Charlie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left them standing there to gather their thoughts.

"Do you always bait your mother like that?" I asked.

"She just inspires me. If she would treat me like an adult, I am sure we could get along a lot better. I'm sure she will have more to say when I call her in a few days, but by then she will have calmed a bit and hopefully things can get back to normal."

"I don't want to come between you and your mother." I offered.

"Don't worry, she would be the same with any other guy I was with if she had not interviewed and approved him ahead of time. You're not the first who has had to face her queries."

I guess Mandy had the situation under control, so let the past conversation slip from my mind and gave more attention to the beautiful woman who would soon be naked in bed with me.

*****

We arrived back at Mandy's apartment shortly before 2 AM. Inside, Mandy looked at me and with stars in her eyes, thanked me for a wonderful night. She kissed with passion and was pulling us into the bedroom without breaking the kiss. Once in that room, she stopped kissing for long enough to say "Take me, Charlie. Make love to me all night. Do anything you want with me. I want you in me and on me and all around me. I don't want to stop screaming until neither of us can move!"

"Help me with the dress, can you?" she asked huskily.

No sex in the dress tonight, I moved close to her and helped to lift and slide it over her head and off. She carefully hung it on the hanger and then asked me to help her to get the necklace off. Soon she was standing in front of me totally naked and asking if I planned to do anything about getting out of my clothes. Before I could answer, she came over and started pulling off my jacket and then went to the shirt, followed by the pants. It did not take her long to get me naked and we each looked at the other for several seconds, it had been almost 2 weeks since we had been able to do this.

I guided Mandy to the bed and she lay down on her back, looking up at me. Remembering her preference for some oral before we could start on anything else, I moved into position between her legs, urging her to spread them as wide as she could. I moved my head to get my mouth onto the lips I knew were wet from her lust, but before I could place a tongue onto her pussy, she stopped me with her hands. Looking up in confusion, I saw Mandy giggling at me as she said "I have to make this official... Eat me, Charlie!"

Now that I had her permission, I dove in with a frenzy, driven by almost 2 weeks of absence from Mandy's pussy. It was the same soft and wet flesh, the same feel and she was moaning the same sounds. Still, it was an experience we both wanted and I would never tire of. I slid my tongue into her as far as I could, feeling the outer lips separate at my touch. Mandy was already dripping with the arousal, maybe she had done a good job of leaving a trail of pussy juice on the dance floor earlier. She put her hands down to my face and pulled her outer lips far apart, demanding again that I fuck her with my tongue. "Just like you did it before, my pussy missed you so much. Eat me and get me off, I want to feel you inside me. You know what I need, use that tongue of yours and make me scream."

I was working on just that, using my tongue to stimulate her hard clit and I started working a finger into the entrance to her pussy as I continued working my mouth.

"Suck it, Charlie! Suck it hard, I need to come. Make me feel it!" Mandy moaned, her voice getting more ragged with each deep breath she was sucking into her lungs.

I could feel her heart beating as my tongue slid over her engorged clit, the blood doing its best to fill the hard bud almost to bursting. I ravished the end with my tongue and ran my teeth over the bud, each new action bringing more moans and bucks from the crotch that was even now trying to throw me off. Mandy was still holding her labia apart as she demanded that I get even further inside her hot pussy, the liquid dripping down and making a wet mess of the bed beneath us.

From the way she was moaning and grunting, I was certain she was well on her way to a monumental orgasm, the need for release was apparent in her tone and her demands. I slid a second finger into her pussy to add to the feel of the first and she bucked even more wildly. I held on tight to be certain that I did not lose her as she moved under me, she was reaching her climax with each flick of my tongue over her well stimulated clit. She let go of her pussy lips, now using her hands to force my face into her hot, very wet center and again demanded "Don't stop! I love it when you eat me like this. Make me come, Charlie, I want to feel your hard cock in my pussy!"

Those were the last intelligible words she spoke, her cries of ecstasy now drowning out any other sounds, even the licks and slurps of my tongue and the sloshing sound her pussy made as I continued to finger her orgasm to new heights.

