Charlie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy took a deep breath and announced "I'm pregnant! I took my pills, I promise. I didn't miss any, why did this happen to me?"

The news was a shock to me, but wasn't something we couldn't work out. We hadn't discussed the possibility of a family, but I wasn't bothered by the thought.

"Mandy, we can work it out. You are not the first woman to get pregnant. Turn over and let's talk about it." I tried.

I took my hand and ran it over her shoulders, gently urging her to turn and face me. She slowly did as I wanted, but once facing me, she started crying again and buried her head in my chest.

"I don't want you to hate me, Charlie. I love the life we have here together and this just screws it all up. If only those fucking pills did their job."

I held her tightly and ran my hand over her back trying to soothe her. I stroked her hair and she slowed her tears, but I could feel her trembling in my arms.

"Mandy, we can get through this. I know we haven't talked about a family, but I don't have any problem being a father."

"Don't you understand, Charlie. I am not ready to be a mother. This will just fuck up everything."

"What do you mean? How is being a mother so bad?" I asked.

"We can't do all the things we have been doing if I have a huge belly. How will I fit into my dresses? How can we keep doing these things if we have to bring a baby with us?"

I found some of her questions troubling, but attributed it to her dismay at finding herself pregnant.

"Have you been to a doctor? How far along are you?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

"I haven't done anything, I just know." She sighed.

"How do you know?"

"Women just know these things, Charlie." She continued to cry softly.

"I don't mean to question your intuition, but before you get too upset here, how about if we get a test kit or you see a real doctor to confirm things. If you are truly pregnant, then we can discuss what will happen. Right now, try to calm down and remember that I am here for you whatever happens."

Mandy pulled herself tighter against me, but softly moaned "Please don't hate me."

I held her all night as she alternately slept and awoke. She would cry every time and I was helpless to offer her any real comfort.

When morning came, I left Mandy sleeping restlessly in the bed and made a call to the office. I told my secretary I might not be in today and then asked to speak to Rosalind. When she came on the line, I asked

"Roz, can you recommend a good gynecologist?"

"Any problems, Charlie?" she asked.

"Mandy thinks she might be pregnant." I said simply.

"Someone forget to stop by the drug store?" she teased.

"It's not funny Roz. She is really upset." I snapped.

"I'm sorry, Charlie." Roz apologized.

"Me too, Roz. I was up all night and things are a bit tense around here. I don't have a problem if she is, but she thinks I will hate her because of it. She doesn't know for certain, but we need to get something confirmed so we can move forward." I said, letting my emotions loose.

"You know, Charlie, a home test kit will be faster. They have saved my butt more than once."

"That's more than I need to know right now, but it is a good idea. I'll see about getting one shortly." I replied.

"Charlie, is she OK enough to leave alone by herself? I can come by to stay with her or get you the kit before I come over."

"Thanks, Roz. You are the greatest. How about if you stop by the drug store and get something and just drop it off. I am not sure Mandy is up for visitors now. I will owe you big time for this."

"What are friends for?" She said simply before hanging up.

I got some coffee going and passed on my first thought to get something stronger. I had looked in on Mandy and she was still sleeping, though she moved restlessly in her light slumber. I had finished 2 cups of coffee and was about to pour a third when Roz knocked. I went to the door and let her in, asking her to speak softly so as not to wake Mandy. She had a home test kit for Mandy to use to determine if she was indeed pregnant.

"These things are really accurate. I have heard of them giving a false positive once in a while, but never a false negative. If this says she isn't I would believe it, but a doctor will be the final word. I've written down the name and number of my Gyn if or when she needs it. Let me know how things go and if I can do anything else."

"Thanks, Roz." I said as she turned to leave, kissing me on the cheek.

