Charlie at it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um I thought you two guys would have common interests," Geneva said weakly and then her dad winked at her.

Geneva had been rather sexually active during her travels, a little much for her mom's liking, but then Geneva caught her mom in bed with a guy they'd been chatting to in the bar earlier that evening and Geneva had come home early after her date had turned to custard. From then on her mom had avoided mentioning Geneva's promiscuity.

"If you say nothing neither will I mom."

"Say what? Oh god you little bitch."

"Mom that's not a nice thing to say to your daughter when you have been a naughty girl."

"Oh darling. How thoughtless of me. I think we should go somewhere really great for dinner tonight even if it means blowing our budget."

Charlie came home with then and Kelly said, ""It's lovely having you with us Charlie. Look why don't you stay the night. I'm sure Geneva won't mind having you in her room."

"Her room?" Charlie choked.

"Geneva's room?" Chess said and scratched an ear.

"Yes you have been doing it at college haven't you?" Kelly smiled.

"Yeah and thanks mom. Can we talk about something else?"

"I've haven't told you this Charlie but I've spoken to your parents and both lots of parents have agreed to give you guys three thousand bucks each to allow you to live outside of college this year providing you take up accommodation with Geneva."

"He will be dad and I confirmed the accommodation booking from Paris. The extra money will be really handy for furnishings because the apartment is only basically furnished. Gosh guys this is really so great and generous of you. This year we plan to make a good income from band bookings and ought to take care of ourselves financially next year."

"Yeah that's right," Charlie nodded. "It is great of you to come in behind us and we will definitely be self-supporting next year."

As soon as they were in the bedroom Charlie grabbed Geneva by the ass cheeks and pulled her against him but she screwed away and looked embarrassed.

"Charlie there is something must tell you."

"What?" he said, looking at her stomach.

"Um I must confess that while I was away I didn't go without sex?"

Charlie had never assumed she lacked intelligence so had expected she would make the most of her vacation but he teased, "Oh god, with your mom?"

Geneva was horrified and gurgled no and she would never admit that kind of indiscretion, not that it would occur.

"So with other women them?"

"No with a handful of males and they all declared they were single."

Charlie wondered how many was a handful... twenty?

"Sorry Charlie. I wanted a vacation with some passion included that went beyond scenery or theatre of galleries."

"Yes of course and I understand perfectly and am glad you hung loose."

Geneva asked casually, "And what about you Charlie. I can't imagine you being satisfied with masturbation for almost two months."

"Just a couple of women and you know them both, my sister and Michelle Nash."

Geneva clutched her chest and choked. "You fucked Rose?"

"Yeah just the once. Mom told us not to do it again and so we didn't."

"Good heavens Charlie are you without morals?"

"I just regard it as part of my learning curve."

"And yet you never did it when you two were younger?"

"No way. Rose would have whacked me solid had I ever touched her."

Charlie told her briefly how it happened, loading all the blame on to himself.

"Well I can understand how it happened under those circumstances I suppose," Geneva nodded sagely. "What was she like?"

"Absolutely stunning. Her pussy...."

"Charlie please. I just meant was she okay or even better than okay but you have already answered that question. I can't believe Melissa with her flat chest interested you at all be I must admit she has a great butt."

Charlie grinned and Geneva giggled and asked did he get his hands on Melissa's mother.

"I thought about it and then decided it would be, er, immoral."

"Oh good boy and please keep your hands off my mother and your mother Charlie. Come here you randy man with a dick far too big for your physique."

Geneva asked him how he'd come to lay his hands on Melissa's butt and he told her and she really liked that story and said what a lovely way to have spent much of his vacation because it included a reasonably high music content and he would have honed his ability in playing for an accomplished singer."

"We should consider getting a singer for the band."

Geneva snorted, "What someone you could fuck?"

"Well let's think about a tenor."

"Oh good boy Charlie. God you are such a fast-thinker."

He grinned and she asked to be fucked and Charlie had her dumped on the bed and her panties off when Geneva was only just becoming aware of what was happening.

She sat up and challenged, "Show me how fast you can get my bra off."