"Stop, Charlie. I can't take any more. Come here and kiss me, I want to feel you inside me." She moaned softly, pulling on my head with her hands. I reluctantly gave up my mouth hold on her wildly spasming clit and moved up to do as she asked.

"God, I almost forgot just how good that feels. I want this to last forever. Don't leave me, Charlie. Put that hard tool of yours into me and stay inside me all night."

It was a request I couldn't refuse and my cock knew the way into her pussy, so I did not have to give much effort before finding it warm and wet inside that same pussy. The feel I remembered from our time on the island was just as I felt now. I had missed the feel and the closeness and just being here in Mandy's arms was incredible. I wanted to stay like this all night too.

We started a slow, sensual sliding that allowed us to keep our crotches together as well as to keep our lips locked against the other's. Mandy was still breathing hard from her orgasm, but was calming with the feel of our love making. Nothing hurried, we had all night and all the rest of the weekend if we wanted. Right now, I wanted.

*****

When the sun started coming in through the window, we were still at it. We had made love for hours, each reaching several orgasms, resting and starting again. I realized just how much I missed this, my cock felt more at home in Mandy's hot pussy than anywhere it had been before. Mandy had not been quite as wild as she was when in France, but she was just as demanding, not wanting to let go of me from the time we found the bed. Now, it was wet, slimy and full of our sweat, semen, pussy juice and saliva. There wasn't a dry spot to be found so we passed on getting sleep and just continued making love in the mess we had made.

The phone rang shortly after 8, Mandy saying that the machine would get it. Soon we heard her mother's voice, asking "Mandy? Are you there?"

Mandy shouted that she was, but I guess mom couldn't hear her since she did not pick up the phone. She was laughing like crazy when her mother added for her to return the call when she could.

"I think she is trying to find out if you are here with me. Want to call her back and let her know she is right?" Mandy laughed.

"I am not sure harassing her is the right thing to do. If you want her to like me, I think we are going to have to be nice to her." I stated.

"I know you are right, but it is so much fun to play mind games with her." Mandy continued laughing.

Still chuckling, she asked "did we make this mess all by ourselves? This bed is a mess. I can't believe all this came out of us."

"I don't see anyone else in here, do you?" I kidded.

"The only one I see is my handsome suitor-- The only one for me." She pulled me close and kissed hard, our lips tender from the amount of time they had spent pressed together during the night.

"I think we should get up. I need to get a shower and I know you want to get in with me, right?"

I did and we took a long, hot shower to clean off and to do a bit more fooling around. I took my time exploring every inch of Mandy's body as she did with mine. We left the shower when we were starting to feel like prunes in the hot steam.

I found a pair of jeans and a pullover shirt while Mandy put on the skirt and top she had bought on her shopping trip with Brigit in St. Maarten. She did not put on panties or bra, choosing instead to tease me with her jiggling breasts and flashes of her bare ass cheeks as she worked in the kitchen to make us breakfast. She noticed me watching and I knew that is what she wanted.

Breakfast was good and we each drank a gallon of coffee, neither of us had gotten any sleep last night.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Maybe we can just spend the entire day in bed." Mandy laughed.

The thought was a pleasant one, I couldn't find any fault with her idea.

"You told your mother that you had plans with Margot for tomorrow?"

"Yeah, Margot is moving into a new apartment and the landlord said he would knock off the first month's rent if she would do the cleaning and painting before she moved in. I volunteered to help her out, want to come along?" Mandy asked.

My only painting experience was making a phone call and writing a check, but I thought it might be fun and give us something to do.

"Sure. I don't have a lot of experience, but it can't be that hard, can it?"

"We'll give you the easy stuff." Mandy laughed at me.

"OK. So where does that leave us for today?"

"Well, I still like the idea of spending more time in bed, but how about if you give me a hand changing the sheets. I think having clean and dry sheets on the bed before we get back in would be a good idea."