Mandy continued to sleep for several more hours as I sipped coffee and pondered the consequences of a pregnancy. Right now, I wasn't upset nor was I deliriously happy. I just didn't know how I felt, maybe my uncertainty was due to not knowing if Mandy was truly pregnant. I didn't have any problem with giving up some of the lifestyle I had been living to devote time to a family, but Mandy seemed to be bothered by that possibility. Perhaps it was the unexpected nature of the issue at hand. In any case, we would work out things together and I would support her in any way I could. As I sat musing, I heard her call out my name from the bedroom.

"Mandy, are you OK?" I asked as I entered the room.

She was lying in bed and still huddled up in an almost fetal position. She looked at the door as she heard my words and held out her arms to me. I climbed into the bed beside her and pulled her to me as she did the same to me.

"Charlie, I love you, but I don't want you to think I did this intentionally."

"Why would I think something like that?" I asked.

"I just know you will think I did this to make you mine." She said, her eyes tearing up again.

"I thought I was already yours." I said, hoping to break the tension.

"You know what I mean."

"I know what you mean, but I don't believe it. I want you to know that I am here for you whatever happens, and that includes having a baby." I answered, hoping to make her believe me.

"I want to believe you, Charlie, but there will always be a bit of doubt in the back of my mind." She continued sobbing.

"I don't want you to have any doubt, but I will understand for now. However, I will do all I can to erase that uncertainty. I want you to know I am here for you. I repeated.

Mandy continued to sob softly, but was slowing. Maybe she was just running out of tears, but in any case I offered her a hand to get out of bed and get something to eat and drink.

"Let's see if you can get a little food down, you need to have something in your stomach. I'll get some juice and cook you some eggs. How does that sound?"

"You haven't cooked for me since the island. It sounds really good. Thanks, Charlie, for taking care of me." Mandy replied as she was starting to recover.

I got her something to eat and she finished the food before going into the bathroom to wash up and put on some clothes. As she headed to the bath, I handed her the box Roz had dropped off and told her it would confirm her suspicions. She looked at it with apprehension in her eyes. The kit would let her know if she was really pregnant, but the thought of actually knowing made her fearful.

"Whatever happens I am right here." I offered as she went into the bathroom.

Mandy emerged several minutes later, her face washed and hair combed. She looked at me and nodded yes, almost without emotion. Now that we knew, we would have to decide how to handle the situation. I took her into my arms and just held her tight for quite a long time. Mandy said nothing and her expression did not change, she was numb.

*****

Mandy and I had talked for a long time before we came to any conclusion. There was no doubt about her pregnancy and once that was confirmed we had to decide on how we would proceed. Terminating the pregnancy was never an option, so the thought of adoption was also discarded. Despite her misgivings about how a child would affect our social life, Mandy decided that she would learn to live with a child and work that child into our lives. She had seen a real doctor to make absolutely certain and now, 3 months after she first realized she was pregnant, we learned that she would have twin girls, if the sonogram was accurate. The news of twins brought more uncertainty, but that soon changed.

We continued our social life after making peace with the change that would soon come into our lives. Mandy had to stop drinking, though she was never one to over indulge. Her fear of how she would look as the pregnancy progressed was soon replaced by the need to tell others. She quickly found that once other women found she was expecting and that the baby was actually 2, she became the center of attention. This helped her to get through the next 6 months until the babies were born. Our lives had changed, but with a slower lifestyle, I wasn't complaining. Our sex life had suffered a bit early on, but once Mandy accepted the inevitable, she found that the changing hormones made her even hornier. She went out without panties for a few months, but as the babies growing in her stomach started putting pressure on her bladder, she found it necessary to wear some protection against leaks. The fact that her breasts grew larger made me happy, though I had never found them lacking.