Charlie pounced and managed that task fairly effortlessly and without scratching Geneva.

"God Charlie I couldn't remove my bra after faster. You are quick with your hands, quick with your brain but please sweetheart, just go very slow with your dick tonight. I've really missed you. No one I know fucks better that Charlie Lott.

Geneva gasped when she saw just how thick and stiff Charlie had become after her supreme compliment.

They didn't bother with foreplay because they were more than ready.

Charlie flipped her on to he knees and as she snuggled her face on to her arms he asked, "Which chute?"

"Please yourself darling."

"So I'm darling now."

"I really missed you Charlie my darling."

Geneva sighed in delight as he slid into her much larger opening. It really was like a lovely homecoming.

"Baby you have a great cunt and don't you ever forget it."

She sighed thinking well it was a male interpretation of a compliment.

Geneva reached around and slid a finger into her rear and felt Charlie thicken a tad more when he saw what was going on. She grinned. No way was she going to lose Charlie boy. She had to please her parents and more than please herself. There would be better guys around but it would be unlikely she would find them.

Kelly was all over Charlie at breakfast and twice Geneva saw her mom push a breast over Charlie's arm. Geneva smiled slightly but was thinking hands off him mom. How could any guy be blamed for being a motherfucker when mothers acted like that?

It was Saturday and they went to Charlie's place for lunch and that evening the two families had a cookout at the Kennedy's home.

Geneva could get over how much Linda had grown since she'd last seen the baby and was astonished as soon as she picked Linda up and Linda had looked at her and made a couple of noises that passed for communication the baby held her arms out to be taken by Charlie. He baulked but when Linda was setting up to howl her took her.

"Linda is infatuated with her brother," their mother said.

"Oh god Beryl, that must be distressing for you?"

"No it's fine. She's also in love with music because of him and I begin getting her back when you guys leave for college tomorrow evening."

"This is a side to Charlie I've never imagined," Geneva said, shaking her head and Rose, handing Geneva and her mother a glass of wine said, "You're not alone. It has been a revelation to mom and me as well."

Geneva thanked Rose and noted how sleek and well fucked she looked. She really was a very appealing young woman.

"Oh here's Robert now," Rose cried and dashed out to the driveway.

"He's thirty and it's full-on sex with those two but she's been so happy," Beryl whispered to Geneva. "To avoid you unwittingly saying anything embarrassing I must tell you Robert is married; his wife has taken the two kids to visit her grandparents over summer in Vancouver. I don't like it but my daughter is an adult now and I remember rebelling against my mother at that age."

After lunch Charlie said he'd take Linda for a walk in the park and invited everyone to go with home. Both his mom and sister said to take Geneva and she went along happily.

Beryl and Rose watched them walk off and Rose said, "Probably for the first time in her life Geneva might be thinking this is my first experience of feeling as if this is my own family."

"My thoughts were along that line as well, Beryl said.

CHAPTER 4

Charlie and Geneva married almost a year after they graduated from college with their master's degrees in music. The band had become very popular and generated very good money but the wedding appeared to be a catalyst and they all agreed to split up and go their separate ways.

Charlie was in demand as a pianist at private functions and was making a steady income from song writing, specializing in songs suited to cabaret singers and singers who fronted bands. A couple of months after they returned from their honeymoon Geneva won a position teaching music theory and an introduction to music technology at the music department at Rocklands High School near where they lived and Mel Nash was taught singing in that department. Mel and Charlie remained good friends and Geneva also got on well with her. Mel had abandoned her career as a singer and took private pupils in evenings and at weekends with the permission of her college professor.

* * *

Four years on Charlie was composing songs professionally, receiving commissions as well as selling through agencies and had a part-time position three days a week at Boswell college lecturing on band music, band management and logistics and he assisted with the college band, being responsible to rehearsals.

Charlie and Geneva were around at the pool at his parents' place and invited Mel and her fiancé Andy over after lunch. They were lolling around drinking and chatting when Mel sat bolt upright and she hissed, "Quiet everyone."

They listened to a young person singing.

"Who is it?" she asked, sounding excited.