We went to the bedroom and attacked the bed, the sheets now starting to get stiff as some of the fluids solidified. Mandy again asked "Are you sure we did all this, all in just one night?"

I assured her it was just the 2 of us in the bed.

Mandy was finishing the new sheets when she said "We can get these into the washer later today, might give us a chance to move around some."

"No problem." I replied.

Mandy got a big grin on her face and started "I did take my dresses to the dry cleaner the other day. I showed them to Margot and Gina first, though."

She was looking at me for my reaction, her eyes sparkling and her face full of mischief.

"All of them?" I asked.

"Absolutely! They really liked the dresses you bought me and Margot even asked if I might lend her one if she had to go anywhere fancy. I had only showed them some of the ones that did not need to go to the cleaners. Then I showed them the white one! Gina knew immediately how it had gotten dirty and stained, but Margot didn't have a clue. She was saying it was a shame the dress was so dirty and didn't understand how it had gotten that way. Gina and I were laughing at her so hard, until she seemed to understand. She asked 'You don't mean you....' and we just kept laughing. She got so red it was hilarious." Mandy was now laughing herself.

I had not expected her to share that with others and wondered just how deep her new attitude really went.

"I showed them the green one and Margot just got more and more embarrassed. Gina looked even a bit jealous. Did I say that I did not take that one to the cleaners? I want to keep it just the way it is. I even slept in it the first 2 nights after we came back from the island. That dress makes me remember just how those stains got there." She said with a grin as she remembered that night.

"The lady at the dry cleaner looked at the white one when I took it in and I think she had a pretty good idea of how it got that way. She was giving me the evil eye but I just stared back and dared her to say something. They did get it clean and it is in the closet ready for the next time."

I wondered if by the 'next time' she meant an affair to wear it to or just wearing it in bed and fucking the night away.

Mandy continued "Margot and Gina were great, they came over every night for the first week after we came back. I missed you so much, but they helped to fill in some of the loss and I made it through. It's great to have such good friends around."

I was glad to hear that she could count on her friends. I didn't have a chance to think about that for too long, Mandy said we would be taking the sheets and the towels down to the apartment's washer to get them started.

"I am supposed to meet Margot later this afternoon to get some cleaning supplies and paint for tomorrow. You can come along and then we will get something to eat. I want you to get your strength up, I am not sure you will get much sleep tonight." She laughed as she finished getting the washer running.

I knew I had to find some time to sleep, but the thought of another night like last was already starting to do things to my cock.

*****

Mandy and I had managed to take a 4 hour nap after the wash was done. We each realized that if our plans for tonight were to happen as expected, we would need to be awake then. Trying to get anything done tomorrow for her friend would be hopeless if we had been awake for the past 2 days.

We had dinner with Margot after a marathon shopping trip in the home improvement store. Cleaning supplies, paint and rollers, drop cloths and all the little odds and ends one needed to perform the task of cleaning and painting. I was out of my element here and the women had more fun at my expense, saying that they didn't know how I had managed to go through life without learning these things. What can I say, some people are doers and others are payers -- I was one of the latter. After we ate, we parted and promised we would meet Margot in her new apartment bright and early.

We spent the night much as we had the previous. The bed was again a sloppy mess and neither of us got much sleep, though I wasn't complaining. I was able to spend a lot of time with my cock at home in the pussy where I knew it belonged. As morning approached, Mandy was close to losing her voice from the screaming she had done during the night. I did have to wonder just how soundproof the walls of her apartment were and if her neighbors were enjoying our activities as much as we were. Probably not!

*****

The bed would have to wait for later to get changed, we stumbled out of the bedroom into the shower tired and sore, but both happy. Mandy cooked a quick breakfast and we were at the apartment shortly before 9, having stopped at a convenience store to pick up mass quantities of coffee. Gina was there to help her sister and greeted us warmly. I noticed she was wearing one of her tight t-shirts and no bra along with the old jeans. Margot was dressed down also, but not as provocatively as Gina.