*****

Mandy gave birth to healthy girls, Danielle and Denise, or Danni and Denni as we would eventually call them. Their birth was almost a year to the day from the first time Mandy and I met and went out. Life became more hectic after the birth, not busier just different. Our social priorities changed though many of our friends came by to see the girls and congratulate us. The attention helped Mandy through the first few months when she missed the excitement we had known before the girls came, but our life settled into a more normal routine shortly. 2 Babies made for twice the work and I learned very quickly how to change diapers. Mandy insisted on breast feeding, but having 2 babies hanging from one's tits at the same time did not work well. Giving each a separate feeding doubled the time it took, so she was more tired caring for them. I found someone to come in several hours a day to help her with their care and this helped since I had to be at work most of the day.

After our lives had settled into a more normal routine, Mandy joined a gym and insisted that she would get her old figure back. The twins had put some stress on her body and although I didn't find her appearance unattractive, she worked hard to get things back to the way they were before. By the time the girls were 6 months old, Mandy had worked herself into her old size and the only difference the breasts that did not quite go back to their old size. They were larger and now sagged some, but that only gave them a sexier look I thought. She had weaned the girls off her breasts shortly after 3 months, earlier than I would have liked, but it was her body and she was the one who had to be available for them whenever they were hungry. Now that she did not have to be with them 24-7, she wanted to get some of our old social life back. I found someone to stay with the girls when we went out, but did try to limit the amount of time we were away from them.

*****

2 years had passed since the birth of our daughters and we had returned to the life we had been living before their birth, although caring for them had limited some of what we were able to do. I didn't have any problems with a more limited social schedule, but it bothered Mandy. I knew that she was resenting the fact that she had to give them more time and attention than she would have liked. It may sound sexist, but I was working and she wasn't, so she had to offer more of her time to them. I had cut back on the hours I worked to help out, but still had to be out of the house often. This was the backdrop for our first big argument. Really, it wasn't one of the shouting, yelling, throwing things kind of difference one might expect, we just differed on what to do. Mandy wanted to hire a live-in full time governess for the girls and I thought they needed time with parents. I knew just how easy it would be to let their care fall to the hired help and didn't want that to happen to our children. Mandy felt that the help would give her a break, but I knew she was anxious to get back to the free spirited life we had in the past. In the end, we compromised and I found some help that would take care of the girls in the afternoons until I got home from work. Mandy would spend time with them in the mornings and then get involved in some of her outside activities in the afternoon. I cut back my work schedule so I could be home for dinner with them and be able to put them to bed. It wasn't ideal, but it was workable for the time being.

*****

The holidays were just behind us and the girls' third birthday would be in a couple of weeks. We had been busy during the season, but many days Mandy was occupied with her own schedule that did not involve me. I knew that we could not be together all the time and for all events, but did miss spending more time with her. We were in bed, winding down from some of the hectic activities, just talking idly about this and that.

"Am I losing you, Mandy?" I asked as the talk slowed.

She turned to look at me, wondering what I meant "Oh God no, Charlie. Why would you ask that?"

"I get the feeling that I am becoming less important to you than what I can do for you. My money, my prestige, my contacts. I see you drifting away, away from me, away from our family."

"That's not true, Charlie. I love you and the girls as much as I ever have." She said emphatically.

I didn't think she would intentionally lie to me, but her actions recently did not bear out her words. I decided not to argue with her and just let the subject die.

"I'm sorry, Mandy. Maybe it is just the stress lately. Forget I asked."

Mandy looked relieved but I had to wonder if she was really aware of what was driving my concerns or if she was just oblivious to the things I had been seeing that gave me those concerns.

The night of the girls' third birthday was spent with a number of friends and colleagues. The evening was intended to be a birthday party, but the girls had to be home to get to bed early, so they were sent on their way with a sitter as we continued to enjoy the company of all the guests. We stayed out late and did not get back until nearly 2 AM. Mandy was tired, but glowing, she really liked the social events we attended. As we started to get undressed, she came over to me and started to undress me, just as she had done early in our relationship. She was kissing and showing more passion than I had seen from her in some time, so I was only too glad to assist in getting naked. I helped her out of her clothes and realized she was not wearing panties under the skirt. She had stopped going out like this after the girls were born, mostly because of leakage issues from the pregnancy. She had not returned to her former habit since and this was a pleasant surprise for me.

