Charlie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been lying here for a few minutes musing and noticed that the sound of Charlie's sucking had stopped. I felt Gina put her hand on mine, intertwining the fingers.

"Penny for your thoughts, baby."

I had to give that one a little laugh. I had made and spent millions of dollars in my life. My firm made deals regularly for tens and even hundreds of millions of dollars. Now, my wife was telling me my thoughts were worth a penny. How ironic!

Opening my eyes, I looked to see that our son had gone to sleep, his lips still wrapped around his mother's plump nipple.

"You'll have to show me the money first." I told her.

"I left it in my other pants." She answered.

I could see how it would be difficult to come up with a penny, she wasn't wearing pants or anything else for that matter.

"I don't know. Can I trust you?" I replied grinning.

"You know where I live." she answered grinning back.

"I was thinking that you could put Junior down for his nap and I will see if auntie Brigit can occupy the terror twins for a couple of hours. Then I will tell you all about my milk maid fantasy!"

"I think I already know what your fantasy is about." She answered with a hearty laugh.

"Good, less time talking and more time doing!"

[fini]