We divided up the work, each of us getting a different location as assignment and spent the next 4 hours doing a lot of cleaning. The previous occupant had been a smoker and the walls were covered with a sticky residue that took some effort to clean. None of us had been particularly careful and by the time we stopped for lunch, all were dirty and wet from the effort. Gina's shirt was soaked and there was no question about what her breasts looked like, the shirt had become almost transparent. Mandy and I had each seen her without shirt so the sight wasn't bothersome, but Margot seemed to be embarrassed that her sister was not more concerned by her appearance. We ordered pizza and took a break.

We finished the quick lunch and went back to work, the task taking much longer than Margot had expected. By the time we called it quits, the cleaning was mostly finished, but we had not even started with painting. Margot apologized for the difficulty of the job, but we all agreed to come back tomorrow to help finish the painting. It had been a long day of physical labor, but I found it enjoyable to do something with my hands that I normally would have hired someone else to do. Mandy and I stopped to pick up sandwiches on the way back to her place for our dinner before finding ourselves in bed. Well, we had to change the sheets again before we got into the bed.

*****

Sunday morning found us asleep again, we did not have the energy to make it through the night. In fact, we barely had the energy to give each other only one orgasm before we ran out of steam and fell into dreamland in each other's arms. In the shower, Mandy wanted me to make up for some of the romance we had missed last night.

"Come on Charlie, give it to me here. I want to have you inside me all day while I work. I want to have a smile on my face that Gina and Margot can only guess at." She said as she was running her hands over my quickly enlarging tool.

"Oh? And what did you have in mind?" I asked.

With my cock at full mast, Mandy turned and leaned against the wall, offering me her ass "Give it to me like this. You know what I want. Slide your cock into my pussy and fuck me hard until you fill me up. I want you to be dripping out of me all day. I want my panties to be wet from your semen so I can remember the feel of it."

I moved behind her and started to shove in, but decided to start off slow, I did not want to hurt her before I got into a rhythm. Mandy moved her ass back and forth, trying to encourage me to get all the way in, but I maintained a slow penetration until I was bottomed out in the tight pussy presented for my attention. Mandy had already started to purr and was trying to get me to start stroking into her to bring her off.

"Don't tease me, Charlie. Stick it in and make me feel it. I want us both to come so hard we will remember all day. You like being inside me, don't you? Give me what I want and I will give you what you want."

I didn't need any verbal encouragement, her wet body and warm ass against my thighs was enough enticement for me. I was stroking in and out, starting to pick up speed with each thrust. Mandy was using her arms on the wall to push off and meet my every thrust with one of her own. I had been holding her hips, using my hands to pull her back onto my cock, but took one hand and reaching around, found her throbbing clit and started teasing it with my thumb and forefinger. She jumped at the touch and was soon moaning and grunting with each new sensation. The sounds echoed more in the small bathroom and again I had to wonder if we were putting on a show for her neighbors. Neither of us was willing to wait and make this a long session, so our climaxes came from our eagerness and anticipation. Mandy came so hard I had to hold her up before she slid down to the bottom of the shower. I managed, using my hands on her hips and my still hard cock doing its part as well, firmly buried in the convulsing pussy that was gripping it in orgasmic bliss. After a few minutes to rest, we left the shower, Mandy's pussy filled as she had asked.

We were again in Margot's apartment and this time each of us was equipped with either paint brush or roller. There were drop cloths everywhere but we all tried to be neater than we had been yesterday with the cleaning. Still, we all managed to be well covered with paint drops and all needed to clean up before we could go out for a well deserved meal and drinks. Margot thanked us for the help before Mandy and I left for her place. It was later than I had expected to finish, so I would be spending one more night here. I would fly out first thing tomorrow morning, so our time together would end again.

Mandy was lying on top of me, our naked bodies warm and damp from perspiration. I was feeling sad, I knew I had to leave, but really did not want to. Without any warning, Mandy said "Take me back to new York with you!"

Somewhat surprised, I answered "What's that?"

"I want to go to New York with you. I want to be with you always. Take me with you, Charlie, please!"

"This is kind of sudden. Have you thought this through?" I asked