We found ourselves on the bed and locked in a tight embrace. Mandy was kissing and attempting to slide her tongue down my throat as I returned her passion. Soon, I moved down to work on her breasts, the nipples were hard and begging for some attention. They had not returned to their former size after the birth and now were even larger than the nice size they had been previously. I sucked the left nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue over it, the growing size resulting from her arousal. As I licked and sucked the hardness of her nipple, my hand found the right one and started pulling it to full attention so I could get my mouth on it next. Mandy was moaning with my actions and used her own hands to pull me hard into her breasts. I could feel the purring in her chest as she became more aroused, something that had been missing from her response for several years now. Mandy let me continue my attention to her breasts before pushing my head toward her crotch with the old familiar "Eat me, Charlie."

She still liked me to go down on her, but our love making recently had become more routine than adventurous. Tonight she seemed to be getting back to the old Mandy and I would do my best to assist her in that pursuit. I slid down and as I got into position, she spread her legs wide for me and again demanded "Eat it, Charlie. You know what to do. Let me feel you use that tongue to make me scream!"

I moved close and like she had with her breasts, she used her hands to push me hard into her pussy. She was moving around and bouncing her ass off the mattress in anticipation. I had not seen her like this for some time and went to work, not questioning why. She was wet with desire before my tongue ever got close to touching her and only jumped more as it snaked out to tickle her lips for the first time tonight.

"Don't tease me, Charlie! Do it! Let me feel you fuck me with your tongue. I want to scream and wake the girls! Let's do this all night!"

Her encouragements to me were having an effect on my cock, it was as hard as steel and was more than ready to find a home in the hot pussy I was eating. I slid my tongue all around the lips, relishing in the feel and taste. The outer lips had pulled apart early on and I sucked the inner folds into my mouth and pulled hard before sliding my tongue in between them and using it like an oral phallus. Mandy was bucking like old times and I had to hold onto her hips to prevent her from bucking me off. She had been moaning the entire time and I could feel the tension building in her thighs as they started to clamp down on my head. Mandy had pulled a pillow over her face to scream into, not wanting to wake the girls despite her earlier pronouncement. She was doing that and more, her shuddering body was bouncing off the bed and I could hear the wild screams even with the pillow over her mouth. The muffled screaming stopped suddenly, her body going rigid and just trembling as her orgasm hit and continued to wash over her. I slowed my sucking but kept licking her clit slowly as she stayed high in the orgasmic release. She had dropped the pillow but now started to scream without it, soon the screaming turning into low moans that just continued as I was tonguing her clit.

In another few minutes, she pushed me away, saying "I can't take it any more! I want to keep going, but I have to feel a hard cock in my pussy. Come on, Charlie. Come up here and let me get that feeling started. I want you inside me all night. Remember how we used to do it. Do me all night!"

I crawled up to lie atop her and kissed her mouth that was still sucking air from her massive climax. She kissed back as best she could, but was using her hands to grab my hard cock and trying to get it positioned so it would be ready to enter her. I felt her wet lips brush across the tip of my cock and knew it was close to home. A short stroke later and my cock was once again in the hot and wet pussy that felt so right. Mandy pulled my lips to hers again and wrapped her legs around my ass, using them to help me slide in and out of her wet pussy. I could feel the liquid of her arousal sloshing around my cock with each thrust and knew the bed would be a wet, sloppy mess by the time we had finished. It did not take long to find the old and comfortable rhythm we had enjoyed so many times before. We just felt at home in this place, each giving and receiving pleasure from the other. I wasn't sure how long the first orgasm took to arrive nor the number we eventually gave the other, but we were only just running out of steam when the alarm went off.

Mandy was purring again as I held her, only vaguely aware of the wet mess we were lying in. We had been here before and I hoped this was the beginning of a new phase that would take us back to where we had been early on.