose to cup her boobs. Her hips began moving again, taking up again the rhythm they'd had before we'd moved. My own hips responded. We drove her slippery wet track against my cock, and I felt the promise of what it held within it. The blue fire of her need projected from her eyes, and I think my own eyes projected my need.

As I fondled her firm little tits, she closed her eyes and moaned. Then she whispered, "I sure do like to feel you against me. And it feels so good when you touch my boobs that way."

"I like to feel you against me, Mindy. I know you think your boobs are too small, but I love them the way they are. I think they're just right, and it feels so good to touch them and hold them."

She smiled. It always made her happy when I told her how much I liked her tits—because she did think (Wrongly!) that they were too small. She bent down for another kiss. As she bent, she left too little room for me to keep massaging those lovely little boobs, so I moved my hands to her sides—where I stroked up and down repeatedly from her hips to her armpits and back, as we kissed.

When the kiss ended, she raised herself to look at me again. Smiling, she said, "I think it's time, now, that we did something about that growth your DSB is causing. And did something to postpone my SSDD."

I smiled back. "Isn't that a semen extraction apparatus that I feel against that growth?" I asked. "We'd better apply it."

Her smiled broadened. "Yes, it is," she replied. "And we'd better!"

Still smiling, still looking into my eyes, she raised herself onto her knees over me. The covers rose with her and slid down her back—but neither of us cared. She grasped my cock, centered herself over it, and then slowly lowered herself onto me. She guided my crown so that it passed easily between her outer, and then her inner, labia into the hot tight grasp of her sheath.

As my cock slid slowly and easily into her welcoming depths, the deep blue fire of her love for me burned in her eyes and consumed me. We both moaned at the sensations we brought each other—familiar sensations, now, but still and always new and overwhelming. We groaned in chorus as we adjusted to our intimate embrace.

CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,147 Followers