Charlie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat I silence for a while, eating our eggs. Finally Charlie turned to me, her wonderful breasts on full display, and said "I had better go. My friends will be wondering what happened to me. I had a lot of fun though. Thanks for being my first. I knew I wanted to lose my virginity, but I didn't want to do it with some random college guy who'd just go and brag about it to his mates."

Again taken aback by her directness all I could come up with to respond was "I'm glad I could be of assistance." To this Charlie just gave me one of her wicked grins and went back to eating her breakfast.

When we were both finished I took our plates back to the kitchen. This time when I came back Charlie was just pulling up her jeans having already put her bra and top back on. I leant on the door frame watching her finish dressing. It took her a while to locate her shoes (one had gone under the bed). When she was finally she was ready to go she walked up to me, grabbed by chin and gave me a long kiss. She then stepped back and said "Thank you again for a great night."

I smiled at her and said "Thank you right back."

Charlie slipped past me and headed for the door. This time as a watched her arse walk away I did not need to imagine what it looked like naked. Just before the door closed behind her I called out "Any time you want another go just come round." I did not hear any response so I thought that was the end of my time with Charlie, a wonderful one night stand. She would go and try out guys her own age and I would go back to my life with a wonderful memory to masturbate too.

How wrong I turned out to be.

12