Charlie said, "Oh that's Linda. She'll be on her swing looking up at the sky hoping to see butterflies.

"Omigod she's only eight," Mel said.

"She's always sung and was listening to music before she could talk," said Charlie. "I mean as an infant really interested in it and of course we are a musical family and she'd always grab one of us to sing her to sleep and when she became older we were pestered into teaching her songs. She's quite good isn't she?"

"I haven't heard enough to assess her properly but Charlie she's singing freely with great vocal range and tone and the clarity she's exhibiting is amazing for one so young."

Geneva said, "She does sing beautifully but I believe you're attempting to tell us she's better than that, aren't you?"

"Well one swallow doesn't make a summer but Geneva I urge you to arrange to take Linda and Mrs Lott to the music lab at your college and have her tested and don't be surprise if young Linda creates quite a buzz. I'm prepared to take her as a private pupil just to get her started on such things as breathing, support and placement, phrase structure and diction and then if she is coping well I'd suggest there is a discussion with Mrs and Mrs Lott about the next step."

"Opera?"

"Heavens no Charlie, not at that age. It could rip her voice. But I sure by then she would be ready for wider vocal training and Linda's introduction into grade singing competitions.

"Listen to Mel Charlie. I can see her excitement. Imagine it's you auditioning for your band that was and a young guy comes in, he looks gangly and too young to fit in and he plays for you and you hear notes of absolute clarity from his trumpet."

"Yeah I hear you. Come on Mel, I want you to tell mom what you've told us. Get Linda to come over and talk to you and Andy darling. There are are couple of sodas here in the icebox."

The next year Geneva gave birth to a son that she and Charlie named Murphy and eighteen months later the couple were naming their newly arrived daughter Kristen.

Linda just adored both babies and loved staying with them and their parents, usually arriving on a Saturday morning after her singing lesson and her parents would arrive for early dinner on Sunday and return home with her. She had begun winning singing contests, almost blowing away judges with her confidence and well-developed techniques that gave her so much control.

One Saturday some years later Charlie, Geneva and Mel and Andy by then married, went to a bar after seeing Linda win a regional singing competition.

Mel said, "Linda turns seventeen soon Charlie. She wants to sing in a band."

"So she's told me, often."

"Then why don't you form a five-piece and when it's up and running well negotiate for a studio to record her?"

"Bands tend to over-power and subordinate a singer. I've been thinking that if Linda chooses the right songs I'd like to accompany her on piano and let her fly."

There was discussion on that and then Mel said, "When we get back home why don't we try Linda and you are a combination in the high school theater for rehearsals and then if it looks good then we stage a concert as a fund-raiser for the school theater. They are always moaning about running on a shoe string with few endowments."

That was discussed and finally Charlie said it was worth a go. Mel then said during the years of tuition with her, Linda had probably sung almost every song Charlie had written, that he should sit down with Linda and sort out a repertoire. Charlie though liked that suggestion but said if there was to be a concert Linda should also sing some standards that her audience would be familiar with.

A couple of weeks later an unwell-looking Rose stayed a weekend with Charlie and family and at lunch on Sunday before she left she announced this might be one of her last visits because she had terminal cancer.

Charlie and Geneva were shocked. The two women hugged and cried and Charlie went out and walked around and around the house. He and Rose had finally drifted apart in recent years and it had been about four years since they'd had sex. Before then Rose had divorced and remarried and had the family she'd yearned for because Ivan (43) entered the marriage as the father of two daughters. Both were now at college.

At the airport as Charlie hugged Rose he asked how long and she replied not long and that made him feel sick but he tried not to show it.

Three weeks later Rose called him and they talked for about twenty minutes and she said she couldn't talk any longer because she was so tired. He board a flight next morning to go to her but when he arrived at the house the grief-stricken Ivan told him Rose had died at 4:00 that morning. Charlie called Geneva as soon as he could and then called his parents who had visited Rose ten days earlier.

In the weeks that followed Charlie toyed with the idea of writing a song about Rose as a sort of memorial but nothing worked out. Exactly six months after her death he got up at 4:00 and worked for six hours until he'd crafted a song to his satisfaction that he titled, 'My Adorable Sister.'

Geneva was used to Charlie having writing stints like this but when she saw the smile on his face she suspected he'd written something special. He made no attempt to tell her about it but she knew she would learn in time.

The next weekend she'd taken the children to the mall, leaving Charlie with Linda rehearsing for their upcoming high school fund-raiser. Rose's unexpected death had delayed concert plans until Charlie felt he was in the mood to drive the project forward.

Geneva arrived back with the kids who went to the play equipment on the lawn and as Geneva passed the extension to their house called the music room, she heard a haunting and totally unfamiliar melody and then stood transfixed as Linda sang lyrics Geneva had never heard before. With tears running down her face Geneva listened to the beautiful new song, 'My Adorable Sister.'

When it was finished she rushed in and hugged Charlie at the piano and he cried as well and their tears really flowed when Linda sniffed and said, "I really loved Aunt Rose. You know she was really like a rose, soft and colorful."

The concert was a huge success and really put Linda on the local singing circuit and she build up her repertoire from what her audiences requested and gained experience. At college a band took her in but as Charlie had warned, her solo qualities dimmed under the competing sounds of the instruments and the movement and antics of the instrumentalists. But she was happy as she'd found college to be a layered with communities and she loved the involvement offered.

Meanwhile Mel had told Charlie that Geneva could be having an affair, that there was no real proof but when at a refresher seminar Andy had seen her at the hotel dining with a dark-haired guy and later that night had seen Geneva at the far end of a corridor enter a suite, she being all over him as he tried to insert the card to open the door.

Charlie's initial reaction was to have it out with Geneva but when he arrived home the Geneva who greeted him was her usual self and so he decided he needed more evidence before pouncing. Then again what would confronting her really achieve?

He had no idea.

The next time his parents arrived on Saturday morning to take the kids away on an overnight visit, he announced he'd been called in urgently to help with an overnight workshop. But he'd told Geneva a lie. He parked down the street looking back at his house.

At 10:00 Geneva drove off and he followed her and she went to the mall. He was relieved when during the seventy minutes she was there she went to the toilet and that allowed him to relieve himself. She then had two more stops on the way home but it was all routine.

At 12:30 he ate sandwiches and drank coffee he'd purchased at the mall and pictured Geneva forking a salad into her mouth while watching TV with her feet up.

For the 20th time he told himself this was a fucking waste of time, that he was barking up the wrong tree, when a brown sedan came up the street towards the house and slowed and stopped two houses short of his driveway. He focused his binoculars, tensing, and then breathed out heavily through his teeth when he saw it was Kevin Hand, a fellow tutor of Geneva's with whom she'd long been a friend. Charlie gritted and wondered how long they'd been more than friends.

Kevin walked up the driveway and on to the porch of Charlie and Geneva's house and the door opened before Kevin could ring the bell. Geneva's arm snaked out, grabbed Kevin's shirtfront and he was pulled into the house and the door slammed shut.

Jesus.

Charlie drove off and visited a couple of pals and then went and ate dinner alone where he decided he didn't have the guts to kill Kevin and neither did he wish to try to beat him up by picking a fight despite thinking Kevin would be on the back foot because of guilt and presumably knowing his lover would not want her husband to be hurt.

Kevin was married with a family and Charlie thought what a rotten sod Kevin was. He drove back to park quite close to the house in gathering darkness. Fifteen minutes later the front door opened and Charlie saw the protesting Kevin being pushed out on to the porch by Geneva who was laughing and totally nude.

He was furious and thought Geneva must be punished and then he groaned and leant back to slam his head into the headrest. No that would be unfair. Hadn't Geneva tolerated him for years without complaint knowing at times when he would be away he'd probably be fucking his sister Rose.

Fifteen minutes later he drove in and parked in the garage and entering the house called out a greeting.

There was a brief delay before Geneva called "Hi" and added, "Is that you Charlie?"

"Yeah the voluntary workshop was shambles. Half the registered musicians didn't turn up and three tutors failed to show. So we abandoned it and I came straight home."